Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »
Jan 18, 2014 6:46 AM

Feb 2007
And all I could think when the school swimsuits came out was this:

http://sadpanda.us/images/1877769-ZW7R3KE.jpg
Jan 18, 2014 7:04 AM
Jan 2013
So Mitsuo x Linda is finally starting. It was so obvious it would happen.
I'm curious about Ghost Banri's reaction about it, I doubt he will vanish yet but this development is the start of shooing him away.
Jan 18, 2014 8:16 AM

Nov 2009
Nice to see things develop!!!

I'm so happy that Chinami got so much screen time for once and there were some really good scenes between her and Kouko. Seems like Chinami really does have feelings for Yana after seeing her together with Linda but something doesn't feel right here and I'm hoping all these relationships don't go in the wrong way.

The swimsuits made me laugh and they went for the classical school mizugi at the end. Seems like the Ghost Banri isn't surprised by this or could it be that he has something of a plan in his mind?

Can't wait to see the beach trip in the next episode!!

5/5

Jan 18, 2014 8:49 AM

Sep 2012
leesan said:
For all Banri x Linda shippers. Has Linda ever stated that she love him? No. Why isn't she telling him that she knows him? Linda is not supporting Banri in anyway, even if she feels guilty, Linda annoys the hell outta me, with being indecisive and never straight up telling what she wants. She ripped off that photo with those two on too, cold, heartless and evil. Talking about friends eh.

On to this episode. Those mizugis (Y)

heh... C'est la vie

life is unpredictable and so is an anime where the chapters haven't finished in it's manga.
Jan 18, 2014 9:55 AM

Apr 2010
Well Linda had to end up with someone, since it won't be Banri. Hohohoho.
Jan 18, 2014 9:58 AM

Nov 2013
klonengan said:
Vooo said:
Koko scares the hell out of me. Under that dense retarded shell, she is a overbearing psychopath! Jealous women at that level are dangerous.

Banri, biggest spineless idiot who deserves Kookoo Koko.

2D Kun, this guy deserves someone possibly Nana or Oka.

Ghost Banri, I understand him completely now and why he curses new Banri.

Linda, she deserves so much better!

Linda x Yana YEA I SAID IT! They are prefect together as they are the mature ones compared to the rest.

This comment is Example of how brain doesn't work.

And every other comment is an example of it working?
This is one of the more sensible opinions...
Jan 18, 2014 11:14 AM

Dec 2011
Didn't expect Koko will become so close with Oka-chan.
And, Yana and Linda-senpai are together! What an unexpected twist.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 18, 2014 1:45 PM

Jul 2013
Enjoy some Kouko fanservice ? Dont mind if I do
Jan 18, 2014 1:48 PM
May 2013
Fiji said:
Didn't expect Koko will become so close with Oka-chan.
And, Yana and Linda-senpai are together! What an unexpected twist.

Technically we don't know if they are together however gonna bet there gonna be some serious drama in the coming episodes especially with Ghost Banri
Jan 18, 2014 2:31 PM

Jul 2013
Awh geez. I just listened to the english lyrics of the new ED song.

So adorable ;_;
"Komugi, are you there?"

Jan 18, 2014 3:31 PM

Aug 2012
Man . oka chan's pretty cute this episode .... like her hairstyle <3.....
Jan 18, 2014 4:24 PM
May 2013
Patureau said:
Enjoy some Kouko fanservice ? Dont mind if I do

Bet its gonna be banri and Linda at the end
Jan 18, 2014 7:53 PM

Mar 2012
thank god ghost banri didn't get in a line at the last second
Jan 18, 2014 8:36 PM
Sep 2013
I like how the relationship between Koko and Chinami is getting better.
This was an funny episode like always^^ not to much drama this time :)
2D-kun has the best ideas! I would be happy to see that he is getting someone at the end of this Anime.
Today u didnt make trouble Ghost-Banri :P it should stay like that. I hope hes gonna disappear =.= hes annoying as hell. 4.5/5
Jan 18, 2014 9:05 PM

Nov 2012
wait what the-- dont tell me that mitsuo really want to get nana? :O
just seeing the scene when mitsuo and nana go to restaurant together, even me shocked :/
at the same moment when koko looking banri like that.. so much feelings..............

oh btw nice fanservice :p
btw really love the OP now! <3
Jan 18, 2014 11:06 PM
Feb 2013
wow, i like koko's bikini.
Jan 19, 2014 6:54 AM

Oct 2013
So this episode was about Kouko and chinami's friendship. While not too many things happened but I'm quite pleased that Ghost Banri didn't showed up until the end and that too for just a few seconds. Looks like Mitsuo is interested in Linda too.
Jan 19, 2014 7:49 AM

Oct 2012
Seeing Yana and Linda was kinda unexpected , and I can't bring myself to ship them , it just seems too weird ...
Jan 19, 2014 9:35 AM
May 2013
raito33 said:
Seeing Yana and Linda was kinda unexpected , and I can't bring myself to ship them , it just seems too weird ...

agreed plus From Banri expression he clearly still like Linda very much. Koko also probably knows banri likes Linda considering she saw his reaction to seeing linda with another person. Just proves that you can try to bury something like that but it will always come out
Jan 19, 2014 9:36 AM

Aug 2008
I doubt anything's gonna happen between Yana and Linda.
Jan 19, 2014 10:47 AM

Mar 2012
Dat Koko fanservice~ So she really did get hurt by Banri not kissing her before :( *shakes fist a banri* Also Ghost banri was kinda creepy just sitting there silently while watching banri >,>
Jan 19, 2014 5:02 PM
Nov 2013
Oka's so cute, Oka's so cute, Oka's so cute

Anyway. Good episode. Really can't get enough of Oka and it's been a while since she had so much screentime.

Oka's so cute.
Jan 19, 2014 7:38 PM

Jul 2013
WOW, and I thought this episode would be boring! Things are really starting to heat up now! Banri's face when seeing Linda and Mitsuo together = classic..!

Btw, could Kouko look even sluttier in that bikini?!
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Jan 19, 2014 8:16 PM

Jul 2008
Nice fanservice by Kouko. Ghost Banri plan are working.
Jan 19, 2014 9:44 PM
Dec 2013
gkyo said:
I want a new OP/ED with Yana and Linda !

NO! STOP IT!
Jan 19, 2014 10:03 PM
Dec 2013
2-D Kuuuunnnnn! He and Chinami are my favorite characters in this anime by far.

Ghost Banri's still here, and I'm glad for that. Without him, this isn't interesting.

That video is going to be key later on, as an anime only poster who hasn't read the LN's, that's pretty obvious.

By the way, am I the only one who thought Chinami looked cuter in her tomboyish swimsuit than Kaga did in her provocative one? Yes? Mmk.
Jan 20, 2014 12:03 AM

Oct 2013
The comparing swimsuits thing... do people actually do this? Kouko's scenes were super cute, though... can't deny that.

Also, lol, the "toxic pair" speedos. Hilarious. Too bad Banri didn't go for those, huh? That'd be a funny pair with the school swimsuits.

It's nice to see Chinami and Kouko getting along!

CherryDice said:
2-D Kuuuunnnnn! He and Chinami are my favorite characters in this anime by far.

I definitely agree!
Jan 20, 2014 5:21 AM

Oct 2009
I don't think Yana and Linda are dating but they would be interesting pair, I wouldn't mind seeing that ;P

Chinami looks cute in a different way in that hair style :)
Jan 20, 2014 8:08 AM
Dec 2013
I hate Yana san!!!! Linda like a bitch !!!!
Jan 20, 2014 9:16 AM

Jan 2013
TadaxKoko FTW !!
Jan 20, 2014 12:04 PM

Jan 2014
Well weren't those girls very sexy? All the girls in this series are sweet and cute, me likes!!
Jan 20, 2014 10:28 PM

Apr 2012
Looks like ghost Banri is ready to fuck shit up.
Jan 21, 2014 12:23 AM
Sep 2013
O-Divine-Demon said:
Looks like ghost Banri is ready to fuck shit up.

Yep ghost Banri is gonna "come out and play" in about 2-3 episodes not the next one though.
Jan 21, 2014 2:40 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

Summer is increasingly stormy! XD
That said, I would like to know why they do not improve the designs? D:
OP & ED to metabolize, not bad, but they are so beautiful to captivate you immediately.
Plot with some good inspiration, YanaXLinda this is really a bolt from the blue, but they should also give a little more content to the reaction Tada, for now we are talking about Koko and Oka, let's see what will happen in the future! : D
I liked the narrative performance of Koko Oka-chan and the two do not contradict retain their prerogatives. Koko with his way of being apprehensive and a little stalker, Oka with his gentle manner and always with a positive attitude. Tada is rather flat in its characterization.
Wallpapers not bad enough animations!
I hope the best series, is not lacking in quality, but are wasted miserably.
Jan 21, 2014 4:07 AM

Nov 2009
Linda and Mitsuo? Although I'm sure it's nothing romantic, it makes me curious why they were together.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 21, 2014 9:48 AM

Jun 2012
Well, I pretty much assumed the "girlfriend" would be Linda from the start. It was suggested at the party that they've talked some off screen.

New ships, Banri x Banri, Koko x Oka, and Mitsuo x Linda? 2-D can have his waifu(s).

But in seriousness, Oka was pretty awesome this time around... I wish she'd show up more often. It looked like she might have felt a little jealous over Mitsuo and Linda being together. Though it could've also been kinda in character for her to have just thought they're a bad pair, not sure. Don't want to see her move anyway, she's probably my second favorite character.

Leio said:
Linda and Mitsuo? Although I'm sure it's nothing romantic, it makes me curious why they were together.
It's a nice thought, but I'm not so sure. I really think it's stupid if those two end up together... it's basically just the typical two people who got rejected resorting to the next best thing. I'm still rooting for Linda x Banri and the new opening seems to suggest Koko x Banri's relationship might go downhill so one can only hope...
Jan 21, 2014 12:59 PM

Feb 2013
Banri x linda
mitsuo x koko
2-D x Oka

lol
Jan 21, 2014 10:55 PM
Jan 2013
nurBAW said:
Banri x linda
mitsuo x koko
2-D x Oka

lol

MitsuoxKoko is impossible. First few episodes proved that ._.
But I'd really like to see 2D-kunxOka because that would be so cute!! Forget Mitsuo. 2D-kun needs a girl~
Jan 22, 2014 7:35 AM

May 2010
Like that opening song. Yana x Linda caught me off-guard even if I was already spoiled about it... but then again, I stopped caring about the pairings of this show last week. I just want Linda to be happy.. I see 'someone' being jealous though. Love the ending song.

A lot of adorable Chinami this week, her reactions are so interesting plus I really like her VA.
Jan 22, 2014 7:55 AM

Dec 2009
Decent episode.

Linda X Mitsuo is an so-so couple. But I don't ship they.

If Banri steal Linda from Mitsuo he DESERVES a bad ending.
Jan 22, 2014 8:56 AM

Sep 2009
All the couples felt really wrong. Nomatter how you look at it, Banri and Kouko's relationship is very superficial in the romantic way. They are like best friends.

I don't freaking understand. If Banri won't get together with Linda already, then why did they bring ghost banri back? Why keep showing the mirror that Kouko gave Banri that symbolise "best friends"?

Banri won't ever get to surpress his feelings for Linda. The fact that eventhough he lost his memories, his feelings still stays then it must be some pretty deep feelings. There's no way he can just shove it aside. And this episode made it clear, Linda loves Banri too. They seems more like the real couple.
Jan 22, 2014 1:00 PM

Jul 2010
invonrable said:
Mills said:
invonrable said:
Who else is tada +linda? Everyone seems to like Koko but I don't, I want ghost banri to re obtain his body for good
You actually want more of ghost Banri? What the fuck.

I'm so damn happy ghost Banri didn't show up till the end, and didn't say anything at all this episode.

Koko in that swimsuit with the thong was nice lol. Looks like her and Chinami are getting along pretty well.

Yes I want more ghost banri because it is his body to begin with. He loved linda so much and linda said "I would have held his hand and never let go" linda is meant for him and Koko is just selfish and annoying.
I want ghost banri to take over again and not fall down.. Lol

Except that
1. Ghost Banri, or Nega-Banri, is a spineless wimp who is totally unreliable.
2. Linda, after he was in a horrible accident that nearly killed him, feels that it was her fault because she was late to meet him to give him her response to his confession. So, fresh off of this wound, she feels responsible and thinks that "if only I'd been there and accepted your love you wouldn't have been hurt and my best friend would still be here instead of this stranger who doesn't know me." However, if her real answer was that she wanted to take his hand and never let go, she would have told him that when he confessed and not put it off until the next day. IF his confession really took her by surprise (like Banri's confession to Kouko did), I could see her asking for time to answer. However, from the other parts of the story we have seen, there is no way that she didn't know that he had feelings for her. Just the way the two of them reacted to her vehement rejection of the concept that they were dating says that she knew how he felt. Otherwise she wouldn't have been so frantic to apologize for what she said. Therefore, she didn't really love him, she just felt guilty.
3. Nega-Banri is a complete and total douchebag! He wants to make others suffer despite the fact that he has no real way of knowing if he will ever be able to regain control of his body. If he does regain control of his body, he will most likely flunk out of school, ruin Kouko and Banri's relationship, drive away his friends, and mess up Linda's life because he will get between her and the guy she appears to be falling for and then be the unreliable jerk he is and loose her, leaving himself alone and drive himself to actually jump off a bridge on purpose.

Just my opinion though...
Jan 22, 2014 9:50 PM

May 2008
Totally saw that Linda Yana pairing coming though not really sure what to expect.
Jan 23, 2014 12:43 PM
Jan 2014
Linda didn't tell her brother, that his fiance was cheating on him and would let him marry her and let him live the rest of his life not knowing anything. She said she did it to not hurt her brother, really she did it, so he wouldn't blame her. Sorry Linda lost any respect from me by letting a cheater marry her brother. Also no Linda this doesn't make you more mature.
Now this episode if YanaxLinda is real (Hasn't read the Light Novel). Linda knows Banri still has feelings for her, then why did she go out with his best friend, it's like she's totally irrrational.
Linda tries to avoid a conflict, but makes everything worse.
Not before we see a flashback with Linda telling her brother, before he gets married will I forgive her.

Don't get me started on what is wrong with Old/ghost Banri. Short Version: He's a spineless coward, that only thinks about his own feelings and if it doesn't go his way, he will make everyone else suffer.

Also I really loved Oka and Kaga's interaction in this episode, I think Oka needs to be in more episodes. Also Oka is more calm and collected than I thought, that was a pleasant surprise.

Jan 23, 2014 1:18 PM
Jan 2014
Forgetfulness said:
Shock_Yin said:
Now this episode if YanaxLinda is real (Hasn't read the Light Novel). Linda knows Banri still has feelings for her, then why did she go out with his best friend, it's like she's totally irrrational.
Linda tries to avoid a conflict, but makes everything worse.
Linda has been wanting Banri to move on and just get with Kouko for a while now and Banri mostly like does as well.

Her going out with Yana would have helped that, if anything.

I knew the thing that she wanted Banri to move on, but why did she date the best friend?
Well whatever if Linda and Yana really love eachother I'm okay with it.
But still doesn't it really hurt Banri even more, that she dates his best friend?
Also I dislike that people hate Yana for this, he doesn't know about Banri and Linda's past.

Also the Yana and Linda thing seem unexpected, except for episode 12. Which would explain why Linda ripped the picture apart.
Shock_YinJan 23, 2014 1:22 PM

Pages (6) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.