Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 3, 2009 7:11 AM

Jan 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
There are always people who think that this sort of relationship between humans and spirits, vampires, mosters, ghosts, etc is wrong. And they say that two different races can't possibly live together.
Then why does never anyone protest against keeping cats or dogs etc, they are different races as well, and can often get along just fine. Is it just because those supernatural beings mostly are able to talk with humans? Is that really something to be afraid of? Or is it because some of them have dangerous powers? Well, there are dangerous pets too, and humans can also be dangerous. It's just about if you hurt someone with your powers or not. Are we supposed to be afraid of rocks now just because you can die if one hits your head?
The only real difference I can see is that if they get sick they have to go to a different doctor. Are they afraid that spirit doctors are more expensive and thus the prices for health insurance will go up?
Jun 3, 2009 8:58 PM

May 2008
actually there are ppl who protest against dogs and cats lol but thats not the point.Anyways looks like this last episode will be interesting , i hope xD

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jun 3, 2009 9:18 PM

Jan 2008
But those people probably don't use terrorist strategies. Or have you ever heard of anyone saying get rid of your pets or we will blow up this building? I hope not -_-;;
Jun 3, 2009 11:47 PM

Apr 2008
interesting o_o ... lets see how will this series end

Jun 19, 2009 8:17 AM

Aug 2008
Phoron's new song is so, so damn crappy.

Anyway, anyone know what's the song Kirista is singing? L'aura form soundtrack.
AntanaruJun 20, 2009 11:59 AM
Ii tenki desu ne...
Jun 24, 2009 5:31 PM

May 2009
DarkBlue said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
There are always people who think that this sort of relationship between humans and spirits, vampires, mosters, ghosts, etc is wrong. And they say that two different races can't possibly live together.
Then why does never anyone protest against keeping cats or dogs etc, they are different races as well, and can often get along just fine. Is it just because those supernatural beings mostly are able to talk with humans? Is that really something to be afraid of? Or is it because some of them have dangerous powers? Well, there are dangerous pets too, and humans can also be dangerous. It's just about if you hurt someone with your powers or not. Are we supposed to be afraid of rocks now just because you can die if one hits your head?
The only real difference I can see is that if they get sick they have to go to a different doctor. Are they afraid that spirit doctors are more expensive and thus the prices for health insurance will go up?

ever heard of the kkk? hitler? People can't even deal with others within the same race. So these kind of situations really aren't that far-fetched.

Latest Review
Kino's Journey
Jun 24, 2009 6:51 PM

Jan 2008
Yeah, I have heard of them, but as usual I just can't understand how this sort of idiots think.
Feb 17, 2011 1:39 AM

Mar 2009
I didn't like this episode. It was boring.
Jul 24, 2011 6:24 AM

Apr 2011
Antanaru said:
Phoron's new song is so, so damn crappy.

I completely agree.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica Episode 1 Discussion

Faust721 - May 23, 2007

17 by Dragonk116 »»
Jan 7, 4:55 AM

Poll: » Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica Episode 10 Discussion

orangehouse - Jun 3, 2009

2 by removed-user »»
Oct 20, 2022 5:52 PM

Poll: » Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica Episode 4 Discussion

mild_even - Jul 4, 2007

7 by removed-user »»
Oct 16, 2022 10:03 AM

» Which is first

AkatsukiUlquiora - Dec 4, 2021

2 by Nixxy777 »»
Dec 14, 2021 2:09 AM

Poll: » Shinkyoku Soukai Polyphonica Episode 2 Discussion

Sukotsutsu - Jun 12, 2007

8 by TheBigGuy »»
Feb 9, 2017 11:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.