Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 23, 2019 1:36 PM

Mar 2012
Welp, can't say he didn't try to help out the clan.
Sep 8, 2019 5:44 AM

Dec 2013
Revy became soft huh on the other hand, Yukio embraced her fate already. I'm not liking it tho, but she has people to protect. I wonder what will happen next, will Yukio barge Balalaika's team hideout?

★━━─
𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵?
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘺?

Nov 15, 2019 9:45 AM
Oct 2019
The protagonist of the story is rock , not revy , revy merely exists as a face or soul of roanapur. The story depicts rocks control and capability to influence revy and balalaika . I would love to see how rock and Dutch interact when faced against each other on moral grounds
Nov 15, 2019 9:48 AM
Oct 2019
Episode 12 made me feel like listening to spirts ( the strumbellas)
Aug 11, 2020 3:35 PM

Dec 2010
I always love when Berettas get a spotlight.
Nov 14, 2020 6:10 AM
Jul 2018
That was clever lol, anyways nice episode.
Dec 15, 2020 4:04 AM

Sep 2020
I don't know I think I have a hatred for people that just do too much, my animosity for Rock is at an all-time high in this episode. I was kinda hoping that Balalaika would shoot him right there and effectively put me out of my misery.

Arteta's Tricky Reds!

Jan 1, 2021 1:23 PM

Jul 2017
Rock showed some balls against someone like Balalaika, who if normal people confronted someone like her in real life, they'd shit bricks in front of her from fear. He took her confrontation like a champ and after everything, it feels like his mind is finally ready to commit to the criminal underworld as someone's who truly dead rather than be stuck in an eternal purgatory where he's oblivious to both the City of the Living and the Walking Dead in his heart. Even Revy admitted that seeing the Japanese lifestyle and how everyone mostly is calm there and celebrating life normally, was something she envied given her history but it doesn't change shit with where she truly belongs. Nice to see Rock stand up to Balalaika like that and not completely fold under pressure due to fear, now he has to embrace that fear and be on the same wavelength with other criminals in the world; and cutting ties with his heart in Japan and his past is only the real start.
Jan 5, 9:00 PM

Oct 2020
And with that we're back to the depressing status quo
It was nice to see how far Revy and Rock have come in terms of their bond with Revy actually engaging more in their conversations and protecting him against their employer but Balalaika is just another kind of crazy
Jan 22, 12:56 PM

Jan 2024
It seems Rock has finally decided that he wants to head deeper into the underworld and has stopped straddling the line between there and his old life. Balalaika makes an interesting point, when Rock says he doesn't want Balalaika to kill Yukio and the rest of her clan, he suggests that she instead kills the rival clan. He says he wants to save Yukio from a sense of justice, but his plea also involves the death of an entire other Yakuza clan. Not only that, but Rock speaks of justice by begging someone else to do the dirt, because he is not strong enough to do it himself.

That has really been Rock's character throughout the show. He decided to take part in this dangerous criminal world, but is reliant on others to do the killing and to protect him. Obviously Rock has his skills, but he still talks of morals and justice to the people that have killed to keep him alive at times. It rings a bit hollow for him to talk that way.

Yukio seems to have found some joy in the thrill of being a criminal, and sounds like she wants to go to Roanapur. Like Revy said, they're the walking dead and a having a fear of death will only cloud your judgement, so maybe Yukio was able to let go of that fear and has now found amusement in the danger.
As_Time_AllowsJan 22, 1:02 PM
Feb 29, 5:55 PM

Jul 2021
Im losing interest/hope for this anime. Though i found the first half of this season good the second half with the japan arc has been very boring/bad to me. I dislike most new characters introduced in the japan arc.

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

OmegaRed - Dec 22, 2008

192 by bubba460z »»
Feb 29, 6:21 PM

Poll: » Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

OmegaRed - Dec 22, 2008

95 by bubba460z »»
Feb 29, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

OmegaRed - Dec 21, 2008

62 by bubba460z »»
Feb 29, 4:04 PM

Poll: » Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

seita - Aug 25, 2008

67 by bubba460z »»
Feb 29, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Scribbly - Apr 24, 2009

107 by bubba460z »»
Feb 29, 3:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.