Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 20, 2009 9:56 AM

Nov 2008
great episode~
finally something new..
Tosi ystävyys ei jäädy pakkasella! Thank you for your visit. Welcome again!
May 17, 2009 8:53 AM

Sep 2008
aw hell no...
I remember saying this when Yuji summoned the fuzetsu and it started to spout silver shit.
This is the kind of stuff I love in an anime, hope it keeps up because the first 8 episodes where kinda meh (Ike's roller coaster ep...)
Jul 5, 2009 7:47 PM

Dec 2008
predictable enough.
i had a feeling margery would end up fighting someone she knew.
might have been a much harder thing to take on if one of her two followers were silver.
Jul 18, 2009 12:40 AM

Dec 2008
Great episode. Some nice development happening.
Aug 23, 2009 7:08 PM
Aug 2009
Whoah!!!!!! crazy plot twist
Aug 27, 2009 10:12 AM
Jul 2009
great episode

Jan 19, 2010 8:29 AM

Nov 2009
hah i had almost forgotten the mention of "silver" and i wonder how that spell caster from the first series is doing lol.
Feb 12, 2010 11:07 AM

Jan 2009
What a nice ending to a totally uninteresting episode...

So Margery has no heart... That's not something new
The boy died... Boo-Hoo
Yuji is [related to] that silver tomogara Margery is searching for... FINALLY *_* A plot twist!!!

Oct 10, 2010 10:52 AM

Feb 2010
pokemon movie lol
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 5, 2010 4:47 AM

Sep 2008
Whoa. Just whoa. XD This episode was awesome! Such a grand dose of action all in one go... I felt pretty horrid for the Yuri kid. It looked like he got caught in the crossfire of Margery and Metamorphosis's blasts - is that right? Margery's definitely warning Keisaku and Tanaka off... but obviously it was at least somewhat of a façade, since there were tears on her face at the end (though that could've been because she was thinking of whatever she lost to Silver, I suppose).

And yeah, wow. What a way to end the episode with Yuuji bringing up a silver Fuzetsu right after the flashbacks with Margery. Nice juxtaposition there. Nice twist. (I actually didn't initially realize that it was silver - I thought it was an incomplete Fuzetsu or something since it looked funny. XD)
Dec 23, 2010 6:45 PM
Jun 2010
O.M.F.G This, is BAD. I didn't cry when Yuri died, but I might cry now. I have always loved Margery, but after this episode, I realize she's not all that great.

Anyway, OMFG SHE'S GONNA KILL YUUJI! RUN YUUJI!!!!

I think we know who the Midnight Child's keeper is now. -.-
Sep 16, 2011 1:04 AM

Jan 2011
It was sad when Yuri died, but I think that might have been the first event in the process of moving Margery beyond simple revenge and hate as a motivator for her actions. Telling the story to her two followers is a way of warning them away from getting involved with her. She is not as callous as she makes herself out to be in the story. I also wonder why she wears glasses now, since flame hazes are unlikely to have their prescription change--I think it is in memory of Yuri.

The guilt over what happened in New York may be part of what drives her to the bottle, but I think she really carries a deeper hurt from back when she became a flame haze.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Dec 4, 2011 7:29 PM

Oct 2011
One word sums up this episode:
MEGANE!!!! ;_;
Dec 27, 2011 11:42 PM

Mar 2011
Yuri died a vialiant death.

Silver fuzetsu, eh?
Aug 9, 2012 4:14 PM

Mar 2012
Silver flame?! Shit's about to get real!

Yuji is becoming so strong, I can't wait to see him and Shana getting closer.
"We're nothing more than fools and whores with sad highs"
Nov 2, 2012 3:35 PM

Apr 2012
At last, some action. The fight had some great moments, and Marjorie had very nice "battle freak" lines; I like her more by the episode.

But seriously, I was going for Yuji = next King of Guze, but Gin is like what? the keeper of the Reiji Maigo? or did Gin happened after the fight with Hecate? Anyway that's the enemy within routine, it sounds a little like a bad twist. Hope something decent will come out of it.
EratiKNov 3, 2012 3:55 AM
Jan 17, 2013 6:57 PM

Apr 2012
Well that was pretty predictable but at least it had some decent action for a change.

Also, the whole Yuji-Silver connection seems like a bizarre twist. Hopefully it gets a reasonable explanation.
Feb 7, 2013 4:46 PM

Jun 2012
Seeing Yuji's progress is cool. Its nice to see the series finally picking back up but the next episode seems like a useless festival episode.
Mar 23, 2013 4:40 PM
Mar 2013
Finally! We got back onto the main story so much drama crap. I mean, I like the drama but with the main story and battles and stuff, not just entire episodes devoted to the theme park. I am excited to see what happens with margery daw and yuji.
Jul 13, 2013 10:35 PM

May 2013
hmmm so yuji is the silver tomogora
Sep 27, 2013 11:40 PM

Jul 2013
Interesting, wonder if Margery will target Yuji now.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2013 3:13 AM
Mar 2013
Aww, poor Yuri, if only he had stayed put like Valoc told him to. I sincerely thought he was going to live after beating clock face but I guess not ;_;

I feel bad for Margery too. She feels beating herself up over the fact that she didn't hesitate to attack Yuri. But I can see where she's coming from. When on the battlefield you hesitate = you die.

Anyway, wonder how Satou and Eita will react,will they still want to fight alongside her? I bet they will. And what a twist with Yuji, he's the silver denizen?

Guess I'll find it out next episode. Those cliff hangers >:(
Apr 1, 2014 4:52 PM

Aug 2013
So that Silver Knight would be the ''guardian'' inside Yuuji, huh? Pretty sick. But that's the way I see it, could be something else. But unlike some people, I don't think he is the Silver Knight. He started to gain power he got that ''guardian'' in him. So we could say that the Silver denizen lodge in Yuuji :P

As I thought it would happen, the little boy died. He had a pretty big death flag :P
That was kinda raw, the way Margery didn't hesitated to sacrifice the kid. But it was her life or his, she choosed to live on. But we still don't know what happened between that Silver Knight and Margery. It will be surely explosive when she'll learn about Yuuji newly found secret.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
May 29, 2014 6:36 AM

Dec 2013
What was that? All together this episode didnt fit the style i like
Oct 12, 2015 1:03 PM

Aug 2014
Damn that ending definitely makes me curious now. Is Yuji perhaps silver? That would be on helluva twist. Also Margery's story was so sad, but the death of the little kid was kinda predictable.
Jun 7, 2017 6:06 PM

Nov 2016
Wow,great episode and it looks like things will get even more interesting.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 25, 2018 2:02 PM

Oct 2012
Pretty good episode. The backstory was good as it showed us why Margery drinks all the time (to forget) why she holds such grudge (to find her revenge) and why she doesn't want anyone as her sidekick (because they get killed). Still, it would be even more interesting now when her true opponent is Reiji Maigo who is keeping Yuji alive. Really wonder how Sydonay fits to all this as he was also the one who gave Kazumi the artefact. I smell some big conspiracy to acquire Reiji behind all this.

Also, I'm glad they didn't ditched previous arc. Seems like Yuji's father is coming home from his archeological excavation in Africa. I really wonder why now and I'm really afraid that his parents would get killed as a motivator to leave the city. Was his father the one who found Reiji's artefact before? Then why Yuji have it? Something very dark is brewing here.

Wonder who is Wilhelmina searching for too. Seems like the things are finally starting getting into motion.
Oct 18, 2020 12:26 PM

Jun 2017
Yuri died as I expected but it wasn't exactly because of his desire to save others. I would say it is more due to his inability to read the situations and dangers around him and not pulling back when necessary.
Things took a darker turn at the end where Yuji somehow got Gin's power.
Feb 9, 2022 2:10 PM

Nov 2010
In short, Anna Berg's way of accelerating progress is "To create is to destroy" which makes a lot of sense, if only it didn't affect the world balance.

Sydonay's streak of job success ruined since the 1920s. He also miserably failed in protecting the siblings in modern times. lol

Margery exploited Yuri's kindness. Poor boy. That's the harsh reality of joining the Flame Haze club. Exploit everything for the best outcome. There's little room for kindness. Maybe Sato can become a Flame Haze through Valac, if she's still around.

I really thought the keeper was Hecate's vessel. I didn't expect it to be Silver. How the heck did that happen?
Mar 28, 8:27 AM
May 2017
Animation made the fight less thrilling. But Yuri's fate was depressing. Also, I was jokingly thinking if Yuuji does something else instead of what they wanted and it did happen.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

nukedeggs - Mar 27, 2008

212 by k4rlo »»
May 17, 5:33 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 10 Discussion

cyruz - Dec 11, 2007

49 by almightybismarck »»
Apr 12, 11:27 PM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Cloudy - Nov 23, 2007

69 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Jan 19, 10:09 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Sobzob - Nov 24, 2007

61 by almightybismarck »»
Oct 18, 2023 9:25 AM

Poll: » Shakugan no Shana II Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Faust721 - Nov 10, 2007

63 by almightybismarck »»
Sep 27, 2023 11:19 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.