Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »
Jan 16, 2019 11:49 PM

Dec 2008
I also started Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka along with Girly Air Force the other day, both of which I liked!

May the DESU be with you! Always!
Jan 17, 2019 7:55 PM

Nov 2015
The last season was a strange one. I had many series I dropped or just stopped watching, so I have some catch up to do.

This season, I have been reluctant to start up as many. I have pretty much started watching the same anime most others. I am also have to figure what will help with the 2019 Anime Watching Challenge.

1. Magical Girl Spec-OPs Asuka. I seem to enjoy watching magical girl angst. I think it is a good counterpoint to the many cute girls doing cute thing anime.

2. Dororo. Good first episode.

3. Tate no Yuusha no Nariagar. Isekai, always worth a watch.

4. Kakegurui××. I really enjoyed the first one, so this was an easy choice.

5. Yakusoku no Neverland. Great first episode.

Continuing watching: Slime and SAO: Alicization.

I am will probably pick up a few more after I decide which of the series from the previous season are worth finishing.
Jan 24, 2019 10:45 AM

Nov 2015
I have added a few more seasonal anime.

1. Manaria Friends. Not sure about this one. It is short with really nice animation. Magic and cute girls. Worth a try.

2. Circlet Princess. Girls competing in a sort of sports setting. Anime is meh, but I enjoy the genre.

3. Egao no Daika. Military with slice of life according the MAL. Animation is good. I am hopeful.

4. Gotoubun no Hanayome. Harem with red-hair quintuplets. I need a harem for the 2019 challenge. Should be fun. All of them have different personalities, of course.
Mar 7, 2019 3:42 PM

Nov 2007
Kaguya-sama. Can't go wrong with rom coms.
Mar 27, 2019 12:46 AM

Dec 2008
Gave the first episode of Rooster Teeth's new show, gen:LOCK (streaming on Crunchyroll) a looksee Monday night, and it's pretty good. The show sports an impressive English dub cast with Michael B. Jordan in the starring role along with Dakota Fanning, Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones), longtime voice acting mainstay Monica Rial and David Tennant.

Apr 9, 2019 10:04 AM

Mar 2018
Kimetsu no Yaiba, Fruits Basket, Magical Girl Spec-Ops Asuka, Shield Hero, My Roommate is a Cat, and Gotoubun no Hanayome
Apr 15, 2019 1:18 PM

Jun 2014
Since I have a moment and finally finished my Winter 2019 stuff and filled up my anime queues again from my various streaming sites, Here's my list (so far):

Bakumatsu: Crisis
Black Clover (continuing)
Boku-tachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
Boruto (continuing)
Bungo Stray Dogs 3
Diamond no Ace: Act 2
Dororo (continuing)
Fairy Gone
Fairy Tail: Final Series (continuing)
Fruits Basket (2019)
Hangyakusei Million Arthur (season 2)
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind (continuing)
Joshi Kausei
Kenja no Mago
Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba
Kono Oto Tomare!
Kono Yo no Hate de Koi wo Utau Shoujo YU-NO
Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin
Midara na Ao-chan wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
Mix: Meisei Story
Nobunaga-sensei no Osanazuma
One Piece (continuing)
One Punch Man 2nd Season
RobiHachi
Sarazanmai
Senryuu Shojo
Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san
Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2
Shoumetsu Toshi
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari (continuing)
Yatogame-chan Kansatsu Nikki

...when I have to type it all out, it seems like a lot! lol

😆 I keep having to update this list!!!! more coming! lol
QueenMyssie477May 16, 2019 11:53 AM
My love of anime is not an obsession. It's a need to have a content life.
Apr 17, 2019 10:36 AM

Feb 2016
This season I've decided to pick up

One Punch Man season 2
Fairy Gone
Gunjou no Magmel
RobiHachi
Shingeki no Kyojn season 3 part 2 (why not just say s4?)

Continuing from previous seasons, I'm still watching

Fairy Tail
Dororo
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari
Black Clover

From my backlog, I've nearly completed Akanesasu Shoujo and started Gaikotsu Shotenin Honda-san.
Apr 26, 2019 5:26 PM

Apr 2019
I've dropped Fairy gone. I've currently watching:

Fruits Basket
Midnight Occult Civil Servants
Demon Slayer
Bungou Stray Dogs
Afterlost

Catching up on:
Mob Psycho 100, Season 2
Jojo's
Code Geass
91 Days
Attack on Titan (so glad it'll be back this weekend because this season is bad)
Apr 26, 2019 8:52 PM

Nov 2015
Here is what I am watching this season:

Kenja no Mago
Isekai Quartet
Attack on Titan (whatever number we are up to)
Fairy Gone
Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
Kimetsu no Yaiba
Gunjou no Magmel
Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san
Kono Oto Tomare!

I am still continuing Shield Hero and Dororo.

I do agree with several posters, this seems to be a weak season.
Apr 27, 2019 8:37 PM

Nov 2015
For those of you enjoyed Chihayafuru, an anime I am watching this season keeps reminding me of it. It is pretty fun, so far.

The anime is: Kono Oto Tomare!. It is about a club of Koto players, who have disparate personalities and the challenges they face.
Apr 28, 2019 7:31 AM

Aug 2006
touit said:
For those of you enjoyed Chihayafuru, an anime I am watching this season keeps reminding me of it. It is pretty fun, so far.

The anime is: Kono Oto Tomare!. It is about a club of Koto players, who have disparate personalities and the challenges they face.

I got excited when I read your first sentence, because I LOVED Chihayafuru. Then I realized you were recommending a series I'm already watching. LOL. T-T. But no worries. I agree about the similarities though. And I am loving Kono Oto Tomare!!
May 1, 2019 12:37 AM

Dec 2008
I'm also a fan of Chihiyafuru! A third season is supposed to be on the way!

I started Demon Slayer and The Rising of the Shield Hero and they're both plenty darn good!

May 2, 2019 10:46 AM

Aug 2012
For now, I´m watching Bungou Stray Dogs, Fruits Basket and Kimetsu no Yaiba.

The first one is quiete obvious. The second is because it is an important Shoujo from my teenager years. The last one... Don´t really know. It was out of curiosity.
"Could you not talk with me? I'm busy breathing."
May 4, 2019 7:07 AM

Aug 2006
Fruits Basket (2019) of course, Bungou Stray Dogs, Kono Oto Tomare, Diamond no Ace: Act II, Dorororo, Fairy Gone, and Mayonaka no Occult Koumuin. My favorites are Fruits Basket, Dorororo, and Kono Oto Tomare. I think I may be dropping Fairy Gone.
May 4, 2019 8:59 AM

Nov 2015
I am going to stick with Fairy Gone, but the story is rather muddled. I am enjoying the setting and keep thinking it will all tie together into some overreaching story, but I am not so sure anymore.

I have to wonder about the writer for this anime. It is a shame.
May 6, 2019 4:52 AM

Feb 2016
I'll ride out Fairy Gone for a while. The setting and style are great, but it is a little hard to follow. Hopefully it will start to come together soon. Not to give out any spoilers, but I let out an audible "WTF were you thinking?" watching Free's actions at the end of the fight in the most recent episode.
May 6, 2019 5:28 AM

Mar 2017
One time I tried watching a seasonal anime while it was originally airing. Since then I've stuck with binging it once the season is over.

I recently finished "Quintessential Quintuplets" which was excellent. Good character development, very little ecchi content (if that bothers you). Over the weekend a second season was announced, which I'm looking forward to.
A møøse once bit my sister...
May 23, 2019 2:08 PM

Jun 2015
From this season I'm currently watching:

Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai
Bungou Stray Dogs 3rd Season
Carole & Tuesday (Gem!)
Diamond no Ace: Act II (I love my baseball!)
Fruits Basket (2019)
Isekai Quartet
Kenja no Mago (I've almost dropped it twice already, but I stuck with it for some reason)
Kimetsu no Yaiba (Gem 2.0!)
One Punch Man 2nd Season
Senryuu Shoujo (To warm my heart)
Shingeki no Kyojin Season 3 Part 2 Watch Episode

Continuing series:

Dororo
Karakuri Circus
Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari

Dropped this season:

Fairy Gone (I had very high expectations, which were crushed by really bad cgi, confusing story and really non-interesting characters. If anyone has enjoyed it past the 3rd episode, let me know)
Shoumetsu Toshi (Whoever is doing this in Madhouse needs to be fired lol)
Hachigatsu no Cinderella Nine (I like Baseball and do not dislike cute girls doing cute things, but this one was a swing and miss for me... get it? because of baseball... I'll see myself out)
May 24, 2019 1:00 AM

Dec 2008
Say, Rasco, speaking of baseball, have you seen Princess Nine or Taisho Baseball Girls?

May 24, 2019 5:03 AM

Feb 2016
@Racso114 I haven't dropped Fairy Gone yet, but I'm still holding out hope. It seems like the story is slowly coming together but it still has problems. I guess it hasn't hit my threshold of frustration quite yet.

How are you liking Karakuri Circus? I wanted to pick that one up when it started airing but my plate was full at the time.
May 24, 2019 7:36 AM

Jun 2015
PhillyFlash said:
Say, Rasco, speaking of baseball, have you seen Princess Nine or Taisho Baseball Girls?

Hi Philly, no I haven't, are they good? As I said I love baseball, I'm a huge fan since I was like 7yo, and it's been like 7-8 years since I started paying for the MLB At Bat account to never miss any of my team's games. I've only watched boys baseball anime so far, such as Diamond no Ace, Major, Major 2nd and One Outs, which are some of my favorite shows, especially Major, which I feel is a very complete story from childhood to (almost) baseball retirement.

Noraf46 said:
@Racso114 I haven't dropped Fairy Gone yet, but I'm still holding out hope. It seems like the story is slowly coming together but it still has problems. I guess it hasn't hit my threshold of frustration quite yet.

How are you liking Karakuri Circus? I wanted to pick that one up when it started airing but my plate was full at the time.

Hey do let me know how Fairy Gone holds up, as I said I had very high hopes for it. I really really liked the OST, every time the awful cgi fairies came out the music that came with them almost made me forget how much I disliked that cgi, and the rest of the animation I found it to be quite good, P.A. Works has some beautiful animation. If the story hadn't been so all over the place in the first 3 episodes and felt rushed to me, I probably wouldn't have dropped it. Hope it gets better and I can finish it later.

Karakuri Circus to be honest came a little bit short after the first arc, in my opinion it felt like they rushed the story a little bit, and probably they're trying to adapt the whole story in the 36 episode run, although the manga has 426 episodes, so if that's what they're doing, it really hurts the anime in my opinion. I haven't read the manga, but I feel this is a 'better read the manga' scenario, and even though it's very long, it seems to be popular and quite good. I'm still enjoying it, I haven't missed one single episode, and the first arc is amazing, where it kind of feels rushed is in the middle arcs, but they're still very good, and I think not watching it weekly will help the enjoyment part. It's different and interesting, so I do recommend my friends to watch it as it's worth it in my opinion. Let me know if you watch it and if you enjoy it.
Racso114May 24, 2019 7:40 AM
May 25, 2019 1:46 AM

Dec 2008
Racso114 said:
PhillyFlash said:

Hi Philly, no I haven't, are they good? As I said I love baseball, I'm a huge fan since I was like 7yo, and it's been like 7-8 years since I started paying for the MLB At Bat account to never miss any of my team's games. I've only watched boys baseball anime so far, such as Diamond no Ace, Major, Major 2nd and One Outs, which are some of my favorite shows, especially Major, which I feel is a very complete story from childhood to (almost) baseball retirement.

I found them enjoyable. However both shows came out years ago, so chances are they're OOP.

I started Wise Man's Grandchild last night and found it amusing.

May 25, 2019 5:51 AM
Oct 2017
everything i'm watching this season u can see in my profile + 2 non-ongoing titles.
May 25, 2019 6:15 PM

Jun 2015
PhillyFlash said:
Racso114 said:

I found them enjoyable. However both shows came out years ago, so chances are they're OOP.

I started Wise Man's Grandchild last night and found it amusing.

I'll check them out some time and let you know, although my PRE is pretty full at the moment, I can always make space for sports anime.

I'm torn on Wiseman's Grandchild, I liked the beginning, then almost dropped it midway through the 3rd ep bc of slow story and bad animation, but then it gets good again with pretty nice animation, then it gets dull again and animation drops like 5 levels, and then it picks up again on both ends. I have high hopes but the emotional rollercoaster (on my end not on the anime) is killing me lol. On the other side, I absolutely LOVE Demon Slayer this season, it's just incredibly well done and I can't wait to start reading the manga.
May 26, 2019 1:18 AM

Dec 2008
I've watched several different kinds of sports anime. Case in point, I recently finished All Out!! which is about a ragtag high school rugby team and it was darn good, the game action was gripping and highly realistic.

May 27, 2019 10:08 PM

Jun 2015
PhillyFlash said:
I've watched several different kinds of sports anime. Case in point, I recently finished All Out!! which is about a ragtag high school rugby team and it was darn good, the game action was gripping and highly realistic.

I believe I have that one in my PTW, if not I need to add it as I definitely want to watch it too. I want to start soon Eyeshield 21, as I love Football and I've only heard great things about it. For sports I always recommend One Outs, Haikyuu, Slam Dunk, Captain Tsubasa, Diamond no Ace. I also recommend a couple that are not really about the sport but more of a Drama, but are also incredible, Hanebado which is very recent and about girl's Badminton, but is really really good, and Ping Pong the Animation which to me is a gem.
May 28, 2019 1:00 AM

Dec 2008
Racso114 said:
PhillyFlash said:

I believe I have that one in my PTW, if not I need to add it as I definitely want to watch it too. I want to start soon Eyeshield 21, as I love Football and I've only heard great things about it. For sports I always recommend One Outs, Haikyuu, Slam Dunk, Captain Tsubasa, Diamond no Ace. I also recommend a couple that are not really about the sport but more of a Drama, but are also incredible, Hanebado which is very recent and about girl's Badminton, but is really really good, and Ping Pong the Animation which to me is a gem.

I'm currently watching Hanebado and I've liked it. Another couple of sports related shows I'm watching are Harakuna Receive (beach volleyball) and Scorching Ping Pong Girls (table tennis), and both have been enjoyable. Then there's Umamusume Pretty Derby which is about anthropomorphic horse girls competing in Kentucky Derby styled races. I found that to have been cute.

May 28, 2019 6:12 AM

Jun 2015
PhillyFlash said:
Racso114 said:

I'm currently watching Hanebado and I've liked it. Another couple of sports related shows I'm watching are Harakuna Receive (beach volleyball) and Scorching Ping Pong Girls (table tennis), and both have been enjoyable. Then there's Umamusume Pretty Derby which is about anthropomorphic horse girls competing in Kentucky Derby styled races. I found that to have been cute.

I watched both Harukana too, I believe they were from the same season, and I also enjoyed it. The animation is very good, hoping they at some point release a second season, otherwise I'll have to read the manga. Umamusume unfortunately didn't catch my attention, and I feel I watched a pretty similar one, except for the racing/sport part, when I watched Interviews With Monster Girls, I have to say I shed a tear at some point with that one and I really enjoyed it.
Racso114May 28, 2019 2:12 PM
Jun 3, 2019 8:11 PM

Apr 2019
It's already late in the season, but for the sake of introducing myself, here is what I watch(ed) spring 2019.

1) Shorts
I'm quite invested into shorts, as this allows rapid progess with having many things for your rating list definition and comparisons. It also is not much time investment. So I watched most of the format's seasonal offerings
  • Isekai Quartet (Comedy, 5/10)
  • Joshikausei (Silent movie comedy, 3-4/10)
  • Miru Tights (Fetish, school girls in tights, 2-3/10)
  • Nande Koko ni Sensei ga!? (Fetish, age-gap pupil-teacher ecchi with high production values, and nasty tv-censorship. Better wait for the OVA version in winter. 4/10)

2) Leftovers
  • Tate no Yuusha no Nariagari (Serious isekai, controversial but I like it. It's Re:Zero league. 5/10)

3) Full length
  • Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san (Wannabe-Iyashikei comedy that is dangerously close to Eromanga territory at times. Tasty junk food. 4/10)
  • Sarazanmai (Arthouse. The only show launched (not sequels) this season we will still talk about in 10 years. Bishounen undertones. 7-8/10)

4) Older shows
  • Aria The Animation (Iyashikei. Having run out of Mushishi episodes, this is my new meditation anime. Unrated yet, but it's 8-10 territory. Watching slowly over time.)
  • See Plan-To-Watch list, currently One Punch Man.
inimJun 3, 2019 8:48 PM

Jun 24, 2019 4:17 AM

Feb 2016
Racso114 said:

Hey do let me know how Fairy Gone holds up, as I said I had very high hopes for it. I really really liked the OST, every time the awful cgi fairies came out the music that came with them almost made me forget how much I disliked that cgi, and the rest of the animation I found it to be quite good, P.A. Works has some beautiful animation. If the story hadn't been so all over the place in the first 3 episodes and felt rushed to me, I probably wouldn't have dropped it. Hope it gets better and I can finish it later.

Well I finished up the first season of Fairy Gone, and it just never got to be worth it. Somewhere around episode 7 the story starts to become more focused and they stop jumping around between events so much, but it still never manages to be all that interesting. It also felt like they abandoned (for the time being at least) one of the main plotlines so they could focus on making it to a high-action point for the season finale to hopefully drum up anticipation for next season. Honestly though unless that season happens to be very slow and uninteresting across the board I doubt I'll go back for round 2 on this one.

It's a shame because the setting is cool and the non-cgi animation is pretty good, they just need better writers to do something interesting with it all.
Jun 25, 2019 12:41 AM

Dec 2008
Started the second season of Kakegurui last night, and that show about a prestigious private school where gambling is a key part of the cirriculum is as wild and crazy as ever!

Jul 9, 2019 12:48 AM

Dec 2008
Watched the debut episodes of Fire Force and Dr. Stone last night, and both were absolutely amazing!

Jul 10, 2019 4:15 AM

Nov 2017
Vinland Saga started very strongly. It seems to be quite faithful interpretation from the manga, so it's probably my favourite show in this season.
I'm watching also these new shows: Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo, Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou, Cop Craft, DanMachi II, Dumbbell Nan Kilo Moteru?, Enen no Shouboutai, Fire Force, Kanata No Astra, Sounan Desu ka?, Tejina-senpai & Yami Shibai 7

Older anime series what I have been checking in lately are Akagi, Gallery Fake, Hyouge Mono & Nana. (Last two were extremely good.)
AstaloAug 9, 2019 4:17 AM
Jul 17, 2019 5:15 AM

Feb 2016
This season has a lot of shows that seemed interesting, so it was very difficult to narrow down my watch list to something I could manage. And so the backlog grows. Oh well. Here's what I've picked up this season.

Cop Craft: A world where a gate has opened to a world of fairies and elves finds a gritty detective working with an elven knight to solve crimes involving a drug called fairy dust, which seems to be made from grinding up fairies.

Dr. Stone: All humanity is mysteriously petrified for several millenia and a handful of people wake up and have to rebuild society. One happens to be a genius who discovers how to restore people from their stone imprisonment.

Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II: Glad to see this series finally get a proper sequel. There was a spin-off side story a few seasons back that followed a different character and it was ok, but not as good as the original. Here's hoping this is more like the first season.

Enen no Shouboutai: A vastly different interpretation of firefighters, as these holy first responders battle living embodiments of flame. Some have fire-based powers, while others use specialized gear to fight.

Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e: Soldiers were turned into nigh-unstoppable monsters to win a war, but now they've gone berserk. One of these monsters is tasked with hunting the others down.

Tsuujou Kougeki ga Zentai Kougeki de Ni-kai Kougeki no Okaasan wa Suki Desu ka?: Winner of this season's freaking long name contest is an isekai where the MC's mom tags along and is frustratingly overpowered compared to him.

Vinland Saga: I don't often find a lot of viking-centered anime, and this one seems to be developing quite well.

Aside from new series, Fairy Tail and Black Clover are continuing on, and I'm working my way through Katekyo Hitman Reborn! from my backlog.
Jul 20, 2019 1:45 AM

Dec 2008
My newest goofy pleasure: How Heavy Are The Dumbbells You Lift?
Hibiki is a glutton who forces herself to join a gym when she finds her clothes getting too tight and her best friend called her fat. Once there, Hibiki discovers that Akemi, her school's student body president (and a body building nut) had just joined. I found this show to be a real hoot!

Jul 22, 2019 12:41 AM

Dec 2008
I've watched more than my fair share of isekai shows of late, everything from Re:Zero, Konosuba, Tanya The Evil to Overlord, but nothing, and I mean NOTHING as uber-kooky as Do You Love Your Mom And Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?

Jul 30, 2019 12:40 AM

Dec 2008
Watched the debut episodes of six new shows on Funimation last night and liked them all:

Cop Craft
BEM
Astra Lost In Space
Fairy Gone
Midnight Occult Civil Servants
Double Decker! Doug & Kirill

Aug 10, 2019 3:35 PM
Oct 2017
Black Clover
Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II
Enen no Shouboutai
Mo Dao Zu Shi 2
Vinland Saga
Aug 14, 2019 7:20 AM

Apr 2019
My watched TV series for Summer season 2019:

• Vinland Saga
    Viking epic based on a well received manga, arguably the most promising show of the season. And for me, it lives up to the hype so far. While there are some shounen-esque elements, such as the main protagonist starting as a young teenage boy with exceptional talents, the series is fairly "realistic" and true to history. Characters are gray, even the main antagonist Askeladd isn't a brainless evil guy but has reasons for what he does. So far this is a (7.5/10) with a tendency to become better.
  • Araburu Kisetsu no Otome-domo yo. (Maidens of the Savage Season)
    The dark horse of the season, with a plot which looks like your typical school-ecchi-romance flick on paper. Technically, the series is about a high-school literature club's all-girl members' individual approach to their nascent sexuality. But rather than delivering pubescent flat jokes and ecchi, the series is full of smart dialogue, subversive wit and character studies. This is a slice of life show with a brain, at least a (6.5/10) so far - but it still keeps growing on me.
  • Dungeon ni Deai wo Motomeru no wa Machigatteiru Darou ka II (DanMachi 2nd Season)
    The guilty pleasure of the season which fantasy trash like myself watches despite having rated the first season a 4/10. So far, I like it better than it's predecessor as it deals more with the gods' intrigues than hack-and-slash dungeon scenes. The ecchi aspect was slightly upped too, the 5th episode is 50% pure fan service already. This is currently a (4.5/10) to me.
  • Dr. Stone
    This is an odd shounen trash trainwreck I can't look away from. While pretending to be about science, it is a lot closer to trashy isekai or superhero story for 13 year old boys. Pretentious and cringy science babble using big words is a mere camouflage for good old magic, which I seriously had preferred as a label. I've got a scientific education and am really intellectually annoyed by the bullshit babble. And yet, I dropped the series in disgust only to resume it later for more abuse. Not sure if I'll finish this, and so far it's a (3.5/10) for the good production values and innovative plot.
  • Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekai Saikyou (Arifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest)
    This was a straight drop after episode one, which was about the most uninspired, rushed and stereotypical 24 minutes of isekai trash I've ever seen. And I mean trash, this is not even so bad it becomes good again (aka campy). (1/10)

I'm also eagerly waiting for the new Makoto Shinkai movie, Tenki no Ko, which already premiered in Japan but wasn't subbed/dubbed yet. It got promising reviews from the Japanese audience.
inimAug 14, 2019 7:37 AM

Aug 20, 2019 5:28 AM
Sep 2017
Hai,

I'm new here so this will be my first post :)

I watch way too much seasonals, given my fulltime job and 3 childeren. But somehow I manage!

My summer 2019 list
- Bem
- Dr Stone
- Enen no Shouboutai
- Ensemble Stars (my daughters biggest love, so she wanted to watch this together <3)
- Kanata no Astra
- Katsute Kami Datta Kemono-tachi e
- Kimetsu no Yaiba
- Kochouki: Wakaki Nobunaga
- Lord El-Melloi II Sei no Jikenbo: Rail Zeppelin Grace Note
- Nakanohito Genome
- Tejina-senpai
- Try Knights
- Uchi no Musume (too long a title to remember, sorry, I'm not Japanese)
- Vinland Saga

I'm really enjoying this season!
Sep 7, 2019 11:57 AM
Aug 2019
This current Summer 2019 season, I am watching as follows ^_^ -

* Vinland Saga
* Yamishibai: Japanese Ghost Stories 7
* Magical Sempai
* YU-NO: A Girl Who Chants Love At The Bound Of This World
* Isekai Cheat Magician
* Is It Wrong To Try To Pick Up Girls In A Dungeon? 2
* Do You Love Your Mom And Het Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?
* Fruits Basket (2019)
* A Certain Scientific Accelerator
* GRANBELM

Also at the moment, non-Summer 2019 season, I am watching ^_^ -

* Altair: A Record Of Battlesm
Oct 18, 2019 6:09 AM
May 2019
I'm now half-way done with "Kanata no Astra". I'm quite enjoying it. Nice little who done it anime.
Which one do you want? An Addiction or A Good Life?
A) Addiction - a progressive narrowing of the things that bring you pleasure.
B) A Good Life - a progressive expansion of the things that bring you pleasure and includes pleasure through motivation and hard work.
Oct 18, 2019 10:09 AM

Jun 2014
Here's my Fall Season watch list (so far!):

Ahiru no Sora
Assassins Pride
Babylon
Black Clover
Boku no Hero Academia 4th Season
Bokutachi wa Benkyou ga Dekinai!
Boruto: Naruto Next Generations
Diamond no Ace: Act II
Dr. Stone
Enen no Shouboutai
Fairy Gone 2nd Season
Fate/Grand Order: Zettai Majuu Sensen Babylonia
Granblue Fantasy The Animation Season 2
Honzuki no Gekokujou: Shisho ni Naru Tame ni wa Shudan wo Erandeiraremasen
Hoshiai no Sora
Kabukichou Sherlock
Keishichou Tokumubu Tokushu Kyouakuhan Taisakushitsu Dainanaka: Tokunana
Kono Oto Tomare! 2nd Season
Mugen no Juunin: Immortal
One Piece
Phantasy Star Online 2: Episode Oracle
Radiant 2nd Season
Shin Chuuka Ichiban!
Shinchou Yuusha: Kono Yuusha ga Ore Tueee Kuse ni Shinchou Sugiru
Shokugeki no Souma: Shin no Sara
Stand My Heroes: Piece of Truth
Vinland Saga

There are still more shows that will be added as they start. lol
My love of anime is not an obsession. It's a need to have a content life.
Oct 24, 2019 12:43 AM

Dec 2008
Started these new shows over the weekend:

To The Abandoned Sacred Beasts
High School Prodigies Have It Easy Even In Another World

Oct 25, 2019 4:56 AM

Feb 2016
Everything I'm watching this season is either a sequel or a continuation from last season, so I sadly didn't have room to pick up any new series even though a few looked promising.

This season I picked up:

Boku no Hero Academia (4th season)
Granblue Fantasy (2nd season)
Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin (3rd season)
Psycho Pass 3 (3rd season)
Radiant (2nd season)
Sword Art Online: Alicization - War of the Underworld (2nd season)

Continuing series I'm still watching:

Black Clover
Dr. Stone
Enen no Shouboutai
Vinland Saga

And still slowly plugging away at Katekyo Hitman Reborn! from my backlog (over halfway through!).
Oct 25, 2019 10:55 PM
Sep 2017
Watching this fall:

New
- Africa no Salaryman
- Ahiro no Sora
- Babylon
- Beastars
- Kabukichou Sherlock
- Mairimashita! Iruma-kun
- No Guns Life
- Stand my Heroes
- Urashimasakatasen no Nickijou

Continued / next seasons
- Boku no Hero Academia
- Dr Stone
- Enen no Shouboutai
- Ensemble Stars
- Kono Oto Tomare
- Nanatsu no Taizai
- Radiant
- Vinland Saga

I don't have much spare time these days :)
Oct 27, 2019 1:12 AM

Dec 2008
Started watching Welcome to the Ballroom on Friday. Only two episodes in, but it looks like a lot of fun as the show is about a directionless middle school boy who discovers the joy of competitive ballroom dancing.

Nov 18, 2019 3:26 AM

Apr 2019
The season is half done, this is what didn't get dropped (with provisional rating).
  • Beastars
    I've seen the future of anime production. Groundbreaking use of CGI, interesting characters, atmospheric, jazzy OST. Using animal instincts everybody and his dog (pun intended) is familiar with is a genius narrative technique. (8/10)
  • Babylon
    Mystery thriller with elements of supernatural and politics, from the perspective of a state attourney. First major project of a young studio founded by Noitamina's long term senior editor. Promising, evolving into this season's sleeper hit. (6/10)
  • Mugen no Juunin: Immortal
    Stylish samurai violence, Edo period piece, and dark atmosphere. There's a revenge sub-plot, political struggle between sword schools, other immortals, and credible badassery. Each episode is like a snapshot, to follow the overarching plot is hard. (6/10)
  • No Guns Life
    Feels a bit predictable, not really impressed so far. Hardboiled noir detective thriller in a cyberpunk world. Villains do endless monologues, everybody is a teenager, wooden dialog, Shounen tropes. Is this really Seinen? (4/10)

Jan 15, 2020 6:18 AM

Feb 2016
New season underway, so I've picked up

Dorohedoro
ID: Invaded
Ishuzoku Reviewers
Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden
Majutsushi Orphen Hagure Tabi
Plunderer

And these carrying over from last season

Black Clover
Boku no Hero Academia 4th season
Nanatsu no Taizai: Kamigami no Gekirin
Radiant 2nd Season

And finally in the final 20% of Katekyo Hitman Reborn! from my watch list.
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (7) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 »

More topics from this board

» Secret of Cerulean Sand (2002) ( 1 2 )

whiteflame55 - Apr 26

59 by whiteflame55 »»
9 hours ago

Sticky: » Discuss the Series You Just Finished ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chelle - Jul 27, 2009

2906 by 23feanor »»
9 hours ago

Sticky: » New Member Introductions ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Chelle - Oct 3, 2009

835 by whiteflame55 »»
May 6, 6:12 PM

» Kobato (2009) - April 2024 Group Watch ( 1 2 )

23feanor - Apr 2

54 by filifjonkan »»
May 6, 7:49 AM

» Anime with adult main characters

zubby - Nov 30, 2023

6 by MeganeOverlord »»
Apr 25, 7:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.