Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Apr 4, 2009 10:38 AM

Aug 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
It's finally OVER!!! Argh, I need subs NOW! I can't understand what they're saying, for the most part. Takasugi gave up pulling the string... Yuzuki tried to do it herself but got reprimanded by the Lord of Hell (I was wondering what happened to him)... Ai showed Yuzuki who Azusa really is (Yuzuki's mother? Or did she thought she looked like her?)... and one last yuri scene, lmao.

Great series, but the series' questions still haven't all been answered. Maybe there will be a fourth season?

Thanks, person who gave me this on another site a long time ago, lol.
Apr 4, 2009 1:23 PM

Aug 2008
Ai felt for Yuzuki. Since she believes she's just like her. She could of been freed from being Jigoku shoujo, but she took Yuzuki's penalty for trying to send someone to hell without a contract. Now she'll do this job forever.

Apr 4, 2009 3:51 PM

Aug 2008
Really? Oh wow, poor Ai.

Apr 4, 2009 9:52 PM
Feb 2009
And Azusa was sent to Hell after stabbing someone by Akie's housekeeper (I think)
Apr 6, 2009 3:45 PM

Mar 2008
seriously, what happened to Yuzuki after that. thats the only place I couldnt catch
Apr 6, 2009 4:17 PM

Jan 2009
dragonshade said:
seriously, what happened to Yuzuki after that. thats the only place I couldnt catch

She was swept back into the past to not die at the time she was to die? Maybe? Something of time paradox.
Apr 6, 2009 5:02 PM

Aug 2008
Can someone translate Yuzuki's last moment with Ai? I didn't quite catch that. Did Ai said something like "Yuzuki, you are me" or something like that?

Apr 6, 2009 6:01 PM

Jan 2009
guyklc said:
Can someone translate Yuzuki's last moment with Ai? I didn't quite catch that. Did Ai said something like "Yuzuki, you are me" or something like that?

Could be due to deep bond between them.
Kiss is also another clue.
Apr 11, 2009 5:45 AM
Jan 2008
dragonshade said:

Her soul was freed and was no longer trapped in the realm between the real world and the otherworld. ...But that's just how I saw it.

The only thing I didn't get was the ending with Azusa stabbing someone. Who was that guy? Or was that scene only showed to us so we'd see that things are back as they used to be (with Ai taking people to hell)?

...Poor Ai. :( Although I can understand her reasons, it was still really sad.
I wonder if there would be another season.
Apr 12, 2009 2:58 PM
Feb 2009
maarika said:
The only thing I didn't get was the ending with Azusa stabbing someone. Who was that guy? Or was that scene only showed to us so we'd see that things are back as they used to be (with Ai taking people to hell)?

That guy was the one directly responsible for what had happened to her father.
Apr 21, 2009 8:21 AM

Dec 2008
I dont get it why you guys say poor Ai,

poor Yuzuki.

Uneable to go to heaven(which she deserved), wandering between the two worlds. Being chosen as one of the next Jigoku Shoujo and shown so much suffering and sadness, while living in a complete illusion. Seeing her best friend dissappearing into hell and have to bear with all the pain caused by Ai.

She is the only truly sad character in this show, i hope she will find peace in heaven and maybe will be able to meet Akie.

oh well, but i neither couldt understand the part between her and Ai so iam also waiting for Subs to fully understand what happens to her.... i just hope for the best.

Ai somewhat deserves to go all that suffering, because she doesnt even try to stop sending innocent people to hell on behalf of mostly senseless grudges!

i hope that humanity wouldnt sell her souls for this kind of things...

at the end, i really like that show and at the same time i hate it like nothing else.
It just makes me think about so much, like my own weaknesses and fears... its to hard to explain!
Apr 29, 2009 1:24 PM
Dec 2007
Jacut said:
However, seeing the preview of the next episode I have a feeling that Yuzuki is just another failure of a Jigoku Shoujo that will act by pure revenge and ressentment more than by duty and won't pass the Jigoku test. We may then see Enma Ai again. Just my two cents though.

Seems like I predicted the ending very accurately last week (yay I know it was quite easy ;)). At least that means that the reasoning behind the series was good and that the scriptwriters achieved what they wanted to, so that's a pretty good ending, even if a bit predictable and conventional.

Overall, the series was exactly at the same level as the first two. Except for the animation and art, the three seasons are pretty much identical from beginning to end in terms of scenario, characters, themes, and overall structure, so it os worth an 8/10 for me.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Apr 29, 2009 2:23 PM

Oct 2007
so the end has arrived - i think this season has been a let down compared to the other 2 but i still enjoyed it in some way and decent ending
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 29, 2009 3:55 PM

Jun 2008
decent ending? =/
it was great for me...soo nice,
needs a 4. season!
Apr 29, 2009 5:03 PM

Apr 2009
I'd like a 4th season, at least they left it open enough to still have one. I was satisfied with the ending, I believe Yuzuki ended up going to heaven, hence the flowers having a different color to them than in hell.
Apr 29, 2009 5:51 PM
Feb 2009
season 4?? i dunno... good ending though.
Apr 29, 2009 6:14 PM
Sep 2008
Wow loved the last episode, really do hope there is another season someday :D
Yuzuki's confrontation with the spider was very cool and the punishment he gives to Ai instead of Yuzuki was pretty harsh, hope Ai doesn't regret that decision lol.

Nice to see the Ai and her companions are together again to continue the work, it wouldn't be Jigoku Shoujo without Ai
Apr 29, 2009 10:55 PM

Jan 2008
lol i didnt even bother to comprehend what i saw ^-^

good ending though, finally over =D

or is it?

Apr 29, 2009 11:29 PM
Jan 2009
It is just sad how someone being ignored by the people surround her develop a sense of hate towards the world... If Ai really wanted to help Yazuki, why didn't she help her in the beginning... But poor Ai... taking the punishment again from other people's sin... I think she getting used being a Jigoku Shoujo...
Apr 30, 2009 2:37 AM

Nov 2007
The last episode was a little weak compared to season two and season one. Surprised by the kiss, though.

Apr 30, 2009 7:15 AM

Nov 2007
Oh god... Oo
That end just can`t cut it :?
I watched 26 eps with the idea that at last Ai will be totally freed and then just like that (so 4th season will be possible) Ai is back and everything is back to normal. YuzukiXAi`s kiss too was unexpected. "You are me...." - go to yuri hell X((( The worst and the most meaningless season so far :? I prefer 2nd season`s ending over this one
Apr 30, 2009 2:51 PM
Nov 2008
* I really know why Akie will refuse to pull a string but Yuzuki is just too stupid to think of it (Till Ai Show her why)

* I LOL on the scene where Yuzuki , The Level 1 Jigoku Shoujo cast "Darkra" on Enma Ai , The Level 78 Jigoku Shoujo ...hit!...does 452 damage...Enma Ai has fallen. ("How the HELL could she knew this spell which I casted on the first season?" Ai wonder)

* Well , to tell you...I really hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate this ending I'd like to send "this ending" to hell!! WHAT!? I CAN'T DO IT??..so I'll make a fun of it a lot instead...XD

* Boss Encounter! The Ass-face Spider level 99 joined the battle...spider sense tinkling! The Ass-face Spider Cast "Web" on Yuzuki...hit!....Enma Ai use the skill "Begging to be forever Idolized red-eyed girl who wear a traditional costume" on The Ass-face Spider...hit!

* {Process on the skill "Begging to be forever Idolized red-eyed girl who wear a traditional costume"}

Random Anime Staff : Well I think Noto-san is more popular even the internet persona named "erastale" worship her...so do you think that we shouldn't cut Ai off?

More Random Anime Staff : You mean the voice actress? I think Ritsu is too hyperactive so she fit to be a drummer than to be the Dark girl with Trad. costume.

RAS : I think you watch too much K-on! You're talking about Yuzuki not Ritsu.BTW you seem to agree with me.

MRAS : Yeah! move on ...and we'll also give Princess back on her foot so that we'll not reuse "Waro-Waro wind it for me" gag too much.

RAS : Enma Ai will be back! And we'll give Yuri-Yuri scene for an extra service!

MRAS : See you next season with Ai...and I'll be back home watching Yuzuki hit a snare.

RAS : That's Ritsu! BAKAYAROU!!!

* {here is erastale's lament}
...T-T why? a-plex why? T-T
It really hyped me up when Yuzuki said she'll purify the world...I hope to see she will make more action and even passed to be actually new Jigoku Shoujo for the next Season (Your Contract with Ritsu...er...I mean Yuzuki's VA ended too soon right?) and this would totally make the next season insteresting!

I even want to see more radical things like both Enma Ai and Yuzuki rebel against Hell Lord (In Ass-face Spider scene, I really hoped to see this!) and all hell break loose! some souls that has been sent to hell released onto the world to see how it be after they have been revenged. And OH So many Possibility making for the next much more interesting Season.

But you just created Yuzuki's emotionality created rebellious Jigoku Shoujo Character and wasted them for absolutely NOTHING! nothing change...left me in despair...

And y'think the near end satisfy me? ....BIG NO!!!

{end of lament}

"It'll be better if I'm the next one!" quoted from Princess Kikuri
She's actually right...even if she was just joking
Apr 30, 2009 5:04 PM

Jun 2008
guyklc said:
Ai showed Yuzuki who Azusa really is (Yuzuki's mother? Or did she thought she looked like her?)

No, Ai just showed Yuzuki what Akie's father saw, which is that Azusa has a sickly father to take care of, which is why Akie's father didn't send her to Hell. The scene of Azusa taking care of her father reminded Yuzuki of her taking care of her sickly mother back when she was still alive.

Predseln said:
Ai somewhat deserves to go all that suffering, because she doesnt even try to stop sending innocent people to hell on behalf of mostly senseless grudges!

You forgot that Ai did stop sending that innocent boy to Hell at the end of last season. And she got punished for it. And remember when Yuzuki asked her whether she thinks about what she's doing, Ai answered "do you think I never think about it?" She's just seen so many of these circumstances that she's numb to it I guess. Also, she knows she has to follow the rules, so she really has no choice but to carry out her duties.

I thought Ai disappeared after Yuzuki took over, but I guess her soul is still hanging around somewhere near XD

One huuuuge question that remains unanswered: What happened to Hajime-chan?!! Did he die? Was he sent to Hell by someone? Or was he still alive somewhere but not talking to Tsugumi 'cause she was frustrated that he gave up?

This ending is... I dunno, some ways good some ways bad. Yuzuki thinks she can judge the world by being Jigoku Shoujo (haha Death Note anyone? XD), which is why she wants to send Azusa to Hell, because she thinks Azusa deserves it. But really, that's not the job of Jigoku Shoujo. and I think in the end, Yuzuki's soul was released from her state and she went to heaven, or the afterlife (though the Hellmaster spider thing offered to send her to Hell, which meant she could've reunited with Akie.. although maybe Akie wouldn't remember her)

I'm kinda glad that Ai is back. Because Jigoku Shoujo is not the same without Ai. Yuzuki doesn't look right in that outfit XD

Oh, a few more unanswered questions:
- Who is Ai's grandmother (the person with the spinning wheel who we only see the silhouette of), and what does she look like XD
- How did Ai come back? end of last season she was gone. I thought her soul disappeared to heaven or hell or whatever, and she lost her powers, so how did she get back?
Apr 30, 2009 7:11 PM

Sep 2008
oh god....why

i was like so freacked out to see ai, AI! crying ....now they must give us a 4 season for this

and on the other hand i just loved this kiss
im greatful because i wake up today to see this:

Being a fan is like having a penis. Its nice to be proud of it But don't pull it out in public and wave it in other's faces

Kyurem Black. Kyurem White. Together they are Pretty Kyurem.
May 1, 2009 5:44 AM
Nov 2008
I , too , wonder "What happened to Hajime-chan?"
Who Ai's Grandmother is? (Is she the same with the illusional Akie in Yuzuki case)
How can Ai get back on her own (absorb soul power thing from Yuzuki? then release her midway?)

I have a feeling that if they would make another season we'll see Tsugumi again (they are also foreshadowing it.) ...and she'll have grey-hair then XD

But maybe...we'll never see her again because recent Jigoku Shoujo is full of this kind of indulgence twist...and most of them sucks!
May 1, 2009 4:37 PM

Nov 2007
The ending made me sad. T_T

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
May 1, 2009 4:40 PM

Feb 2009
erastale said:

I really want to know this too, its been bugging me this whole season ><!
May 1, 2009 6:41 PM

Jul 2008
This season was by far the worst of the 3 seasons... The storyline was ok but I couldn't bring myself to rate it higher than a 6. =/ My opinion might change soon and it'll probably go from a 6 to a 7, at most, but I still much preferred the previous seasons, season 1 especially.

I also found it more confusing than the others, for example the ending with the stabbing made me WTF.

Like the concept of this series and loved finding out that Yuzuki actually died when she was a kid, that was one of the best bits of the series.
"LET'S HOSPITAL!"
May 1, 2009 11:44 PM

May 2008
EuphoricField said:
erastale said:

I really want to know this too, its been bugging me this whole season ><!

same thing ! i think he died or something >_>
May 2, 2009 3:13 AM

Jan 2009
Hajime died, which was related somewhat clearly.
I think it was implied that he got sent to hell by Jigoku Shoujo, but I'm not too sure.

This ending made me um... It was okay. The kiss was like, "l0lwat y r u doin' fanservice???" or whatever that could have been called with the kiss.

I found Mitsuganae's ending the most mysterious, but fails in everything else compared to the other two endings..
Futakomori was probably the most interesting.
The first season ending was just nice, when Hajime was all like, "It's my fault," and Tsugumi was like, "I DUN CARE."
IaMP with me.
May 2, 2009 5:48 AM

Nov 2007
Hm, I liked this season. It was definitely weaker than Futakomori, but on par with - if not better - than the first. A fourth season is welcome, though they would have to change the concept and focus entirely on the main plot to keep me interested.

Mitsuganae gets an 8 from me.
May 2, 2009 10:55 AM

Aug 2008
I am probably the only being who thinks Mitsuganae is the best of the three seasons. Yes, Mitsuganae's central plot was weak, but the individual storyline were very well written imo. In the first season, most people deserved to go to hell. OK, nothing wrong with that, but it gets repetitive. The central plot was good. Futakomori was really boring except for the last few episodes (Futakmori had very late plot development; Takuma didn't appear until episode 14 or something, and he disappears until the last few episodes).

Mitsu, on the other hand, was unafraid in exposing the weak side and frailty of humans. For example, the Inuo chapter where the boy would rather kill the only one who could have helped him instead of facing the truth. Or the Kaito chapter, where the boy would kill his unborn sibling just so he could be surrounded by "false" love with his parents. That's what made me like Mitsuganae better than the other seasons.

May 2, 2009 12:58 PM
Nov 2008
guyklc said:
I am probably the only being who thinks Mitsuganae is the best of the three seasons. Yes, Mitsuganae's central plot was weak, but the individual storyline were very well written imo. In the first season, most people deserved to go to hell. OK, nothing wrong with that, but it gets repetitive. The central plot was good. Futakomori was really boring except for the last few episodes (Futakmori had very late plot development; Takuma didn't appear until episode 14 or something, and he disappears until the last few episodes).

Mitsu, on the other hand, was unafraid in exposing the weak side and frailty of humans. For example, the Inuo chapter where the boy would rather kill the only one who could have helped him instead of facing the truth. Or the Kaito chapter, where the boy would kill his unborn sibling just so he could be surrounded by "false" love with his parents. That's what made me like Mitsuganae better than the other seasons.

This is a very good comment though I disagree a bit.
I like Mitsuganae as an individual storyline so much (excluding some ep. where they take it beyond my weak mind) but some of them are exactly self-indulgent twist which they just try to develop this thing too much since 2nd season...

The best ep. IMO is an ep. where the rich boy who got bullied sent the poor boy to hell...this ep. painted with the tone of season 1 (which I like) It's also be both thoughful and emotional (2nd season rarely move me in case of emotionality)

The FLAW...painfully FLAW is it's main plot....which I think it's the only thing 2nd season do it much better...Takuma is just a part of the plot other sub-plot is the background of Jigoku Tsushin and how much they are related together (and Kikuri is also the part of them , though she's best served as Comic Relief) it's fun to watch their interaction between each other in many ep.

While the 3rd slowly built Yuzuki's character up to the point where the conflict between her and Jigoku Tsushin came to conclusion and tend to start the upcoming of more interesting things we wouldn't see them so far .But then they mercilessly tear this interesting future down to the point that I can't take it anymore!

So it wiped my impression for this season out a lot...T-T
May 2, 2009 2:08 PM

Jun 2008
I agree with guyklc for the most part. Though I still like Futakomori slightly better. But Mitsu definitely had the best individual stories (:
May 2, 2009 10:20 PM
Nov 2007
First of...Yuzuki is a great character and I love her throughout the season...but she makes a really sucky Hell Girl. "Pull the string damn it!"

So what I got is Ai is forced to do the job forever and Yuzuki's soul gets to pass on (hopefully to heaven but possibly to hell). And that look that Ai gave the camera at the end says "I love this job."

Also nice to have the King of Hell make an appearance after having been absent since the finale of season 2.

I like how they covered their ass on the yuri scene by having Yuzuki instantly comment on how Ai had a boyfriend. (If they do have a season 4, please leave the Yuri out of it.)

All and all I think that this season finale may actually be the best of the 3 seasons though the season as a whole wasnt as entertaining. Still I gave the first two seasons an 8 out of 10 and im giving this one 8 out of 10 as well.

Id like to see a fourth season, the dont have to do a fourth season (unlike the people who made Ghost Hunt who HAVE to make a second season...I will never let that go).

So until they make a fourth season I will ask you one question:

"Wont you try dying this once?"
May 5, 2009 1:24 AM
Nov 2008
Well I'm still confused a bit about Yuzuki afterlife...I'm not sure the dreamy vision near the end (after Yuri-Yuri scene :P) where we saw Yuzuki in front of the mirror was showing us that Yuzuki choose a path lead her to "Forever dying dream" where she'll always be a normal teenage girl who are to study hard and get a job..marry...living normallylike nothing happen and often phone to distance mom.

IMO she'll "live" in this dream forever...
May 5, 2009 6:32 PM

Nov 2007
Pretty good for a 3rd season, imo that's enough seasons. Can't really do much about storylines after that.
May 6, 2009 2:53 PM

Aug 2008
Very good! I believe what now was really the end! Or will I be deceived?
May 6, 2009 6:29 PM

Jan 2008
I kinda feel sad that Ai lost her chance but I am still relieved to see her rather than Yuzuki as JS. I agree with the rest above, this season's show has more refined individual story compare to their past installments.
May 22, 2009 5:45 PM

Nov 2006
Aww...I wanted to see at least 1 more episode with Yuzuki as the Jigoku Shoujo.
Rest in peace Yuzuki. T_T
May 29, 2009 6:10 AM

Apr 2008
So Ai takes the penalty and Yuzuki was freed...then where is Yuzuki now?

I agree Ai should be the only Jigoku Shoujo

Jun 1, 2009 6:50 PM

Dec 2008
K, honestly, this ending really let me down. I do not understand how some of you people like this ending/season. I really hated that Lord Enma just let someone get away with it AGAIN and just made Ai do her job forever. At first, when Ai said she will take Yuzuki's punishment, I was thinking that she will go to hell instead. But instead, Enma just made it so Ai will just do her job forever. BIG WHOOP, hate will always continue in the world, so she would have done her job forever anyway. You just got ripped off Lord Enma, fuckin big time.

Also, WTF happened to Yuzuki? Btw, i really don't like Yuzuki, first off, she makes a horrible Jigoku Shoujo. How the fuck is she destined to become Jigoku Shoujo in the first place?

Weak ass boring episode too, IMO. I'll just pretend this season never happened, because this season is all about Yuzuki anyway. This season totally lacked Kikuri-ness too dammit. It was always "Wind me up Yamawaro" and "Ok! Hime!" In the least though, some of the revenge stories were good, that's what keeps this a 6/10. The rest were mostly utterly stupid, pointless ass shit that didn't need the Jigoku Tsuushin. This whole season as a whole was not so great. Now FUTAKOMORI and SEASON ONE, those were endings that kicked so much ass. This is the weakest out of all the three. And there's still no answers from the questions I hoped to be answered:

1. Ai's Grandma? Who the hell is she? WHAT the hell is she?
2. Jigoku Shounen? WTF happened to him? I wanted to see that guy again.
3. Hajime? Did he die, or what?

And the irritating piece of shit that is bugging me right now, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO TSUGUMI?!?!? I actually thought she was gonna do something hella cool at the end, but no, SHE DIDN'T SHOW UP AT ALL. Pointless.

If they make a fourth season, they better get their shit together. One thing they HAVE to do is shorten this shit to x>20 episodes because, WE DON'T NEED 26 EPISODES TO TELL THIS WEAK ASS STORY. This 26 episode stuff has always been bugging me.
Jun 1, 2009 10:35 PM

Aug 2008
inkfish021 said:
K, honestly, this ending really let me down. I do not understand how some of you people like this ending/season.

To a certain degree, I agree. I was hoping for some huge plot advancement as well, but it seems like they're just keeping this series alive for the fans =/ However, as for why some people like this season, go read the posts again. Many of us have agreed that the individual storyline in this season is the best out of all three. Jigoku Shoujo has evolved to the point where the storyline is not about "revenge" anymore; it's about revealing the frailty of the human mind and spirit (see my previous posts above and a few pages back for more info)

]I really hated that Lord Enma just let someone get away with it AGAIN and just made Ai do her job forever. At first, when Ai said she will take Yuzuki's punishment, I was thinking that she will go to hell instead. But instead, Enma just made it so Ai will just do her job forever. BIG WHOOP, hate will always continue in the world, so she would have done her job forever anyway. You just got ripped off Lord Enma, fuckin big time.[/quote said:

Isn't it obvious that Lord Enma never wanted Ai to quit? At least that's what I think. In the second season, Wanyuudo and the others begged him to free Ai. While was free at the Ai, she returned to her post as Jigoku Shoujo. It may be the whole Yuzuki thing was just a set up by the Lord of Hell so that Ai can forever be his servant.

]This season totally lacked Kikuri-ness too dammit. It was always "Wind me up Yamawaro" and "Ok! Hime!" In the least though, some of the revenge stories were good, that's what keeps this a 6/10.[/quote said:

I actually like the new Kikuri. I hated the old Kikuri; she caused so much trouble and hatred in the second season that I wanted to kill her (yeah, a child). She provides quite a few comic relief.

]Now FUTAKOMORI and SEASON ONE, those were endings that kicked so much ass. This is the weakest out of all the three.[/quote said:

Ending wise, I would have to agree, but please consider the individual storyline. I think they approach a different path; they actually decide to emphasize on the individual storyline and not make them so one dimensional. I find this a refreshing change because the Jigoku Shoujo series is supposedly to be episodic. Episodic series usually do not focus so much on the central plot; it's their unique individual stories that make them so interesting.

]And there's still no answers from the questions I hoped to be answered:

1. Ai's Grandma? Who the hell is she? WHAT the hell is she?
2. Jigoku Shounen? WTF happened to him? I wanted to see that guy again.
3. Hajime? Did he die, or what?[/quote said:

1. I'm wondering that too
2. Lol, I don't think most people care about him. It's not like he's supposed to come back. The crap he uttered on the boat was similar to what everyone says when they're on it.
3. It is implied that he did, or at the very least, not in this world.

]And the irritating piece of shit that is bugging me right now, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO TSUGUMI?!?!? I actually thought she was gonna do something hella cool at the end, but no, SHE DIDN'T SHOW UP AT ALL. Pointless.[/quote said:

If you would quit bashing this episode so much, you would realized she DID show up. She just gave up hope. I'm sorry if you didn't get your cliched "happily ever after" ending with grown-up Tsugumi saving the day. I think adult Tsugumi giving up hope shows a transition to maturity. It's like how children naively believe they will be the next ones to end all suffering in life. When they grow up and experience things for themselves though, they realized it's not possible and instead, move on to more rational goals.

Sep 28, 2009 9:08 PM

Aug 2009
This was epic.

Yuzuki finally can be at peace now since she wasn't suppose to be alive anyways.
Ai becoming the Jigoku Shoujo in the end, season 4 anyone? XD

EPIC EPIC EPIC. We need some more background on Ai's grandma and that hell spider. Probably they're married or something? XD

SO SAD, IT ENDED >:(
Oct 3, 2009 4:49 AM
Sep 2008
This was a brilliant episode, I love Ai and Yuzuki, I feel sorry for Yuzuki and more sorry for Ai as Yuzuki went through only one season of sadness and pain whilst Ai has to go through it for all eternity. Season 3 was a rollercoaster season, the colours are amazing, best yet, and the stories became more crazier with each episode dealing with more ethical issues than ever. I really hope a season 4 is made, which so far looks like its still going to happen. Recently a video game of Jigoku Shoujo was released which shows still going strong. The ending is my favourite, I love the part when everyone screamed when the guy was stabbed (I know it sounds eveil but it was enjoyable). Here's hoping for a season 4 :D
Nov 27, 2009 4:21 PM

Jul 2009
This Was Great The Best Jigoku Shoujo Yet!!!!....Hopeing For A Season 4
Dec 5, 2009 3:17 AM

Aug 2009
Great episode.

But I didn't get it at all.
What happened with Yuzuki? Is she alive again? Cause she was smiling in that mirror and it looked like she was wearing her school uniform... Maybe her high school uniform?
I dunno.
Could someone explain?
Dec 16, 2009 8:54 AM

Apr 2009
yeah,i wanna about it too....
what happen to yuzuki actually??
did she die or alive???
well it is a good ending...

Jan 27, 2010 7:07 PM

Nov 2009
hehe i love emma ai!!! X3 shes soooooo nice!!! i cant believe yazuki... she really needed 2 have self control or something... anyway im glad Emma Ai is back in that business XD i feel bad that she has 2 do it 4 eternity though!!! XP eh i wish there were more seasons!!! YAY AI!!! haha
Feb 3, 2010 6:47 AM

Oct 2007
I hate it, that Anime should be renamed to 'Retards show', as almost ALL of one-episode-characters were just dumb as hell. Just like these episodes themselves. Seriously, there's nothing even close to real world in that anime, all the one-episode stories are just hopeless.

Why I watched all 3? Because of Enma Ai, she's just awesome.Straw dolls were well-done characters also, my god, watching all these 3 series just for these few characters and 'endings of each serie' which were good.. That was hard!

Yuzuki was damn annoying, I liked her only as a Jigoku Shoujo and as a kid. Too bad we didn't get a proper answer to what happened to her after all this.

Uhh I was so hoping that the third serie would be awesome and all, but all I got was a proper ending, too bad.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» do you really believe that all thee victims deserved to go to hell

geekfreak17a - May 17, 2014

5 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 19, 2023 8:37 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 18 Discussion

guyklc - Feb 7, 2009

35 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 19, 2023 6:58 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Dec 27, 2008

72 by redpanda_42 »»
Nov 18, 2023 11:30 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 23 Discussion

guyklc - Mar 14, 2009

47 by patkarunungan »»
Nov 11, 2023 3:21 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Beave - Mar 20, 2009

52 by Phobossus »»
Aug 26, 2023 3:02 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.