Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 17, 2014 7:11 AM

Mar 2013
I cup? K cup? WTF? this waste my time -_-"
Jan 17, 2014 9:38 PM
Jul 2018
Anyone else notice the rather drastic drop in the quality of the artwork between season 1 and 2? Is it just me or did all the female characters happen to pack on a few pounds and not just in the chest region?
Jan 17, 2014 10:32 PM

Apr 2011
Eternaloid said:
Principal and nurse´s breasts are not sexy at all, they are grotesque ...

bra size from H to K are TOO exaggerated

GTFO
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Jan 17, 2014 10:35 PM

Apr 2011
Antearion said:
K is for King of Cups.

WIN.
Glorious Titties Nuff Said!

Make America Great Again!
Jan 17, 2014 10:48 PM
Feb 2008
Razorvash said:
Anyone else notice the rather drastic drop in the quality of the artwork between season 1 and 2? Is it just me or did all the female characters happen to pack on a few pounds and not just in the chest region?

Second season is being made by Xebec. Xebec likes "healthy" girls.
Jan 18, 2014 1:31 AM

Nov 2013
loplop said:
I have to laugh at all the people complaining about the breast size of some of the characters in this show. Especially considering the series is based on a manga that was created by a ero-mangaka, Hiromitsu Takeda, who was always known for the size of the breasts of the characters that he drew.

i agree, if you don't like it then don't watch it, if you know you're a whinner take it home, leave this to the people who strive on this genre and know wha the artist is known for
Hayao Miyazaki was a Mistake
-Anime

Jan 18, 2014 1:42 AM

Jun 2012
everybody want the UNCENSORED hentai on ATX
Jan 18, 2014 12:36 PM

Jul 2008
Funny episode. The melons in this anime is huge.
Jan 18, 2014 4:25 PM

Apr 2012
The censoring was decent without flashing lights, I thought about waiting for the BD but this version is watchable :3
Jan 18, 2014 7:41 PM
Jul 2011
Razorvash said:

Have to disagree, this season sees a drastic INCREASE in quality from Xebec studios. Everything from production value to character design is vastly superior. The whole staff working on season 2 prefer thicker and softer girls and it shows, I love it.
Jan 18, 2014 9:23 PM
Jul 2018
dryuyuri said:
Have to disagree, this season sees a drastic INCREASE in quality from Xebec studios. Everything from production value to character design is vastly superior. The whole staff working on season 2 prefer thicker and softer girls and it shows, I love it.

B-man don't do thick crust, What up?! On a serious note, i'll admit the animation is more fluid but the color palette isn't as rich and there appears to be less detail in the faces. It would seem as though they aren't using cel shading or are just doing a bad job at it.
Jan 19, 2014 9:15 AM

Sep 2011
I came for oppai, i got oppai.

As the dude that read the manga, this should be the arc on the island with himeragi as main vocal point in the arc?
Jan 21, 2014 2:34 AM

Mar 2013
dryuyuri said:
Razorvash said:

Yeah, I thought the animation was a lot better too, and that they all benefited from a softer/thicker feel. I like ecchi girls BECAUSE they're curvier in general, anyway - Chacha is my favourite because she has some serious thigh action going on (which is showcased really well in her name feature on ova 2). When most anime girls are stick thin, it's nice to see some bigger girls, especially bigger girls that are seen as good looking rather than negatively fat like western media would probably portray them.

And lol at everyone saying the boobs are too big, I have seen natural boobs larger than that with my own two eyes.
Jan 22, 2014 11:11 AM

Feb 2008
Considering that the character designers for the second season's anime is the same ones who did Kanokon and Ladies x Butlers for XEBEC, I don't know why anyone is acting surprised about the curvier & softer characters.
Jan 23, 2014 1:03 AM

Jan 2008
dryuyuri said:
Razorvash said:

So you saying that unoriginal Xebex (SHIT looking) is better then ero-mangaka Takeda Hiromitsu design like S1 and the Manga? HAHAHA NUTS
Jan 23, 2014 5:21 AM

Nov 2009
It's been a while since I saw this series. Good to see the characters again and Takeru is the same as usual with his perverted nature along with Usui. The cup size order was so funny and I knew that Aki-sensei would be at the top rank. The increase in animation quality was good in my opinion.

Hoping for a enjoyable watch for thsi series!!

4/5

Jan 23, 2014 9:08 AM
Jul 2011
Shii_Tsuu said:
So you saying that unoriginal Xebex (SHIT looking) is better then ero-mangaka Takeda Hiromitsu design like S1 and the Manga? HAHAHA NUTS

I know right, it's NUTS that I have my own opinion on the matter! Crazy!!
Jan 24, 2014 11:29 AM

Jan 2008
dryuyuri said:
Shii_Tsuu said:

I know right, it's NUTS that I have my own opinion on the matter! Crazy!!

Yes, your own opinion itself is crazy.
Jan 24, 2014 11:43 AM

Oct 2013
straggy said:
dryuyuri said:
Razorvash said:

Yeah, I thought the animation was a lot better too, and that they all benefited from a softer/thicker feel. I like ecchi girls BECAUSE they're curvier in general, anyway - Chacha is my favourite because she has some serious thigh action going on (which is showcased really well in her name feature on ova 2). When most anime girls are stick thin, it's nice to see some bigger girls, especially bigger girls that are seen as good looking rather than negatively fat like western media would probably portray them.

And lol at everyone saying the boobs are too big, I have seen natural boobs larger than that with my own two eyes.

It's not so much that they may be unnatural more so personal opinion that they don't like them that big. Like myself. I did notice the difference in quality and must say I rather like it. It makes the characters feel more realistic in a sense.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Jan 24, 2014 12:53 PM

Nov 2007
wtf was that weird midget thing? ahaha

funny episode.

especially the other guy too busy whacking it to help.
Feb 2, 2014 11:54 AM

Apr 2013
Not a huge fan of the artists drawing this season. I recognize it's just a different style, but Haruko looked way better in season one. Like 15-20 pounds lighter. Maybe she stopped running or something. And where are Takeru's glasses?
Apr 5, 2014 1:58 PM

Jan 2013
anyone have links for the uncensored/dvd/BD versions?
Apr 30, 2014 4:45 PM

Jun 2013
curzon17 said:
Not a huge fan of the artists drawing this season. I recognize it's just a different style, but Haruko looked way better in season one. Like 15-20 pounds lighter. Maybe she stopped running or something. And where are Takeru's glasses?

This reflects my thoughts perfectly. Characters doesn't even resemble how they looked in S01. Hm.
Jun 18, 2014 12:18 AM
May 2012
I watched Maken-Ki!'s season 1 back in 2012......but what the hell?!?! I think their boobs got bigger now :O I mean, I am not complaining :3
The art changed, and I think that's a good thing because the MC looked kinda ugly in season 1, but now he looks better.
The character design for the girls didn't change that much, but the animation really changed. I honestly prefer the animation now. Haru-nee and Aki-sensei is hot as fuck :3
H, I, and K?!?! Damn *^* The pervert culprit is disgusting!!
Ewww, NTR magazine ahahaha. He fapped to it ahahaha. Also, I don't remember him (MC's bestfriend) having powers O_O
I don't like how the MC is always getting beat up =_= It's not like he is doing it on purpose!!
Well, let's see how it goes :3
Jul 6, 2015 2:42 PM

May 2012
All that plot :3 oh boy this is a good anime to end the day with ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Jul 17, 2015 1:06 AM

Feb 2013
It seems like there is a different animation style than the first season. I'll get use to it. As always, the series is still pretty ecchi! Let see where this goes.
Nov 19, 2015 1:37 PM

Apr 2013
I have to say Xebec did a better job than I had thought, they also turned the fanservice up to eleven. Not that I mind though, the girls look pretty nice and the other plot was dumb as always :>
Aug 8, 2018 5:19 AM

Dec 2015
That was surprisingly good, far better than I expected. Good fan service, good humor, good animation. A pretty solid episode. Well done.
"At some point, I stopped hoping."
Jul 27, 2019 8:08 PM

May 2015
I love big tits and I cannot lie.
Dec 13, 2021 8:13 AM

Nov 2007
This was one of the funniest things I ever seen.
Jan 22, 2022 11:37 PM
Propmaker/Etsy

Jun 2014
Back at it again with the big titty mommys
Dec 24, 2022 8:35 AM
Dec 2022
This awesome anime
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Two Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 5, 2014

35 by Lingt »»
Jan 27, 6:24 PM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Two Episode 5 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 12, 2014

37 by LAKool-AidGang »»
Aug 3, 2023 7:07 PM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Two Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 19, 2014

52 by yveltalkyogre »»
Jan 8, 2022 4:08 PM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Two Episode 4 Discussion

Stark700 - Feb 5, 2014

30 by arnxx »»
Dec 17, 2021 2:24 PM

Poll: » Maken-Ki! Two Episode 2 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 22, 2014

44 by leonthelionhart »»
Aug 13, 2021 9:48 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.