Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 16, 2014 11:28 PM

Sep 2011
I'm actually glad about the lack of Ghost Banri this episode. He's getting on my nerves. Ugh

Yana x Linda! LOL
pew pew pew
Jan 16, 2014 11:40 PM

Mar 2013
Mitsuo x Linda? NO! NO! NO! Impossible :P
and nice fanservice, Kaga.. dat Swimsuit LOL
Jan 16, 2014 11:50 PM

Jul 2013
Nice bonding time for Koko and Oka. Damn Yana, you gave up too soon. One "not so clear" rejection and he's out?

I can't understand the people who hate Koko, I mean she's literally the star of this show. It was NEVER going to be Linda, why are you even watching this anime? Koko's antic is the only thing that gives this show so much energy and dynamic and without her, we'd be left with a brooding Banri and a dishonest Linda.. good show that would make :p

And that preview, does this mean we'll finally see them (well not actually see) Banri and Koko have sex? it's about damn time!!
Jan 17, 2014 12:10 AM
Aug 2013
Aahhhhh, Chinami, her hairstyle... i kinda like it but. that Swimsuit doe! Kaga and Chinami looks sooo cute!!!
Jan 17, 2014 12:17 AM

Nov 2008
bastek66 said:
Hahahahahahahaha
http://i.imgur.com/M7QlrcY.jpg
Suck it.
YEAH! Suck it Ghost Banri. Little prick got NTRed!! Serves your right!

iLostReason said:
I have enough of Koko.To be honest i enjoy this show much less now because of her ._.
Want more Linda and Oka.Also 2D.
Dude she is the main focus of this show and you know that. The rest will bring you more pain if you continue watching. Drop it now.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Jan 17, 2014 12:44 AM

Dec 2013
Hopefully Ghost Banri wouldn't do anything to ruin their r/s at the beach.
Bloop
Jan 17, 2014 12:44 AM

Jun 2011
Ongaku-hime said:
AsianKungFu said:
conwep said:
Inugirlz said:
I just need to put this out there. For all you Linda x Tada fans out there who hate on Koko...it's fine to have your own opinion (i guess :p) but first and for most i think you need to understand that Golden Time is about KAGA KOKO (and Banri) not Linda. Even if Koko has her annoying moments its about HER and how she grows as a character and ultimately what the audience should want and WILL get is KOKO development.

In the end it's a Koko happy ending that they are going for (or better go for) and that will be achieved with Banri. So stop hurting yourselves by shipping this ghost pairing that will never be.

Besides Linda doesnt love Banri even if Banri did/does (in Ghost Banri's case). Any new feelings she has arises mainly out of guilt. They were cute in high school. Now they aren't. Its over. And any more of that couple is just gonna be needless drama.

As annoying as Koko is at times, she's not all that bad anymore. She deserves a happy end.

Quote This.

At least someone understands

Amen.

Thanks God, I'm not the only one that understand
Jan 17, 2014 12:54 AM

Dec 2012
Loved this episode, it was so funny seeing Kouko and Oka-chan together like that. It seems they've become friends too. Also seeing Kouko give fan service.... XD That was beautiful!!!! Lol

I usually am not a fan of fan service because it takes away from the story but in this case, the plot still progresses and I think Kouko learned something while also getting close to Oka-chan. Hearing lewd things from Oka makes them sound a lot less dirty haha. She was really painting a picture there.

Also, I would like to know how the hell did Mitsou and Linda start hanging out like and if they are in some type of relationship, it'd be so messed up of Linda to go there with one of Banri's friends! I hope things don't go too bad when they uncover what's going on. Even though I love Kouko to death and want her to be with Banri, I really like Linda too
"Relying on someone, helping each other out, and supporting each other. Most would say that's the right thing to do. However, that's just idealistic. In reality, someone always gets the short end of the stick"

http://p1.i.ntere.st/3b9596c6911c1c6844478fe7ace4e887_480.jpg

Jan 17, 2014 12:56 AM
Jul 2018
Id admit.. seing yana and linda together annoyed me .. not sure why everytime i look at that picture it anoys me.. because at that time.. when chinami and banri saw them i felt there pain :D xD , but like people are saying koko is the star of the show.. i wanted linda and banri to be together but in the end iv come to a conclusion that koko and banri are good together :D , i wish that ghost would jut piss of somewhere

but i do have a feeling a lot of drama will be happening in the next few episodes i can just tell from the ending of this one , so far im enjoying it ... :D but sometimes it anoys me
Jan 17, 2014 1:05 AM

Feb 2012
Oka felt some pain after seeing Yana and Linda together... goes to show, she actually likes him, she just hasn't realized it yet. For sure, Banri also got some hurting after seeing Linda with Yana as well.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Jan 17, 2014 2:30 AM

Sep 2013
i feel kinda irritated but also feel sorry for Koko.. she has too many insecurities,
Jan 17, 2014 3:05 AM
Dec 2013
Ghost Banri is essentially his old self from before the onset of his retrograde amnesia. In most cases, patients with retrograde amnesia will eventually recover most of their old memories through spontaneous recovery, as the brain slowly repairs itself. The recovery is sudden and dramatic, like when you connect a power cords of a machine that's already flipped on with a power source that's also already on. This can be emotionally traumatic for many patients and their loved ones who are around when it occurs. I had a friend in high school that was in a car accident and this happened to him. He had a sudden mental breakdown during class and had to go home. We found out the next day that he had suddenly remembered everything again. So in this case, it means there is high likelihood of Ghost Banri completely taking over at some point down the line in Banri's life, unless of course they decide to make him one of the few exceptional cases that doesn't.
Jan 17, 2014 3:25 AM

Jul 2010
I'm getting impatient... Need some damn drama.
Jan 17, 2014 3:55 AM
Jan 2014
great episode ahaha I found the comedy in this episode hilarious, was laughing heaps throughout the episode! dat connection between Chinami and Koko though so glad that they're getting along! im just giving my prediction on the future of the series. From what i see is that there is going to be a massive dilemma between banri and koko because of the past banri or maybe he becomes jealous seeing lina with mitsuo. I think that that their relationship is going to end :/ (im a major Banri x koko shipper) but I think that after he ends his relationship with koko he gets with linda but after he starts having mixed emotions about Koko and Linda and he watches the video and realizes he loves koko but i dont know im just giving my perspective on things and im so glad that the ghost banri only had a few seconds of screen time seriously, he needs to back the fuck up ahaha.
Jan 17, 2014 4:38 AM

Jun 2012
Yay Miss Ultrasonic and the Okamera make their return!

I hope Ghost Banri keeps getting NTRed because fuck that guy
Jan 17, 2014 5:10 AM

Sep 2012
perfect delivery of understanding of emotions. bravo!
Jan 17, 2014 6:21 AM

Jun 2013
Fuck , don't you fucking dare Yana. Oka is meant for you and you are meant for Oka. Stop this bullshit right now , Yana.

Anyway , "Are you watching , future me?"
For fuck sake , this is overshadowing something.

//excuse my attitude. i just like the word fuck.
RiezJan 17, 2014 6:29 AM
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Jan 17, 2014 7:18 AM

Sep 2011
These guys should just... "deal with it".

Jan 17, 2014 7:28 AM
Oct 2011
Riez said:

Anyway , "Are you watching , future me?"
For fuck sake , this is overshadowing something.

Yea that a bit omious.

Good episode, seem to focus on koko and oka getting closer as friends, which I think is good for koko. ana showing some interest in Linda, since Yana doesn't know about Banri and Linda' past I can't blame him for it. Oka did seem a bit jealous being surprise to see Linda and Yana walking into the restaurant.
Jan 17, 2014 7:46 AM

Jul 2012
Those swimsuits in this episode were amazing. This was an enjoyable episode overall, and then I saw ghost Bandi appear and I was like, FUCK!

Great episode!!!
Jan 17, 2014 8:24 AM

Jan 2011
Based on the interaction between Yana and Linda at the party, this development is not entirely unexpected. Let's just remind folks that Linda has changed since high school. She enjoys dressing up and being part of the entertainment at events like that birthday party. Unlike ghost Banri (who is stuck in the past), she has been growing and developing as a person. Same thing with Yana, he never really was in a relationship with Koko (other than in her dreams), and he has moved on from his drunken confession and rejection scene with Oka. There's nothing to stand in the way of his relationship with Linda because Banri hasn't told him (or anyone else for that matter) the details of their previous relationship. I'd like to see 2D and Oka get together, as they seem fairly level-headed and a good match for each other--Oka trying to talk sense to Koko and 2D actually organizing the trip to the beach.

As for our OTP, Koko continues to make progress. It seems likely that Oka may be her first real female friend, so the sharing of her feelings and worries about her relationship with Banri are really quite important here.As for Banri, the sooner he puts a stake through the heart of that damn ghost the better. You can't roll the clock back to highschool, just so you can wallow in the bitter-sweet emotions of an unrequited love. It's the golden summer of your first year at university, you have a beautiful, smart, rich girfriendl who is crazy for you, and you're going to the beach. The least you can do is look a little happier about it...
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Jan 17, 2014 8:44 AM

Sep 2013
Jan 17, 2014 9:37 AM

Apr 2013
ImTheGuy said:
I feel like that video will bring some deep feelings when watched in the future.

↑ Yeah.

Linda and Yana really ? HAHAHA
Jan 17, 2014 9:41 AM

Jan 2013
Koko scares the hell out of me. Under that dense retarded shell, she is a overbearing psychopath! Jealous women at that level are dangerous.

Banri, biggest spineless idiot who deserves Kookoo Koko.

2D Kun, this guy deserves someone possibly Nana or Oka.

Ghost Banri, I understand him completely now and why he curses new Banri.

Linda, she deserves so much better!

Linda x Yana YEA I SAID IT! They are prefect together as they are the mature ones compared to the rest.
Jan 17, 2014 11:51 AM

May 2011
Ahhh, Linda and Mitsuo together! This isn't going to be good ...

Glad to see Oka-chan and Koko talk it out. Koko looks nice in that bikini ;)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 17, 2014 12:14 PM

Dec 2012
Ha koko fanservice was pure bliss. Liked the emotions and thoughts and how the dynamic between miss ultrasonic and koko was very good.

And fuck you Ghost Banri ;)
Jan 17, 2014 12:39 PM
Jan 2013
"You make him feel like a demon accepting a sacrificial virgin."
Truest shit ever said this season.

Other gems from Oka-chan: "Get your freak on. Attack me like a wild beast preying on your sexual desires. Come on! Make love to me~"
Jan 17, 2014 12:39 PM

Mar 2013
Inugirlz said:
I just need to put this out there. For all you Linda x Tada fans out there who hate on Koko...it's fine to have your own opinion (i guess :p) but first and for most i think you need to understand that Golden Time is about KAGA KOKO (and Banri) not Linda. Even if Koko has her annoying moments its about HER and how she grows as a character and ultimately what the audience should want and WILL get is KOKO development.

In the end it's a Koko happy ending that they are going for (or better go for) and that will be achieved with Banri. So stop hurting yourselves by shipping this ghost pairing that will never be.

Besides Linda doesnt love Banri even if Banri did/does (in Ghost Banri's case). Any new feelings she has arises mainly out of guilt. They were cute in high school. Now they aren't. Its over. And any more of that couple is just gonna be needless drama.

As annoying as Koko is at times, she's not all that bad anymore. She deserves a happy end.

^ agreed
Jan 17, 2014 2:39 PM
Jan 2013
That video is a little reminiscent of Faye from Cowboy Bebop, especially with Oka saying "future me" and stuff... Gonna bring some feels in the future I'm sure
Jan 17, 2014 2:56 PM

Sep 2011
Linda x Yana.... Well, the way's free for the only true OTP. 'Bout time *pleased*
Jan 17, 2014 3:30 PM

Nov 2010
The OP is so grand it's starting to grow on me
Lightning struck when they found Yana and Linda going to the dinner together

Oka and Koko really make a good comedy duo with some fanservice to boot too
Jan 17, 2014 4:16 PM

Dec 2012
Funny thing is that episode 13 Yana said he was busy now we know why He was with Linda. Ghost Banri screwed up big time, now he can't to be with Linda.
LightBladeNova said:
It makes me sad to know that still hardly anyone knows what a visual novel is, even in the anime community.
Jan 17, 2014 4:27 PM
Dec 2013
I wonder what ghost banri thinks of linda x yana
And that video Koko and Oka definitely has something to do in the near future episodes!!!

Im so curious what ghost Banri is gonna do to present Banri :0!!!!

Banri x Koko ftw
UchihaJan 17, 2014 4:47 PM
Jan 17, 2014 5:13 PM

Jan 2012
For all Banri x Linda shippers. Has Linda ever stated that she love him? No. Why isn't she telling him that she knows him? Linda is not supporting Banri in anyway, even if she feels guilty, Linda annoys the hell outta me, with being indecisive and never straight up telling what she wants. She ripped off that photo with those two on too, cold, heartless and evil. Talking about friends eh.

On to this episode. Those mizugis (Y)
Jan 17, 2014 5:23 PM

Sep 2011
leesan said:
For all Banri x Linda shippers. Has Linda ever stated that she love him? No. Why isn't she telling him that she knows him? Linda is not supporting Banri in anyway, even if she feels guilty, Linda annoys the hell outta me, with being indecisive and never straight up telling what she wants. She ripped off that photo with those two on too, cold, heartless and evil. Talking about friends eh.

On to this episode. Those mizugis (Y)

You, Sir/Ma'am, deserve a cookie.
Jan 17, 2014 6:42 PM

Mar 2012
I think that this episode was as good as the previous ones. Something that annoys me and I don't even know why, is that Banri's ghost. The first thing I thought when I saw him in the end was: motherf*cker. LOLOLOL
Jan 17, 2014 7:28 PM

Jul 2013
Chinami clearly best girl.
Jan 17, 2014 8:25 PM

Nov 2012
So Kouko and Chinami are sort of friends now.Nice dialogue between the two.

Linda x Yana :O Not sure if really dating or misunderstanding?I wonder what Ghost Banri is going to do about this?

Dat video,foreshadowing bad things to come.
Jan 17, 2014 9:12 PM
Jun 2010
I don't like this YanaxLinda pairing. I always assumed Linda wasn't dating (Buchou) because she still had mixed feelings about Banri. For her to hook up with Banri's best friend without either of them telling Banri about it would be a totally shitty thing to do, so I sincerely hope that is not what has happened.
Jan 17, 2014 9:18 PM

Jun 2013
Can't say I didn't see Mitsuo x Linda coming. Now the real question is if Linda is doing this just to mess with Banri. Mitsuo is not doing anything wrong: Banri never mentioned his interest in Linda and is happily dating Koko now.

I require more Oka Chinami aka "Miss Ultrasonic" from now on. She and NANA are clearly the best girls of the show :)
Jan 17, 2014 9:31 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
ImTheGuy said:
I feel like that video will bring some deep feelings when watched in the future.

Yup. Flags detected.

That scene creeped me out because in every single cases they made videos in dramas I've watched before, bad things will happen to the people in the videos.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Jan 17, 2014 9:37 PM
Nov 2012
Yana and Linda hanging out...The plot thickens!
another wonderful episode, I think that 2 piece with thong swimsuit is just fine ;)
Also I lol'd when I found out bamri and Yana were doing the same beach wear comparison.
Jan 17, 2014 10:50 PM

Sep 2013
the characters are still out of character...
Jan 17, 2014 10:53 PM

Sep 2013
finally tada banri x linda people are starting to shut up, or koko fans are speaking up more :) said from the beginning I didn't care for linda
Jan 17, 2014 11:00 PM

Oct 2013
mika_chu said:
finally tada banri x linda people are starting to shut up, or koko fans are speaking up more :) said from the beginning I didn't care for linda

Not really. I'm a Linda shipper or was even though it's obvious who the end couple will be. I just get tired of defending her against the Koko shippers. Note that I don't mind Banri with Koko.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Jan 17, 2014 11:44 PM

Apr 2009
Because clearly Kouko is best girl. /thread
Jan 18, 2014 2:18 AM

Nov 2011
Stay away Ghost Banri it was a good nice episode without you so don't becoming back any time soon xD
Kouko x Banri for the win :D
Jan 18, 2014 2:53 AM
Dec 2013
iNeon said:
Stay away Ghost Banri it was a good nice episode without you so don't becoming back any time soon xD
Kouko x Banri for the win :D

Yeah hate that ghost! Amnesia Banri or should i say New Banri i hope he fights back really hard against that annoying ghost , i have a feeling that ghost banri is gonna take over the body and do some SERIOUSLY bad things!(mabye to kouko) the only reason why new banri still has feelings for Linda is because that ghost has left his feelings for Linda inside New Banri. I hope new banri fights back!
Jan 18, 2014 3:36 AM
Community Admin
sunny moment

May 2010
This episode was actually a damn enjoyable one after all that partly infuriating drama. It was great to see Chinami again after what felt like forever and the first half came off pleasant and light hearted, something we haven't seen for a while.

Chinami and Kouko's conversation could've done without all the swimsuits lmao but I think it's at this point that I can come to terms with Kouko's characterisation, so that whole scene did well to expand on how they think without making me blow my top which was great.

Mitsuo and Linda, I don't know... I made a little jest about it a couple episodes back but now I'm not sure that it'll end well with Mitsuo and of course not for Linda who's still, well, troubled to say the least about Banri.

Good break here, enjoyable and easy, in fact I'm starting to like where this is going now.
Jan 18, 2014 4:20 AM

Apr 2013
Swimsuit and fanservice huh...

Linda and Mitsuo walking together. So Ghost Banri is "Ok" with that -_-
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.