Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (22) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jan 26, 2014 11:30 AM

Nov 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
hyperknees91 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
hyperknees91 said:
Please tell me you don't actually want her to be pregnant Jose...especially if it's Haruto's child haha.

Is a just a probability, I am just telling spider how that could work. I am actually going for skehan ending, I even put the pictures showing his theory might be right.

If she has a child good for the yuzuki fans but still stale for seo's standpoint. Hell, I frigging hope we have those amagami ss versions filled with well executed drama and some sex scenes like nozoki ana and hetakoi

So basically what you want is...a visual novel adaption? That's probably the closest thing that could happen.

He had girls being attracted to haruto, haruto dating a tomboy, haruto dating a bimbo, fan services, those fantasy chapters, some new girl appearing in the last chapter, and a nagato spinoff/fantasy chapter, and a bunch of fillers. If now us not the time to speculate having some alternate stories of ending up with different women and boning them then I might be the happiest son of a gun in the world if Seo did that. His sales would go through the roof. That's all I'm asking

I don't really think that many people will want to read something related to KNIM ever again after it's ending.
Jan 26, 2014 11:34 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
hyperknees91 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
hyperknees91 said:
Please tell me you don't actually want her to be pregnant Jose...especially if it's Haruto's child haha.

Is a just a probability, I am just telling spider how that could work. I am actually going for skehan ending, I even put the pictures showing his theory might be right.

If she has a child good for the yuzuki fans but still stale for seo's standpoint. Hell, I frigging hope we have those amagami ss versions filled with well executed drama and some sex scenes like nozoki ana and hetakoi

So basically what you want is...a visual novel adaption? That's probably the closest thing that could happen.

He had girls being attracted to haruto, haruto dating a tomboy, haruto dating a bimbo, fan services, those fantasy chapters, some new girl appearing in the last chapter, and a nagato spinoff/fantasy chapter, and a bunch of fillers. If now us not the time to speculate having some alternate stories of ending up with different women and boning them then I might be the happiest son of a gun in the world if Seo did that. His sales would go through the roof. That's all I'm asking

I don't really think that many people will want to read something related to KNIM ever again after it's ending.

Oh please. People are still kraven for those fantasy chapters and still root for asuka and rin. OH and Akari! I believe people would want to see the amagami ss versions of KNIM. It's better if Seo could go for sex in that version
Jan 26, 2014 11:36 AM

Oct 2013
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
hyperknees91 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
hyperknees91 said:

Oh please. People are still kraven for those fantasy chapters and still root for asuka and rin. OH and Akari! I believe people would want to see the amagami ss versions of KNIM. It's better if Seo could go for sex in that version

That's why we all love Seos art work. A new adaptation would be good too.
Jan 26, 2014 11:39 AM

Nov 2012
Behemoth11 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

I rather see another Suzuka's special, and on this one Seo better make Yamato beat Arima at last.
jose21Jan 26, 2014 11:44 AM
Jan 26, 2014 11:44 AM

Oct 2013
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

I rather see another Suzuka's special, and on this one he better make Yamato beat Arima at last.

That's even better. Maybe Seo would also show that Suzuka could live her dream(familiy+sports) too.
Jan 26, 2014 11:46 AM
Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
hyperknees91 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
jose21 said:
hyperknees91 said:

Yeah, after he finishes half and half, the amagami ss versions, and a few chapters of princess lucia, he can make a new adaptation that inspired by nozoki ana.
Jan 26, 2014 11:47 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
Behemoth11 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

I rather see another Suzuka's special, and on this one Seo better make Yamato beat Arima at last.

Yeah, that guy was a prick
Jan 26, 2014 12:25 PM
Jan 2014
So from here I wonder if we will get a happy ending (I hope so)

Or a bitter sweet one

God I hope other mangas like girls of the wild's don't drag on like this please save me one awesome series!
Jan 26, 2014 12:35 PM
Dec 2013
skehan17 said:
So from here I wonder if we will get a happy ending (I hope so)

Or a bitter sweet one

God I hope other mangas like girls of the wild's don't drag on like this please save me one awesome series!

I think the real ending will be like 5cm per second and the fantasy chapter will be just an alternate ending but much longer

Speaking of girls of the wilds, how would a story with jae gu taking haruto's place but have the same personality and backstory be like in KNIM? How do you think he'll first meet takashi and Akari? How do you think he'll develop his relationship with yuzuki and asuka? If he doesn't have an older sister, how do you think he'll be moving to Tokyo to chase after yuzuki? How would he interact with rin, kazama, kiyomi, nagaoshi, and nagato and all of the others who are necessary?
Jan 26, 2014 12:36 PM

Dec 2013
Although we expected this time skip reading it for real still enrages me.

So title of chapter was 'Grown up'. Haruto's 3 year old mind probably has matured a little but he is still acting like a dumb ass with all his "Eh??" and "Huh??".

Since breaking up was his own perspective, one thing he said probably worth noting was "seeing things in a larger picture". Including the last panel of the cherry blossom, foreshadowing their reunion next chapter?

Question now would be was Yuzuki pregnant all along or it only happens after their reunion?

Seo really trying to cover his mess in the laziest fashion.
Well, a wrecked train is wrecked. At least it is still heading in that right direction.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 26, 2014 12:39 PM

Jan 2012
I'm kinda hoping "Everyone Dies" kind of ending. I'm just getting bored with these chapters. I want this manga to go off with a big boom at the end. Something like haruto getting hit by a Truck (;
Jan 26, 2014 12:53 PM

Aug 2008
Yuzuki getting back together with Haruto would be really lame. He hasn't grown up at all.
Next step, Tokyo ?
Right ending : Haruto meets Yuzuki's child, whose father is not him. "Serves you right for dumping me !".
Jan 26, 2014 1:01 PM

Nov 2013
MickShake said:

Right ending : Haruto meets Yuzuki's child, whose father is not him. "Serves you right for dumping me !".

Seo is able to do that.
Touma94Jan 26, 2014 1:04 PM
Jan 26, 2014 1:06 PM

Aug 2012
A Byousoku 5 Centimeter ending is now all I'm asking for. These people doesn't deserve a happy ending after all of those bullcrap that happened.

And seriously? He grew up? How about showing us his mature side than telling us he's already matured? Lame.

MickShake said:
Jan 26, 2014 1:15 PM

Feb 2012
Dat cleavage was nice.

Urgh, I'm already seeing Haruto telling Yuzuki he named Citrus Flower after her.

Dream ending at this point: Yuzuki became a lesbian and makes out with Rin.
Jan 26, 2014 1:17 PM

Nov 2012
julyan04 said:
A Byousoku 5 Centimeter ending is now all I'm asking for. These people doesn't deserve a happy ending after all of those bullcrap that happened.

And seriously? He grew up? How about showing us his mature side than telling us he's already matured? Lame.

MickShake said:

Let me remind you, It's only 1.5 to 2 years time skip, meaning that for her to have a child, she should have been already sleeping with some other dude only six moths after they broke up., So I guess Haruto really was right in dumping that bitch.
Jan 26, 2014 1:21 PM

Dec 2013
Am I weird to think that the "baby making process" will only be shown in the Yuzuki fantasy chapter?
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 26, 2014 1:24 PM

Aug 2012
jose21 said:
julyan04 said:

MickShake said:

Let me remind you, It's only 1.5 to 2 years time skip, meaning that for her to have a child, she should have been already sleeping with some other dude only six moths after they broke up., So I guess Haruto really was right in dumping that bitch.
Possible... Let's don't forget that Eba replaced Haruto with a dying dude just to ease her guilt. Nothing is impossible for that bitch now.
Jan 26, 2014 1:27 PM

Nov 2012
BTW, those with 5cm/s theories, you guys should watch that movies again or read the manga again. There is no freaking connection between these two. 5cm/s meaning was how people often start together but slowly drift into their separate ways. There was nothing slow on Haruto x Yuzuki's abrupt break up. Plus the whole point of 5cm/s was platonic love, Haruto x Yuzuki relationship is way past platonic stage, and not to mention 5cm/s the were apart an unable to get together for most of the time, while on KNIM they have been together for most of the manga.

Oct 2013
Benphyre said:
Am I weird to think that the "baby making process" will only be shown in the Yuzuki fantasy chapter?

It's possible. It was mentioned in chapter 259 that Yuzuki is the next "target" for the fantasy chapter, right?

Aug 2008
jose21 said:

Six months should be enough to forget a guy who dumps someone with no more than "Let's break up", as the train doors close.
Jan 26, 2014 1:29 PM

Dec 2013
julyan04 said:
Let's don't forget that Eba replaced Haruto with a dying dude just to ease her guilt. Nothing is impossible for that bitch now.

And you believe 40 pages is enough for stuff like that to happen? It will be more believable if you say a random truck loses control and killed them both instantly.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 26, 2014 1:29 PM

Nov 2012
julyan04 said:
jose21 said:
julyan04 said:

MickShake said:

Possible... Let's don't forget that Eba replaced Haruto with a dying dude just to ease her guilt. Nothing is impossible for that bitch now.

No shit, another one who thinks she was selfish by pity dating dying dude. Awesome...
Jan 26, 2014 1:31 PM
Dec 2013
julyan04 said:
jose21 said:
julyan04 said:

MickShake said:

Yep, she must be with some hot smoking blonde dude
Jan 26, 2014 1:32 PM

Nov 2012
MickShake said:
jose21 said:

Six months should be enough to forget a guy who dumps someone with no more than "Let's break up", as the train doors close.

As long as you are not one of those bitching that Haruto has move on, I respect your opinion.
Jan 26, 2014 1:33 PM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
BTW, those with 5cm/s theories, you guys should watch that movies again or read the manga again. There is no freaking connection between these two. 5cm/s meaning was how people often start together but slowly drift into their separate ways. There was nothing slow on Haruto x Yuzuki's abrupt break up. Plus the whole point of 5cm/s was platonic love, Haruto x Yuzuki relationship is way past platonic stage, and not to mention 5cm/s the were apart an unable to get together for most of the time, while on KNIM they have been together for most of the manga.

Yeah, but this is Seo we're talking about. He just doesn't give a shit about this manga
Jan 26, 2014 1:34 PM

Nov 2012
Benphyre said:
julyan04 said:
Let's don't forget that Eba replaced Haruto with a dying dude just to ease her guilt. Nothing is impossible for that bitch now.

And you believe 40 pages is enough for stuff like that to happen? It will be more believable if you say a random truck loses control and killed them both instantly.

Exactly, that kind of drama took a whole arc before, it will really take a miracle for Seo to write that in just two chapters. Truck dead route gets my vote instead.
Jan 26, 2014 1:35 PM

Oct 2013
MickShake said:
jose21 said:

I guess not in KNIM and not under these prevailing circumstances.
Jan 26, 2014 1:36 PM

Dec 2013
Spider-titan55 said:

Yeah, but this is Seo we're talking about. He just doesn't give a shit about this manga

The story still needs to maintain a certain degree of logic. Seo doesn't give a shit doesn't mean he can just dig Kazama out of his grave and turn the world into zombie apocalypse.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 26, 2014 1:40 PM
Dec 2013
Anybody else think haruto should be stuck into the island of btooom?
Jan 26, 2014 1:40 PM
Jan 2014
I have the feeling the end will be a no happy ending.
Jan 26, 2014 1:42 PM

Nov 2012
Otabana said:
I have the feeling the end will be a no happy ending.

"Earth shattering miracle" is supposedly cooking for the end, so Happy ending should be inevitable.
BTW, A new character, a girl, not a boy, is supposed to be introduce at the end.
Jan 26, 2014 1:42 PM

Aug 2012
Spider-titan55 said:
Anybody else think haruto should be stuck into the island of btooom?

With monsters from Eden no Ori... that would be awesome.
Jan 26, 2014 1:44 PM
Jan 2014
So anyone thinking next chapter could finally have yuzi?

I'll give seo this, I still think his a horible writer but you can never really predict what's he is going to do even, although I guess we keep thinking he can pull something good out but seem to be disappointment after disappointment

So I wonder who the girl is?
Yuzi x haru daughter

Yuzi x another guy daughter

Haru new love

Akari's daughter- she did lose the fight and said she was trying four times a week lol

The annoying thing is I don't think it will be resolved until the last chapter, He has seriously wasted the last few chapters, could of put so much more into it rather than pretty much giving us fillers
Anyways I'm still tipping shounen=couldn't imagine pulling off a bittersweet ending so I'm still going with yuzi haru and I hope it happens
Jan 26, 2014 1:47 PM

Aug 2012
skehan17 said:

I'll give seo this, I still think his a horible writer but you can never really predict what's he is going to do even, although I guess we keep thinking he can pull something good out but seem to be disappointment after disappointment

Yuzi x haru daughter

Haru new love

Akari's daughter- she did lose the fight and said she was trying four times a week lol

The annoying thing is I don't think it will be resolved until the last chapter, He has seriously wasted the last few chapters, could of put so much more into it rather than pretty much giving us fillers
Anyways I'm still tipping shounen=couldn't imagine pulling off a bittersweet ending so I'm still going with yuzi haru and I hope it happens

There's a handful of shounen out there which pulled a bittersweet ending though. Anything can happen in this manga. Anyway, the most likely candidate is Eba's daughter. Whoever might be the father doesn't really matter.
Jan 26, 2014 1:47 PM

Oct 2013
skehan17 said:

Yeah, I am sure he will. But mostly at the end as a cliffhanger. Then it's miracle-time.
Jan 26, 2014 1:49 PM

Aug 2008
jose21 said:
MickShake said:
jose21 said:

As long as you are not one of those bitching that Haruto has move on, I respect your opinion.

Nah, I'm not even mad. He devoted himself to his career and he is successful at least.
Jan 26, 2014 1:50 PM

Nov 2012
skehan17 said:

Yuzi x haru daughter

Haru new love

I thought this couldn't be any more obvious
http://oi41.tinypic.com/2jee04m.jpg
with the flowers at the end
http://oi39.tinypic.com/2dv2a2x.jpg,
I guess I was wrong.
I really think it is more likely Haruto banged his sempai, than Yuzuki finding a new guy.
Jan 26, 2014 1:52 PM

Nov 2012
MickShake said:
jose21 said:
MickShake said:
jose21 said:

Nah, I'm not even mad. He devoted himself to his career and he is successful at least.

Kind of, His sempai is the successful one, thank god she took over that product, otherwise that would have failed.
Jan 26, 2014 1:54 PM

Nov 2012
julyan04 said:
skehan17 said:

Yuzi x haru daughter

Haru new love

There's a handful of shounen out there which pulled a bittersweet ending though. Anything can happen in this manga. Anyway, the most likely candidate is Eba's daughter. Whoever might be the father doesn't really matter.

It does cause that could change Haruto from stupid to he did the right thing.
Jan 26, 2014 1:56 PM

Dec 2013
skehan17 said:

I was just thinking about it. I highly doubt Yuzuki to be conveniently just standing there waiting for Haruto.

If your prediction of a reunion at cherry blossom location is true then probably Haruto loiters around after work reminiscing the past and somehow end up there.
The next chapter then end with cliffhanger of someone approaching from behind.
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 26, 2014 2:00 PM

Oct 2013
Benphyre said:
skehan17 said:

I was just thinking about it. I highly doubt Yuzuki to be conveniently just standing there waiting for Haruto.

If your prediction of a reunion at cherry blossom location is true then probably Haruto loiters around after work reminiscing the past and somehow end up there.

...with a knife of course. :D
Jan 26, 2014 2:01 PM

Nov 2012
Behemoth11 said:
Benphyre said:
skehan17 said:

Spider of course.
Jan 26, 2014 2:03 PM

Dec 2013
Behemoth11 said:
Benphyre said:
skehan17 said:

and a birthday cake? :D
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 26, 2014 2:06 PM
Jan 2014
Benphyre said:
skehan17 said:

I hope my prediction is right lol

I can't stand the thought of yuzi being with another guy lol

Although if she is I guess it will be haruto looking back with regrets I think

And I don't believe haruto would of dine anything with his boss, it seems more like they where drinking buddies probably due to the fact that haruto still would of been depressed deep down
And if anything did happen with his boss, she probably wouldn't of pushed so hard for his transfer
So I'm guessing she probably saw it was impossible for her to reach him and he only loves yuzi

This is why I'm hope for the reunion at the cheery blossoms which eba did say she would be waiting for him there
She probably visits there all the time so hopefully we get this jive reunion

I can't think of any shounen romances with bitter sweet endings?
Jan 26, 2014 2:10 PM
Jan 2014
I do t know as someone said seo likes sentimental things

The cheery blossoms represents that
If eba is still wearing the ring
Her last words hopefully Saying "I'll be waiting"
Akari "I'm sure your feelings will reach"

You could go through every chapter and there's probably a 100 more lines like this
If seo actually means what he writes, they will end up together

But seo is so messed up so I guess him pointing out hints usually lead in the other direction as well
Jan 26, 2014 2:16 PM

Aug 2008
jose21 said:

I think most people are trying to say that it might have an ending like 5cm. Not that it is the same message/theme/tone or anything.

So basically its just a short way of saying Yuzuki ends up with another man because of long distance.

However that won't happen because of beer power.
Jan 26, 2014 2:22 PM

Dec 2013
skehan17 said:
Benphyre said:
skehan17 said:

And I don't believe haruto would of dine anything with his boss, it seems more like they where drinking buddies probably due to the fact that haruto still would of been depressed deep down
And if anything did happen with his boss, she probably wouldn't of pushed so hard for his transfer
So I'm guessing she probably saw it was impossible for her to reach him and he only loves yuzi

This is why I'm hope for the reunion at the cheery blossoms which eba did say she would be waiting for him there

I hope you are right too. :)

At this point I'm beginning to feel that Yuzuki isn't pregnant yet and what she had left unsaid at the train station was probably "I'll wait for you."

Then meeting at cherry blossom will fit well. Their reunion plus a time skip and the miracle baby girl at the last chapter.

Fantasy chapter of Yukuki will be based on their baby making process.

Although it is just speculation and anything could happen, this will no doubt be one of the better ending.

Don't worry about Adachi, it is just teasing from Seo. We probably won't even see her again. The cover page of Adachi was really well drawn too!
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Jan 26, 2014 2:24 PM

Nov 2012
Benphyre said:
skehan17 said:
Benphyre said:
skehan17 said:

At this point I'm beginning to feel that Yuzuki isn't pregnant yet and what she had left unsaid at the train station was probably "I'll wait for you."

Then meeting at cherry blossom will fit well. Their reunion plus a time skip and the miracle baby girl at the last chapter.

Although it is just speculation and anything could happen, this will no doubt be one of the better ending.

Don't worry about Adachi, it is just teasing from Seo. We probably won't even see her again. The cover page of Adachi was really well drawn too!

No fair, how come Adachi is not getting a fantasy chapter, helping Haruto transfer to Tokyo got her points for that.
Jan 26, 2014 2:27 PM

Oct 2013
Benphyre said:
skehan17 said:
Benphyre said:
skehan17 said:

Hopefully Seo isn't trolling us with that "miracle".
Pages (22) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 253 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viesiu - Nov 23, 2013

61 by psyche-K »»
Sep 28, 2022 11:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.