Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Witchcraft Works
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Aug 29, 2015 5:33 PM

Nov 2014
Nano1124 said:
Gotta get that white stuff! lol!

Feb 12, 2016 3:39 PM
Feb 2016
I believe that the author will not let the anime getting monotonous , at least I hope to keep the quality as the first season was very good
Jan 27, 2019 8:59 AM

Jun 2015
Kagari is so badass.

Because its every boy's dream to be carried like a princess with a child on board by a lovely girl and they like a family lol
If you are going to disagree with me, don't bother talking to me. I will seriously hurt you!
Jun 20, 2020 2:53 PM
Jun 2020
"That White Stuff..." 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I read some and watched a lot and I plan to see a lot more.

I also gotta get this signature thing straightened out... I'll come up with something cool later. Can't be bothered to do it now.

Also, check out my blog posts, I have lists of websites for reading manga and watching anime that you might find helpful and leave a comment!
Jun 20, 2020 3:17 PM
Jun 2020
The witches of the tower are annoying and weak asf. But this episode was interesting.

I also gotta get this signature thing straightened out... I'll come up with something cool later. Can't be bothered to do it now.

Also, check out my blog posts, I have lists of websites for reading manga and watching anime that you might find helpful and leave a comment!
Jun 20, 2020 3:18 PM
Jun 2020
ExTemplar said:
Nano1124 said:
Gotta get that white stuff! lol!

What is the anime for that gif?

Jun 21, 2020 8:54 AM

Nov 2014
-Stussy- said:
ExTemplar said:

which one, I got many
If its a pink girl, Hyokka

Jun 21, 2020 2:11 PM
Jun 2020
ExTemplar said:
-Stussy- said:

which one, I got many

Yeah im pretty sure its that one. Cherry blossom leaves are falling around a girl

Jun 21, 2020 7:46 PM

Nov 2014
-Stussy- said:
ExTemplar said:
which one, I got many

Yeah im pretty sure its that one. Cherry blossom leaves are falling around a girl
ye bro, its a good anime

Jun 23, 2020 4:08 PM
Jun 2020
ExTemplar said:
-Stussy- said:

ye bro, its a good anime

Maybe ill chect it out. Thanks for the recommendation!

Oct 12, 2020 4:17 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Oh so he's gonna train to fight the witches too xD well it's pretty entertaining I guess
Sep 4, 2022 10:49 PM

Aug 2019
The shows only getting wilder with the action and comedy and i love it. Kuraishi explains her mission for Takamiya and we are given some info about tower witches and workshop witches. Workshop faction seem to be wanting to keep peace and are secretive with their actions, tower witches main goals are unknown and we just know they want Takamiya and are relatively evil. But this is all an explanation from Kagari who is a workshop witch so can be biased.

The show does a really amazing job at making characters unique. Although only ep2, almost all the characters we've seen have have such a unique design and personality to them. From Kuraishi's animal ears and sharp personality, to the girl at the shopping mall that 180ed seeing Takamiya, mag dumped them, then left via grappling hook and doing a ojou-sama was an impression. Even the maid that talked to Kagari at the café seemed to have a whole backstory with her and Kagar.

Holy fuck just a minute to say not only is Kagari alpha af, quite literally hot af, but knows how to style hard. 17:53 The way she just dropped all those bullets, made a finger gun and just said "bang" before producing a massive explosion was the hottest thing i've seen in a while. Literally weak in the knees after seeing that i won't lie.
Oct 30, 2022 11:13 PM
Dec 2021
This is just some weird idol anime with cgi.
Oct 24, 2023 8:54 PM
Sep 2021
This show tried too hard implementing some drama, I had to try really hard to swallow "drama" scenes they pull out of nothing. The scene could be nothing but a fight scene, nothing more, no setup, no character breaking point, but then the main character will suddenly cry like bro, she just got stabbed, she tanked explosions earlier and you didn't even react but now you care?
Jan 23, 4:54 AM
Jun 2022
It Would Be Nice If They Stick To Either Pure Comedy Or Pure Fights Or Manage It Better . Their Current Balance Leaving A Bad Taste In Mouth.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Mar 9, 2014

56 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 24, 11:00 AM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 2, 2014

49 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 24, 10:47 AM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 23, 2014

84 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 24, 6:32 AM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 16, 2014

88 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 24, 6:15 AM

Poll: » Witch Craft Works Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2014

118 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 23, 12:18 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.