Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Jan 9, 2014 7:45 PM

Jul 2013
GTFO Ghost Banri!! Don't ruin my ship!

I liked the first OP better than the new one. The new ED is just as good as the first one though.

I liked the episode regardless of Ghost Banri and his selfishness. Koko-chan <3

There is defintely gonna be more drama in the near future, but it looks like next week is gonna be a relaxing type of episode. Swimsuits ftw!
Jan 9, 2014 7:47 PM

Jan 2014
I prefer the first OP, same with the ED.
I found this episode kinda boring at the last 12 minutes, only the festival part was kinda cool.
My opinion about ship? I prefer Linda, your turn Ghost Banri.
Jan 9, 2014 7:55 PM
Jan 2011
Getting caught pretending to cook was funny. And what was with that bestiality story?
Jan 9, 2014 8:08 PM

Oct 2013
banri is just stupid or what?
<< i want to be with you all the time>> kiss scene happening 20 sec after this, refuse to do it... lol>> its not contradictory OOO wait....
ghost Banri being selfish,

p.s still not a so bad show, could say average atm...
Jan 9, 2014 8:11 PM

Jul 2010
So far, it still doesn't hold a candle to tora dora. I'm really hoping ghost Banri will bring the drama to make things more interesting.
Jan 9, 2014 8:37 PM

Apr 2010
Trainwreck OP and decent ED. Although I like the older ones more.

Pretty funny episode as well. But part of the time the sound balance seemed off. Music was too loud or the voices were too quiet.

Jan 9, 2014 8:43 PM
Oct 2013
GUYS!!!
I guess im the only one who see this. THE START of the episode, it is the prove that LINDA did HIT Bandri ON the bridge. She was the one who ran over him when he waited for Linda answer. Rewatch the Accident Scene and YOU COULD See The HELMET and the MOTOCYCLE USE by LINDA in this episode and one use in by the person who hit BANDRI are the same!.. So.. Did Linda love Bandri? Or She want to kill him? LOL haha :D
Jan 9, 2014 8:45 PM

Jul 2010
Even tho Linda>>infinity>>Koko, i disagree with Ghost Banri.Yes, i feel bad for him and for Linda, but cursing yourself and trying to hurt yourself just because you can't do anything about it is too selfish, but then again, you cant just give up on someone you love like its nothing, right.There is limit tho...
Also, dw Ghost Banri, Linda will find someone much better than current Banri in future for sure.It can be almost anyone after all.

New OP is pretty nice, not really liking ED tho.

Natsurito said:
GUYS!!!
I guess im the only one who see this. THE START of the episode, it is the prove that LINDA did HIT Bandri ON the bridge. She was the one who ran over him when he waited for Linda answer. Rewatch the Accident Scene and YOU COULD See The HELMET and the MOTOCYCLE USE by LINDA in this episode and one use in by the person who hit BANDRI are the same!.. So.. Did Linda love Bandri? Or She want to kill him? LOL haha :D
You're serious? its obviously trap.Someone stole it or its not the same equipment, thats all...
incompleteAEGISJan 9, 2014 8:50 PM
Jan 9, 2014 8:55 PM

Jul 2013
Lefty112 said:

I wish Ghost Banri would hurry up and disappear. Linda has no right to be with Banri, constantly denying her feelings and then expecting people to feel sorry for her. I feel like I'm watching White Album 2 all over again. I just hope this doesn't end in the same way. For the sake all Kouko shippers!
-Dizzy-Jan 9, 2014 8:59 PM
Jan 9, 2014 8:57 PM
Oct 2013
iLostReason said:
You're serious? its obviously trap.Someone stole it or its not the same equipment, thats all...

Who knows it might be a clue. Remember when Banri+Linda photo missing, even thou for 2 episode it didn't show where the photo is, we know that Kouko stole it due to her attitude change. This might have been a clue. O_O! hahaha
Jan 9, 2014 9:00 PM

Oct 2013
Natsurito said:
GUYS!!!

Perhaps as someone stated, the bike could've been stolen which is why Linda was late meeting Banri. It just so happened that her bike was the thing that caused the accident.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Jan 9, 2014 9:05 PM

Jul 2010
Ophis said:
Lefty112 said:

I wish Ghost Banri would hurry up and disappear. Linda has no right to be with Banri, constantly denying her feelings and then expecting people to feel sorry for her. I feel like I'm watching White Album 2 all over again. I just hope this doesn't end in the same way. For the sake all Kouko shippers!

What are you talking about? Linda expecting people to feel sorry for her? o_0 wasnt it her who never said a word to Banri that they were friends in past so he can live a normal life? isnt it her whos happy for Banri being with Kouko (maybe not inside, but outside shes supporting them all the way)? wasnt it her who comforted Banri with his own words from past? isnt it her who tore apart that picture? please tell if im wrong? because for me it looks like she just wants Banri to be happy.Denying her feelings? what can she do? say i love you and ruin his happiness? come on -.-
incompleteAEGISJan 9, 2014 9:08 PM
Jan 9, 2014 9:08 PM

Dec 2013
I'm really not a fan of the new opening and ending, nor do I really like the direction the anime is going with ghost banri being an ass. I really didn't enjoy myself this episode.
Jan 9, 2014 9:26 PM

Oct 2011
Hmm will miss the first OP and ED song. Ghost Banri finally makes his move : 0. Hope he doesn't attempt to kill Koko or even Banr himself : O. But he wants to make Banri and Koko suffer!!!
Jan 9, 2014 9:30 PM

Jul 2013
iLostReason said:
What are you talking about? Linda expecting people to feel sorry for her? o_0 wasnt it her who never said a word to Banri that they were friends in past so he can live a normal life? isnt it her whos happy for Banri being with Kouko (maybe not inside, but outside shes supporting them all the way)? wasnt it her who comforted Banri with his own words from past? isnt it her who tore apart that picture? please tell if im wrong? because for me it looks like she just wants Banri to be happy. Denying her feelings? what can she do? say i love you and ruin his happiness? come on -.-

Yes it may ruin his happiness but the longer this goes on the worse it gets. She's only trying to support them to help get rid of her feelings. Deep down she's probably hating herself. I see Ghost Banri coming back, then something's going to happen with Linda like finally giving in to her feelings. Then from there on its just one big train wreck and everyone gets hurt. She can't out put on the act forever, something's gotta give, whether it will be Linda or Ghost Banri I don't know.
-Dizzy-Jan 9, 2014 9:34 PM
Jan 9, 2014 9:30 PM
Luny Tunes

Feb 2012
Ghost Banri is being a douchebag. :/

The new ED is okay. :) The new OP kinda feels a bit out of place at some parts..
Jan 9, 2014 9:31 PM
May 2013
I think I'm starting to like Koko again.
Why did Banri reject her kiss though that was an asshole thing to do. Also I wonder how Linda and Banri are cool now after the last scene where she tears their photograph together or did I miss something? I was pretty confused.
Oh and I like the new ending song!
Jan 9, 2014 9:35 PM
Jul 2018
My god the Ghost Banri has gone crazy,

Also this:
Akamitsu said:
Trainwreck OP and decent ED. Although I like the older ones more.
Jan 9, 2014 9:36 PM

Nov 2011
Wow... Ghost Banri is genuine Class-A asshole now...Just GTFO already
Jan 9, 2014 9:51 PM

Oct 2013
mustardpalace said:
I think I'm starting to like Koko again.
Why did Banri reject her kiss though that was an asshole thing to do. Also I wonder how Linda and Banri are cool now after the last scene where she tears their photograph together or did I miss something? I was pretty confused.
Oh and I like the new ending song!

I too am starting to like our odd chocolate named friend once again. Yeah that wasn't weird to say. Anyway, it is my belief that Banri's ghost interjected on the kiss. Also Banri wanted to forget he ever had relations with Linda so in turn she ripped up the photograph.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

Jan 9, 2014 9:51 PM

Aug 2013
I do understand the Past Banri's feelings, but really. You're going to curse him from now on. I mean Linda was the one who ripped the picture of you guys together soo. Besides that, Koko's way of cooking xD
Jan 9, 2014 9:53 PM

Jan 2013
WOW, what's up with the crappy ratings this episode.
I loved it. The OP is good. Maybe it's my headphones but the vocals are drowned out.
The ED is very cute.
There were many great/funny scenes.
The rejected kiss was annoying
Jan 9, 2014 9:55 PM

Oct 2013
majiloveanime said:
I do understand the Past Banri's feelings, but really. You're going to curse him from now on. I mean Linda was the one who ripped the picture of you guys together soo. Besides that, Koko's way of cooking xD

Banri pushed the subject of letting their past go though. Not only that but he's also rejecting who he once was which is why ghost Banri is making the present Banri suffer. The real problem is that Koko is stuck in the cross hairs.

Jan 9, 2014 10:04 PM

May 2012
And so the protagonist's own enemy is himself....interesting.

This episode did feel out of place and lacking in a certain vibe that I usually get out of watching this show. Hopefully they're going somewhere with this.
Go ***k yourself.

Polite as usual,
lightXTC
Jan 9, 2014 10:06 PM
Dec 2013
omg old Banri is pissing me off just leave them alone but this episode confirms I am firmly on the Koko bandwagon.
Jan 9, 2014 10:22 PM

Jun 2013
These two are a riot! Beat it, ghost Banri! Go away and leave them alone already.

New OP and ED are good. Will miss the first ED though!
Jan 9, 2014 10:29 PM

Aug 2013
This episode kind of feels like a side story. Another calm before the storm woo!

Can we have the old OP and ED please?
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Jan 9, 2014 10:33 PM

Sep 2012
i really hope while she´s in barcelona banri and linda can develop a further relationship.,., it will be good if he can regain some of his memories with linda without loosing his new personality so he can have a relationship with her but without being the asshole banri that curses others
http://bleach-serenity.forumotion.com/t215-quincy-ranks&docid=KsZJVIFZBi3l5M&imgurl=http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/294/0/5/byakuran_signature_by_steamhive-d317vet.png&w=360&h=150&ei=z920Ud2YEbi-4AO9zoCYDw&zoom=1&ved=1t:3588,r:8,s:0,i:100&iact=rc&dur=774&page=1&tbnh=120&tbnw=288&start=0&ndsp=15&tx=126&ty=48" />
Jan 9, 2014 10:40 PM

Apr 2012
Stark700 said:
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Great episode! Dat OP song.

I liked the cherry mood even with Linda here. Dem outfits. Poor Koko though...maybe she had way too much fun or something lol. She got scared too XD so priceless. Koko and dat lipstick!

The atmosphere was great with everyone's energy! Oh Koko~you and your cooking skills. Nice festival though even with the drama still going on. Nana is also pretty awesome. Dat punch.
always ahead of everyone else, aren't you Start700?

LOL i noticed that the automated message actually says do not dicuss the manga beyond this episode. bug?
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jan 9, 2014 10:44 PM

Feb 2013
This anime is getting less interesting... Koko is annoying, and the new OP and ED makes me think the terrible Banri x Koko ship is going to be what sails at the end. I'm going to be especially mad if this plays out with Banri regaining his memories and still choosing Koko.
Jan 9, 2014 10:45 PM

Sep 2013
Good episode! That bastard past Banri! I wonder how they'll solve the conflict o.o. Will past Banri "move on" or like fuse with present Banri?
Jan 9, 2014 10:51 PM

May 2009
Marenwynn said:
This anime is getting less interesting...
Yeah something good better start happening or else I'll probably just end up dropping it this show
Jan 9, 2014 10:58 PM

Apr 2013
ghost banri is a tool
Jan 9, 2014 11:04 PM

Dec 2011
sweet holy mother of christ what is with the new black metal opening theme song???
Jan 9, 2014 11:10 PM

Jul 2013
Ghost cursing its own body. How silly. Nothing happened the whole episode.
Blindwolf Anime <- My Blog
Jan 9, 2014 11:23 PM

Mar 2013
New OP! Dat fcking dance lol it made ​​me laugh XD
and YamiBanri cursing "himself"..
Jan 9, 2014 11:41 PM

Apr 2010
Someone call the Ghostbusters, cause Ghost Banri is starting to get on my nerves!
Jan 9, 2014 11:55 PM

Jun 2013
I don't know... the humor in this episode was... oddly placed? Something just felt off about it. In fact, there's a lot of things about this show that seem off right now. However, I do have to give credit to the creators for managing to keep me in complete uncertainty about whether this story will end with Linda x Banri or Koko x Banri. Even with the OPs and EDs, I still wouldn't be willing to bet on one over the other just yet. For that, I'm still engaged.
Jan 10, 2014 12:21 AM

Nov 2011
I really do like the new OP

Though past Banri is a jerk off not letting himself be happy -.- I'm still all about the Kouko x Banri train.
Love the comments about past Banri being butt hurt xD
Jan 10, 2014 12:49 AM

Jul 2013
oh Koko you funny girl.. she's really the star of this show, stalker-ish though she may be XD

I like the new OP and ED better than the first ones. The original Banri was such a jackass!! Seriously, man.. Linda already rejected you outright. Move on!!

What a way to be ungrateful despite having such a beautiful and loving girlfriend.
Jan 10, 2014 12:49 AM

Oct 2013
AWESOME OP SONG.
This episode was so funny lol I liked it how they cheered up Kouko when she was feeling nervous.
One thing more about this episode, Fuck You GHOST BANRI.
Jan 10, 2014 12:59 AM

Jul 2013
dat chant...

Banri's ghost is just making things complicated.. I mean hes a complete different individual now...I wonder why hes still giving a fuck about the other Banri's relationships.. its not like he will gain anything if the other Banri ended up with Linda or anything..... or what? if that happened he can go back to his body??

that cooking scene was hilarious... I always thought that the comedy in this is always off but this one was really funny..

Koko's vacation will give more time for Banri and Linda... Banri's ghost should just stfu and watch things unfold... I like both Linda and Koko so its a win-win.
Jan 10, 2014 2:10 AM

Nov 2012
Wow good with the OP and ED, Ghost Banri please go away, you're a pain. New Banri you're a bastard for refusing that kiss.

Jan 10, 2014 2:21 AM

Jan 2009
Thoughts:
4:34 LINDA IS HAWT

6:41 Furi forshadowing?!??!! 何だと!!!

7:19 koko lipstick fail

8:13 last time I was this confused was when a gay guy started hitting on me. Weird ritual

13:30 lols, dat nana punch

14:49 I don’t' like koko, but that apron does look good on her

17:49 koko fake cooking ftw

20:20 dat intense cooking training… If that were on the cooking channel, I'd watch for sure

21:03 banri turning down koko's kiss. Linda ftw

--------------
Overall:
1. Big 180 degree turn on the OP song. Too much drums in the background made it noisy to enjoy.

2. ED song was forgettable.

3. Hate the fact that it took 3 weeks to air episode 13 after episode 12.

4. Linda = awesome

5. Not much happened in this episode... eh. EP13: 5/10
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Jan 10, 2014 2:31 AM

May 2009
Akamitsu said:
Trainwreck OP

What the hell that even mean?
Jan 10, 2014 2:39 AM

Jul 2013
Ah geez, Koko looked adorable in that OP/ED.
Ghost Banri you fucking jackass. Piss off already.
Banri didn't kiss Koko? What's with that..
Holy crap Koko looked great in those swimsuits
Edit: I must agree however, that the new OP does kinda suck.. the first one was much better.
SandyBoiJan 10, 2014 6:54 AM
Jan 10, 2014 2:40 AM

Sep 2011
That Ghost Banri should die!.... oh wait

Still rooting for Koko
pew pew pew
Jan 10, 2014 3:29 AM

May 2010
The opening song depressed me, but hey, it's not the end! Banri appears for a single shot, and all he does is holds her friend with his bangs covering his eyes. I mean, it can be sad news for her (though a happy news has more chances...)

Oh my God, the quality during the performance was fearsome. Nana's punch was the best part of this episode, hahahaha. That apron looked cute. The series is trying too hard with it's joke and relationships.. Somehow, I don't really care about this series and it's pairing now. I only want Chinami and esp. Linda to be happy. Also Nana and 2d-kun. That's all I care bout... Love the new ending, but the older one was so precious that I can't forget about it just yet.
TragicRomanceJan 10, 2014 3:33 AM
Jan 10, 2014 4:07 AM

Dec 2012
Managreed said:
Meh it was good but not great. The new OP song sucks imo but the ED is ok. It felt like just a transitionary episode meant to get laughs (which I don't like) and show Ghost Banri's super butthurt feelings (which I do like). I prefer the more plot twisting episodes over ones like this. Damn that Ghost Banri, fucking things up and shit...

Thank you,finally someone who says the new OP sucks.
Jan 10, 2014 4:13 AM

Apr 2013
So funny how Koko is nervous before the festival dance . Thanks to that Hey Hey Hey Koko overcome the nervous :) That Banri Ghost is so badass

Opening and Ending song are good :)
Pages (8) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.