Forum Settings
Forums
New
Jan 19, 2014 6:36 AM
Oct 2013
Hey, this will be my first post here! Hopefully others will find some new Vn's/eroge's in here

I just recently finished DC II/Da Capo 2 and I really liked it (also liked Da Capo 1) and I'd like to know if there are any others like that. I also really enjoyed Katawa Shoujo. Didn't like G-Senjou no Maou that much because the main character that you were playing through was so unlike me.

Now! There are a few things that I really want to have in these Vn's/Eroge's:
I want it to have a school life kind of theme.
I want the male characters to not be idiots but instead cool guy's like in Da Capo 2, that I actually could be friends with. (it doesn't matter that much if they aren't around that often) But they can definitely not be like the guys in Edelweiss.
To me it doesn't really matter if there are a lot of sex scenes or not, but it does make you feel more like you are the character you're playing. But I definitely don't want one where there's a sex scene after every choice.

so with that being said, any Ideas??
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Jan 19, 2014 6:59 AM

Aug 2008
So it has to be someone you can role play huh?

If my heart had wings, hoshizora no memoria, little busters, kira kira, kanon,

Pretty specific but I think most of those fit the bill. Mainly the first one and kira kira as they are very similar. Kira kira is made by the people who made edelweiss, but it's far far more mature in tone.

Hoshizora does have one overly silly guy character, but he has a composed side as well. Don't know if that will bother you.

Little busters has overly silly males, but not in a perverted way. I think they are pretty easy to be friends with over any other male bro if you ask me. LB! has no sex scenes either.
Jan 19, 2014 7:16 AM
Oct 2013
hyperknees91 said:

Pretty specific but I think most of those fit the bill. Mainly the first one and kira kira as they are very similar. Kira kira is made by the people who made edelweiss, but it's far far more mature in tone.

Hoshizora does have one overly silly guy character, but he has a composed side as well. Don't know if that will bother you.

Little busters has overly silly males, but not in a perverted way. I think they are pretty easy to be friends with over any other male bro if you ask me. LB! has no sex scenes either.

Big thanks for those! I've allready played Kira Kira but I'll be sure to at least check out If my Heart Had Wings and Hoshizora no Memoria.
Jan 20, 2014 1:13 AM
Jun 2013
kongaii said:
hyperknees91 said:

Big thanks for those! I've allready played Kira Kira but I'll be sure to at least check out If my Heart Had Wings and Hoshizora no Memoria.

Highly recommend both of these.
Jan 20, 2014 2:01 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
HoshiMemo & IMHHW +1

Adding Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru, Yume Miru Kusuri and Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji.

Potentially also Osananajimi wa Daitouryou: My girlfriend is the President... but it's so random that idk if it qualifies as role-playable in the end lol.
Jan 20, 2014 11:21 AM

Nov 2013
Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! is pretty good. The main protagonist is actually pretty cool and the sex scenes are amazing. It's really hilarious and it's a pretty good decent visual novel overall. Hope that helps! (@w@)
"Knowing love isn't a regret that ties you to life. It is the place we should reach on our journey through life."

Jan 20, 2014 11:26 AM
*hug noises*

May 2013
PFENOtaku said:
Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! is pretty good. The main protagonist is actually pretty cool and the sex scenes are amazing. It's really hilarious and it's a pretty good decent visual novel overall. Hope that helps! (@w@)
>"I want the male characters to not be idiots"

If there is one VN with random-stupid-funny main characters it's Majikoi :3
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members

More topics from this board

» Top 5 VNs ( 1 2 3 )

AltriaPendragon - Jun 2, 2013

120 by Fischer77 »»
Jan 28, 2023 5:49 PM

» Top 10 Heroines from all the VN's you have read?

Riptos - Jun 23, 2021

1 by UIGodFather »»
Jul 3, 2021 7:19 AM

» What VN are you currently playing? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MayuAsagiri - Dec 17, 2013

434 by removed-user »»
Apr 25, 2021 6:26 AM

» Member Birthday List ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Mar 8, 2011

126 by Disapeared_Ghost »»
Apr 23, 2021 4:51 PM

» Visual Novel Data Base Account ( 1 2 3 )

removed-user - Jan 29, 2011

106 by removed-user »»
Apr 14, 2021 4:50 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.