Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 30, 2007 10:46 PM
Oct 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Nice she didn't kill the dog... Or him for that matter.

Do you think about fondling my breasts?

0_o.

Dec 7, 2007 4:58 AM

Feb 2007
On a different note, Nyu tried twenty times to find Kohta water. Isn't that...a great effort?

Anyway, I liked this episode a lot more than the previous one. The producers/writers/etc are doing a good job of bringing the manga to life. Nyu!
Feb 4, 2008 4:44 AM

Jan 2008
Aye, see there can also be a story. It doesn't have to be just about blood, gore, or nudity >.>

That freaking dog scene was done on purpose. I was about to kill the people who suggested that scene!

Aug 5, 2008 6:58 AM

Jun 2008
The fondling scene was strange, yet funny. Since the scientist mentioned that she needed to breed to evolve humanity, I wonder if unconsciously she has picked Kohta to be her partner. Or she just really liked the feel of it, since she hasn't felt it before. O.o lol
Aug 29, 2008 6:55 PM
Jul 2018
i'm glad she didn't harm the dog! i think i'd feel sorry for it more than that bando guy

Aracelais said:
I wonder if unconsciously she has picked Kohta to be her partner. Or she just really liked the feel of it, since she hasn't felt it before. O.o lol

LMAO xDDD
Oct 18, 2008 8:35 AM
Apr 2008
That dog scene was great. Challenges what you think :)

The fondling scene, was just random. Nyu is a bit physical O_O

Nov 19, 2008 3:01 PM

Aug 2008
kanaka said:
That freaking dog scene was done on purpose. I was about to kill the people who suggested that scene!

I'm not fond of dogs. But I don't hate them either.
If it would been a cat... then that's different. I'm very fond of cats :3 (I think she's fond of animals... since she released the dog off his leach, instead of cutting him to pieces).
Isn't that nice? Nyu likes her breasts to be groped ^^ Such innocense... and naiveness are quite cute (and moe :D).
Is it me, or does she appear older when Lucy(Nyu) switches personalities to her regular self? She seems like 20+, while on contrast, Nyu looks like 15ish.
Nana's gonna loose... I can tell that much from the preview. Getting your fingers sliced off is not a positive sign at all.
Nov 22, 2008 4:34 PM

May 2008
Interesting.
Jan 6, 2009 12:59 PM
Jul 2018
I thought that dog was a goner, but good thing it didn't happen.
From that scene, its seems as though Lucy holds no aggression against animals, but that is just my speculation.
Next episode looks very good from what was in the preview
Jan 18, 2009 2:04 AM

Oct 2008
Wow Nyu x Kouhta and an extreme lol at the fondling scene!

I agree with schoolboi15, Lucy probably only hates humans for what they have done to her with imprisioning her for her whole life. Animals have done nothing to her so she won't do anything back. Also from this episode we learnt that Lucy has a major soft spot for Kouhta. I don't want #7 to die, please Lucy spare her, lol =D.

Yet another awesome episode, gonna go watch the next one =). 5/5.
May 28, 2009 2:27 AM

Mar 2009
Very funny and quite touching in some places.

Jun 16, 2009 10:31 PM

Jan 2009
Nyu is scary, or is it Lucy? I'm confussed. Need a few more eps to figure out what the hell is going on.

Jun 30, 2009 3:15 AM

Feb 2008
I find this ep rather boring.
Jul 16, 2009 11:39 PM

Dec 2008
logic ended up spoiling that scene with the dog a bit for me.
since they mention that "she will destroy all mankind that currently exists". and nothing is mentioned about animals.

rofl at nyu chest humping kohta's hand

don't think nana is a goner yet. she is a main character so she would at least stay for most of the series.
Jul 17, 2009 10:40 AM

Jun 2009
enkil said:
since they mention that "she will destroy all mankind that currently exists". and nothing is mentioned about animals.

don't think nana is a goner yet. she is a main character so she would at least stay for most of the series.
enkil said:

Nyu may be different, but she is still human, and as we all know, humans are susceptible to rage attacks, and when we're enraged we can do a lot of stupid things like harming a puppy. =P
Aug 8, 2009 6:55 AM

Jan 2008
I would have hated Lucy/Nyu for all eternity if she had killed that puppy...

I don't feel for her yet...o.o It's a bad sign if the anime doesn't manage to change that soon.

Sep 30, 2009 12:27 PM

Jun 2009
Learned quite a bit of things in this episode.
brinanSep 30, 2009 6:20 PM
Feb 16, 2010 11:58 AM

Jan 2010
I found the fact that the dog didn't die quite refreshing. I wonder if Bando is going to be a recurring character?
Apr 17, 2010 12:46 PM

Mar 2010
"Would you like to suck on my breasts?"

lolwut
May 10, 2010 12:43 PM

Dec 2009
For a sec there i thought she killed the puppy
May 11, 2010 8:31 PM

Nov 2009
THAT PERV!!! he touched and squeezed!!! and Myu was jus as bad =P wow im SO glad Myu didnt kill him or the puppy!!! o no #7!!! shes so cute!!! i dont want her 2 die =( i hope she doesnt. . .anyway it was a good epi!!! i loved it how Myu tried to get water and fail many times XD
Jun 19, 2010 1:05 PM

Jan 2010
whew the dog's alive :-)
i kinda knew she didn't kill it,but why did she cut the rope?

so far everything's great ^^,i feel pity for the other girl tho :(

f-ing humans

5/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
Jun 23, 2010 7:13 AM

Dec 2008
OMG!! What the hell just happened in this anime?!?!? We've got Nyu about to kill Kohta after humping on his chest with her breasts...and we've now got Yuka who's in love with her own cousin (Kohta) and would like for him to fondle HER breasts! WTH!!

This show rocks! LMAO!!

Jul 25, 2010 9:14 AM

May 2010
The puppy scene was a quick twist.. I was relieved that the puppy was alive ~_~

Maybe Lucy realized that the puppy was the same as her being leashed so

she let her go.. BTW, whats with that breast scenes?? O_o

LOL'ed @ Bando saying how his balls & the humanity doomed related.. xD

The fingers being cut in the preview is interesting for an action scenes. :D
Aug 20, 2010 1:12 PM

Feb 2010
clannad4ever said:
whew the dog's alive :-)
i kinda knew she didn't kill it,but why did she cut the rope?

She sympathized with the puppy because it's tied up, like she's been her whole life.

She freed it.

Excellent scene.
Sep 18, 2010 9:45 AM

Mar 2008
*Yawn*

Why of course the human race is typically in danger. And of course the mutation involved some sort of cat-ears to make them oh-so-cute.

Cat ears, huge boobs, doesn't-know-a-thing-cutesy. Let me guess, the main typically boring nothing-special-yet-seems-to-attract-all-girls-around-him guy falls for her. Thus begins a pathetic love triangle. Or even harem. OHNOES nyuu also is has an alternative personality and is a brutal killing machine! Oh fudge. Problemo there D: :O What awesome drama.

Man can't remember the last time I got so agitated at an anime.

"Do you want to fondle my breasts too?" LOLAGE. Oh so pathetic and unrealistic! I think I might carry on just to criticise this some more and laugh at it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 5, 2010 1:01 PM

Jun 2010
Breath of relieve. She didn't kill the little doggy :D

Jan 7, 2011 3:12 PM

Jan 2008
sugarplumfairy said:
*Yawn*

Why of course the human race is typically in danger. And of course the mutation involved some sort of cat-ears to make them oh-so-cute.

Cat ears, huge boobs, doesn't-know-a-thing-cutesy. Let me guess, the main typically boring nothing-special-yet-seems-to-attract-all-girls-around-him guy falls for her. Thus begins a pathetic love triangle. Or even harem. OHNOES nyuu also is has an alternative personality and is a brutal killing machine! Oh fudge. Problemo there D: :O What awesome drama.

"Do you want to fondle my breasts too?" LOLAGE. Oh so pathetic and unrealistic! I think I might carry on just to criticise this some more and laugh at it.

Oh, my god. LIKE!
Thumbs up for that comment... xD

Feb 25, 2011 1:23 AM

Aug 2009
sugarplumfairy said:
*Yawn*

This.

I enjoyed every episode so far.. but I'm pissed off already. Every character in this show is annoying.
May 19, 2011 11:58 PM

Aug 2010
the scene with music box was really great. I feel my heart start beating like crazy when Nyu (f*ck the spelling, I don't know how should I manage it) switches to Lucy.
Lucy looks so badass!

Nana's relationships with her "Papa" are so touchins, but my heart feels that it will end up with tragedy T_T
Jun 4, 2011 3:28 AM
May 2011
I really hope Kohta ends up with lucy....
Incest isnt wincest!
Jun 5, 2011 5:48 AM

Oct 2009
Nana/Papa.

Ahhh... Nana.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 31, 2011 3:49 PM

May 2011
lol, that was an interesting scene. and i never rly expected that much sex content from this type of anime lol, i was thinking itd be mostly like higurashi and itd just be one big mind fuck type anime. granted i can see this going in that direction, not seeing a whole lot of it now, but still, wasnt completely expecting this lol. but it is still a nice plus so hah il take it XD
Nov 30, 2011 9:07 PM

Sep 2011
I would have cried if she killed the puppy.
Dec 17, 2011 10:11 AM

Oct 2011
After watching this episode I don't like Yuka anymore. She annoys me :(
Dec 28, 2011 6:15 PM

Nov 2011
Lucy is Awesome, glad she has a soft spot for Kohta, otherwise this would be a pretty awesome series with them killing the main character in episode 3 haha
Jul 3, 2012 4:31 PM

Jan 2012
izmaelis said:
I find this ep rather boring.

Same here...
Jul 9, 2012 1:03 PM

May 2012
Damn one nice episode, up to the next one :D
Jul 28, 2012 11:56 PM

Jul 2011
lol i like bando!

"what the fuck you gotta cut off my balls!"
i was like WUT????

im happy she didnt kill the dog i was soo scared!!

and is it just me or does it seem like papa wanna fuck nana
Aug 9, 2012 1:26 PM

Sep 2011
sugarplumfairy said:
*Yawn*

Pretty much sums up my feelings right now.
I'm still waiting for a ray of hope or epic turn of events so that it won't be so boring...
Aug 14, 2012 10:50 PM
Jul 2012
I don't like the main character.

Preview of the episode will get seiours. Shit gets real
Nice episode
4/5
Sep 21, 2012 2:22 PM

Apr 2011
meh episode.

I'm glad the puppy isn't dead.
Feb 6, 2013 4:24 AM

Jan 2012
oh good the puppy didn't die xD

more humor in this episode more than anything with Nyu practically humping Kohta's hand, and the other girl slapping him all the time... but you can tell she has fallen for him, but the line 'do you want to fondle my breasts' was a tad weird xD
Feb 26, 2013 4:15 AM

Dec 2012
My high hopes have been destroyed :(. I was really hoping that his cousin was going to spice up the storyline with some kind of complex motive. Trying to achieve brotherly-sisterly love would've been fine. But all the hints were pointing to incest. I had my fingers crossed hoping it wasn't going to be, then at the end she basically said "I want the f**k! Let me be part of your harem!" ugh -_- I was starting to enjoy her character when she was trying to stop Kohta from doing/thinking "weird things" XD. Her character could've been the right-minded girl who kept Kohta's mischief at bay. Oh well, here's to hoping it gets better!
May 5, 2013 2:12 PM

Apr 2010
Aracelais said:
The fondling scene was strange, yet funny. Since the scientist mentioned that she needed to breed to evolve humanity, I wonder if unconsciously she has picked Kohta to be her partner. Or she just really liked the feel of it, since she hasn't felt it before. O.o lol

LOL. I felt the same way when she pretty much asked him to fondle her. xD

May 15, 2013 5:15 PM

Apr 2013
For a moment i thought she will kill the puppy. But glad that she didn't do it.

I hope the story will have a proper development.
At least in this episode there was some explanation about her kind.
Jul 28, 2013 10:14 AM
May 2013
Kouzaki said:
For a sec there i thought she killed the puppy

I thought she chopped the puppy.
Aug 10, 2013 10:45 AM

Jul 2013
Jeez, I have no issue with Yuka liking Kohta or wanting to be in a relationship with him. Hell, I'm all for them and understand that Lucy would most likely be incapable of being in a relationship, so there's no reason to root for them as of now. But what pisses me off is the effing jealous anime girls. They piss me off so effing much. When Yuka said she wanted to move in after she saw Kohta dressing Lucy, I felt like throwing my macbook across the room. I HATE those type of female characters. They're so not cool
Banishment, this world!
Aug 10, 2013 10:52 AM

Jul 2013
okay so I just finished the episode and it's official, Yuka is being added to my list of female characters I hate with a burning passion. I hope by some miracle Lucy and Kohta could end up together, even if only for a brief moment. I hate envious b******. I hate whining b******. I hate b****** who chase after the guy they like cause they feel like they're in a competition with another, more likeable female character. F*** Yuka, I hate hate hate hate hate her kind of character. Stop slapping my boy Kohta, I hope he rapes you then throws you aside like the whore you are. F****** slutbag, whining hoe. Pisses me off
Banishment, this world!
Jan 7, 2014 5:44 AM

Dec 2012
Oh boy, Nyu was having some fun with Kohta's hand. And figures that Yuka is a cousincon. I was holding my breath when Lucy approached that dog. Starting to get an idea as to why Kohta is having problems with his memories.

Oh and it seems Bando the dick is losing his dick.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» How is this still rated 7.5?

Dirittoprocedura - Apr 29

25 by Phloup »»
Apr 29, 2:28 PM

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Sandgolem - Aug 26, 2007

139 by ssangy »»
Apr 3, 12:36 PM

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Chelle - Aug 21, 2007

199 by vikivill »»
Apr 1, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

then - Dec 4, 2007

429 by DigitalCoin »»
Mar 11, 3:41 PM

Poll: » Elfen Lied Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

then - Dec 4, 2007

111 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Mar 11, 11:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.