Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (22) « First ... « 20 21 [22]
Jan 31, 2014 7:00 AM
Dec 2013
261 chapters and this was it.......ugh. Thanks for the manga Seo you piece of shit writer.

Maybe I will be right for once about haruto giving asuka an answer and leave him with a kiss in the mouth as a good luck charm and her being bi-curious since that lesbian was introduced.

OH!AND NAGATO IS GETTING HER OWN 200 PAGE SPINOFF!!!!!! Where the duck has she been all this time?
Jan 31, 2014 7:00 AM
Jan 2014
jose21 said:
skehan17 said:
Behemoth11 said:
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:
Know what, she waited for him, that's enough for me, she has done anything possible, she can move on now, and Haruto can go ruin Asuka's life and make spiders dream come true for all I care. At this point I will consider haruto not ruining yuzuki's life anymore a miracle.

Yeh I agree lol it's just annoying
The fact is I wanted yuzuki to be happy not haruto that's why I wanted them to end together
But seriously someone should ask seo in an interview if he makes his main character hated in purpose

I thought especially you wanted a happy ending? If Seo would pull out more drama, you woudn't talk like that, right? ;3

I guess, everyone is overdramatize Harutos behavior. He did it out of love for Yuzuki and not for himself. That's a big difference. Haruto in the past was someone who had done everything for his dream and love.
Maybe he will realise his mistakes. If he would do that, I am satisfied.

Yeh I guess I am over doing it lol
Yeh I do kind of agree, his still doing it for her
But the fact that it took him pretty much 2 years?
Oh an he realise because he notices his friend has matured more?
That's just stupid and I think you would agree with me

Yeah, I did go overboard too.
As long as they end up together, a puppy sorry face is enough.

Haha yeh I'm sorry although I was angry at haruto I was sti actually rather happy! Now we can see them as a couple in the last chapter thank god :)
Jan 31, 2014 7:01 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
skehan17 said:
Behemoth11 said:
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:
Know what, she waited for him, that's enough for me, she has done anything possible, she can move on now, and Haruto can go ruin Asuka's life and make spiders dream come true for all I care. At this point I will consider haruto not ruining yuzuki's life anymore a miracle.

The fact is I wanted yuzuki to be happy not haruto that's why I wanted them to end together
But seriously someone should ask seo in an interview if he makes his main character hated in purpose

I thought especially you wanted a happy ending? If Seo would pull out more drama, you woudn't talk like that, right? ;3

I guess, everyone is overdramatize Harutos behavior. He did it out of love for Yuzuki and not for himself. That's a big difference. Haruto in the past was someone who had done everything for his dream and love.

You mean as long as they die together a smile on our faces is good enough right?
Jan 31, 2014 7:01 AM
Jan 2014
Spider-titan55 said:
261 chapters and this was it.......ugh. Thanks for the manga Seo you piece of shit writer.

Maybe I will be right for once about haruto giving asuka an answer and leave him with a kiss in the mouth as a good luck charm and her being bi-curious since that lesbian was introduced.

OH!AND NAGATO IS GETTING HER OWN 200 PAGE SPINOFF!!!!!! Where the duck has she been all this time?

Screw her should be shiho
Jan 31, 2014 7:03 AM
Dec 2013
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:
skehan17 said:
Behemoth11 said:
skehan17 said:
jose21 said:

Haha yeh I'm sorry although I was angry at haruto I was sti actually rather happy! Now we can see them as a couple in the last chapter thank god :)

Thank god? Happy? This arc was just a waste of our frigging time! This was just a pointless buildup of them ending up together as everyone saw coming in a more lazy and pathetic way. Seriously, Seo could just stick to art since that's all he's good at for now
Jan 31, 2014 7:06 AM
Dec 2013
skehan17 said:
Spider-titan55 said:

Screw her should be shiho

My guess is that she will be in the epilogue. I just which she would burn haruto to death with a hot stew much like how Rorschach did it to some inmate in watchmen
Jan 31, 2014 7:08 AM

Sep 2012
Behemoth11 said:
I am curious about how the beer changed Yuzukis life.

well she started to drink Haru's beer to feel hes love & became a alcoholic & woman who rides on any guy when shes drunk LOL

this joke is dirrected against Harus Beer not Yuzu, cause he wasted so much time for it, the time he could have spend with Yuzu & it makes me dislike hes Beer
Jan 31, 2014 7:12 AM
Jan 2014
Maybe the beer will be directed at yuzuki's dad
I mean it was a huge success right?
Maybe he will see him as someone who can take care of her now
Jan 31, 2014 7:15 AM

Sep 2012
skehan17 said:
Behemoth11 said:
skehan17 said:
Haha my prediction was the closest!!!!!!! Yeh buddy I'm so happy, after this haruto better not try to cut ties they better be together!

But I still hope Yuzuki/Rin will slap him. :(
Jose was right about that, Haruto has to learn his lesson.

Yep he deffs deserves it

So I wonder what the next chapter will be about, oh but wait I think I already called it

Haruto going to yuzis father to ask for permission to marry yuzi and I bet he will win the father over

Yeb he dose
Jan 31, 2014 7:17 AM

Sep 2012
skehan17 said:

that's possible
Jan 31, 2014 7:18 AM

Nov 2012
So where does the student fit into all this, I am curious.
Jan 31, 2014 7:19 AM
Dec 2013
Sugram22 said:
skehan17 said:

that's possible

if these things weren't so predictable as hell or at least better written this manga would've still saved his repuation. but alas, this is beginning to get more and more shittier as it keeps going
Jan 31, 2014 7:20 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:
So where does the student fit into all this, I am curious.

maybe she's one of the supporting characters in seo's new manga
Jan 31, 2014 7:23 AM
Dec 2013
alright here's a stupid crazy question that may happen for real or whatever. what if they aren't back together but happen to see eachother and yuzuki was crying because it's been 2 years since she last saw haruto and that she moved on or some shit even though it would've been easier to call him on phone, skype, or even by email for that matter if she wasn't with some guy but still had haruto on her mind. also,WHY AREN'T THERE ANY LAPTOPS OR COMPUTERS IN THIS MANGA!?!i mean think about it, we're living in the 21st century and in 2014 where everyboyd uses an i phone, i pad, android, lap tops, and even wi fi! so why won't any of the characters ever even use that. i mean this is the type of thing where computers are our replkacements for television for christ sakes!
Jan 31, 2014 7:52 AM
Dec 2013
oh yeah, new social gamer coming out soon:
https://twitter.com/seokouji/status/429235599359229953/photo/1

i hope that doesn't mean there'll be some incest involved
Jan 31, 2014 8:48 AM
Jan 2014
Benphyre said:
Zooincle said:
Now, if anyone could explain me why after Haruto returned to Tokyo he'd like to cut tes with her I would be pleased. And more, why he does it going in that place full of memories. It's the same idiotic thing Yuzuki did before he broke up with Asuka...

Seriously this couldn't have been written worse...

Haruto meets up with takashi and have a bite to eat. They talk and Takashi's shown more growth than Haruto. He realizes he is still in love with Yuzuki and decides to go to Toyama park to cut off all ties to her... It's cherry blossoms season and there is Yuzki crying that it took Haruto so damn long to see her. They hug and are crying happily...

Probably bitch mode Haruto realizes he still loves Yuzu but wants to cut off all ties, he didn't know Yuzuki has been waiting all along till he sees her. This is romance, a billion text/email/skype/messages will lose to a single meet up. All the more they didn't even see each other for years.

No, no. That he's dumb don't surprise me anymore. My point is: what are this characters thinking when they want to move on and they end going to a place that makes this decision harder??

If he really wanted to move on, he should just avoid these situations. Imo, he just doesn't want to move on and are lying to himself.
Jan 31, 2014 8:52 AM

Nov 2012
Zooincle said:
Benphyre said:
Zooincle said:
Now, if anyone could explain me why after Haruto returned to Tokyo he'd like to cut tes with her I would be pleased. And more, why he does it going in that place full of memories. It's the same idiotic thing Yuzuki did before he broke up with Asuka...

Haruto meets up with takashi and have a bite to eat. They talk and Takashi's shown more growth than Haruto. He realizes he is still in love with Yuzuki and decides to go to Toyama park to cut off all ties to her... It's cherry blossoms season and there is Yuzki crying that it took Haruto so damn long to see her. They hug and are crying happily...

Probably bitch mode Haruto realizes he still loves Yuzu but wants to cut off all ties, he didn't know Yuzuki has been waiting all along till he sees her. This is romance, a billion text/email/skype/messages will lose to a single meet up. All the more they didn't even see each other for years.

No, no. That he's dumb don't surprise me anymore. My point is: what are this characters thinking when they want to move on and they end going to a place that makes this decision harder??

If he really wanted to move on, he should just avoid these situations. Imo, he just doesn't want to move on and are lying to himself.

That's so true, why go that place. Almost like he is setting himself for failure.
Jan 31, 2014 8:58 AM

Oct 2013
Zooincle said:
Benphyre said:
Zooincle said:

Nope, that's exactly the wrong way. You have to come to terms with your past to move on. If you would just run away you coudn't come to a final conclusion.
In my opinion Haruto didn't really want to move on, because he still loved her, but his purpose was right under these given conditions.
Jan 31, 2014 9:05 AM

Nov 2012
It could have been Yuzuki's idea to meet at that place. I guess we have to wait for the chapter to see how it really happen.
Jan 31, 2014 10:50 AM
Jan 2014
Behemoth11 said:
Nope, that's exactly the wrong way. You have to come to terms with your past to move on. If you would just run away you coudn't come to a final conclusion.
In my opinion Haruto didn't really want to move on, because he still loved her, but his purpose was right under these given conditions.

No, that's kind of poethical but simply doesn't work so smooth. You don't need necessarily to go to any special place to move on, you need to do a resolution on your mind. That's just some stupid way to force something to make his own decision harder.

If he wants to test himself, he needs first bear it for a time to strenght this feeling or he'll just won't be able to move on. It's like a smoker that wants to stop and starts it keeping a pack on his pocket.
Jan 31, 2014 11:44 AM

Oct 2013
Zooincle said:

No, that's kind of poethical but simply doesn't work so smooth. You don't need necessarily to go to any special place to move on, you need to do a resolution on your mind. That's just some stupid way to force something to make his own decision harder.

If someone isn't able to overcome his past, he isn't able to develop further. That's the basic idea. Haruto choosed this place propably because it makes him sentimental and melancholy.
That sakura tree place is a special symbol for Harutos relationship with Yuzuki. It's only natural that Seo would take up again that place.

Haruto haven't seen Yuzuki for two years and wasn't able to move on. The scenario which take place in chapter 260 was maybe his only possibility.
Jan 31, 2014 11:56 AM
Jan 2014
Behemoth11 said:
Haruto haven't seen Yuzuki for two years and wasn't able to move on. The scenario which take place in chapter 260 was maybe his only possibility.

That's the reason I wrote the second paragraph. Did he try it before? It looks he didn't need to think about it so much during the time skip and now they are living closer again everything returned to his mind. So now that he made his resolution, I don't think the smartest idea is start it in that place. When he strenghtens this resolution a bit he would feel able to test himself in a more decent way. IMO, in reality he went there just hoping to see her as it ended to be.

Anyway, discuss Haruto's new stupidity is like discuss if a drizzle will raise the water level of a huge lake...
Jan 31, 2014 12:37 PM

Oct 2013
Zooincle said:
Behemoth11 said:

That's the reason I wrote the second paragraph. Did he try it before? It looks he didn't need to think about it so much during the time skip and now they are living closer again everything returned to his mind. So now that he made his resolution, I don't think the smartest idea is start it in that place. When he strenghtens this resolution a bit he would feel able to test himself in a more decent way. IMO, in reality he went there just hoping to see her as it ended to be.

I guess, he tried to move on this whole time since he broke up with her. In chapter 258 we could saw the result of that. :D
His reason was indeed stupid, but also a bit understandable.
Jan 31, 2014 12:51 PM
Jan 2014
Ok will just see it this way

I was one of the people annoyed at haruto buy since someone to me there version I guess you can say its ok

In his head yuzi has moved on I mean it has been a year and a half an him ending it the way he did would of seemed like she could have moved on
The fact that she didn't chase him but waited for him
I think yuzi waited instead because she wouldn't want to give haruto the guilty conscious of being the one to take away her dream

Haruto does still love yuzi and the blossoms is a place very important, so he decides he will try move forward by going there and seeing of he candy go

Now that I think about it, it's prettying what I wanted except I just wanted haruto to be
Broken down and thinking of his regrets rather than
Moving on but I guess this works out

So yeh I'm over the moon of he ends up with her,
And that means the last chapter can actually be directed towards them
Moving forward which is what I wanted :)

Please kids marriage chef at least 1 of these
Jan 31, 2014 1:10 PM
Dec 2013
skehan17 said:

I was one of the people annoyed at haruto buy since someone to me there version I guess you can say its ok

In his head yuzi has moved on I mean it has been a year and a half an him ending it the way he did would of seemed like she could have moved on
I think yuzi waited instead because she wouldn't want to give haruto the guilty conscious of being the one to take away her dream

Haruto does still love yuzi and the blossoms is a place very important, so he decides he will try move forward by going there and seeing of he candy go

Now that I think about it, it's prettying what I wanted except I just wanted haruto to be

It happened in a more predictable way and pretty much what everyone expected. Heck, I guess you could say they're married and add the the end part. This was just a pointless arc with just a few chapters of haruto making a dumb decision and one where he has not shown any maturity. Why was this arc ever needed?
Jan 31, 2014 1:25 PM
Jan 2014
Spider-titan55 said:
skehan17 said:

It happened in a more predictable way and pretty much what everyone expected. Heck, I guess you could say they're married and add the the end part. This was just a pointless arc with just a few chapters of haruto making a dumb decision and one where he has not shown any maturity. Why was this arc ever needed?

Haha that's what I think he should of just proposed at the train
Although the yuzi waiting makes it good

Meh you should be happy man girls of the wilds comes out the same day as knim

I'm not reading it for a few months until the arranged marriage stuff is over
I hope he ends up with the main girl! I forget her name lol to hard to remember
Jan 31, 2014 1:30 PM
Dec 2013
skehan17 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
skehan17 said:

if only haruto or seo made the smart choice by being a god damn chef back in 239.

her name is queen but i forgot her real name. while i love the manwha the pacing is so god damn slow. heck, i just want to see that red headed pice of shit get more of his comupance like chang ho from the breaker. also, since this manga is ending, in your own wordfs and retelling, how would you put song jae gu in the KNIM story as he replaced haruto except that jae gu still has his personality and back story and how do you think he'll first meet takashi, akari, nanami and yuzuki and how do you think he'll develop his relatioship with them and other characters like asuka, kazam, rin, itsuki, yuzuki's father, and many more. heck, you can even put that red headed mother f**** in that universe since i would like to see how he'll serve in this retelling. can you imagine if he continued in the tokyo arc?
Spider-titan55Jan 31, 2014 1:36 PM
Jan 31, 2014 1:37 PM

Oct 2013
skehan17 said:

Jae will get his queen. That's for sure. It was clear since the beginning. Every other girl will slowly move on, so there is more space for just the two of them.
Jan 31, 2014 1:38 PM
Jan 2014
Spider-titan55 said:
skehan17 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
skehan17 said:

her name is queen but i forgot her real name. while i love the manwha the pacing is so god damn slow. heck, i just want to see that red headed pice of shit get more of his comupance like chang ho from the breaker. also, since this manga is ending, in your own wordfs and retelling, how would you put song jae gu in the KNIM story as he replaced haruto except that jae gu still has his personality and back story and how do you think he'll first meet takashi, akari, nanami and yuzuki and how do you think he'll develop his relatioship with them and other characters like asuka, kazam, rin, itsuki, yuzuki's father, and many more. heck, you can even put that red headed mother f**** in that universe since i would like to see how he'll serve in this retelling. can you imagine if he continued in the tokyo arc?

Haha yeh I read all the way to 119 but yeh decided ill lets it build up now
Yeh the arcs do drag out quiet abut especially with the fillers and just random stuff

I honestly don't know how I'd be able to put him in knim
Because his fear of women maybe yuzi would be so kind to him and he would start hanging out with her kind of like with queen
Yeh I hope he ends up with queen though she's awesome
And yeh hope that red head gets his teeth kicked in
Jan 31, 2014 2:03 PM
Dec 2013
skehan17 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
skehan17 said:
Spider-titan55 said:
skehan17 said:

Haha yeh I read all the way to 119 but yeh decided ill lets it build up now
Yeh the arcs do drag out quiet abut especially with the fillers and just random stuff

I honestly don't know how I'd be able to put him in knim
Because his fear of women maybe yuzi would be so kind to him and he would start hanging out with her kind of like with queen
Yeh I hope he ends up with queen though she's awesome
And yeh hope that red head gets his teeth kicked in

Maybe he can lose his phobia when he hangs out with Akari. Heck, maybe Akari can be the new nanami or something when haruto first developed his relationship with nanami when yuzuki was there living with him and almost screwing up everything for him. Heck, how do you think that red head piece of s*** will fit into the Tokyo arc and in future arcs?
Jan 31, 2014 4:26 PM
Jan 2014
Here's a pic of yuzi and the new character who I'm guessing is her student

https://mobile.twitter.com/seokouji/status/429403761862131712

Also guessing that maybe her student helped her through the year and a half
I recon the student looks good though, cool with the headphones in the pic
Also like the look of yuzi it changed just a tad buttons better
Jan 31, 2014 4:32 PM

Nov 2012
@Spider, that is awesome, I see you are exploring new frontiers at RedHawk scans. Sweet.
Jan 31, 2014 4:37 PM
Dec 2013
skehan17 said:

She seems to be the same height as yuzuki.
Jan 31, 2014 6:27 PM

Dec 2013
jose21 said:
@Spider, that is awesome, I see you are exploring new frontiers at RedHawk scans. Sweet.

I see what you did there Spider.

RedHawkscans Season 2. :3
Stay in yesterday 時を止めて
Feb 1, 2014 12:45 AM

Sep 2012
skehan17 said:

Yuzu's short haired copy :D
Feb 1, 2014 6:43 PM
Mar 2009
Last fantasy chapter is Yuzuki? Uhh, what? She's in the main route...

HAHA. Adachi, you're so funny. Haruto's matured?!? HAAAAHAAAA.

I honestly was not expecting this time skip. Seo actually manages to pull the very last scrapes of shit, out of his rectum, to the very end of the manga.

Can't believe I actually expected Haruto to make amends with Yuzuki this chapter. I think I'll just go ahead and assume Haruto turns them down, hooks up with Adachi, they fuck like rabbits, happy ever after.
Feb 2, 2014 6:45 AM
Dec 2013
jose21 said:

it's a shame i'm banned for using a few curse words on a book until the 9th-_-

just make sure to update the spoilers. i just want to read everything
Jul 17, 2017 3:39 AM
May 2017
Fuck this man , so after 250 chapters he just gave up on her and chose his job... if it wasn't for her coworker he would end up never seeing Yuzuki again like rly? such a slap in the face..... Haruto suks ass
Feb 6, 2018 6:40 AM

Jan 2015
Cheroiu_Robert said:
Fuck this man , so after 250 chapters he just gave up on her and chose his job... if it wasn't for her coworker he would end up never seeing Yuzuki again like rly? such a slap in the face..... Haruto suks ass

Honestly, this part was the most stupid, and annoying in the whole manga, not even the part with kazama... Like.. all that talk about being together forever, and then he can't fucking get a job in tokyo? He should've searched harder, or something, but this not seeing her for 2 years was just retarded.

And I can't believe he never got ANY free time from his job, they should've just agreed to meet once a month, and talk every day, even that would've been better...
May 28, 2023 4:09 AM

May 2021
Seo lost it in the past 80 chapters
Pages (22) « First ... « 20 21 [22]

More topics from this board

» Is there a better english translation of this manga?

Reshiram_IX - Apr 17

2 by Cristobal2325 »»
Apr 17, 5:49 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 132 Discussion

belarion - Apr 21, 2011

22 by Mohan_Raj3 »»
Mar 19, 11:12 AM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 140 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

TechDragon - Jun 21, 2011

113 by uruna117 »»
Jan 20, 9:09 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 261 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

niaxato - Feb 7, 2014

298 by Miskatonic81 »»
Dec 29, 2023 10:18 PM

Poll: » Kimi no Iru Machi Chapter 253 Discussion ( 1 2 )

viesiu - Nov 23, 2013

61 by psyche-K »»
Sep 28, 2022 11:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.