Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Jan 16, 2014 10:04 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
I'm not sure what to think of Chinami's hair style this episode. I kinda like it in a way.

Ah swimsuits. http://imgur.com/I37Qc3Q
It's funny how Koko gets all blushy when Tada Banri becomes a subject to talk. I had to face palm a few times this episode.

Nice souvenir Mitsuo lmao. Boss must of really liked you.
Jan 16, 2014 1:01 PM

Aug 2012
Damn kind of felt bad when I saw Linda with Yana. I wonder what's their relationship...
Funny episode! Koko and miss ultrasonic really connected. Enjoyed the swim suits lol. Can't wait till next Thursday!
Jan 16, 2014 1:06 PM

Dec 2013
I feel like that video will bring some deep feelings when watched in the future.
Eh
Jan 16, 2014 1:14 PM
Jan 2014
Ugh!! nonnono linda cant get with yana! Banri needs to realize he loves linda already!!!
routing for linda and banri!
Jan 16, 2014 1:16 PM

May 2012
GODDAYUM Kaga can really make the bikini work >.<
Jan 16, 2014 1:17 PM
Aug 2013
i accidently gave it "hate it" can it be changed?
Jan 16, 2014 1:22 PM

May 2013
Woah Linda and Mitsuo looking a little friendly towards each other. I guess Chinami does have feelings for Mitsuo. And a little bonding moment from her and Koko was nice.
Jan 16, 2014 1:23 PM
Jan 2014
Who else is tada +linda? Everyone seems to like Koko but I don't, I want ghost banri to re obtain his body for good
Jan 16, 2014 1:26 PM

Apr 2013
invonrable said:
Who else is tada +linda? Everyone seems to like Koko but I don't, I want ghost banri to re obtain his body for good
You actually want more of ghost Banri? What the fuck.

I'm so damn happy ghost Banri didn't show up till the end, and didn't say anything at all this episode.

Koko in that swimsuit with the thong was nice lol. Looks like her and Chinami are getting along pretty well.
Jan 16, 2014 1:30 PM

Dec 2012
Okay,ghost Banri freaks me out. It'd be strange having a ghost in your room's corner watching you,even when you're hanging up with someone.
Jan 16, 2014 1:33 PM

May 2009
Hahahahahahahaha
http://i.imgur.com/M7QlrcY.jpg
Suck it.

Jan 2012
KOKO OVERLOOAAADDD >_______< once again
I don' think Linda and Mitsuo are going out, but if they are, that'd have caught me off guard. Sooo much foreshadowing, the beach seems to be the make/break of the summer for the crew, which makes the wait for next weeks episode even more agonising!! Koko and Ultrasonic were what made me laugh a lot this episode. Especially Ultrasonic, she really was funny. Koko's questions about Banri shows that she's aware of His inner 'conflict' (which he stupidly tossed to the side thinking he could suppress certain feelings) and I'm guessing the whole things gonna blow up come beach episode.
The previews are always a fun to watch/listen.
Was it raining in the preview? I'm gonna laugh if it rains
Jul 2013
From now on, the producers will make case to fanservice.

Epic scene:
http://i43.tinypic.com/jb3c01.jpg

Fucking fanservice:
http://i40.tinypic.com/25tuhqq.png

Boys decisions:
http://i41.tinypic.com/14qn9s.png
Jan 16, 2014 1:36 PM

Jan 2012
bastek66 said:
Hahahahahahahaha
Suck it.

GHOST BANRI, WHERE YOU AT NOW!?
Jan 16, 2014 1:39 PM
Jan 2014
I would not be shocked if Linda and Mitsuo end up together. There were hints in this episode.
Jan 16, 2014 1:41 PM

Sep 2011
Now's the time I would of loved to see Ghost Banri's reaction.
Jan 16, 2014 1:45 PM
Jan 2014
Mills said:
invonrable said:
You actually want more of ghost Banri? What the fuck.

I'm so damn happy ghost Banri didn't show up till the end, and didn't say anything at all this episode.

Koko in that swimsuit with the thong was nice lol. Looks like her and Chinami are getting along pretty well.

Yes I want more ghost banri because it is his body to begin with. He loved linda so much and linda said "I would have held his hand and never let go" linda is meant for him and Koko is just selfish and annoying.
I want ghost banri to take over again and not fall down.. Lol
Jan 16, 2014 1:49 PM

Nov 2007
I was waiting for ghost Banri in the last scene to say "Liar" on his scary tone before the episode ended, but that didn't happened to bad.
Jan 16, 2014 1:49 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Linda and Mitsuo look good together. I think everyone except Ghost Banri and to a lesser degree Oka-chan would be ok with it. But of course at one point Banri is going to have a meltdown about those 2 coming together due to Ghost's interference.

Koko has really made some progress relating to others.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Jan 16, 2014 1:50 PM

Oct 2010
It was good to see 2D, Chinami and Mitsuo again, I was getting so sick of constantly seeing Banri, Koko and Linda. So now Mitsuo and Linda are a possibility, and it seems as though Chinami has feelings for Mitsuo. I don't particularly ship either of those couples, but as long as it doesn't end with Banri and Linda I'll be satisfied.
Jan 16, 2014 1:51 PM

Apr 2013
AAAAAAHHHHH this is so wrong with yana dating linda!!!!
Jan 16, 2014 1:52 PM

Dec 2010
Ass shots +1
Jan 16, 2014 1:55 PM

Jan 2014
Noooooo Linda! This episode needed more Ghost Banri.. Was hoping to see a reaction from him.

Would be terrible to watch what was originally your life unfold without being in control. :(
Jan 16, 2014 2:01 PM
Jul 2018
Good ep. Some good comedy, i havent really lol in a second with this show but Koko and Chinami put in some good work. Lots of feels in a short moment when Koko was staring at Banri staring at Linda with yana. It is clear that the feels are there.

Despite my desires and other indicators, after this episode, i am not quite sure how things are going to end for the main couples. Its sad to think Chinami could end up the odd girl out. I feel like Linda deserves most to be alone, although she doesnt necessarily deserve it, its just that she had several chances and blew it. Now she gets the most attractive guy out of the blue...

I guess chinami had her chance too. Either way, its very clear that some heave ish is coming down the line. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Still love this show. I just wish they had put more money into the animation, it is awful at times.

And finally a little Koko fan service. I know this is from the Toradora people (like zero fan service in that) but this is also supposed to be more "mature" so a little sex appeal is in order.
Jan 16, 2014 2:02 PM

Nov 2012
lol that Ghost Banri is just sitting there waiting to attack, I feel sorry for Amnesia Banri.

Also Linda and Yana together on a date was totally unexpected.
Jan 16, 2014 2:04 PM
Sep 2013
Chinami x 2D-Kun
Jan 16, 2014 2:11 PM

Oct 2013
bastek66 said:
Hahahahahahahaha
Suck it.

I'm down with it. I liked Linda & Banri, but these two look good as well. Plus I don't hate Koko now.

I'll say this was unexpected but sadly it kind of was. Still nice to watch though.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Jan 16, 2014 2:11 PM

Jul 2013
Marzan said:
Linda and Mitsuo look good together. I think everyone except Ghost Banri and to a lesser degree Oka-chan would be ok with it. But of course at one point Banri is going to have a meltdown about those 2 coming together due to Ghost's interference.

Koko has really made some progress relating to others.

I just hopes it keeps this time. Remember when they all had a good time and bonded? The very next time she saw Chinami she went back to being a bitch towards her.
Jan 16, 2014 2:12 PM

Dec 2013
Trollbrotherno1 said:
Good ep. Some good comedy, i havent really lol in a second with this show but Koko and Chinami put in some good work. Lots of feels in a short moment when Koko was staring at Banri staring at Linda with yana. It is clear that the feels are there.

Despite my desires and other indicators, after this episode, i am not quite sure how things are going to end for the main couples. Its sad to think Chinami could end up the odd girl out. I feel like Linda deserves most to be alone, although she doesnt necessarily deserve it, its just that she had several chances and blew it. Now she gets the most attractive guy out of the blue...

I guess chinami had her chance too. Either way, its very clear that some heave ish is coming down the line. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Still love this show. I just wish they had put more money into the animation, it is awful at times.

And finally a little Koko fan service. I know this is from the Toradora people (like zero fan service in that) but this is also supposed to be more "mature" so a little sex appeal is in order.

Completely agree. That tape seemed to have "this is going to be super sad later" written all over it. Drama 101.

Overall I'm not sure also how I feel about the main couples either. Personally, even though I think I prefer Linda I want Koko to win. Linda has had every opportunity to get what she wants but she continues to throw it away. Personally I'm over it. If she ends up winning out I'm gonna be pissed.
The Yana and Linda dinner was surprising but I'm not sure it was really a date. They have known each other and been friends. Although I still think Yana and Chinami should be together and Linda and 2D-kun should be a couple.

This being the same creators of Toradora, it wouldn't surprise me if the only people with a happy ending is Tada and Koko. Although the new opening that appeared a few episodes ago seems to prove the drama should be barreling in like a Mack truck pretty soon. Also with that tape showing up. There is no way that tape will be used for anything happy.

I do hope this has a happy ending, and I hope it's for Koko and Tada together. Pretty decent episode, I feel the friendship of Koko and Chinami was needed as Koko is still a pretty broken person. She needs friends to help get fixed.
I live a life of shattered dreams and broken promises.
Jan 16, 2014 2:19 PM

Jan 2014
Linda and Yana? Really? Can anyone else say UNNECESSARY PLOT DEVICE?

Ughhh!!!! Well, at least this episode wasn't about Banri. Good thing a part of it was about Kogo and Miss Ultrasonic. Gal Pals, right? =D
Jan 16, 2014 2:21 PM

Aug 2013
I say let Linda be with whoever as long as it isnt Banri! Im rooting for Kaga and Banri to be together, but when i see the new opening i feel like my fragile heart is going to break :(
My Candies:
Jan 16, 2014 2:23 PM

Oct 2012
I liked this episode but I don't really like fan service (Chinami and Kouko scene).
I expected Banri's ghost to act more aggressive in this episode than he did... Maybe he's going to do something big in the next episode (preview title makes me think that).
I'm learning English so maybe I make mistakes :)
Jan 16, 2014 2:25 PM

Sep 2008
OMG! Yes! Yana x Linda! Good for them! *.*
This moment when they (Banri) saw Linda with Yana and Oka said: "...is Yana's girlfriend"
THIS WAS SO GOOD!
Really Yana x Linda should stay together forever!

Why they ended it like this?
Next epiode seems again without Linda? :(

This episode would be better if there were more Linda/Yana *.*

Also Koko, annoying like always... -.-
Why Banri/Koko are MCs -.-
Jan 16, 2014 2:26 PM

Nov 2012
Lol the girl talk was surprisingly very entertaining! Miss ultrasonic's eyes look great as always

Jan 16, 2014 2:27 PM

Sep 2013
"I'm a professional. I'm used to stalking Mitsuo." LOL she admitted it so easily xd

The cicada died :P

Chinami's hair is cute and normally I hate buns :P

Yana and Linda 0_0 totally was not expecting that pairing.

Hot middle card.

Who knew swimsuit changing could be so funny ;)

Koko looks strange in a school swimsuit while Chinami looks good.

I wonder how the ghost feels about this development between Yana and Linda?
Jan 16, 2014 2:27 PM

Jun 2013
A solid and cute episode, nothing really special though, wish the drama would pick up a bit :)
Jan 16, 2014 2:28 PM

Aug 2013
Same for me here I don't care who end up with Linda as long as they don't ruin Koko and Banri pair. Give 2D-kun his a good guy :D
Jan 16, 2014 2:29 PM

Feb 2012
Yana and Linda together??? NOOOOO god dammit I knew this was going to happen too. Was pretty obvious like two episodes ago. Hopefully Linda thinks they are just friends. Banri needs to dump Koko and get with Linda already. I don't see that happening though. At least not in the anime.
“News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.” ― Charles Bukowski
Jan 16, 2014 2:34 PM

Jan 2014
Wind_Sr said:
Yana and Linda together??? NOOOOO god dammit I knew this was going to happen too. Was pretty obvious like two episodes ago. Hopefully Linda thinks they are just friends. Banri needs to dump Koko and get with Linda already. I don't see that happening though. At least not in the anime.

We can only hope so. :( lol
Jan 16, 2014 2:41 PM

Dec 2009
When did Chinami get this awesome?
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Jan 16, 2014 3:09 PM

Jul 2013
Well, that was unexpected that Mitsuo is havng a chat with Linda when Banri and his group spotted them. I think the drama will spike things up a bit seeing Banri's reaction about Linda and Mitsuo together. Chinami has that "lose" look around her seeing those two. I don't know if I like the idea of Mitsuo x Linda being like this, but I'll see what the next episode will look like.

Well it wrap things up about which swimsuit they will be wearing, with some drama in it. Ghost Banri, looked really... offensive to this.

Jan 16, 2014 3:20 PM

Jun 2013
Watching Chinami and Koko become friends overnight was surprisingly entertaining. Good episode, it's actually renewed my excitement in the show, even if the only plot advancement was Yana x Linda.
Jan 16, 2014 3:39 PM

Jan 2009
Thoughts:
3:04, 7:16, 18:06 KOKO = STALKER, CRAZY, BRAT

3:04 koko trying to break the hang lock… only thing missing in this scene is koko holding a knife

3:58 koko...really? U need fancy shades with a fancy umbrella for stalking?

5:09 chinami looks really good with her hair done up in buns with that outfit. Why can't she take koko's place as the main heroine? God damn it

7:14 CHINAMI'S MOE "NYAN"

10:45 WTF? YANO x LINDA? Wait, seeing how crappy banri is, I don't mind this pair

11:04 koko's stalker eyes… she's gonna kill banri one day (school days style)

11:29 nice eyecatch fanservice

12:14 seriously… the super fattyfanboys watching this series can easily replace those popsicles with "you know whats"

14:29 chinami & koko are so close to each other in their swimsuits… I swore I saw 'yuri' genre on this anime somewhere… y isn't it here!?

16:33 koko's top falling… wtf? Why even add that there? It's not a bad thing, it's just terrible timing

17:56 koko rear fanservice… lot of fanservice today

------------------
Overall:
1. Not enough chinami's story in that girl talk… too much koko

2. This episode was better than the last 4 episodes

3. Damn it, what happened between yano x linda in that restaurant?

4. For the first time, I'm actually liking the secondary characters than the main 2. there needs to be more Linda, chinami, 2D-kun, yano & nana. Less koko and banri ftw

5. Linda and chinami should've been the heroines in the first place. Ya I said it. Both of them have something that surpasses koko's money.

ep14: 8/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Jan 16, 2014 4:00 PM

Jul 2013
Haha. That jerk ghost banri is going to get NTR'ed, that's what you get for messing with peoples lives.

But, in all seriousness though, this was a relaxing episode, drama should be coming soon.
Jan 16, 2014 4:09 PM

Jan 2013
pretty good episode..i wonder whats going on between yana and Linda????
Jan 16, 2014 4:13 PM
Jul 2013
First boring episode of this anime. I guess I'll look for the next episode next week thenn :/
Jan 16, 2014 4:19 PM

Aug 2013
Chinami is the best!
Jan 16, 2014 4:24 PM

Nov 2013
I seriously hope ghost Banri is just a representation of his inner thoughts being ignored. If its actually a supernatural element, I'm shaking my head.

Marow said:
When did Chinami get this awesome?

Ever since her impressions, and to an extent being the tsukkomi, of Kouko. This show definitely needs more of her ;3 The most down-to-earth chara of the whole cast.

Anmoly97 said:
First boring episode of this anime. I guess I'll look for the next episode next week thenn :/

To me, its one of the few interesting episodes of the anime ;/\
Jan 16, 2014 4:29 PM

Jul 2013
Yes, if only things could stay like this. Its a shame that ghost Banri's gonna fuck it up one way or another. I hope next episode will be Ghost Banri free too.
Jan 16, 2014 4:36 PM
Dec 2013
*Sees Mitsuo and Linda walking in the restaurant*
"..........is this real life?........... fuck it......"
For real though if Yana and Linda are actually in a relationship ima just flip a bitch. Chinami and Koko combo is funny as hell and the fan service was actually surprisingly well done and not something stupid. Every time I watch an episode now I keep on thinking of that prediction of the plot on reddit and the more it makes sense.... oh god.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.