Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
May 7, 2009 6:05 AM

Aug 2008
I just noticed this has had episode 1 released. I am wondering how much of the To Heart series do i need to have watched to watch this if any. Do i need to have watched everything from To Heart 2 or even before that from To Heart or would just starting at To Heart 2 AD be enough.

Potentially this could be alot of time and effort to get upto where i need to be, so any advice is welcomed. I havent seen any of the previous or related series, if it only needs one or two of them watching i may watch this, but if needs everything, i may pass on it at this time. Also a possiblity i might not enjoy the previous series resulting in passing on this before i got upto it.

Thanks for any and all help.
May 7, 2009 8:27 PM

Apr 2009
I just watched To Heart 2 AD Plus without prior knowledge of the first series. Kinda threw me off because it just jumps into the OVA story with obvious characters that were introduced in the previous ones. Kinda makes me want to watch To Heart 2 and the other previous OVAs.

Though the concept of the story isn't vary hard to understand IMO.
May 13, 2009 12:42 PM

Oct 2008
I watched the other series already with the exception of ToHeart and its omakes.

I find that it is irrelevant to the other stories as if this is the special Silfa route that isn't present in the other routes. It centralizes on Takaaki's life with Maid Robot-chan Silfa, a very shy lady who would like to get Takaaki's attention.

Silfa don't appear in the other stories or at least, I don't remember seeing her in the previous animes.
May 13, 2009 2:08 PM

Aug 2008
Thanks for the info, got a few shows i plan to work through, hell girl s3, Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS, Aria the natural and series/ova's that take place after it. Plus a few others, so once i got through them i will watch this.

kira01 would you recommend watching atleast the first part, beingTo Heart 2 for a general sort of introduction to the characters, though i will probably do that anyway, and maybe the other spin offs if i enjoy it.
May 20, 2009 6:01 AM

Aug 2008
Well i watched all the To Heart 2 stuff. Most part i guess it would be fine to just watch from anywhere in the series, but it does help knowing what the "normal" relationship is between the characters.

Watching To Heart 2 would be the best bet for anyone else wondering. Since its only 13 episodes it doesnt take long, and you could go straight from that to this OVA with only missing the odd character, then again its only 18episodes having watched the series and the previous 2 ova series before this, can be done in abit over 7hours without too much effort.

More topics from this board

Poll: » To Heart 2 AD Plus Episode 2 Discussion

HawthorneKitty - Oct 10, 2009

7 by OppaiSugoi »»
Mar 3, 2017 1:53 PM

Poll: » To Heart 2 AD Plus Episode 1 Discussion

Kiseki - May 8, 2009

7 by OppaiSugoi »»
Mar 3, 2017 11:15 AM

» Fansub Group?

alpha69 - May 3, 2009

2 by Deifyer »»
May 6, 2009 1:34 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.