Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Jan 10, 2014 4:20 AM

Sep 2013
Nothing really special about this episode but i did manage to get some laughs especially when koko was "cooking". XD

that ghost banri is seriously starting to pissed me off.

i kinda felt bad for koko when banri didnt kiss her.
"I have been wielding a blade since before your were swimming around your father's scrotum." - Kurou
Jan 10, 2014 4:54 AM

Dec 2013
Damn that ghost Banri sucks, he should just get lost.

Wonder why did Banri not kiss Koko at the end there ..
Bloop
Jan 10, 2014 5:06 AM

Sep 2012
Nice OP and ED
Great episode, Nana is always so awesome. Ghost Banri needs to stop messing around
O importante não é o que fazemos de nós, mas o que nós fazemos daquilo que fazem de nós
Jan 10, 2014 5:30 AM

Jan 2013
Man, I never really liked all of the ghost Banri parts and now its annoying the hell out of me.
Jan 10, 2014 5:54 AM

Aug 2012
Laughed to much during kokos "cooking" scene lol
From the looks of the new opening, looks like there will be a sadness theme
Jan 10, 2014 6:51 AM
Jan 2013
Man I hate the new op and ed, but that ghost banri is really an ass.
Jan 10, 2014 7:23 AM

Jan 2012
Mmmm I'm liking this ep. Koko was so cute with that air cooking (^_^). Ghost Banri finally entered rage mode although i can understand thats he's angry coz the other Banri made Linda tear up that photo which was precious to him :/. And seriously Current Banri has an inferiority complex NOW?! He should've kissed her back there :/
Jan 10, 2014 8:25 AM

Apr 2013
Good episode.
I do not like ghost Banri.
Jan 10, 2014 8:30 AM
Jul 2018
PatiRamos said:
Good episode.
I do not like ghost Banri.

Yeah ghost Banri is really annoying.
Jan 10, 2014 8:32 AM
Oct 2011
Op was good but different, almost the opposite, from the first op, where the first OP showed koko being happy and carefree, the new OP shows her being frustrated and desperate.

Ghost Banri is a jerk. I can understand him being frustrated only being able to watch his new self going out with someone else, but it is his life he needs to get over that.

The flashack at the beginning was interesting, and it confirms that Linda does have feelings for Banri. Also that bike she has look awefull like the one that hits him on that bridge....

Rest of the episode was cute.
Jan 10, 2014 8:41 AM

Jul 2012
Officially Natsuyuki Rendezvous plot nao LOL
Jan 10, 2014 8:48 AM

Dec 2011
Hated the OP song - even worse than the first one, somehow. And the ED was weaker than the old ED as well.

ko i no su pa i su

Hmm so ghost Banri has turned vengeful? Can't say I blame him after what Banri did last time. Then again from the responses on this thread it looks like I'm the only one who is supporting him.
kuuderes_shadowJan 10, 2014 8:52 AM
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Jan 10, 2014 8:56 AM

Aug 2012
I already hated Banri's ghost, guess he wants me to hate him more.

Felt it was a bit random how Banri refused the kiss

That's an interesting pv o_O
Jan 10, 2014 9:22 AM

Apr 2010
Beta Banri still being a bitch in the afterlife.
Jan 10, 2014 9:48 AM
Feb 2010
Past Banri is becoming a real jerk now.
Jan 10, 2014 9:54 AM

Oct 2010
This show really isn't doing anything to make me like the 3 main characters any more. They're all so annoying, although I guess I can stand Koko a little more now.
Jan 10, 2014 9:56 AM

Jul 2013
Love the new ending.
And omg Barni rejected kiss from Kaga ... that intense ...
Kimi no iru machi fellings
Kaga will travel, barni will stay with Linda, kaga will return and will discover... a lot of confusion will happen
Damn that Ghost is so selfish! Should leave Barni be happy >.>
Jan 10, 2014 10:04 AM

Jan 2014
i love new op&ed

lolz for air yakisoba by koko

This is The spice! of Love!~
Jan 10, 2014 10:22 AM
Jul 2018
The new op made me anxious. I have become abnormally attatched to Koko, mostly because she remnds me so much of my IRL wife. Seeing her so upset made me feel some kind of way. I also think this solidifies the derlailment of the Linda/Banri train.

Episode was ok i guess. The comedy was a bit miss for me until the phantom cooking happened. It is good to see Banri and Koko interact as a couple as we havent seen that nearly enough in the anime.

Im not as mad at Ghost Banri for being so vengful. It is actually a really interesting concept to have a seperate personality that is trying to ruin your life and relationships. Sounds like the premise for a whole other anime. I doubt it will be explored too hard in this one though.

Im not sure what Banri is thinking with rejecting Koko toward the end there. I dont know if that is Ghost Banri creating fear and doubt or his own insecurities about his feelings and behavior.

Overall, still loving this show. Cant wait til next week!
Jan 10, 2014 10:22 AM

Oct 2013
Well besides Ghost Banri.... What kind of annoying OP Song is that, not the Animation but i thought the sound file got corrupt, whats going on Yui Horie?!
Jan 10, 2014 10:44 AM

Jul 2013
kuuderes_shadow said:
Hated the OP song - even worse than the first one, somehow. And the ED was weaker than the old ED as well.

ko i no su pa i su

Hmm so ghost Banri has turned vengeful? Can't say I blame him after what Banri did last time. Then again from the responses on this thread it looks like I'm the only one who is supporting him.

No I don't hate him either.

People are throwing a lot of hate at him aren't considering his side at all. If you were in his exact position I bet the majority of people would act similarly. To him HE IS BANRI and this is just a stranger who controls his body so anyone would be pissed off and resentful and do anything they can to go back to being in control.
Jan 10, 2014 11:07 AM

Dec 2013
Ghost Banri is pissing me off with all the self-pity and spite. I love how the show uses Banri's past feelings for Linda as a plot device, but I would hate it if the show lets them be together all for the sake of Ghost Banri. I don't mind the dramatic elements of the show, but I want to see Ghost Banri understand that yes his feelings for LInda are important to him but move on because the current Banri is his own person who should be allowed to make his own choices. And b/c I prefer the show when it is more focused on rom/com elements
A Wolf Runs Free.

To Dream the Impossible Dream.

Skip Beat is the only Idol Anime I will ever enjoy
Jan 10, 2014 11:19 AM
Nov 2013
Nana used mega punch. It's super effective!
Jan 10, 2014 11:49 AM

May 2011
mayukachan said:

Oh god, I sure hope the plot doesn't follow the same path. What an atrocious story it turned into.
Jan 10, 2014 11:51 AM

Jul 2012
Didn't like the new OP, but I though the new ED was better. Don't like the route this is taking with evil spirit Banri.. We'll see how this goes!
Jan 10, 2014 11:58 AM

Aug 2013
Loved the EN and OP but sad that linda not there :|
please ghost banri curse him XD I hate the fact he is staying with koko and knows about his feelings :< he'll just hurt her like what he did earlier when she tried to kiss him.
5/5

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Jan 10, 2014 12:33 PM

Apr 2013
Ghost Banri, you mad bro ??? :P

Lol I couldn't help but laugh at Kouko's facial expressions.
Jan 10, 2014 12:35 PM
Jul 2018
Cirris said:
mayukachan said:

Oh god, I sure hope the plot doesn't follow the same path. What an atrocious story it turned into.

Mind shedding light on what you guys are talking about with spoiler tag?
Jan 10, 2014 12:44 PM
Mar 2013
I honestly hate Ghost Banri. The worst "character" in Golden Time. Other than it, it was a nice episode.
Jan 10, 2014 1:06 PM

Feb 2012
the new OP and ED were bad.
idiotic shit happens with ghost banri.
most of the rest is just bad homour.
I missed you, Golden Time.
Jan 10, 2014 1:30 PM

Aug 2012
The cooking part , i laughed so hard hahaha :). And he didn't kiss her.... hmmm.
Jan 10, 2014 1:45 PM

Mar 2012
That ghost is ruining everything! MOTHERF*CKER!

As always, it was a good episode.
Jan 10, 2014 2:37 PM
Feb 2013
Extremely disturbing OP. I was trying very hard not to close my laptop and go away.

This show gradually goes down.
Banri is such a yuck it annoys me.
What annoys me more is that his second consciousness in this fancy jacket is still watching over him.

3 awesome things in this ep:
* Koko trolling lol
* Nana punching Banri in da face
* Koko not caring at all about the previous point

Nana X Koko, end of story, rest should die
kcuf
Jan 10, 2014 2:43 PM

Jul 2010
Hahaha, Lindafags who thought of a 2nd OP centrated on Linda, YOUR TEARS ARE DAMN DELICIOUS.

So, fucking Ghost stop ruining the anime.

Next episode is mizugi episode, I'm looking forward to it.

FalKKonE said:
Extremely disturbing OP. I was trying very hard not to close my laptop and go away.

This show gradually goes down.
Banri is such a yuck it annoys me.
What annoys me more is that his second consciousness in this fancy jacket is still watching over him.

Let me guess, you ship Linda over Kouko.
AkanezoraJan 10, 2014 3:50 PM
Jan 10, 2014 3:00 PM

Sep 2007
Enjoyed the new ED and OP and I actually like Koko for the first time this series ... still supporting Linda though ...

Jan 10, 2014 3:12 PM

May 2011
Stupid Ass you Ghost Banri get out. DAMMIT!
Jan 10, 2014 3:39 PM

Dec 2012
Aerensianic said:
kuuderes_shadow said:

ko i no su pa i su

No I don't hate him either.

People are throwing a lot of hate at him aren't considering his side at all. If you were in his exact position I bet the majority of people would act similarly. To him HE IS BANRI and this is just a stranger who controls his body so anyone would be pissed off and resentful and do anything they can to go back to being in control.

This.
Its Like robbery because economic factor is justified. Killing someone because hatred is justifed . When Police interrogate the Killer, He asked : " why did you kill him? the kliier replied : Because i hate him, so i kill him. If You were in my position i bet you would act similarly. WTF. Then He free?
The Ghost banri not being ghost anymore he turn into Devil.

Jan 10, 2014 4:07 PM

Mar 2011
When the fuck (some) Japanese girls lost their ability to cook?
That shitty - and loud - opening and ending...
Kouko is completely ruining, even more, the show. I'm dropping it.
Jan 10, 2014 4:21 PM

Apr 2012
okay ghost banri used to be so sad and trapped i felt sorry for him but now he's just butthurt.
Jan 10, 2014 4:23 PM

Dec 2012
Frezlaj said:

Yes, Drop it Mother.
Ruining what? You hate her because ability to cook?
This show is kouko. The one who ruining this show is Devil Banri.

Jan 10, 2014 4:37 PM

Jul 2010
Frezlaj said:

lol, it's easy to spot Linda shippers here.
Jan 10, 2014 5:07 PM

Oct 2013
Akanezora said:
Frezlaj said:

And those of Koko as well.

Honestly though, Linda's only there to help with Banri and Koko's relationship. The simple fact that she's in the show (I feel) was to have diversity for those who watch the series. Considering both OP & ED's obviously tell us the end story.
7thVoidJan 10, 2014 5:14 PM
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Jan 10, 2014 5:13 PM

Jul 2013
Best episode for Koko, she was completely normal this episode so good for her.

Banri continues to be a mess but in a less noticeable way so it spells trouble because it will come up out of nowhere to everyone else. Can't believe he didn't kiss her at the end, I am surprised she let it pass.
Jan 10, 2014 5:23 PM
Oct 2013
i'm going to shit all over this episode with every ounce of my being, take all of my shit
Jan 10, 2014 6:07 PM

Mar 2013
Haha, it's going to be fun from now on :) Well, not for Banri, but for us ;)
OP as bad as the first one, soundtrack average and images just... too much heats and petals !!
And why only Koko ? They really make it WAAAAAY TOO OBVIOUS how all this is going to end...
Jan 10, 2014 6:34 PM

Sep 2013
lol woah, ghost banri isn't taking shit lightly xD
i'm 50/50 on that cuz him and linda are in the past now

he should rly just move on but another part of me is rooting for him
mainly cuz i want banri back together with linda >< lol oh well

ep wasn't that good tho. cringed hard at koko the whole time :/
Jan 10, 2014 6:42 PM

Jul 2010
7thVoid said:
Akanezora said:
Frezlaj said:

Honestly though, Linda's only there to help with Banri and Koko's relationship. The simple fact that she's in the show (I feel) was to have diversity for those who watch the series. Considering both OP & ED's obviously tell us the end story.

A-Are you a W-Wizard?

I agree about that, the OP&ED pretty much confirmed it.
Jan 10, 2014 6:49 PM

Nov 2009
Didn't think the past Banri would curse the present Banri.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jan 10, 2014 7:27 PM

Jul 2009
Disregard shitty cook, acquire handsome pro dancer
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Jan 10, 2014 7:37 PM

Oct 2013
Akanezora said:
7thVoid said:
Akanezora said:
Frezlaj said:

A-Are you a W-Wizard?

I agree about that, the OP&ED pretty much confirmed it.

It has always been my dream. See, not only do I like shooting fireballs from my butt but from my hands as well. Sadly I must admit my dream has yet to happen.I also feel most Koko shippers should be happy with Linda, for if it weren't for her this story wouldn't have happened. Linda... What can I say? You set the tone for this show, but because of you inability to display your feelings properly you lost the war that is love.
7thVoidJan 10, 2014 8:08 PM
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Pages (8) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.