Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Aug 20, 2010 2:16 AM

May 2010
This was the only way it could have ended for me. The whole series was laced with melancholy - a cheesy ending just wouldn't have worked.

Ahh.. time to wipe the smudged mascara off my face

Edit:

Also, at the end where he's just about to have his soul eaten (and several times through the series) the song 'Si Deus Me Relinquit' is playing. Somehow for me, this pretty much sums up Ciel's story. It's sung in Latin but here's an English translation:

If God has forsaken me,
Then I shall forsake God, too.

Only the oppressed may possess a black key,
I close all doors
Thus I seal away all prayers.

However
who protects me?
From the most frightful; myself
kaleidomeAug 20, 2010 2:56 AM
Aug 22, 2010 2:54 PM

Jun 2008
So how much of this should i consider bullshit that has nothing to do with the manga? Guess i'll find out as i continue reading it. I have a feeling that aside from Madame Red arc and Prince Soma arc everything is pretty much anime-only. Not even touching the second season. Meh.

7/10 (very forced 7.. but Madame Red arc was truly brilliant and she is one of my favorite characters, so i had to be generous)
Aug 25, 2010 12:58 PM

Jul 2009
I'm sorry, this anime just did not satisfy me.. Like others have said, it had potential, but all the fillers and unnecessary plot twists turned me off.
Beautiful art though. 7/10
Aug 27, 2010 10:24 AM

Aug 2010
HOLY **** that was friggen amazing... *sobs* and SO FRIGGEN SAD....
nothing will compare...
seriously...
"참 많은 파도가친다.앞으로 여행할길은 너무멀고길지만 멈추면안돼.. 멈춘순간 어른이 되어가는 길을 포기하는 나락으로 떨어진다. 어른이되어가는 경험은 이제부터 시작이지만 아직어리고 젊다는 최고의무기로 아직 눈앞에 보이지않는 더넓은 세상을 밟고싶다."
--김재중
CLICK IF YOU WISH
Aug 30, 2010 2:00 PM

Aug 2010
Sebastian is much more hottness.... deffies... but... I dunno... the second kuroshitsuji... I'm tempted to watch it... but I don't think it'll be the same...
"참 많은 파도가친다.앞으로 여행할길은 너무멀고길지만 멈추면안돼.. 멈춘순간 어른이 되어가는 길을 포기하는 나락으로 떨어진다. 어른이되어가는 경험은 이제부터 시작이지만 아직어리고 젊다는 최고의무기로 아직 눈앞에 보이지않는 더넓은 세상을 밟고싶다."
--김재중
CLICK IF YOU WISH
Sep 7, 2010 3:30 AM

Jul 2010
It was a pretty good ending..It was sad and kind of romantic in some twisted way. I wanted to see sebastians true form though.. >:|
Sep 10, 2010 10:23 AM

Jun 2009
Good ending, though I don't see how they made a second season from it XD
Sep 12, 2010 1:57 PM

Aug 2010
Jrittmayer said:
Good ending, though I don't see how they made a second season from it XD

just because I was desperate I started watching the second season... and it actually is really good... you should check it out... a lot of things are explained...
--김재중
CLICK IF YOU WISH
Oct 5, 2010 1:28 AM

Feb 2010
The ending was gorgeous. In the end it was just Ceil and his butler.

Ceil's death was necessary and I am completely satisfied....

EDIT: I'm making it a 10/10. It just sticks with you.. this show. It's fantastic.
MusashiRoseNov 9, 2010 5:54 PM
Oct 8, 2010 10:56 AM

May 2010
OK.. The ending was satisying.. The counting scene was a bit intense though

all we see was black feathers.. Really wanted to see Sebastian in his real form but

with high heels?? O_o The last part also was good.. Nothing more to say..

As for the series, I got high expectations since from the start but yet failed me on some

parts where they're portraying Ciel's past relating to the main plot.. It was

confusing.. I give this 8/10.. Generosity for the laughs it gave :D
Nov 18, 2010 2:49 AM

May 2010
Oh my god...this episode was fantastic. So sad and sweet and awesome...but I KNOW there's a second season so what the hell happens afterward? Did Sebastian really eat his soul?! I need to know! It's almost 5am and I have to work in the morning but fuck it! I'm going on to season two right now! :D
Dec 5, 2010 11:43 AM

Dec 2009
Oh. My. Gawd. It got so late last night so I had to go to bed 'cause it was like...2AM when I finished the entire series. But, now - I can talk about the ending 8D

Just - Beautiful. There was no other way to end this series or it would have felt really awkward and just would not have worked either way. This episode, though just a fraction slow at times, was utterly gorgeous. The music, the trip to the ruins [?], how they both were recollecting Ciel's life and Ciel was almost self-analyzing his actions, and I loved the utter simplicity of the last minute of the series. It was sweet/bitter and how Sebastian walks up to Ciel and says something like, "Now-- Master". And I will never ever get tired of Lacrimosa ;3;

But, just in general I absolutely loved this story and series - both Manga and Anime. After just a few episodes in, I ran to my nearest bookstore and got the first volume and plan on collecting it from now until Mrs. Toboso completes it for good. It's just sooooo good. I can't explain it. I think what did it for me was the music, Ciel, and just the feel and tone throughout the episodes. I was chilled by some points and that just egged me on watch it all. And I don't regret it whatsoever. Oh - and I have never been so satisfied by an Anime to this degree since AKIRA. So, yeah.

Unfortunately, though, some parts did put me off and I didn't like it at all. They did just not belong in the story whatsoever. The curry contest and Indian arc? WTH? I expect something like that from Keroro Gunsou. Not for something as great as this series is and was. Oh - and I don't know why - but Sebastian having sex with a random Nun just threw me for a loop and I was borderline appalled. I couldn't believe it. And - no, I didn't care for it 'cause it was Sebastian. However handsome and sexy as he may be, I am not a fangirl. I am all for Ciel and Grell. Those two were my ultimate favorite characters without a doubt. But, I digress. And - the episode where everyone was trying to get a picture of Sebastian with the "enchanted camera" was beyond pointless. I hated it because I wanted my old Kuroshitsuji back - the gothic badass series that I loved. But, the last episodes completely regained by utter love for this series and I shrugged off all the things that I listed here.

And, yes. I am pretty sure that Sebastian has eaten Ciel's soul finally in this episode. But, who knows? There is only Season 2 to answer that for us, right? ;D

So......

Episode: 4/5
Series: 10/10
Dec 5, 2010 1:10 PM

Dec 2010
I don't think they should reveal Sebastian-kun's true identity, they should leave it to the imagination, especially if Sebastian's true form involves killer heels.
Dec 14, 2010 10:17 AM
Jul 2010
SuicidalThoughts said:
I don't think they should reveal Sebastian-kun's true identity, they should leave it to the imagination, especially if Sebastian's true form involves killer heels.

LoL at this xD But I completely agree - it should be left to the imagination.

Anyway, I liked the ending. The fact that Ciel died was expected, but very fitting. It's one of those things that I'd be disappointed if it didn't happen. And the way it happened... was amazing.

But - and yes, there's a big "but" - I didn't quite grasp anything else from this. When I finish an anime and come to this kind of thread, I'm always thinking to myself: how can people say this and that were left unanswered when all the answers are exposed there so clearly? But this is my time to be confused. I have 2 big questions. Two things that are bugging me and keeping me from rating this any higher than a 8/10.

1. What were the angel's motivations? I never quite got his talk about uncleanness. I know he wanted to start a new era and rid the town of evil and filth but what exactly was he looking for with that fire? What's that "Door Of Hope" he talked about? Why was he so focused on Ciel earlier in the series?

2. Sebastian's arm. Why didn't he regenerated it or something. The only thing i can think of is that there was something with the angel's sword... But he did regenerate his arm when Grell cut it with his Death Scythe. So, why not now?

If someone can provide an answer to this questions, I'd be grateful since these inconsistencies are bothering me a lot.

Anyway, as previously stated, this gets a 8/10 from me. Started off great, got somewhat boring in the middle but recovered its dark tone (which is my favorite thing in this series) by the end.
Jan 11, 2011 3:41 PM
Feb 2010
I have mixed feelings about the last episode. It was good, i like the mystery surrounding his death but at the same time, the end wasn't satisfying enough.

~ A woman's determination can move the mightiest of stones~
Feb 17, 2011 8:06 PM

Apr 2009
Itadakimasu! XD

I agree with most of those who posted here, it is a fitting end as I think there is no other way it could have ended.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 17, 2011 10:30 PM

Sep 2009
Awww I really wanna see Sebastian's true form!!!!!!!!
He got hooker boots XD
Only a REAL man can pull those off LOL
Great ending!!!!
Mar 21, 2011 8:37 PM
Sep 2010
The show ended real well. Some small part of me wanted Ciel to still be alive after the fight, but I knew that he was going to have to die since it was part of the contract.
This was a pretty awesome series even though it didn't follow the manga, it was still satisfying.
Uploader53
Mar 22, 2011 9:16 AM

Mar 2011
Uploader53 said:
The show ended real well. Some small part of me wanted Ciel to still be alive after the fight, but I knew that he was going to have to die since it was part of the contract.
This was a pretty awesome series even though it didn't follow the manga, it was still satisfying.

I agree - But I thought the end was a little....rushed? ^^;
Also...Have you watched the second series? I think you would enjoy it MUCH! heres a link if you (or any others) want to try it out:
http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/kuroshitsuji-ii-episode-1-online :D
May 9, 2011 8:31 PM

Nov 2009
ah i lovedddddddd ciel. epic til the very end. and yea i really really wanted sebastian to end up getting ciel's soul but i wanted it to be in a more creative way. somehow...not just eating it. im glad tho that it didnt end like, oh bocchan ill just kill you later sort of thing.

somehow i couldnt be completely satisfied with this end because I know that there's a second season. so does this mean an alternate end/continuation where ciel didnt die??? and i kind of wanted the servants to live. they were awesome. especially meylene.

NEEDED MORE GREIL!!!

This was the first anime in a long time that has prompted me to want to go off and read the manga however. these characters are simply amazing.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 10, 2011 6:22 AM
Dec 2010
Awesome anime..
Perfect ending.. thats how it should be..
even though im somewhat(50-50) against sebastian eating ciel..
also lol Im curious about sebastian's true form..

Great anime Great ending..
but did ciel really died? I saw this kurosutsuji II and i saw ciel as one of the main characters.. when did it take place then?
I dont know if I should watch it or not.. zzz...
May 25, 2011 10:13 PM

Mar 2009
Man....that totally made me cry. From the contract I knew what would happen to Ciel, but it still makes me.....sad.

Great series.
Jun 6, 2011 3:48 AM

Jul 2010
Ahhhh!! I wish I got to see Sebastian's true form but it was still a great ep.
The battle between Ash/Angela had me on the edge of my seat.
Oh and yay for Greil getting his chainsaw back! xD
As for Ciel, I know there's a second season so what did happen to him? o.O

MUST WATCH MORE!!!
Jun 8, 2011 6:13 AM

May 2011
Beautiful and sad episode...but not a touching one.
Sebastian is so amazing, I loved all of his scenes from this last episode...he's such a beautiful demon.
Ciel...predictable ending...but it was so cute about him smiling before the death. *-*

He asking to pain for Sebastian was so amazing too.
And the three employees of Ciel...I'm glad about they surviving after all.

Very good episode, very good anime.
But could be way better than that actually was.
Jun 29, 2011 11:01 PM

Dec 2009
The thought of Ciel dying was a little sad, but still I'm glad they actually finished it that way instead of forcing a happy ending... Ehh for some reason I kinda wanted to see how Ciel was going to die lol but ah well. I was initially thinking of giving this series a lower rating, but now I changed my mind
9/10
Jul 24, 2011 7:15 PM

Apr 2011
wow, a lot of mixed emotions with this episode...but the biggest thing for me was ceil's death.
I was on the edge of my seat when Seb took Ceil to the ruins. I kept saying to myself 'omg, how is Seb going to eat Ceil's soul?", "what's going to happen?", "how will he consume his soul?", "wait…..how do demon's eat souls?"….i had anxiety planning the scene out in my head (and no I haven’t read the manga or seen season 2 yet), and at the last moment I was disappointed with how it ended. Seb just taking off his glove and then moving in on Ceil…..and then the scene fading out?! 8|

I was really expecting Seb to consume Ceil’s soul after some big speech about life, death and all that. I did, how ever, like how Ceil confused about wanting the pain to know that he lived. That kid has a lot of guts!

The whole scene got me thinking about how demon’s eat souls as well. I mean, what exactly do they do? Do they turn into their true form and just eat the human flesh or do they suck the soul out and leave the body behind? I want details people lol

Overall the whole series was good. Some scenes I thought we’re pointless <cough barnyard scene cough> but I enjoyed it just the same.

Now moving on to Season 2 XD
Aug 17, 2011 4:38 AM
Aug 2011
I gave this series 9/10, episode 10/10. I could write a 20 page long essay about what I loved about this series but I will TRY to sum up :

this show was immensely entertaining. I loved the bit punkish Victorian era outfits, It's so refreshing to see pretty young man in elegant clothes :)

the atmosphere was perfect for my taste, sinister but not gloomy, London's weather, the dreariness, the British elegance, lots of tea...ahh perfect gaslight romance

The story was well built, I found the comical episodes nice, they gave me a little relief amid the dark happenings. also I fought no episode was unnecessary, they all gave us more insight of mostly Ciel's character and motivations ( the Ciel photograph was cute, then later it turned sad..I'll explain)

I loved Sebastian for about the 20 something episode, but then I realized something that became clear after the last episode. He was badass, sexy, domestic and protected Ciel in an almost romantic way. However as the story built up his not so likeable side came to light. I thought a lot about his motives and wonder why he made this deal with Ciel. After the torture scene where he sad something like „the only soul I crawl for is my Master’s” I felt no matter how affectionate his actions were at the end of the day his is a demon and Ciel is a yummy dinner.
There might be a more complex reason for Sebastian’s actions and Ciel might be mature for his age, he know what he was doing,..blabla…but he is still a little boy. I can’t help to feel angry at Sebastian for „helping” Ciel to dedicate his life to revenge and hate. In my eyes he is but a calculating demon who took advantage of a broken, defenceless child. I would have wished a happier life for Ciel, more like the one Alberline talked about….But yeah we wouldn’t have a great story but a corny disney movie instead :D
Aug 22, 2011 3:22 PM

Aug 2009
It's hard to see an anime so well-builded like this, despite the few fillers.
I will miss Agni. :')
Aug 25, 2011 5:42 PM

Aug 2011
Idk why but im happy wit the ending where ciels soul is eaten.( its not like i hate him or anything he's one of my favs.)
I agree wit Days REALLY wanted to see Sebastains true form.
Aug 27, 2011 10:27 AM
Feb 2011
Most series i am just sad for a while that it ended, but this one i seriously cried!!!!! Im so sad its over and like, we all knew it would end something like this but i was still very depressed that it didnt have a happier ending..... <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 kuroshitsuji though!!!!!!
Oct 12, 2011 2:40 PM
Jul 2011
I LOVED IT! Sebastian &lt;3 one of thebest animes.
Jan 1, 2012 7:20 AM

Jul 2008
Tyestor said:
meh 7/10

Yep. This might have earned a higher score from me if it ended 12 episodes ago. Oh well.
May 30, 2012 7:52 PM

Feb 2012
This series was entertaining. Not a masterpiece for me to give it a 10/10 for small reasons, but it was definitely entertaining. Now i need to go back and re-read the manga because i hardly remember much of it.

The only thing i'm curious about is Sebastian's true form. It looked like he was hardcore S&M with those boots, lol. I kinda want to see the top. I can't imagine him with those boots, so when that was the only thing we got a glimpse of i was like "Woah ho ho ho!"
It does suck how the ending was abrupt, but at this point i don't care considering there is a second season i plan on watching now that i managed to finally watch one of the most acclaimed series fangirls rave about.
Jun 3, 2012 9:04 AM

Jul 2011
awesome ending i watched it yesterday but im still crying
when ciel fell i said to myself: London bridge finally fell down.. forreal
im not really into yaoi but at that ending scene when ciel said go ahead and be brutal i was like um... what are they about to do again??? and then i was like oh yeah eat his soul i forgot
Jul 19, 2012 5:37 PM

May 2012
This first season ended very good! Sadly they didn't show much of Sabastians true from but it was defiantly a nice battle! I do wonder how the OVA and the next season will be!

Great Anime 9/10
Aug 14, 2012 2:28 PM

Aug 2008
Characters are cool. The plot is decent but there's too much fillers for my liking. We got to see a little of Sebastian's demon form which I love. Good watch. On to S2!
Sep 29, 2012 9:54 AM
Mar 2010
I have already watched lots of animes and I can say that this had the very best ending..by far..
in terms of overall conclusion + episodic conclusion!
Oct 3, 2012 2:21 PM
Sep 2012
I LOVED IT! I so wanted to see his "true form" but I'll live it to my imagination! P.S. Is Sebatian's right hand going to grow again or something? It's hard for me to watch him with one hand! :'(
Oct 19, 2012 1:41 PM

Apr 2009
What a beautiful ending.

I hate saying goodbye to friends. It has been a very interesting and pleasant journey.
Oct 19, 2012 4:46 PM
Aug 2012
a very good ending for me the series was very dull until the last few episodes. when ciel told sebastion to make it painful so he knws he was alive although it was obv still made me teary. i was wondering how is ciel in the 2nd season when hes dead i dont plan to watch the next if it is a mere flash back of ciel
Oct 27, 2012 1:10 PM

Dec 2008
AHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO HOW CAN IT BE OVER?!?!?!?!?!?! Did anyone else do that TENSE countdown? I did it but must say at that point my eyes were partially hidden behind my hands!! AND NOOOOOOO!! DON'T LET EVERYONE BE DEAD!!!
Can't wait to watch Season 2- you don't know how glad I am that they decided to make another one!! ^^
(On another note, I must thank the AS English Literature Creative Reading course for prompting me towatch this; I am doing a piece about Faust and looked to this epic anime for inspiration)
P.s. Awesome that Black Butler was set in London- I relearnt a lot of history throughout!!
Fullmetal Alchemist Lover here^.^

Jan 6, 2013 12:04 AM

Jun 2012
I really wished they Sebastian and Ciel could've just lived happily ever after with Elizabeth, Pluto, and the 4 other servants xD. But still, a good ending. I like Elfen Lied-style endings...
君と僕の間によこたわる空
Jan 27, 2013 11:05 AM

May 2012
It's a nice ending for me. Their talk during the boat trip and little lights was beautiful. Just too bad that Ciel still died.
Feb 13, 2013 12:48 PM

Feb 2013
Wow... I don't even know where to begin. Even though I was expecting another ending — happier, to say the least — I'm satisfied with this one. It's a shame that Ciel died, to be honest.
May 9, 2013 11:03 PM
Apr 2012
SirensRequiem said:
like i said, the last episode is a tearjerker

and this may be a stupid question

but Tanaka was writing in his diary in the ruins of the mansion, and the servants were "alive at that time"

so my question is.....where is Tanaka?

if the servants are alive, does that mean Tanaka is too? (i kno he's a servant) or just the ones that were sent to kill Pluto?

ive been wondering that for a few days now

I am gonna call it now before I have started watching the second season or read beyond ch 21 of the manga (even though if I'm right, no one will believe I haven't already read/watched ahead, and regardless, no one will care what I say lol...)

I predict Tanaka will turn out to be a big bad. There have been hints all along that he is in places he shouldn't be, knows things he would have no way of knowing, and his presence is just not entirely explained, ever. I am looking forward to seeing if I am right >:D
May 10, 2013 11:06 AM
Apr 2012
KitKatze said:
I gave this series 9/10, episode 10/10. I could write a 20 page long essay about what I loved about this series but I will TRY to sum up :

this show was immensely entertaining. I loved the bit punkish Victorian era outfits, It's so refreshing to see pretty young man in elegant clothes :)

the atmosphere was perfect for my taste, sinister but not gloomy, London's weather, the dreariness, the British elegance, lots of tea...ahh perfect gaslight romance

The story was well built, I found the comical episodes nice, they gave me a little relief amid the dark happenings. also I fought no episode was unnecessary, they all gave us more insight of mostly Ciel's character and motivations ( the Ciel photograph was cute, then later it turned sad..I'll explain)

I loved Sebastian for about the 20 something episode, but then I realized something that became clear after the last episode. He was badass, sexy, domestic and protected Ciel in an almost romantic way. However as the story built up his not so likeable side came to light. I thought a lot about his motives and wonder why he made this deal with Ciel. After the torture scene where he sad something like „the only soul I crawl for is my Master’s” I felt no matter how affectionate his actions were at the end of the day his is a demon and Ciel is a yummy dinner.
There might be a more complex reason for Sebastian’s actions and Ciel might be mature for his age, he know what he was doing,..blabla…but he is still a little boy. I can’t help to feel angry at Sebastian for „helping” Ciel to dedicate his life to revenge and hate. In my eyes he is but a calculating demon who took advantage of a broken, defenceless child. I would have wished a happier life for Ciel, more like the one Alberline talked about….But yeah we wouldn’t have a great story but a corny disney movie instead :D

Wow, this is so close to my thoughts on this anime. Quite honestly, my favorite type of story is one where the characters who are technically doing 'bad' (or at least very morally ambiguous) things are made sympathetic to the point where the audience can't help but love them (though obviously in this case there are some excruciatingly reasonable people who did not drink the Sebby kool-aid like I did lol).

Whenever this anime seemed to start suffering from protagonist-centered morality, it tended to back off a bit and point out to the audience 'hey, look - this guy you are rooting for is not exactly a good guy.' Aberline's death would be a perfect example.

I love an anime that toys with my emotions and takes my sense of right and wrong on a wild roller-coaster ride. For that, I gave it 10/10.
May 10, 2013 11:11 AM
Apr 2012
Does anyone else want to see a spinoff centered around the reapers?
May 21, 2013 6:34 AM

Apr 2013
I liked it a lot great ep and great way to end a great anime.
A Story will always come to it's end. The thing is, will you move on after it's over?
Aug 12, 2013 3:47 PM

Oct 2009
omg....the way Sebastian caressed Ciel's face before taking his soul..<3
~gasm
NO.
Aug 24, 2013 2:20 PM

Dec 2012
kingfelix92 said:
a very good ending for me the series was very dull until the last few episodes.

This sums it up for me as well. I really liked the last 3 episodes, but until then it was really slow and uneventful. I also felt like this anime didn't really know what it wanted to do with itself. It took on some pretty mature and dark tones but often spoiled the mood with awkward and childish humor (Greil to say the least). I was also hoping for a real conspiracy rather than another angels vs demons series.

With my rant said and done, this last episode was fantastic. The conversation between Ciel and Sebastian in the boat scene was great and the emotions really built up well. I'm glad they decided to go for a darker ending and honored the contract, watching Ciel at the end of his life looking back at everything left a bittersweet sense of satisfaction.

As of right now, I'm not sure about watching season 2 as I'm afraid it will take away from this solid ending, but I'm still curious to see what could possibly happen after this. As for my score:

Side stories/fillers felt uneventful and mediocre - 5.5/10
Main story felt a bit scattered but the conclusion is wonderful - 8/10
Overall I'll give this a 7/10.
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Episode 15 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Bloodshot-Shanks - Jan 25, 2009

98 by Sun_Chan »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Favorite Servant?

RuuryMercury - Jun 24, 2015

4 by Sun_Chan »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Bloodshot-Shanks - Jan 17, 2009

85 by Sun_Chan »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Bloodshot-Shanks - Jan 9, 2009

70 by Sun_Chan »»
10 hours ago

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Bloodshot-Shanks - Nov 23, 2008

115 by Sun_Chan »»
12 hours ago

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.