Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Mar 20, 2009 6:09 AM

Jan 2008
The fast pacing of the ep made it kinda less enjoyable than the previous ones, but still - I'm not too disappointed. While the Taiga x Ryuuji pairing was obvious, I didn't know it will turn out like it did - with them two running away.

Once more, Toradora touched my heart and ripped it apart, just so much emotions in ~25 minutes. I said to myself, Toradora will receive a 10/10 from me only if there's going to be a different pairing than the one shown to us, but right now I'm gonna stick to the 9/10 rating.

One more episode to go, can't wait to see the finale.
Mar 20, 2009 6:10 AM

Dec 2008
Can someone explain to me WHY are they going to the house of his grandparents to live there?
Mar 20, 2009 6:10 AM

Dec 2008
That was so romantic,I loved the scenes between Taiga and Ryuuji
I'v waited for this about 23 episodes and it didn't dissapoints me

Ok I don't really get the runaway thing.
The appearance of Taigas mum wasn't really necessary in my opinion.

The last scene at Ryuuji's Grandparents house was great
"And this is my wife"

Yasuko's first reaction was very childish,so Ryuujis answer was a bit hard
Yasuko is so cute how can you make her cry, Ryuuji XD
FabienneMar 20, 2009 6:20 AM
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2009 6:25 AM

Dec 2007
Rebella said:

Other than making her meals? When?

Uhm, countless scenes, of which some happened already pretty early on in the series and their general interaction with each other.
But, I guess there's no point in even mentioning them if you see their relationship as "making meals" for each other.

Jarmel said:

For the people complaining about the predictability, well you pretty much had to be blind not to see this coming and originality is not everything but rather execution.

I completely agree, it's the execution that matters. Originality is important (in some cases at least), but people put way too much emphasis on it.
Mar 20, 2009 6:29 AM

Oct 2008
:( << that's how this episode made me feel ... and not in the, aww cute way. more in the damnit, another anime just decided to say fuxx it. all i want now is ami to go sekai saionji on ryuuji o.O
Mar 20, 2009 7:13 AM
May 2008
I have to agree with what most haved said about this episode being really rushed or simply crammed with too much. Also for the people that don't like the whole Ryuuji x Taiga, there have been feelings for each other for a long time... just think back to the pool scene (not sure if that is the earliest scene).
Dead Account
Please Delete
Mar 20, 2009 7:28 AM
Jun 2007
NeloDeath said:
I have to agree with what most haved said about this episode being really rushed or simply crammed with too much. Also for the people that don't like the whole Ryuuji x Taiga, there have been feelings for each other for a long time... just think back to the pool scene (not sure if that is the earliest scene).

Yeah, I agree. There've been lots of clues since the beginning where Ryuuji can't stop thinking and caring for Taiga.. Of course, he never understood himself at that time.. Anyway, I mean, they've been together, thinking of each other for very long so its only a matter of time for them to fall in love.....
Mar 20, 2009 7:38 AM

Feb 2009
I really liked this episode, but i'm a little disappointed there was no kiss, and the marry me-thing i dunno...it's kinda, early XD? But who knows the next ep clears everything up ^^
Mar 20, 2009 8:06 AM
Oct 2007
AegisReborn said:
Ryujii: "Omai wa..."

Taiga: "Anata..."

Unison: "Suuu..." -phone rings-

LOL, such a cute scene.

seen seen reseen overseen überseen > fail
Mar 20, 2009 8:16 AM

Aug 2007
I don't understand why Ryuuji and Taiga went to his grandparents house. How did he even know where they live? lol
Mar 20, 2009 8:17 AM

Jun 2008
Umm...I personally didn't like this episode,it was a way too cheesy and yea i don't want a taiga x ryujji ending.
Mar 20, 2009 8:17 AM

Dec 2008
his mom left a map with the watch, and he thought that running away wouldnt make him an adult so he decided not to run away
Mar 20, 2009 8:21 AM

Oct 2008
Drengot said:
NeloDeath said:

Yeah, I agree. There've been lots of clues since the beginning where Ryuuji can't stop thinking and caring for Taiga.. Of course, he never understood himself at that time.. Anyway, I mean, they've been together, thinking of each other for very long so its only a matter of time for them to fall in love.....

I'm sorry but do all people fall in love with their friends of the opposite sex every time or do people just not have friends of the opposite sex at all? Seriously, I don't get it when people automatically expect friends to fall in love as if a platonic friendship can't exist between a man and a woman. Or maybe it's that people treat their friends like crap, so when they see someone else being generally kind to their friends they think it's love.

And the argument people use "well the series is called Toradora, so it's expected" is ridiculous. Are they the type of people that love it when a movie character uses the title of the movie in the dialogue? You know another show that had a title based on a relationship: Friends. And you know when that show started to suck: when they stopped being just friends and ended up hooking up with each other. Same for Toradora I guess.
ironchefflipMar 20, 2009 8:31 AM
Mar 20, 2009 8:27 AM

Jul 2008
awwwaaaahh again such a awesome episode.
finally a good jc serie which doesnt have 10+ seasons^^;
such great friends, man that scene at the end made me laughed. ore no yome da!!

Mar 20, 2009 8:28 AM

Jul 2008
Wow, that was really nice episode, finally some real Ryuuji x Taiga thing ! And I was so hoping a kiss :'<

I was so depressed 'cause the subs were awful which I saw, Ryuuji was Takahashi-kun :'''D LOL
And on next week, the very last episode x_______x

Mar 20, 2009 8:30 AM

Sep 2008
I didn't like this episode, but than again, I didn't like last 4-5 episodes because they were too predictable, and we all heading towards the same thing, ending with
Ryuji xTaiga. I didn't expect them to ran away and get married, but heck, even with that, I just said "OK, move on".
This show is 6/10 for me, normal love comedy seen so many times on movies and tv shows, really nothing new. It had it's moments, that's for sure, but it's not the greatest human invention ever as some people here claim.
Mar 20, 2009 8:31 AM

Dec 2008
At the end it was obvious that ryuuji wont runaway with her, because he knows that just and childish excuse from facing hardships/problems...

they just need some time to cool down and think about their next steps properly...

i think so.
Mar 20, 2009 9:07 AM

Jul 2008
Kinda rushed but i liked it. Didn't see that marry me-thing coming though..it was a shock for me, &pointless since they just realized their feelings towards each other, well at least Ryuuji did,and they're only 17. But hell, i LOVE Toradora anyways, and can't wait for the next episode..well last episode *sob*
Mar 20, 2009 9:07 AM

Nov 2008
Some people need to settle the fuck down. There has to be an ending arc and this is the card that you have been dealt. Whilst I think that Ryuuji's harsh comments towards his mother came out of practically no where, I think they added a lot of emotion to the series. I also think highlighting that both of these kids have had family problems in the past and still do makes them perfect for each other, as they can be each others support in these tough times. They will not run away though as that is not the answer, they will stand up and fight together. I don't think a proposal before a confession is realistic, but they have been friends for a while and that's one way for a relationship to transition.

The Bridge Scene was funny, emotional and original imo. I don't know what people were expecting with the ending tbh, because I saw this coming from a mile away. It's anime not a groundbreaking philosophical essay. Shouting "cliche" about a romance is ironic, because using that word alone to describe one is beyond unimaginative. Not only that, but romance IS cliche, and even more so in anime. Saying this series is cliche means that you are an ungreatful fuck for what has been a great series. Get over it.

In a more positive note, I look forward to the final episode.
AnistylezMar 20, 2009 9:17 AM
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Mar 20, 2009 9:18 AM

Oct 2008
The clichest ending I ever friggin saw. This episode ruined and completely destroyed this series for me, and mercilessly annihilated all of the enjoyment I had so far while watching this series.... :/ Yeah, I know, we all saw that coming, but the way they did it just couldn't be more cliche and stupid for me. :/ Seriously, until today Toradora was my favourite show of fall/winter season, and really, really enjoyed it and I was waiting impatiently for every episode, but today's episode just butchered all of that without holding back. Even DN's ending wasn't so f**** up IMO.
Mar 20, 2009 9:22 AM

Nov 2008
Rudgald said:
The clichest ending I ever friggin saw. This episode ruined and completely destroyed this series for me, and mercilessly annihilated all of the enjoyment I had so far while watching this series.... :/ Yeah, I know, we all saw that coming, but the way they did it just couldn't be more cliche and stupid for me. :/ Seriously, until today Toradora was my favourite show of fall/winter season, and really, really enjoyed it and I was waiting impatiently for every episode, but today's episode just butchered all of that without holding back. Even DN's ending wasn't so f**** up IMO.

This just highlighted my above post with it's sheer idiocy. Cliche used throughout the post with very little other analysis made. I actually think most of you don't even know what the word cliche means when berating something. Do you just say it because you think it makes you look intelligent? Because it really doesn't.

Let's see Cliche.. "An Idea that is overused".

So basically,

How many anime series has the guy proposed to the girl before even getting a confession out? I can't think of many to be honest.

How many anime series has the lead character given it so hard to his mum who has been like his best friend over the course of the entire anime? I can't think of any to be honest.

How many anime does a guy get pushed into a bridge like it's a casual thing to do during a heart to heart? None that I can think of.

How many anime has the girl then jump down onto him because she wants to tell him something first? None that I can think of.

Not only that, the dialogue and the emotion were all very strong like usual. Minorin clearly is still conflicted with the whole situation. All the characters have been built up well so you know their positions in the situation. The two of them running away from their parents just before the opening theme hit hand in hand illustrating the plight of the episode; classic.

Overused elements? I think not. Romance especially in anime cannot be cliche unless they directly steal something else because it is the nature of the beast.

Also do you understand what you just did? You were comparing Death Note with Toradora? Please...

Quit whinging.
AnistylezMar 20, 2009 9:33 AM
http://www.youtube.com/swiftstylez - My AMV's. I would really appreciate any comments and ratings :]

Mar 20, 2009 9:36 AM

Dec 2008
^^^QFT^^^
Mar 20, 2009 9:37 AM
Dec 2008
Rudgald said:

is it just me or are 90% of the people posting in this thread basically copying something someone else already wrote?
Mar 20, 2009 9:39 AM

Dec 2008
I love how just because the male lead ends up with the female lead, its considered cliche and everyone whines about it
seriously, if he ended up with anyone other than taiga, everyone would be crying about it as well so stop being retards and just enjoy whats given to you ffs
Mar 20, 2009 9:55 AM

Nov 2008
to cool
Mar 20, 2009 9:56 AM

Jul 2007
Soo...

Ryuuji elopes with Taiga while Yasuko elopes with Inko-chan. Fun times ahead.
YuunagiMar 20, 2009 10:01 AM
Mar 20, 2009 10:00 AM

Nov 2007
Wow, this episode was awful.

A lot of things really just felt wrong;
The pacing was way to fast, like some already pointed out.
This episode contained the worst confession scene ever (TxR in the water) and the second worst (Minori's running confession).
Taiga throwing Ryuuji off the bridge was just weird, and huh, she jumped in after him, to join him in dieing from hypothermia.
Why did Ryuuji propose, out of nowhere, to Taiga? Didn't he just decide (well, perhaps it was two episodes ago) that he liked her?
Also, when Taiga & Ryuuji told the rest of the gang they were planning to run away, they were already prepared for it? How else could they just whoop up their gifts out of nowhere (unless I missed the part where they said it was just "casual items" D:).
Yasuko runs away, leaving him a letter, basically saying amongst other things, "Thanks for taking care of me". Pissed-off Ryuuji accuses her of being a child for running away, but hey, isn't he doing exactly the same?
For some reason, Haruta got his scene with Noto, Kihara and Whatshername, and the scene was just a silly discussion about chocolate.
Also, it seems like, with Ryuuji getting outta Dodge, MinorixAmi might just happen, or are they just going to be BFFs?
Awful episode is awful. Now, I'll go watch an episode from the time when Toradora was actually good.

Mar 20, 2009 10:04 AM
Oct 2007
Thx The_Leviathan, you spoke the Truth! I don't have to add anything or maybe this :
there was some CRAP animation quality at the beginning..
you know it seems like they want to animate it good but they just fail...
Mar 20, 2009 10:14 AM

Oct 2008
Swiftstylez said:
Rudgald said:

This just highlighted my above post with it's sheer idiocy. Cliche used throughout the post with very little other analysis made. I actually think most of you don't even know what the word cliche means when berating something. Do you just say it because you think it makes you look intelligent? Because it really doesn't.

Let's see Cliche.. "An Idea that is overused".

So basically,

How many anime series has the guy proposed to the girl before even getting a confession out? I can't think of many to be honest.

How many anime series has the lead character given it so hard to his mum who has been like his best friend over the course of the entire anime? I can't think of any to be honest.

How many anime does a guy get pushed into a bridge like it's a casual thing to do during a heart to heart? None that I can think of.

How many anime has the girl then jump down onto him because she wants to tell him something first? None that I can think of.

Not only that, the dialogue and the emotion were all very strong like usual. Minorin clearly is still conflicted with the whole situation. All the characters have been built up well so you know their positions in the situation. The two of them running away from their parents just before the opening theme hit hand in hand illustrating the plight of the episode; classic.

Overused elements? I think not. Romance especially in anime cannot be cliche unless they directly steal something else because it is the nature of the beast.

Also do you understand what you just did? You were comparing Death Note with Toradora? Please...

Quit whinging.

I won't excuse myself, but - I didn't read any post, just wrote down what was on my mind and I was so frustrated that I didn't think about details.... And I called it cliche simply because there is too many series with male lead female lead pairing, and the details have nothing to do with it, no matter how you look at it, its the same, its got nothing to do with me being intelligent, 'cause I am not... And they just rushed it all, when the hell Ryuji started to feel this strong towards Taiga to suddenly propose to her and elope with her? For me it was completely out of the blue, he even hide that he heard her "direct indirect" confession. you know, I wouldn't be so frustrated, we all saw it coming, but the way they did all of that was tragic, IN MY (NOT) HUMBLE OPINION.

And i wasn't comparing anything, all I was trying to say was that till now DN's ending was the worst I ever saw, but TD is going to top it in my private ratings.

The_Leviathan said other stuff I had in mind so I wil not repeat him.
RudgaldMar 20, 2009 10:20 AM
Mar 20, 2009 10:17 AM

Aug 2008
Wow. This is the first episode I out and out disliked since the beginning.
In the words of Ami, "This is all developing too fast."
The moment with the moms was contrived. Ryuuji snapping at Yasuko didn't make sense, but that's what teenagers do so that wasn't so bad.
Ryuuji talking about wishing he had never been born is ridiculous (this is where I point to the fact that we just didn't get enough insight on Ryuuji's character)
That whole balcony scene was lame.
The proposal was ridiculous.
Ryuuji talking about Yasuko being childish was ridiculous.
Ami, Kitamura, and Minori not talking sense into them was ridiculous (making me think more that these people aren't friends at all, and are looking to sabotage each other).

The whole episode was one rushed, ridiculous moment after the next.
I'm highly disappointed.
Mar 20, 2009 10:28 AM

Mar 2008
Wow...ermmm not sure whether I liked this episode or not....
but I think it's kind of cute and random the toradora way.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2009 10:40 AM

Nov 2007
This wasn't too bad. Liked it much more than the latest three or so episodes at least.
Mar 20, 2009 10:51 AM

Apr 2007
RUSHED

Mar 20, 2009 10:54 AM

Apr 2008
Welll... hmmm... what to write here.... I ended watching this episode with big "What the hell is going on?!" on my face. Seriously so much content in just one episode, totaly different from last few eps. I cannot say that I like the "Running away and taking wedding" motive, it's just too strange after those 23 episodes of Toradora. And of course, the way Ryuuji shouted on Yasuko... I really like her and that moment made me even angry at him. Well, next episode will be one big climax, for sure must to watch, but seriously worried about what it will end like?
Mar 20, 2009 10:55 AM

Jul 2008
PandaPuff said:
RUSHED
No way, how did you come to that conclusion?
Mar 20, 2009 11:01 AM

Dec 2008
I think this "kiss scene" will be my most anticipated kiss scene out of all of my past romance Animes lol, No clue why =P

Looking forward to it, I like the way it's heading to be honest =D

~Abs
Mar 20, 2009 11:02 AM

Oct 2007
ironchefflip said:
Drengot said:
NeloDeath said:

I'm sorry but do all people fall in love with their friends of the opposite sex every time or do people just not have friends of the opposite sex at all? Seriously, I don't get it when people automatically expect friends to fall in love as if a platonic friendship can't exist between a man and a woman. Or maybe it's that people treat their friends like crap, so when they see someone else being generally kind to their friends they think it's love.

And the argument people use "well the series is called Toradora, so it's expected" is ridiculous. Are they the type of people that love it when a movie character uses the title of the movie in the dialogue? You know another show that had a title based on a relationship: Friends. And you know when that show started to suck: when they stopped being just friends and ended up hooking up with each other. Same for Toradora I guess.

Ok first off the pairing is IN the title. If that is not one huge giveaway then I don't even know where to begin. Second off it seems you missed alot of the subtlety going on through the various arcs in which Taiga depended on Ryuuji for various things and for someone who has abandonment issues, that were crucial, it obvious why Taiga fell for Ryuuji. Now for why Ryuuji fell in love with her, it's really quite simple. She's the only person on the show who isn't a coward, she recently started to act like one and that was what the intervention was for. Alot of this was internal but it still was there. If you don't like the pairing then that is what fanfiction is for, god knows I've hated a few offiicial couples.

The whole theme of this show has been running away from your problems and can be pretty much felt in every arc(except maybe the Villa one). Taiga has really been the only person in this show to continuously face her problems, barring her love of Ryuuji in recent episodes and avoiding the issue. Since the whole shoe has always been about running away, it's kinda fitting that they end on an actual runaway arc. It's obvious that Ryuuji knows what he was going to do is wrong and I think he's going to stop and face his mother however these were issues that were building up for awhile and it's only fitting that it exploded like it did.

As for the people complaining about the drama well it's much better than alot of animes where the characters and their relationships really don't develop at all and just go around in circles(looks at School Rumble).
JarmelMar 20, 2009 11:07 AM

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
Mar 20, 2009 11:13 AM
Sep 2007
Tango337 said:
guyklc said:
Wow, it seems like a lot of people hate this show solely because Takasu isn't going to marry Minori, blaming that it's too predictable. I think it would have been predictable either way, for Takasu to marry Taiga or Minori.

Anyways, I still enjoyed it the show, even though I'm skeptical of what two 18 year olds know about life.

That's their problem for not being able to piece symbolism and metaphor together a little bit more adeptly and confusing this show for a harem. Ryuuji and taigas feelings are not exactly obscure, you just need to connect the dots, there's a difference between a silly crush and deep love. In the light novel, your entire "picture" of them is in words and from the start its clear as day who he truly loves from his monologues, same for taiga. In the anime, it's a little bit more gradual but there are plenty of other cues, like facial expressions, tone of voice, body language, symbolic imagery, musical cues, and so on that many people seem to miss especially shippers since they seem to be so focused on one god damn character and nothing else. If you connect the dots, there is only one reasonable answer, and there has been all along. They also use the argument of "cliche" or predictable. Sure the ending may be predictable, the entire story is mostly focused around taiga and ryuujis relationship together afterall, but a story does not need to do something innovative to be good, it simply needs to be well executed, originality is overrated. The rush of fitting 10 novels into 25 episodes is taking its toll on this though.

i agree with you. crushs are easy 2 notice true love hides it self
Mar 20, 2009 11:14 AM
Jan 2009
Swiftstylez said:
Rudgald said:

So basically,

Quit whinging.

i don't mind the episode... but what really bother me was Ryuuji Proposing.... It just don't feel correct and spoil the whole anime series.... It is really unexpected action taken by Ryuuji cause' throughout the series Ryuuji was the type who don't make unneccessarily and foolish act... the 'do the right thing' person.....
Mar 20, 2009 11:23 AM

Jul 2007
i don't mind the episode... but what really bother me was Ryuuji Proposing.... It just don't feel correct and spoil the whole anime series.... It is really unexpected action taken by Ryuuji cause' throughout the series Ryuuji was the type who don't make unneccessarily and foolish act... the 'do the right thing' person.....
Aye. I've always thought of Ryuuji being similar to SZS's Kitsu Chiri when it comes to being anal about details and proper procedures. These very sudden and rash decisions and outbursts seem kinda out of character.
Mar 20, 2009 11:25 AM
Sep 2007
i think they should have just made a 2nd season so they didn't have 2 rush or maybe end it with out a paring and make an ova or movie 2 finish it off right
Mar 20, 2009 11:38 AM

Oct 2007
As for the proposal part, I believe it fits pretty well into his character.What alot of you are thinking is that he proposed to Taiga out of his own feelings when really it was closer to an act of despair. He was obviously at a very low point in his life and it seems he was starting down the path of contemplating suicide. His whole life was pretty much dedicated to making his mom's life easier, hence his cooking and sewing skills, and he lost that with his fight with her. His proposal to Taiga was his act of reaching out to someone and trying to find a new purpose in his life.

"I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees." By Emiliano Zapata
Mar 20, 2009 11:44 AM
Mar 2009
Jarmel said:
As for the proposal part, I believe it fits pretty well into his character.What alot of you are thinking is that he proposed to Taiga out of his own feelings when really it was closer to an act of despair. He was obviously at a very low point in his life and it seems he was starting down the path of contemplating suicide. His whole life was pretty much dedicated to making his mom's life easier, hence his cooking and sewing skills, and he lost that with his fight with her. His proposal to Taiga was his act of reaching out to someone and trying to find a new purpose in his life.

Not only that but he is a teenager. Teenagers do not exactly make good decisions and will often times pick the quickest solutions however bad they may be. He is in love with this girl and wants to spend the rest of his life with her and never wants to lose her, they are both under the threat of being separated. Quickest solution? Lets run away from all this together and get married after im 18.
Tango337Mar 20, 2009 11:47 AM
Mar 20, 2009 11:48 AM

Aug 2008
Jarmel, that's a noble attempt at giving an excuse for what happened, but Ryuuji was not at a low point. For the first time Yasuko disapproved of his actions and he snapped because he couldn't handle that. Then he felt guilty (as he should) and started to go into self-pity mode. The whole contemplating whether things would be better without him was not suicidal thoughts, as he said to Taiga when he said "I think you're misunderstanding."

Ryuuji wasn't trying to find a new purpose. He's running away like a child because he doesn't want to face his mom after yelling those ridiculous things. Hence the whole "Child" monologue at the end.

It's very out of character for Ryuuji's actions as Yuunagi and ad87 have stated. Maybe they'll fix it with the next episode.
Mar 20, 2009 11:50 AM

Aug 2007
It could almost have been a double suicide, lol. Nice episode, but a bit too rushed... 4/5. Just wondering how the next episode will be... The thing that was weird too me was not really about the proposal, but about the fact why they didn't start going out. They'll probably just start dating after they're married, as they probably won't have much spare time if they eloped...
Dutch anime blogger with a love for Ikuhara's antics and proper storytelling.
Mar 20, 2009 11:52 AM

Dec 2008
Because everyone seemed to have missed my question:

WHY ARE THEY RUNNING AWAY TO HIS GRANDPARENTS HOUSE? CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME?

I understand how ryuji found out where they live, but why live with them?
Mar 20, 2009 11:57 AM
Aug 2008
Well, I had a lot of faith in Toradora but imo it got worse and worse in the second half.. it's still enjoyable, but nothing special to me anymore. The pacing in the episode was horrible, I felt like Kugyu was off-pitch at times (or she does it because she wants to show that Taiga became more mature?), overall the sound in this episode was not so nice, some SFX were like "Wtf why use they that now.." and the animation sure was better in previous episodes, but these things are all understandable.. low budget huh..

I think it would be better if they had made like a 3-season (38 episodes) series, then they could've kept a lot more from the novel but whatever I'm no producer. Will watch the last episode and then.. let's see..
Mar 20, 2009 12:02 PM

Dec 2008

Remember Ryuuji's mom left him that note and watch on the table? She told him to go there, thus he did. The paper probably included the address or how else would she have expected him to get there.

Not the answer to my question- I said I knew how did he got there - but thanks anyway. My question is why? Why run away from everything? So one more time:

WHY ARE THEY RUNNING AWAY TO HIS GRANDPARENTS HOUSE? CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME? I
Mar 20, 2009 12:08 PM

Dec 2008
zuziako said:

Remember Ryuuji's mom left him that note and watch on the table? She told him to go there, thus he did. The paper probably included the address or how else would she have expected him to get there.

Not the answer to my question- I said I knew how did he got there - but thanks anyway. My question is why? Why run away from everything? So one more time:

WHY ARE THEY RUNNING AWAY TO HIS GRANDPARENTS HOUSE? CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME? I

because he realized theres no point running away and he cant stay at home so he went to his grandparents place
SyllenMar 20, 2009 12:15 PM
Mar 20, 2009 12:10 PM

Feb 2008
My opinion on the episode... well I didn't HATE it. Though honestly, I would have by far preferred a normal lovey dovey confession and skipped all this overly dramatic crap. I think it's pretty obvious Ryuuji and Taiga are going to re-think their childish actions, thus why I'm not overly upset, but at the same time it makes all this drama rather pointless.

zuziako said:

I understand how ryuji found out where they live, but why live with them?

Because even though Ryuuji is rebelling against his mom, he still decides to listen to where she wants him to go? XD. I'm guessing the whole watch thing caught his curiously enough to abide by her wishes.
Pages (11) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Best Toradora girl? (Repost)

JustSomeone15 - Yesterday

19 by Pepino_curt0 »»
Today, 4:16 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1109 by Laylabc »»
Apr 24, 10:15 PM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Davison - Oct 8, 2008

304 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 24, 7:39 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Hakkai - Oct 1, 2008

403 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 24, 7:27 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.