Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jan 31, 2014 3:52 AM

Jul 2008
It's going to be hard for La Folia to lose. I like a few girls but I voted for her.
Jan 31, 2014 10:08 PM

Aug 2013
Fritzion said:
highwinddv said:
BeatzMe said:
Great to see La Folia in the lead. Well deserved. Hopefully she won't leave us yet. She was also barely shown in the new opening :/. Instead they focused on all the tsundere girls and whatnot.

fire_ballz said:
Spoilers about who Kojou ended up with

How do you know? As far as I know the LN isn't over yet, or am I wrong?

I think he was probably joking(?) because the LN is indeed still ongoing.

It's a side story~ the novel is still ongoing.

Oh wow that's weird. Then on episode 16, Asagi said something about her wondering if little Natsuki-chan was
I wonder if this just the author alluding to that side story.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jan 31, 2014 10:16 PM

Aug 2012
Quote tower.

Well, it could be possible, but I won't bet for it.
Feb 1, 2014 1:50 AM
Jan 2014
i wonder what's so interesting about la folia other than her gorgeous character design. maybe because she's not annoying~ but whelp! i vote for asagi :D
Feb 1, 2014 4:25 PM

Oct 2013
I will say that Yukina hasn't been as annoying as she usually is. It's still not enough for me to like her character though.

Both Asagi and Sayaka for me are in the same boat. Personality wise Sayaka is more interesting and quite stunning in the looks department. Asagi's character holds some secrets though which keeps me interested in her. Plus she doesn't deny her feelings either.

Yuuma's the childhood friend who so far seems to be just that. This and a damsel in distress at the moment. Nothing much on her end so far.

La Folia tells it like it is and I like that. She's a blue haired beauty that doesn't hide the fact that she loves Kojou. Top that off she's of royal blood. Most well rounded character if you ask me.

Then we have Yukina the first girl, and from what I understand from multiple people means she's automatically the winner. Even though she's quite attractive, I don't find her personality to be all that charming.

This is all just me though. Feel free to add your opinion if you find anything I said unreasonable.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Feb 1, 2014 5:32 PM
Jan 2014
7thVoid said:
I will say that Yukina hasn't been as annoying as she usually is. It's still not enough for me to like her character though.

Imo Yukina is still far from being one of the most annoying FeMC in anime when a certain fucking nun exist.... It's just that some people seem to like her just because she's the main girl which makes me hate her even more (srsly what kind of stupid logic is that?).
Feb 1, 2014 5:38 PM

Oct 2013
highwinddv said:
7thVoid said:

Imo Yukina is still far from being one of the most annoying FeMC in anime when a certain fucking nun exist.... It's just that some people seem to like her just because she's the main girl which makes me hate her even more (srsly what kind of stupid logic is that?).

Don't get me wrong. I've seen many worse characters. I just feel she's the least noteworthy character in this show aside from Yuuma atm.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

Feb 1, 2014 5:44 PM
Jan 2014
7thVoid said:
highwinddv said:
7thVoid said:

Don't get me wrong. I've seen many worse characters. I just feel she's the least noteworthy character in this show aside from Yuuma atm.

I know what you mean, I was just saying that one of the reasons I hate her is because of how overrated she is.
Feb 1, 2014 6:01 PM

Oct 2013
highwinddv said:
7thVoid said:
highwinddv said:
7thVoid said:

I know what you mean, I was just saying that one of the reasons I hate her is because of how overrated she is.

Sadly not even someone like La Folia can stand up to the might of the first feMC, otherwise known as Yukina. This sounds mean/assholeish but it's true.

Feb 7, 2014 1:27 PM

Dec 2011
I am all for Asagi and Sayaka.
inb4: i'm a tsundere-fan.
Feb 7, 2014 4:30 PM

Jan 2014
La Folia's character design is amazing, and her voice fits perfectly. In other words her flaws, there really aren't any other than the fact she's far from being close to a main character.

I enjoy this series overall, and I don;t mind Himeragi most times but she acts as though she's married to the main in terms of not being able to do anything with another woman. I understand why she does this, (and others such as Kirisaki have done the same just not as often) but frankly it does annoy me 'cause it essentially means she's an automatic shoe in to be Koujou's real love interest. I don't mind that being the end result but I'd rather them kind of get those feelings more in the open.

Time to watch the new episode now and hope they start this love thing for real now lol.
Feb 15, 2014 1:57 AM
Sep 2013
Dofy said:

Time to watch the new episode now and hope they start this love thing for real now lol.

I doubt the MC is going to end up with anyone, I expect a typical harem ending where he's still completely dense with all of their feelings.
Feb 15, 2014 10:16 AM

Jul 2012
Still Asagi for me. She was so badass in episode 17.
Mar 1, 2014 8:07 AM

Dec 2012
La Folia has been getting too little screentime, it's a surprise that she's still winning so hard.
Mar 4, 2014 9:04 PM

Apr 2012
The results from poll are very reasonable.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Mar 7, 2014 1:58 AM

Feb 2012
This is still my ranking after the appearance of new characters: (hasn't changed)

1 - La Folia
2 - Sayaka
3 - Asagi

FUCK HIMERAGI.
Mar 7, 2014 3:43 PM

Jan 2013
Yuuma or La Folia if she was not so albino. ANYONE BUT HIMERAGI.
Mar 8, 2014 7:41 AM

Jun 2013
I was torn, as most of you were, between Yuuma and La Folia. But in the end, White-Sky Blue combo prevailed.
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Mar 8, 2014 8:02 AM
Jan 2014
La Folia > Sayaka > Natsuki > Asagi > Others >>>>>>>>>>>> Yukina.
Mar 8, 2014 8:03 AM

Oct 2013
I don't really know why people don't seem to like Himeragi. Personally I'd love to see a harem.
Mar 8, 2014 6:37 PM

Mar 2012
Ulquiorra1923 said:
Minamiya Natsuki.

natsuki chan!
Mar 9, 2014 11:37 AM

Apr 2013
I vote Asagi!
Then it's La Folia > Yuuma > Sayaka > and the rest.
R4vel said:
I don't really know why people don't seem to like Himeragi. Personally I'd love to see a harem.

Yep, I'd also love to see that.
I think people dislike Himeragi because of the "First Girl Wins" trope. Well, the show and novel are ongoing so she didn't "win" yet, but you can feel that she's been given more attention than the rest. At least that's how feel and it kinda annoys me.
Mar 9, 2014 12:19 PM

May 2009
I like Yukina, probably more than most of the other girls. I really don't get why she gets all the hate, when I can find very little wrong with her. Are her personality traits that different from the other girls? Maybe it's me, but I don't really see what makes her so unlikable.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2014 6:49 AM

Mar 2014
the girl on my avatar is the best :D

well" i also like asagi and la folia but both of them had small portion on the scence...
Mar 16, 2014 9:43 AM

Mar 2014
I vote for Kirisaki but I like them all
Mar 16, 2014 10:10 AM

Oct 2013
If it weren't for Asagi and Natsuki I would have dropped this show.
Mar 17, 2014 3:24 PM
Mar 2013
Oberiba said:
+1 for Asagi. Seems I made it a draw for now :)

Not anymore. Hope all others die so La Folia becomes new MC
Mar 17, 2014 3:55 PM

Dec 2011
Not sure why anyone likes La Folia that much, but oh well. She seems really bland to me.

Yuuma blew her chances as far as I'm concerned as she effectively abused her friendship with Kojou and in essence betrayed him, and Nagisa has done nothing except add in a bit of comedy at times. As for Sayaka... Sure, Kojou is special to her, but there's nothing really behind that feeling, and I get no sense of companionship between them. For a character who mainly exists as a theoretical partner for Kojou that's really bad news as far as their chances for becoming my favourite character go.

Which leaves the other five.

Kanon is an interesting character, and the last arc certainly shows that she has potential to grow on me in the future, but it's just a state of potential right now.

Astarte is great and, in my opinion, the most underrepresented in terms of the votes in the poll. Although I can see why most people would pick someone else over her. She seems entirely and unquestioningly loyal towards Natsuki, although that may not be through choice. Plus her character type is one that often appeals to me.

Natsuki herself... well, what can I say? I actually find it hard to put into words why I like her character as much as I do. There's a certain mystique about her, I guess. And the fact that she's (almost) always around, offering assistance and advice. She has both strength, knowledge and sense in abundance but seems rather down-to-earth (in terms of personality at least) and conceals her abilities and true nature without even trying to.

Asagi. In most series of this nature I would be wholeheartedly rooting for her. She's Kojou's friend, and has been for some time. Both of them like each other and care for each other both on the surface and deep down. And she's a central figure of the story, repeatedly shaping events and showing the ability to think ahead and think quickly. But yet somehow she still hasn't realised that Kojou isn't a normal person? That probably isn't the deciding factor but it's the one and only little bugbear I have with her. She doesn't need to know what he is, but should at least be a bit suspicious...

Which leaves Himeragi. A girl who has basically lived out her entire life in training to be a companion for Kojou. She can and does fight and win by herself, but cooperates well with Kojou and, indeed, the others, and is always happy to join the battles or offer him her neck or lips whenever he needs them. Am I the only one who internally squirms in delight every time she says "いいえ先輩"? And she so obviously has feelings for Kojou as well, and is constantly trying to get closer to him more of the time. By his side. Forever... as his 'observer' of course. So yes, Himeragi is my favourite.
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Mar 18, 2014 1:02 AM

Nov 2007
Sayaka > Asagi > Yuma > Everyone else > Yukina.

Don't like Yukina at all.
Mar 18, 2014 10:17 AM

Sep 2013
Definitely La Folia. Shes the most mature which is shown hilariously. Plus shes beautiful with her eyes and silver hair.
Mar 21, 2014 7:34 PM

Nov 2012
NOt sure why, but I would probably like Yukina a bit more if she were to call Kojou oniichan instead of sempai...........
Mar 21, 2014 8:47 PM

Apr 2011
My top three:

1.Asagi
2.Sayaka
3.La Folia

All three of them are awesome girls and destined to have Kojou's babies.
Mar 22, 2014 4:45 AM

Mar 2014
Nina Adelard
Also, I'm sick and tired of the '' No senpai, this is OUR fight '' it makes me cringe hard and it's annoying.
Mar 22, 2014 6:09 AM

May 2013
I'm not picking Yukina because in the end, it always ends up being the heroine who wins so I'm being fair.

I'm still choosing between Asagi, La Folia and Sayaka.
Asagi made the first move so I liked her.
Sayaka who is like Yukina, but with a more erotic approach.
La Folia being the maturest of all, which makes it very sexy.
Mar 27, 2014 10:03 PM

Apr 2012
Is the new vampire girl kojou and yukina's daughter?
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Mar 28, 2014 8:14 AM
Dec 2013
Natsuki, she instantly became my favorite.
Mar 28, 2014 12:51 PM
Nov 2013
I think Himeragi Reina just stormed in and stole the show and it's not even close.
Mar 28, 2014 3:24 PM

Oct 2010
After having watched so many anime & voted in so many this is the first time i am facing the predicament of voting the best girl ! damn whom to vote - yukina | aiba | la folia | Sayaka | Yuuma
Mar 28, 2014 3:36 PM

Nov 2013
Reina with her vampiric features was awesome. More badass than her parents...
Mar 28, 2014 10:13 PM

Feb 2014
why can't we have multiple votes?

I like La Folia, Asagi and Natsuki.
Mar 28, 2014 10:40 PM

Jun 2013
1. Asagi
2. La Folia
3. Natsuki-chan
Mar 28, 2014 11:26 PM
Jun 2012
koroX said:
NatsuWM said:
I'm sick and tired of the '' No senpai, this is OUR fight '' it makes me cringe hard and it's annoying.

Yeah! That is SO annoying.

AGREE...

I hate yukina so much.. really ruined the show for me T_T (esp some of the scenes that made her face extremely wide and eyes very far apart)
Mar 29, 2014 1:52 AM

Aug 2010
La Folia, Asagi and Sayaka are all <3

Reina was so much <3 too :3
Mar 29, 2014 8:42 AM

May 2013
La Folia the best <3
Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.
Mar 29, 2014 10:18 AM

Oct 2013
Asagi,followed closely by La Folia.
Apr 2, 2014 2:33 PM

Oct 2012
Still voted for Natsuki but maybe 2nd should be Nagisa.

Can't really choose. There are quite a lot that are likable.
「友達なんていない。人はすぐに裏切るし、学校っていうのは誰かを標的にしないとやってられない馬鹿共の集 まり。ままごとみたいな役決めて、仲のいいふりして都合が悪くなったら知らんぷり。そんな奴らと仲良くした いとか全然思わない。」
Apr 2, 2014 5:04 PM

Aug 2012
NatsuWM said:
Nina Adelard
Also, I'm sick and tired of the '' No senpai, this is OUR fight '' it makes me cringe hard and it's annoying.

LOL me too , one reason i didn't enjoy this series is because of Himeragi.
Apr 2, 2014 5:06 PM

Aug 2012
NatsuWM said:
Nina Adelard

LOL, me too , one of the reason i didn't enjoy this anime is because of Himeragi.
Apr 7, 2014 5:37 PM

Oct 2012
gino_san said:
NatsuWM said:
Nina Adelard

LOL, me too , one of the reason i didn't enjoy this anime is because of Himeragi.

LOLOL So glad I'm not the only one :3

ASAGI FTW <3

Apr 9, 2014 9:08 AM

Feb 2012
#TeamAsagi. Honestly, anyone besides Himeragi. She feels about as dense as the MC.
"You know what they say about he who hesitates in war? He who hesitates is lost."
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2014

97 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.