Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Nov 25, 2007 9:35 PM

Oct 2007
If you hadn't noticed, Anime Enlightenment was added to the groups that fansub this anime, and you will see yet another group, Seibar, added once the moderator approves it. I've gotten really behind in the series, so someone let us know which of these groups are decent please!
Nov 26, 2007 2:29 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
First off I'd like to say it's pointless to open Discussion Topics just to tell people that there's a new subbed episode, like you're doing recently. People have managed so far.

But anyway, AEN subs are pretty bad. Lots of grammar mistakes and an annoying typeset. The Seibar fansub is much better, even though I was able to spot at least two grammar mistakes in episode 4. Still, you're better off getting Seibar.
cyruzNov 26, 2007 2:33 AM

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Nov 26, 2007 10:14 PM

Oct 2007
If no one has realized that an episode has been released, you won't get as much of a discussion, or rather you won't get it going as quickly, or with as many people. I personally check for new threads amongst my "currently watching" anime many times to see if a new episode has been released so that I can look for and find it. People have managed sure, but people also managed to get where they are going before autoimobiles and public transportation, but with the advent of these modes of transporation, getting to where you are going is easier and more efficient. My goal is to stimulate discussion of the posts by providing the stimuli (new discussion threads), this way, a wider range of people will know to look for the episode, and can start the discussion quicker! So to say that what I have been doing is pointless is not true, whether you agree with my point or not is another story. If you don't agree with my point, I apologize, as countless others on other forums are genarally appreciative of being updated as such. Send me a PM, and I will cease and desist. Now as for this particular anime, the series has gotten far ahead of the subs, and the groups are inconsistent at best. I have even gotten PM's asking where to find the eps on this very forum. To find out that new groups are subbing it is indeed noteworthy discussion.
lifeordeath2Nov 26, 2007 10:18 PM
Dec 8, 2007 4:08 PM

Nov 2007
cyruz said:
But anyway, AEN subs are pretty bad. Lots of grammar mistakes and an annoying typeset.

Oh that's a shame, since they seem to be the next people to get the MIA episode 5 out. Although Seibar should hopefully do it soon, too.

I'll forgive a group if there's just one or two mistakes. I'm OCD about quality-checking, but I'm thankful for an overall good release more importantly.

However if it's just plain illegible, well...
Dec 8, 2007 7:26 PM

Jun 2007
AEN has actually been getting better, they do Bamboo Blade too.

Dec 31, 2007 8:01 PM

Nov 2007
AEN's epi 8 is out of sync and everything...besides, huzzah-doremi's subs for BB is more accurate. Seriously, can SOMEONE be accurate and finish through the series from start to finish?
Jan 2, 2008 7:50 PM

Oct 2007
Mellow fansubs seem to be doing a decent job, Seibar...dunno what happened to them, but their website was closed. As for Bamboo Blade, Star fansubs are better then AE and faster than Doremi!
Jun 28, 2008 2:37 PM

Nov 2007
ASF-NEET also does them well, but they take a ridculously long time to make them, and the only other anime they're subbing at the moment is Da Capo 2: Season 2. I can't stand AEN.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Prism Ark Episode 12 Discussion

DeathfireD - Jan 3, 2008

38 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 3, 2022 8:19 PM

Poll: » Prism Ark Episode 11 Discussion

Faust721 - Dec 30, 2007

6 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 3, 2022 5:46 PM

Poll: » Prism Ark Episode 10 Discussion

DeathfireD - Dec 20, 2007

9 by MizuhoKamui »»
Oct 3, 2022 4:59 PM

Poll: » Prism Ark Episode 9 Discussion

Faust721 - Dec 15, 2007

7 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 29, 2022 10:06 PM

Poll: » Prism Ark Episode 8 Discussion

Faust721 - Dec 15, 2007

4 by MizuhoKamui »»
Sep 29, 2022 12:06 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.