Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Jan 23, 2014 5:30 PM

Apr 2013
Damn that preview looks intense. I can't wait for next week!
Jan 23, 2014 5:34 PM

Jan 2013
Pretty scary ending.
Jan 23, 2014 5:34 PM

Jul 2009
REALLY? that is so bs. ive drove on days with no sleep and never did i get close to falling asleep... wtf. driving in itself just keeps you awake. like shit, get some energy drink if it's that bad.
Jan 23, 2014 5:40 PM
Jul 2018
Kurogashi said:

Doesnt work like that for everybody. I have lost several friends to falling asleep on the road.

I have downed energy drinks and not been able to stay awake easily on long drives.
Jan 23, 2014 5:42 PM
May 2013
Blackbird said:
Well it was quite average I guess it was ghost Banri that tramp on the break when everything happen.
OMG that's dangerous it's quite obviously that everyone was tired.

I wonder why Kouko were crying of anger in the preview and Nana was angry at Banri.
Maybe the ghost banri came back. O_o

Don't go curse someone if you going to regret it later " Ghost Banri " :D

Probably because Banri realized that he loves Linda more then he loves kouko. Like in the dream the last image was of him seeing linda then waking up
Jan 23, 2014 5:44 PM
May 2013
HybridMBL said:
Why does Ghost Banri suck so hard?
He's spineless, whiny, and overall an immature prick

Assuming the preview is about Kouko shutting herself in her room because she doesn't want to go to Barcelona and being pissed at Banri because he didn't tell her to stay

Doubt it more like Banri telling kouko whats on the up and up
Jan 23, 2014 5:44 PM
Nov 2013
I was really scared they were all going to crash the cat and die... But then I realized they can't do that since it's a 2 cour series haha. Anyway, what a great episode this was! Koko and Chinami were so cute, and 2D-kun is hilarious, I really hope him and Chinami date.
Jan 23, 2014 5:45 PM
May 2013
Iolo said:
Awesome episode, asshole ghost Banri trying to mess things up with their trip, but they have a fun time regardless.

Falling asleep while driving is a terrible terrible thing. Also very nervous about the preview about the next episode. I love Koko and Banri, and seems like shes upset about something...I hope its not anything with Linda.

Technically its current Banri that is to Blame considering he fell asleep rather than stay awake with Kouko. And Plus it was that last image of linda that actually woke him up
Jan 23, 2014 6:00 PM
Jul 2018
Fiji said:
Wow, I thought we would get a cliffhanger where they are on the verge of colliding with something.

You know... They should've done that.
Jan 23, 2014 6:01 PM

Feb 2013
Lol people actually think Banri's split personality can curse people in a supernatural way?

I was liking the way this episode was going until they started making the most of the day by playing in the rain, and then the sun coming out... But then I was really enjoying it again when they started swerving on the road.

Real Banri, please take back your life.
Jan 23, 2014 6:08 PM

Oct 2013
Marenwynn said:
Lol people actually think Banri's split personality can curse people in a supernatural way?

I was liking the way this episode was going until they started making the most of the day by playing in the rain, and then the sun coming out... But then I was really enjoying it again when they started swerving on the road.

Real Banri, please take back your life.

Hey ghost Banri said he'd curse them and ever since bad things have been going on.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Jan 23, 2014 6:19 PM

Jul 2012
That cliffhanger! I want to know what happens now! Sigh.. haha. My guess is that either ghost Banri is back in his body permanently after getting hit in the head really hard due to the crash, or someone got really hurt. Koko seems to have really broke down in the preview.
Jan 23, 2014 6:20 PM

May 2012
Damn it ghost Banri, just fuck off already before you actually kill someone.

Interesting episode, I'm genuinely looking forward to next week.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Jan 23, 2014 6:22 PM
May 2013
If he died, would be there two Ghost Banris?
Jan 23, 2014 6:27 PM
May 2013
When you almost kill yourself you realize that you crossed the line.
If he died, would be there two Ghost Banris?
Jan 23, 2014 6:32 PM

Nov 2013
Still keeping hope that Ghost Banri really isn't a thing..even though he did save their lives.
All these supernatural side comments are chipping it away tho...

2d-kun has all of my sympathy this episode.
Jan 23, 2014 6:34 PM

Jul 2013
Marenwynn said:

Maybe because he can. A few episodes back, when he first cursed Banri it started raining almost immediately after he said that. It was also raining in this episode, probably because of Ghost Banri trying to ruin the trip. Them falling asleep was most likely due to him as well. Ghost Banri was saying "I didn't want things to go this far!" "This isn't what I want." "I didn't want this to happen!" One can only assume it was all Ghost Banri's doing.
Jan 23, 2014 6:37 PM
Jun 2012
Kurogashi said:
REALLY? that is so bs. ive drove on days with no sleep and never did i get close to falling asleep... wtf. driving in itself just keeps you awake. like shit, get some energy drink if it's that bad.

Or if you're struggling you could just pull over and step outside the car for a bit and get some air.
BLACK NIGGERS
Jan 23, 2014 6:49 PM
Jan 2014
i still think it her parents against banri being her bf
that looks like after what happened with her falling asleep at wheel ,her parents think it bad idea for those two get together,rember before she got in trouble with dad taking bike her parents where against the releationship from the start

nana probly mad at both of them one banri telling her they not friends anymore , nana finally had enough probly pushed them back together
Jan 23, 2014 6:59 PM

Oct 2013
ranma6899 said:
i still think it her parents against banri being her bf
that looks like after what happened with her falling asleep at wheel ,her parents think it bad idea for those two get together,rember before she got in trouble with dad taking bike her parents where against the releationship from the start

nana probly mad at both of them one banri telling her they not friends anymore , nana finally had enough probly pushed them back together

They were against her and Mitsuo getting together, and that's only because they felt bad about Koko stalking him. Koko has told her dad about her and Banri and we've never seen anything that points to her parents not liking Banri. At least not as of yet.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

Jan 23, 2014 7:05 PM

Feb 2012
Did Original/ghost Banri take over his body in the end? that preview was crazy! koko looked like Yuno lol
Jan 23, 2014 7:07 PM

Aug 2013
oh the beach too bad with all those misfortune though but they manage to enjoy the day. The preview left me so many question.
Jan 23, 2014 7:08 PM

Sep 2011
Koko going loco next episode. Ghost banri being retarded as always.
Jan 23, 2014 7:08 PM

Jul 2013
Holy shit....that SCARED meee.

Damn what's gonna happen next episode from the preview???
"Komugi, are you there?"

Jan 23, 2014 7:21 PM

Aug 2012
Stitches327 said:
All I could think of was Another with the episode title "Accident Beach".
I'm glad I wasn't the only one lol.

This was the best episode yet. 2-D kun flirting with Oka(it's gonna happen, mark my words) and just getting more screentime in general was great. Oka being bitchy to Mitsuo was great, and the whole rain scene was really funny. Then bam, that ending. I actually really like the idea of handling bitch ass ghost Banri's bitterness that way. Even if he's here to stay for a while I think that experience will be the driving force in making him accept Banri's new life. At least I can't see him actively pursuing Linda and fucking shit up at this point.
Jan 23, 2014 7:24 PM

Jun 2012
NoZephy said:
Kurogashi said:

Or if you're struggling you could just pull over and step outside the car for a bit and get some air.
True that, but sometime people just think they can go on.

Accident does happen because of people falling asleep while driving, there's nothing bs about that. Maybe driving in itself keeps you awake, it doesn't for me and plenty of people I know (and most people I would assume).
Jan 23, 2014 7:41 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Tynker said:
NoZephy said:
Kurogashi said:

Like me. Though I started getting coffee these days if I know I'm going for a long drive. Driving does not keep me awake if I'm on the freeway and going at a constant speed for over an hour. Like Tynker said, it's not BS.
Jan 23, 2014 7:46 PM

Jul 2013
Chinami gets cuter by the episode. Oh and I guess other stuff happened.
Jan 23, 2014 7:49 PM

Jan 2014
At least he isn't pure evil hearted ghost
Jan 23, 2014 7:51 PM

Aug 2013
I finished the episode and let out a big and tall WOW
Banri woke up and hit the brakes, apparently avoided an accident
will he remembered something?
was Funny Banri swimming trunks, and he Kouko are really the best pair
the preview of next episode made ​​me curious, it'll be hard to take one more week ..

terminei o episodio e soltei um grande e alto WOW
Banri acordou e pisou no freio, pelo jeito evitou um acidente
será que ele se lembrou de algo?
ficou engraçado o Banri de sunga, e ele o Kouko são realmente o melhor par
a previa do proximo episodio me deixou curioso, vai ser dificil aguentar mais uma semana ..

Dec 2012
I swear the moment Koko stepped into that car I had a bad feeling about the whole thing. And my intuition was right. I was saying no...nooo...NO STOP STAY AWAKE!

Ghost Banri... Look at what you almost caused.

Aug 2013
I finished the episode and let out a big and tall WOW
Banri woke up and hit the brakes, apparently avoided an accident
will he remembered something?
was Funny Banri swimming trunks, and he Kouko are really the best pair
the preview of next episode made ​​me curious, it'll be hard to take one more week ..

terminei o episodio e soltei um grande e alto WOW
Banri acordou e pisou no freio, pelo jeito evitou um acidente
será que ele se lembrou de algo?
ficou engraçado o Banri de sunga, e ele o Kouko são realmente o melhor par
a previa do proximo episodio me deixou curioso, vai ser dificil aguentar mais uma semana ..
Jan 23, 2014 7:57 PM

Jul 2013
I find it funny that some people are blaming the Ghost for everything. The car thing had NOTHING to do with him. He did not cause the tired driving at all, they would have been there late anyway. All he did was delay their having fun a couple of hours. His "curse" power sucks.

Just goes to show how much people just straight up blindly hate the Ghost.
Jan 23, 2014 7:59 PM

Feb 2013
tingy said:
Tynker said:
NoZephy said:
Kurogashi said:

Like me. Though I started getting coffee these days if I know I'm going for a long drive. Driving does not keep me awake if I'm on the freeway and going at a constant speed for over an hour. Like Tynker said, it's not BS.

I know I've had microsleep while driving... Fractions of seconds or a few seconds of blacking out. It's a very real problem that kills people all the time. I imagine someone who was completely exhausted and inexperienced behind the wheel could fall asleep for much longer.
Jan 23, 2014 8:00 PM
May 2013
lightXTC said:
Damn it ghost Banri, just fuck off already before you actually kill someone.

Interesting episode, I'm genuinely looking forward to next week.

That ain't gonna happen current Banri should face facts those feelings for Linda are coming back and coming back strong. And the next episode looks interesting.
Jan 23, 2014 8:06 PM

Dec 2011
The rain scene was funny and Oka-chan was cute as usual <3
Seems like Kouko got crazy next week.
Jan 23, 2014 8:12 PM

Dec 2013
Did ghost Banri return to his body now? I hope so, things would get so much more interesting.
Eh
Jan 23, 2014 8:25 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Well looks like Ghost Banri's plan's didn't go as planned. He primarily just wanted New Banri unhappy and Koko falling asleep while driving is ruining his plans. It's creepy seeing Ghost Banri in the car while the other's are behind, and did Mitsuo sit on Ghost Banri lol

Nana mad over Banri next episode. I think I know why, and Koko snaps, looks interesting and again I think we all know why.

Jan 23, 2014 8:26 PM

Apr 2013
Ghost Banri is an asshole.
Hope he returns to his body, though. And I still do not know who is the best girl... I have always believed that it was Linda, but Kouko is not bad at all.
Jan 23, 2014 8:27 PM
May 2013
ImTheGuy said:
Did ghost Banri return to his body now? I hope so, things would get so much more interesting.

Agreed especially since next episode looks like kouko and banri breakup
Jan 23, 2014 8:32 PM

Jul 2011
Aerensianic said:
I find it funny that some people are blaming the Ghost for everything. The car thing had NOTHING to do with him. He did not cause the tired driving at all, they would have been there late anyway. All he did was delay their having fun a couple of hours. His "curse" power sucks.

We just found his lawyer ...
Jan 23, 2014 8:33 PM
May 2013
Ophis said:
Marenwynn said:

Maybe because he can. A few episodes back, when he first cursed Banri it started raining almost immediately after he said that. It was also raining in this episode, probably because of Ghost Banri trying to ruin the trip. Them falling asleep was most likely due to him as well. Ghost Banri was saying "I didn't want things to go this far!" "This isn't what I want." "I didn't want this to happen!" One can only assume it was all Ghost Banri's doing.

Just comes to show you that running from the past comes to bite you in the ass at the worst possible time
Jan 23, 2014 8:35 PM

Aug 2012
Aerensianic said:

It's definitely not blind hate. He even said "I didn't want things to go this far" which is usually an expression of guilt. When his curse power has been made such a focal plot point, it's just silly not to assume it had a big hand in that incident.
Jan 23, 2014 8:40 PM

Jul 2013
ImTheGuy said:
looks like he did. but if he didn't then I hope hes learned his lesson and stay the fuck away from them from now on
Jan 23, 2014 8:41 PM

May 2011
It was good. Damn Fanservice for both sexes there. Also that driving just got me worried. I thought someone would die and make a drastic change but it was close.
Jan 23, 2014 8:43 PM

Jul 2013
AlexTheRiot said:
Aerensianic said:

It's definitely not blind hate. He even said "I didn't want things to go this far" which is usually an expression of guilt. When his curse power has been made such a focal plot point, it's just silly not to assume it had a big hand in that incident.

Yea and how many characters in this show have felt guilty over something that really wasn't there fault? Why would he cause it then immediately stop it? People often feel guilty when they wish doom on someone then something bad actually happens to them.

They haven't even established his ability to even influence events in a supernatural way. He is the sub-conscious remnants of the past Banri, so please tell me where he is suddenly getting the ability to influence things outside of Banri's mind/body?

If anything I interpreted his little tirade as his intention to try to take over and sabotage his relationship with Kouko.
Jan 23, 2014 8:49 PM

Oct 2013
Aerensianic said:
AlexTheRiot said:
Aerensianic said:

Yea and how many characters in this show have felt guilty over something that really wasn't there fault? Why would he cause it then immediately stop it? People often feel guilty when they wish doom on someone then something bad actually happens to them.

They haven't even established his ability to even influence events in a supernatural way. He is the sub-conscious remnants of the past Banri, so please tell me where he is suddenly getting the ability to influence things outside of Banri's mind/body?

If anything I interpreted his little tirade as his intention to try to take over and sabotage his relationship with Kouko.

poltergeist is the manifestation of ones negative emotions at which time becomes a life of it's own. It could be that ghost Banri is such a spirit. As some know(at least believers of the paranormal) that ghost such as ghost Banri can easily influence objects and such. The show may take it to the extreme if one were to see it this way, but I'd also say it makes things more interesting.

Jan 23, 2014 8:56 PM

Jul 2013
That brings up and interesting question. If Ghost Banri is the spirit of "Banri" who has turned negative. Just what the hell is the current Banri?
Jan 23, 2014 8:58 PM

Mar 2012
OMG! did you see her scooter at the end?? Am I tripping? I know there's some correlation we will know what happened that night!!
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Jan 23, 2014 9:09 PM

Oct 2013
Aerensianic said:
That brings up and interesting question. If Ghost Banri is the spirit of "Banri" who has turned negative. Just what the hell is the current Banri?

That is a interesting question. I'd dare say possibly another part of his personality that split apart from ghost Banri before he became such a spirit. There's something that connects the two imo, almost like a life line. That single part of Banri is not only in him but the ghost half as well. This is how ghost Banri is able to attach himself to present Banri, as in shadow him.

Pages (7) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.