Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Baccano! (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Aug 29, 2012 7:42 AM

Jan 2010
This anime will forever be remembered.
Chane and Vino??? Adorable.
Sep 20, 2012 10:47 AM

Dec 2009
I wasn't expecting Chane & Vino ! :o

Isaac & Miria never cease to amuse me, until the very end ! xD
Oct 13, 2012 12:27 PM
Jul 2012
Good final episode. 4/5
What happend to Rail tracer?
9/10 Great series
Oct 24, 2012 4:44 AM

May 2012
Great ending.IsaacxMiria ftw!
Oct 28, 2012 9:05 PM

Jul 2012
That was really good for only a 13 episode series
most badass couple : Vino/rail tracerxChane
Lol the crew dumped cement on Dallas that's one way to kill of an immortal person.
The end with Issac and Maria just realizing they don't age LMAO
Nov 7, 2012 8:02 AM

Mar 2012
Loved Isaac and Miria at the end :)

Also very gory, comparable with Elfen Lied and Higurashi.

Give it 8/10
Jan 5, 2013 8:31 PM

Jul 2012
Deciding between an 8/10 versus a 9/10. Leaning towards the 9 though.

The only reasons why I would take points off this wonderful show is that the beginning was confusing as hell and the format/timeline was awkward to watch. Also, it took me 8 episodes to get into this show...

But disregarding those things, I completely loved it! Oh god, that was so interesting. I loved mostly every character, minus the old geezer and some minor characters but everyone else was incredible.

Really good ending for a great anime. It concludes everything off nicely. I'm excited to watch the OVAs tomorrow! :D

FrostToaster said:
Got to love Isaac and Miria. Forever clueless but brings happiness to everyone they meet.

+1
MayukaJan 5, 2013 8:39 PM
Jan 21, 2013 3:53 PM
Dec 2012
baccano! differs a lot from other anime in that NONE of the characters are annoying, some of them cry, or sometimes give those pouting faces that would signify they were going to be a nuisance to watch, but it never happened, and in the case of some, it only served to strengthen their characters, if you never watch another anime in your life, watch this one, it's that good.
Mar 21, 2013 10:54 AM

Nov 2012
the storyline was just one big mess and barely even made any sense.
The music was unfitting, and so was the humor.
A lot of the characters names were forgettable.
The plot was convoluted that hardly made sense because of the order
3/10
RX-782Feb 8, 2014 11:27 PM
Mar 28, 2013 1:46 PM
Feb 2013
ANIME OF THE YEAR.

EVERY YEAR.
Apr 7, 2013 10:30 AM

Mar 2013
Loved this anime. The music, the character development, the unadulterated violence, everything surpassed my expectations. This is one of the few animes I'd give a 10 to, because I honestly can't think of any way to improve it.
May 5, 2013 12:12 AM

May 2013
This Anime was one of the Most Glorious things I have ever seen. I just hope there will be a second season based off the novels.
May 11, 2013 3:45 PM

Dec 2012
Wait, so wtf was up with the 9/11 ending? It ended in new york in 2001 and the final scene had a plane flying very low in the background. Was there a point to that? Great anime though.
I am important. I have a girlfriend. Check out my podcast
Jun 4, 2013 2:53 PM

Dec 2012
I looooooooooooooooved it! I loved everything about that anime! The only thing is that I can't decide which character I liked the most. It had everything you want from a anime. Badass characters, nice fight scenes, nice art, well developed personalities, love stories (nothing platonic or complicated as in many other animes), strong friendships, emotional scenes...
I am grateful there are OVAs!
Jun 7, 2013 4:10 PM

Dec 2012
3nvy said:
Wait, so wtf was up with the 9/11 ending? It ended in new york in 2001 and the final scene had a plane flying very low in the background. Was there a point to that? Great anime though.

Still wonderin this....
I am important. I have a girlfriend. Check out my podcast
Jun 7, 2013 5:55 PM

Dec 2012
3nvy said:
3nvy said:

Still wonderin this....

Hahahaha I am guessing you saw a new post and you were hoping for an answer...? :) Well, it might be random, but it can also means that the immortal characters become witnesses of the world's history....??? I don't think it is something like those symbolisms they are accusing disney for though... I might be naive but I don't want to ruin neither my childhood nor good anime. What's your opinion?
Jun 11, 2013 1:01 AM
Jul 2018
Interesting series, overall. Very unique, and I really liked it. Can't wait to see the 3 extra episodes, as the whole thing with Carol and the old guy was never gone back to. And I feel like it could of wrapped up a little better, which those extra episodes are supposed to help with.

Overall:
+Unique plot and setting for an anime
+Great characters
+Interesting way of telling a story that was all brought together really well
-Not a huge fan of 1930s-style anything (movie, music, etc. It was unique, but not really my thing)
-A little too heavy on gore (kinda seems like it overly bloody for no reason)
-A little more closure with some of the other characters would have been nice

Overall: 8/10
Jun 11, 2013 10:22 PM

Apr 2013
Easy 10/10 & new addition to my fav list

- Unique plot
- Unique character and use of many mains
- Amazing fragmentation & mix of 1930/1931/1932
- Crazy action and visuals
- Great soundtrack to fit the 30's
- Great dub
- Wasn't bored once during the whole series
Jul 3, 2013 4:55 AM

Dec 2012
Such a refreshing and fantastic series, Miria and Isaac had me dying of laughter to the very end.
Jul 11, 2013 11:55 AM

May 2012
What an absolute wonderful series!!! Rarely has there been an anime i've wanted to rewatch right after i finished it!

Baccano is a good as people say it is AND MORE! The animation, the dialog, the editing, the story, the music and the of course the characters are all amazing. (It also has a fantastic dub from Funimation!!)
Jul 20, 2013 1:04 PM

Oct 2012
Awesome anime. Enjoyed it from start to finish.
10/10
Jul 22, 2013 4:25 PM

May 2012
Glad I picked this up again. I had dropped it 3 episodes in when I was younger because of how it skipped all over the place. I still wish it hadn't jumped around so much but I wasn't confused this time around.

I mean, some of the time it was definitely necessary to help build up the mystery of what happened but other times I would be enjoying a scene in 1931 on the train and then it would go to 1932 and take me out of it. If it wasn't for that it would've been an easy 9/10 for me.

Anyway, there were great characters, an interesting story and an excellent dub. Most likely will go up to 9/10 when I eventually re-watch it.
Aug 3, 2013 11:36 PM

Aug 2011
cyruz said:
"There's a gun within my heart!" - Nice one, Jacuzzi.

Great final episode to a very unique anime. 9/10

Best quote of the series XD
Aug 9, 2013 2:52 AM
Jul 2018

ClairexChane :3
LOL, Isaac and Miria didn't knew that they also gained immortality? XD
8/10
Aug 14, 2013 12:19 AM

Jul 2009
amazing episode!!!

Ladd Russo and Lua did survived that :P

Claire confessing his love to Chane!!!!

Jacuzzi versus that Flamethrower guy!!!

glad he actually has the balls to get head on!!

Nice and Jacuzzi :)

i'm glad Ennis finally stood up on her own!!!

so the the martillo family is immortal now huh?

finally killing that bastard Szilard!!!!

nice one firo!!!

glad Firo saved Ennis!!

woohoo so now they're official together?!?! :P

and wow Dallas getting drown for a whole year is fucking horrible way to experience it .____.

Czes-kun and Maiza reuniting after more than 200 years!!

aww Ennis and Firo!!

as for the novels they revealed the identity of this guy

Chane is waiting for you Claire!!!!

lol Isaac and Miria didn't know they were immortal until 67 years later XD

i really enjoyed the series, love the music, the surprisingly dark and gory scenes despite having some jazz music on top XD

still wish it was longer, after going to the Baccano wikia there's a lot of events the creator(Narita Ryohgo) has created.

plus i want to see the immortals grand children and all!!

i plus seeing some of the couples actually ended up together and raising a family, they could definitely have a lot of diverse characters ^^

they could also do some of the original immortals event like stuff about Huey and all ^^

overall i would give this a 9/10(it was waaaaay to short) and i believe this is definitely much better than Durarara!!.

the only thing i would slight give Durarara!! a lead is the animation, which they can improve if they decided to make a new season(just keep the same artist please)

gonna watch the OVA series now!

hope to see more Baccano soon!!!
Aug 27, 2013 5:17 AM

Aug 2012
Eternal drowning, huh... and I thought Dune's death was bad.

I wonder what Maiza'd been doing for 200 years. The guy is so weak. And why he ended up in the mafia with the demon? I thought he planned to find some people worthy of immortality?
And what's up with the cheesy scene with happy immortal mafia? Don't force me to believe they lived happily ever after. How many of them will end up becoming new Fermet and immortal-eaters? But nah, Maiza is happy as well, like the best possible thing happened. That guy is pathetic.
IMO the immortality plot is the weakest part of this anime.
Oct 3, 2013 4:37 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Final episode of all respect, you are in charge of all the chores, almost. Too bad that the end has not come full circle, however also not finding the square, I was not bitter, even the one proposed final between RT and Chane, was so sudden as to let me shocked. Fabulous! Drawing, animations and characters were wonderful. Isaac and Miria really have monopolized the attention! By virtue of what my final grade is 9/10!
Nov 1, 2013 10:55 PM

Dec 2011
I was confused half the time. I think I have to watch the whole series again but 8/10 for now

Nov 18, 2013 3:23 PM

Mar 2013
Easy 10/10
Dec 5, 2013 7:23 PM

May 2013
Overall, it was a very fun series. The cast of characters are very good especially Isaac and Miria. The plot was good. The format of the show was executed well for the most part although there were some mis-steps with the format.

I rate this show 8/10 for now. I will rewatch this in the future to make sure to get all the details in the plot.
Armageddon was yesterday, today we have a problem.
Dec 18, 2013 1:41 PM

Oct 2013
I think I died from smiling. Great series, I might be overrating it, but I give is 10/10, perfect in any way possible.
Dec 20, 2013 9:55 AM

Jul 2013
Very entertaining ride that came together nicely at the end. Ladd was probably the character I liked the most, but needed more of dat Nice. 8/10 for me, on to the specials.
Dec 22, 2013 2:35 PM
Sep 2012
Yeah I think I'm completely missing something here, the anime is pretty confusing for me since they've switched timelines all the time. I saw it as the main story being on the train and every time they look at other timelines to explain the story.. But then at the end this rail tracer guy just disappeared? Who was he, where did he go to? He seemed like the main character to me and he just went away? Not defeated/killed or whatever?

I'm so confused...
Dec 22, 2013 2:40 PM

Aug 2012
Awesomeness. Seriously. This series is pretty good. It makes me want to read the LN!

- Firo has the knowledge, same as Maiza. Now the secret of the elixir is safe! for now.

- Jacuzzi. He's cool. Isaac's hilarious quote really affected him lol.

- Rail Tracer, a badass till the end.

- The whole family turned into immortal. I hope there'll no internal dispute or something similar to what happened on the ship 200 years back.

- The main stars, Isaac and Miria, they were hilarious till the end. How can someone not realizing that they didn't age at all, until 70 years later?? LMAO This couple are legendary!

9/10. One of the most memorable series I've ever watched

and still waiting patiently for a 3rd season of Spice & Wolf :'|
Dec 25, 2013 2:19 PM

Apr 2013
WizkidNiels said:
Yeah I think I'm completely missing something here, the anime is pretty confusing for me since they've switched timelines all the time. I saw it as the main story being on the train and every time they look at other timelines to explain the story.. But then at the end this rail tracer guy just disappeared? Who was he, where did he go to? He seemed like the main character to me and he just went away? Not defeated/killed or whatever?

I'm so confused...
http://myanimelist.net/character/5756/Claire_Stanfield
Dec 30, 2013 10:27 PM

Dec 2011
One of the most satisfying anime I have ever seen. 10/10.
Jan 23, 2014 6:59 PM

Oct 2013
i guess i must be weird, but this show was extremely average for me, i guess my expectation was too high? may be, i didnt find the series funny as well, the only aspect i was interested was the story itself

so overall= 6.5/10

p.s my friends had suggest me this serie, but i got a bit dissapointed

i guess i dont like this kind of humor:P
firstbloodJan 23, 2014 7:03 PM
Feb 8, 2014 10:34 PM

Jan 2013
MaTachi said:
I never really understood what the story was about, the relations between the characters or their motives. Or maybe I'm just too stupid for this show. I don't know. :/ Anyway, I feel that I can't rate this higher than a 5.

Uriel1988 did a good review of the series, which can be found on this page: http://myanimelist.net/anime/2251/Baccano!/reviews&p=5 He shares many of my thoughts.

But I still feel that I maybe missed something since there are so many who give this series 9s and 10s.

I feel the same way, albeit without the feelings that I might be stupid or the feeling of concern for not agreeing with majority opinion.

The show does a good job of keeping my attention consistently and simply not boring me, which is a plus since many shows are slow and boring at times. But the plot is presented in a needlessly convoluted manner that makes it confusing for the viewer to keep tabs on everything. In addition, the show seems to hate Dallas Geonard for some reason when he's far from being the biggest asshole or depraved psycho in the show. Ladd and especially Vino were WAY WAY worse.

The whole thing feels like I'd have to turn off my brain to enjoy this clusterfuck of senseless, over the top violence, extremely one dimensional characters, contrived/out of place humor, and a plot that arbitrarily wants to present itself more as complex than it actually is. It's pretentious story telling.

Overall, the show is only somewhat above average IMO since it at least kept me interested all the way through and because I found Ennis to be an endearing character. But it's nowhere near deserving of the label "epic" or "awesome". It's just another overrated show that everyone is mindlessly diddling themselves to.

I give this anime a 6/10.
ExaccusFeb 8, 2014 10:38 PM
Salmon is delicious.
Feb 8, 2014 10:52 PM

Jun 2009
Exaccus said:
MaTachi said:
I never really understood what the story was about, the relations between the characters or their motives. Or maybe I'm just too stupid for this show. I don't know. :/ Anyway, I feel that I can't rate this higher than a 5.

Uriel1988 did a good review of the series, which can be found on this page: http://myanimelist.net/anime/2251/Baccano!/reviews&p=5 He shares many of my thoughts.

But I still feel that I maybe missed something since there are so many who give this series 9s and 10s.

I feel the same way, albeit without the feelings that I might be stupid or the feeling of concern for not agreeing with majority opinion.

The show does a good job of keeping my attention consistently and simply not boring me, which is a plus since many shows are slow and boring at times. But the plot is presented in a needlessly convoluted manner that makes it confusing for the viewer to keep tabs on everything. In addition, the show seems to hate Dallas Geonard for some reason when he's far from being the biggest asshole or depraved psycho in the show. Ladd and especially Vino were WAY WAY worse.

The whole thing feels like I'd have to turn off my brain to enjoy this clusterfuck of senseless, over the top violence, extremely one dimensional characters, contrived/out of place humor, and a plot that arbitrarily wants to present itself more as complex than it actually is. It's pretentious story telling.

Overall, the show is only somewhat above average IMO since it at least kept me interested all the way through and because I found Ennis to be an endearing character. But it's nowhere near deserving of the label "epic" or "awesome". It's just another overrated show that everyone is mindlessly diddling themselves to.

See, having a bit of humility like MaTachi did is alot more,well, endearing than bad mouthing a show and acting as though you are somehow better than those who like the show. And, I am saying this as someone who isn't a huge fan of Baccano. I'm just saying the way you come off is kind of condescending to those who liked it.
Ston3_FreeN7Feb 8, 2014 10:59 PM
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Feb 8, 2014 11:01 PM

Jan 2013
insan3Spectre said:
Exaccus said:
MaTachi said:

See, having a bit of humility like MaTachi did is alot more,well, endearing than bad mouthing a show and acting as though you are somehow better than those who like the show. And, I am saying this as someone who isn't a huge fan of Baccano. I'm just saying the way you come off is kind of...condescending to those who liked it.

Better than? No. It's that there are certain series that I cannot for the life of me fathom why people like them so much and ignore the glaring flaws. Baccano just happens to be another one of such series. Sorry if I overreacted in the previous post. But I've been sitting here for a while wracking my brain, trying to comprehend why people insist that this show is something special.
Salmon is delicious.
Feb 8, 2014 11:16 PM

Jun 2009
I don't know, I don't think I've ever seen many people claim it's a deep or complex show. It's not really something you watch to think hard about. It's just a whole lot of fun because of how over the top it is, particularly the characters you mentioned Claire and Ladd. Though I am kind of getting the feeling you didn't like them?

Now, I personally prefer more complex characters myself, but again that just isn't what this show was about. It is supposed to be a frenetic, fast paced anime where entertainment is paramount. It is not interested in crafting deep and complex characters, though I think they are still good characters because of their ability to entertain.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Feb 8, 2014 11:53 PM

Apr 2013
Exaccus said:
insan3Spectre said:
Exaccus said:
MaTachi said:

See, having a bit of humility like MaTachi did is alot more,well, endearing than bad mouthing a show and acting as though you are somehow better than those who like the show. And, I am saying this as someone who isn't a huge fan of Baccano. I'm just saying the way you come off is kind of...condescending to those who liked it.

Better than? No. It's that there are certain series that I cannot for the life of me fathom why people like them so much and ignore the glaring flaws. Baccano just happens to be another one of such series. Sorry if I overreacted in the previous post. But I've been sitting here for a while wracking my brain, trying to comprehend why people insist that this show is something special.
i could do the same thing with the fact that you rated angel beats 8/10.
Feb 9, 2014 11:27 PM

Dec 2011
insan3Spectre said:
I don't know, I don't think I've ever seen many people claim it's a deep or complex show. It's not really something you watch to think hard about. It's just a whole lot of fun because of how over the top it is, particularly the characters you mentioned Claire and Ladd. Though I am kind of getting the feeling you didn't like them?

Now, I personally prefer more complex characters myself, but again that just isn't what this show was about. It is supposed to be a frenetic, fast paced anime where entertainment is paramount. It is not interested in crafting deep and complex characters, though I think they are still good characters because of their ability to entertain.

I agree. The story isn't overly complex or deep, and neither are the characters, but they are all very unique. The pacing, animation, and voice-acting are all superb too.

The show did have a very interesting sub-plot (ie. immortality), and the story-telling of how all these characters gathered together under said sub-plot is absolutely fantastic. The time-skips can be confusing to some, but I thought it was well done and very clever. Story-telling doesn't get much better than this!
Feb 10, 2014 7:36 AM

Jun 2012
well in the beginning i had no idea if i would like it since many things are so confusing in this show but i got to say they wrapped it up pretty nice in the end which i certainly did not expect to happen at a certain point anymore most is answered.

i wonder what Vino was talking about what he had to do and if he ever will find Chane and that they really will marry each other but i guess that is left open for everyone to decide except if they will show this in the specials which i also got no clue what to expect anymore.

i also wonder what happened to Ladd in the end we know he survived but what will he do now also left to everyone to decide for them selves i guess. as well of all the other characters that kinda disappeared with no explanation on what happened after all this events.

i normally don't care about what happens to the characters as much as i do for his show but for this show it would have been nice to get some more info on what happened after all the events cause they had a lot of good characters.

in the end i will give it a 9/10 i certainly enjoyed it a lot but the beginning episodes where to hard to follow and this not the only reason i don't give it a 10 it is also because sometimes it seemed as the humor was tried to hard and it feels like this show is missing something big which i can't point out.

well up to the specials not idea what its about guess we will see.
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Feb 12, 2014 11:39 PM

Jul 2013
Am I the only one who found this anime bodering on shit.

Some of the bad stuff are:

•There wasn't a story, just some minor plots.
•The whole train ride in the end was just some bullshit which didn't count to anything.
•There were way too many characters and it took about 10 epidoes just to distinguish one person from the next, let alone actually remember what the hell they were doing.
•The lighting during some parts were just done so poorly that you couldn't even see some of the important stuff.
•The year jumping left me hella confused about what was happening at the current moment.
•The concept of immortals was played off too lightly.
•I had to rewatch the 1st ep to understand the ending.

But I did like some things:

•The concept of 1930s mafia ruled Chicago.
•The OP
•Isaac and Miria

I found it so boring, I could barely sit myself through the whole nonsensical thing. But after watching some of the OVAs, I appreciate the anime a lot more. The OVA is beyond shit, I think someone came up with the logic that if they can't be bothered creating a character, just throw in a bunch of looney mass murderes and it makes up for everything, no Ladd wasn't a one off.
After watching the OVAs, I can't give it less than 6/10.
Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!
- Doflamingo
Feb 17, 2014 7:33 PM

Aug 2013
In the first episode I was really confused and not too impressed, but that slowly changed as the series progressed and by the end everything just comes together so well and you don't even need to understand what was going on 100% of the time to still be enjoyable.

This is definitely an acquired taste and I can sympathise with those that found it boring...

However, if you have some patience, try to keep up with all the story threads then in the end you'll see how they connect and the end result is actually beautiful!

I'm not good at describing everything I liked/disliked so I'll just list them:

Good points:
- Unique, interesting characters.
- Clever plots in different times that are told in parallel.
- Humour.
- Good animation.
- The OP was nice.

Bad points:
- Quite confusing at times because of switching between many different time lines of the same characters and maybe they could have made it a bit clearer somehow...

I give it 10/10 - despite being slightly confusing at times because by the end I understood mostly everything and I'm sure when I re-watch it some day I'll understand it more. Plus the specials might explain better...
Mar 5, 2014 8:37 PM
Jul 2018
Happy Birthday, Isaac and Miria!! :D

Great ending, great anime. 10/10, I loved it : )
Mar 27, 2014 11:25 PM
Mar 2014
I'll agree that mixing plotlines from 3 separate story arcs probably wasn't the best idea, though it could've worked if the anime was longer, so they could include all the missing stuff (i.e. basically all the character development and multiple perspectives which are absolutely required to understand the story fully).

It might've worked a little better with 16 episodes if they'd just removed the whole Eve looking for her brother plot entirely, since it was barely touched on and never resolved, and they could've spent all the time spent on those parts adding all the missing IMPORTANT scenes and character perspectives from Grand Punk Railroad.
Apr 1, 2014 3:11 PM
Jun 2013
I found the show good and I stoped being a bit confused after a bit and was able to follow what was going on. Im sorry but firo being the one to take out the main bady was very meh. The character is so bland and uninteresting that every time it cut back to him in the story i said "I dont care". One of the characters that were constally hyped when I looked into this series was isaac and miria and I honestly dont get it. They were just ok characters. I will admit that they are entertaining like some of the other cast memebers since they are kind people just really goofy. I like the fact czeslaw finally found some piece and can now be happy and trust people. Him crying and accepting it touched me a bit.

Iv said it once and ill say it again the main reason I kept coming back was for Jacuzzi and nice gang. They really made the show for me hands down.Now off to the ova epiosdes.
souledge94Apr 1, 2014 3:16 PM
Pages (9) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Baccano! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

BadSeafood - Nov 17, 2007

145 by Omega1Mastemon »»
Apr 30, 2:38 PM

» Should i watch?

Koalapanda1018 - Apr 11

4 by LoveYourEyes »»
Apr 12, 5:35 AM

Poll: » Baccano! Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

BadSeafood - Oct 30, 2007

130 by Karva1 »»
Apr 4, 3:38 PM

Poll: » Baccano! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

cyruz - Oct 21, 2007

143 by llamav »»
Mar 18, 5:10 PM

Poll: » Baccano! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

accela - Oct 8, 2007

181 by llamav »»
Mar 18, 12:39 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.