Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 25, 2007 2:12 PM

Sep 2007
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
a nice epi, to be a teacher is hard it seems lol.
alot of censorship this week, especially that all the words were censored was annoying.
after the sad epi it was good to watch a funny epi again.
Nov 25, 2007 9:12 PM

Mar 2007
I guess I'm an odd bird in the sense that I enjoy the censors, I just love it when they censor the words with random noise. It leaves so much room to imagine and wonder what they actually said.
Nov 25, 2007 9:52 PM

Aug 2007
aww, dang censors. Cracked me up when sensei kept getting a bad feeling

That Aoki is such a pimp
Lab-Member-000Nov 25, 2007 10:51 PM
Nov 26, 2007 11:45 PM

Nov 2007
The censors do get slightly annoying; I wish the visual ones would have more variation. But I agree; I like the different sound effects. They make them somewhat relevant to the scene, too. Like car horns on the street .. or bird chirping when outside. It's not an out-of-place noise.

But overall I don't mind the censors being there. It just means the animators and storyboard artists are keeping the series genuine to the manga, not toning it down just because of TV. So the DVD releases will be awesome.

I remember this particular chapter in the manga, so I think it was a good episode. Not much to say other than that I like everything about the series. A lot of fun, loveable characters, and a deeper storyline than one would imagine.
Nov 27, 2007 4:06 PM
Aug 2007
the episode was alrite I guess..but I wanted to know what the girls were saying about Aoki damn censors..oh well...the ending was funny yet a little disturbing lol
Nov 28, 2007 3:44 AM
Oct 2007
Heh, funny episode.

Censors are annoying too, I wounder what they're saying to him...
Jul 13, 2008 11:52 AM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
Meh, apart from:

... this episode was rather lame. There were 2 cute scenes at of the episode but the manga chapter about the trip was much better.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Jul 18, 2008 6:28 AM

Mar 2008
It was...a bit different from the manga(chapter 15). Even though it wasn't a direct adaptation, I thought it still covered all its bases. Although, I think I like the original better because of Rin's drawing at the end and the "shasei" joke.
Oct 28, 2008 1:50 PM

Mar 2008
Okay, i finally decided to continue (and finish) watching this anime. I've waited many months expecting a dvd release for the last episodes, but oh well...

Nice episode, funny but a bit classic. DVD version is a plus here^^
Mar 17, 2009 6:45 AM

May 2008
great eppisode woohoo

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Jan 17, 2010 10:17 PM

Aug 2008
I knew they were going to give their teacher hell once they got to that mountain. And I hate to say it, but someone needs to hurry up and get Houin-sensei pregnant. Yeah, I went there. She needs personal time bad.

DKJ

By the way, what the hell is up with this?! And I thought that trio of little girls was screwed up!

May 24, 2010 10:26 PM

Aug 2008
Ohhh a school trip to the mountains!!!! I like the idea... and it turned out to be a good trip in the sense of character and relationships development... Little by little our dear Daisuke Aoki is turning into a complete PIMP! XD Man she got all the girls swooning around him hahahah... Well only our dear Rin, that actually cutely asked Aoki to callher by her name this time, and the magnificent Houin-sensei...

If I were Aoki I'd give all the love to Rin since she needs to be loved by more people, in the end that's what she's seeking for, love from those strange to her, or at least way to different from her... SO I'd give all the love, fatherly-like love to her and fucking have a date with Houin-sensei XD She's so seriously cute to be ignored plus she cares a lot for the poor Aoki... I hope Aoki realizes Houin-sensei feelings soon

LOL at Aoi being the partay popper... Definitely the weirdest one was the sacrificial Ritual a pair or mayeb trio of girls tried to pull off inside a cabin XD Really really weird XD Lol at the Terror Stories one...

Oh so then the poor Aoki got seen by Mimi... XD wonder why she got so scared... was it so big? XD But all the hassle at night really tired them out and pushed them, I mean Aoki, Rin, Kuro and Mimi to sleep under the perfect tree and soundly sleep ending in a cute postal :P and then seeing some gross thing... wonder what was it... Rin's saliva... or Rin did a you know that in dreams to Aoki and actually managed to get out all the... or he had a humid dream? XD

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 13, 2010 2:28 AM

Jan 2010
hilarious episode :D

and the last minutes were really heartwarming :-)

5/5
Sayonara,papa!

"Just how a mirror reflects you,people will also reflect your heart."
~Athena Glory,Aria

"Whatever happens,happens"
~Spike Spiegel's thoughts on dying(Cowboy Bebop)
May 11, 2011 9:53 PM

Aug 2008
omg lol that teddy bear in the first minute or so looked JUST LIKE PEDOBEAR!
Jul 2, 2011 6:08 PM

Mar 2011
babler said:
omg lol that teddy bear in the first minute or so looked JUST LIKE PEDOBEAR!

Yeah, I thought that, and immediately wondered if anyone had done a shop of that scene but with the old pedro the bear!

*just did a quick search, couldn't see any immediately, but there were a few returns of just shots from that episode with the bear!

Funny episode, and Houin being a bit more open about her feelings, well, to herself and a tree anyways. In the manga, she has the nickname Boin-sensei. Does that happen in the anime?
Nov 16, 2011 2:46 AM

Sep 2011
Now this is the old Kodomo no Jikan that we all loved... and freaked us all out.
Aug 29, 2012 2:33 PM

Aug 2012

Just some of my input:

Censoring really irritates me in episodes like this.
The episodes seem to get more and more perverted as the series continues...
...that was not a complaint.
From Mimi seeing Aoki-sensei, to all three cuddled up to Aoki,
I really loved this episode.

Sep 5, 2012 8:16 PM

Jul 2012
Aoki has some sorta perverted 6th sense
I thought it was great haha

houin sensei definitely under-reacted (is that a word?) when they were talking about Rin's saliva on his crotch.
Aug 9, 2013 9:36 AM

May 2012
Lol wut no sabathing xD dafuq was that cult scene anyway... Pretty nice episode, it sure must be hard to be a teacher with such ero loli's :p
May 11, 2017 2:28 AM

Feb 2013
There are occult lovers even at that age lol, at least that chicken was a toy.
Lol, that ending with her drool on his pants was great.
I wonder if she kissed him again.
That scene in the train was hot too, I wonder if she grabbed him.
Mimi saw his snake!
Mar 25, 2018 8:32 AM

Oct 2012
Pretty hillarious episode, kinda nostalgic in way, it reminded me of all the time I was at similiar summer camps with other children. Adults sure has it hard maintaining the order and this summed up pretty well what's happening there day and night.

And Houin-sensei? She's definitely the best girl of this show, I liked both her night confession-kinda and the emphasis on her love too (and for the first time it seemed like at least something of what she said finally reached Aoki-sensei). Really, she had to end with him in the end, he couldn't wished better woman.

I really hope all those things Kokonoe does are based of her love deprivation sort of. And he finally needs to accept that he likes her but only as paternal figure. The scene where all three of them fell asleep on his lap was probably the best example of what his attitude towards them should be. Guardian, confident and role model.
Oct 5, 2020 4:37 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Nice school trip, it's basically a Houin vs Rin battle now
Mar 20, 2021 2:33 AM

Aug 2018
Well, Aoki is young as hell, so that's why teases about being single bothers him that much.. Years 5 more or so, and he won't care about that at all.. ;P
Dec 30, 2022 11:21 AM

Aug 2019
a nice camping time and a babydoll dress :)

HiljainenSipuliFeb 11, 2023 12:50 PM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Sep 27, 2023 1:27 PM

Sep 2010
Chill episode. Kuro is less hostile now, huh.
Jan 10, 6:49 PM

Jan 2021
A very nice pick me up after the last episode.

More topics from this board

» What reasons are there NOT to watch Kodomo no Jikan?

Carvewin91 - Jan 10, 2023

13 by luksthefool »»
Mar 19, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

deli53 - Nov 17, 2007

100 by Acctra »»
Jan 10, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 12 Discussion

Maeni - Dec 17, 2008

44 by Erquint »»
Oct 13, 2023 3:16 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 11 Discussion

Crisu - Dec 22, 2007

43 by Erquint »»
Oct 13, 2023 2:17 PM

Poll: » Kodomo no Jikan Episode 10 Discussion

Tenshin - Dec 15, 2007

35 by Erquint »»
Oct 13, 2023 1:43 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.