Forum Settings
Forums
New
Apr 5, 2009 3:09 PM

Dec 2007
I heard from the source that I get my scans from over at jcafe that the manga ends at chapter 7 (not that its inconclusive or anything). Does anyone else know if this is true?
Although, I'm pretty sure its true because it does say "THE END" and not "to be continued" or something similar. But just to make sure...

(PS: Sorry if this post shouldn't be here, but I had no idea where else to put it. And its my first time posting a topic...)

By-the-way, In my opinion, this manga was a pretty good conclusion to the series after Matsuribayashi-hen if you like nice, happy endings. But I will forever be a fan of Saikoroshi-hen for certain reasons... heh he. (And yes I did play it...)

-----
Edit:

Ah, ok now I'm sure that its seven chapters...
MikiyaMay 2, 2009 10:29 AM
Jan 3, 2010 8:50 PM
Jul 2009
Where can I find this translated? IF it's been translated. If not, then do you know when will it be translated? :|
Jan 31, 2010 9:34 PM

Jul 2009
yeah, I can't seem to find it anywhere
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
May 15, 2010 9:08 PM

Dec 2007
As of right now, it has yet to be translated. There are very few people translating Higurashi these days. Sadly....
But the story is pretty easy to get from the pictures and a simple summary alone ... (Personally, I read it with just a knowledge of hiragana and a low Japanese vocabulary.)

If yen press or whatever they're called does decide to translate it, at the rate they're going it will be out in the next 12 years... lol?
Feb 23, 2016 11:29 AM

Dec 2007
Hey guys, I know I'm a few years late but can someone tell me where I can read this? I found a Russian translation up to chapter 5 but the last two chapters were missing. I can read Japanese so a raw version would be OK, Russian is a bit of a trouble but it's cool as well. If there is anyone who knows a source I would be very grateful if you PM me or reply to this topic. It'll be a great deal of help!

Thank you!
Mar 1, 2016 10:25 AM
Feb 2016
hi! I have a link to kokoroiyashi-hen raw if you want it and also in vietnamiese, I can't read japanese or ruse like you but i would love to read the epilogue of this fantastic manga, can you please translate it? (Sorry for my bad english)

http://faststore.org/jxfyax5j3pqb

More topics from this board

» Is this and Saikoroshi-hen, part of the main story?

SteelingMax - Mar 2, 2018

2 by Epiccgaymer »»
Jan 20, 3:15 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: Kokoroiyashi-hen Chapter 7 Discussion

Cerisine - Aug 30, 2016

3 by nidoqueen106_2 »»
Nov 9, 2023 6:49 AM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: Kokoroiyashi-hen Chapter 6 Discussion

One - Aug 16, 2016

0 by One »»
Aug 16, 2016 5:37 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: Kokoroiyashi-hen Chapter 5 Discussion

One - Aug 10, 2016

0 by One »»
Aug 10, 2016 4:37 PM

Poll: » Higurashi no Naku Koro ni: Kokoroiyashi-hen Chapter 4 Discussion

One - Aug 4, 2016

0 by One »»
Aug 4, 2016 7:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.