Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 8, 2009 7:24 PM

Oct 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
soooo interesting episode
really picked up after a few episodes
Mar 8, 2009 7:26 PM

Aug 2008
Another great episode, I wonder how this series will end. Seeing how there's only 2 episodes left and many questions unanswered.
- Signature Removed -
The signature seriously lacked "It's a Sony" qualities.
Mar 9, 2009 1:07 AM

Dec 2008
Oh no the Episode 22 and 21 Thread from Saturday vanished because of the server crash ; (
------------
I will wait till ep 23 and 24 are out and then I will watch them at once.
Im curious how they will end this show
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2009 3:28 AM

Jan 2008
xD - Am I the only one getting extreme vampire - ghoul vibes from this ep? And damn Luna is wicked - she is just pure evil. I hope casshern goes goes to finish the job during the next two episodes.
~five exclamation marks is the sure sign of an insane mind~
Mar 9, 2009 3:52 AM

Dec 2008
-N0iR- said:
xD - Am I the only one getting extreme vampire - ghoul vibes from this ep? And damn Luna is wicked - she is just pure evil. I hope casshern goes goes to finish the job during the next two episodes.

Yes it was very bloody.
I wondered why Luna didn't care about the blood she lost
It seems like she even feels no pain by cutting her hands and arms.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 9, 2009 12:24 PM

Feb 2008
What a surprise. Compared to the previous episodes, this one was way less "aloof" storywise and quite easy to follow. But I have no idea how they will end the show with only 2 more episodes.;)
Mar 9, 2009 2:03 PM

Mar 2008
She's totally creepy o.o
Mar 9, 2009 8:23 PM

Jun 2008
Dio's in love with Casshern... ROFL =))
wtf?, he prefer Cass over Leda? get real??
i wanna spank Leda's a**...she's really mature and cute...

OMG, i think i've damaged my brain coz 'eatin' lots of h-anime @_@!
someone heeeellp....
Mar 10, 2009 9:21 AM
Sep 2008
Wasn't a fan of this episode.

Cassherns pain was too dragged out.
Dio's wish to fight Casshern was too dragged out. YOU WANT TO FIGHT CASSHERN, WE GET IT.
Braiking Boss / Gravekeeper combo still new, but no point to it yet, nothing explained.

Only saving grace was Leda / Luna interaction. The moment Leda's eye shattered, I knew what was coming, and it was delivered awesomely.
Mar 12, 2009 9:00 PM

Aug 2008
sick742 said:
I wouldn't quite say in love. But, as Nathaniel Hawthorn says in the American classic The Scarlet Letter, hate for another can become so strong it more resembles love.
脱ぎません!_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ .

Mar 14, 2009 6:01 PM

Aug 2008
Finally the final struggle between Cassher and Dio had beginning!
Mar 16, 2009 1:33 PM

Jan 2009
Well if the last couple of episodes didn't make Leda's intentions any clearer, this one surely has; wanting to attain mom-status. Luna's reactions in this episode have me confused to all hell. Maybe the next episode will make things clearer.
Mar 21, 2009 8:55 PM

Aug 2007
God, if you took some screen shots of some of the lines that Dio said and just looked at them out of context... :P

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Mar 28, 2009 9:05 AM
May 2008
will a girl/man/robot ever say those beatiful words spoken by dio to me? so romantic :'( ...

(yes, i paused the show and laughed. was certainly amusing)
Apr 11, 2009 8:29 AM

Aug 2008
Very interresting episode but confused me about Luna's intentions..
But, it was able to show that for someone to truly live they need a goal nd not eternal life.
Apr 28, 2009 9:36 PM

Feb 2008
sick742 said:
wtf?, he prefer Cass over Leda? get real??
i wanna spank Leda's a**...she's really mature and cute...

OMG, i think i've damaged my brain coz 'eatin' lots of h-anime @_@!
someone heeeellp....

leda was a delusional crazy bitch. anyone could see that. i mean come on...having a baby..when you're a robot.

while cassern was regenerating, it seemed to me that as he healed the world ruined faster. the more people seek to destroy him the faster they ruin it seems. luna grants eternal life but doesn't take away the ruin...so you ruin eternally. i have no idea at all whats going on.
Apr 16, 2010 6:26 PM

Jul 2008
so casshern and dio are going to have one final battle!
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Sep 30, 2010 1:44 PM

Aug 2009
Leda getting frozen like that creeped me out a fair bit :/
Jan 10, 2011 10:59 AM

Dec 2008
Luna, Leda and Dio are all getting on my nerves! Someone please kill them already!!
Why doesn't Luna remember Lyuze? And why doesn't she seem to remember that Casshern killed her?
Jul 10, 2012 8:43 AM

Sep 2009
I can't help but think of Solid Snake and Liquid when Dio and Casshern are together.
Sep 28, 2012 2:04 PM
Mar 2009
Leda is batshit crazy. Seems like she can't be fully healed by Luna, I wonder why.

Dio's obsession is ridiculous lol. The whole later half of the episode was so dragged out.

Also don't get why Lyuze and Friender just disappeared when their mission was to save Casshern...
Oct 21, 2012 11:31 AM

Feb 2009
The last scene with Luna and Leda was really creepy.
Looks like Casshern finally understands Dio, hopefully next episode they can fight uninterrupted.
Oct 28, 2012 11:39 PM

Jul 2008
I knew Leda was off, but she is completely loco...and yet its Luna who scares me the most.
May 21, 2013 3:51 PM
Aug 2011
Dio broke up with his girlfriend and then ran away with his boyfriend.
Girlfriend died but he don't care cause he don't love you anymore.

Sorry. I reached a point where I can only muster half-assed sarcasm towards this show.

Villetta_Nu said:
Luna, Leda and Dio are all getting on my nerves! Someone please kill them already!!

Never a good thing when the primary characters end up annoying a viewer to a degree where they want them all dead.
standMay 21, 2013 3:56 PM
Feb 21, 2014 6:28 PM

May 2012
The end is in sight and well the interest sure went sky high! Well let's see what's next!
Mar 6, 2014 4:25 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
Why isn't anyone asking questions of how/why things are happening? And did Friender disappear from the show? I only ask because at some point he had a whole episode dedicated to him and now he's become an afterthought.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Sep 14, 2014 5:16 AM

Nov 2011
HOLY SHIT

The way Leda went to Luna for the second time reminded me of Casshern killing Luna at the start.

But I guess in the end, that doesn't make sense because before Casshern supposedly killed Luna, the world was without Ruin.

Oh well.........
Jan 6, 2016 11:06 PM

Jan 2013
Great episode, I don't know if a lot of the motives make sense for how it all lead to this.
May 20, 2016 2:36 AM

Jan 2010

Now, that was a surprise. I actually didn't connect the dots on this one. Dio, at the end, was like the other people and robots Casshern met on his journey - those whom, as beings with limited lifespans, lived their lives to the fullest. So far, we've had people whom had obsessions, desires, dreams, goals, and passions, all trying their best to live a fulfilling life before burning out. Dio's life boiled down to fighting Casshern, and receiving eternal life would take away the thrill, excitement and rush of putting his life on the line.

Speaking of which, seems like Leda became addicted to Luna's blood. This show is really making eternal life out to be a curse at this point. I'm also curious as to what Braiking Boss is trying to do at this point. Also, the gravekeeper looks...familiar for some reason. I keep thinking it, but his interaction with Braking Boss makes them out to be strangers. Huh.
Feb 16, 2019 10:02 AM

Jan 2013
interesting episode.
Jun 1, 2019 10:59 PM

Jul 2016
Nice episode, but my God is it slow!
Apr 12, 2020 2:58 PM

Apr 2008
I like to call this ep "Casshern and Leda making agony emo moans" ep and I watched it around 12 midnight too.

No? Okay.

This is a good ep in a sense that vanity is a weapon. Both Leda and Dio have a vanity or conceit. Dio wants the silver booty badly; I still don't get it. Maybe Braiking messed with Dio's head during his "army leader" days, and then it really kicked his butt when Luna died.

Leda is obviously insane. She wants the immortality but maybe she really wanted to be with Dio and rule the Ruined world with him? Turned out it went over her head and I guess she paid the price. It's a good idea. Pursuing immortality always comes with a bad result.

But does this, in comparison, show Dio to be righteous?

Luna is odd. Still love you Dio
Jan 14, 2022 6:08 AM

Dec 2015
Leda never got over her "abandoned" baby, wich will unsurprisingly either be Ringo or reminded to her through Ringo somewhere near the finale (finally destroying what little remains of her disturbed mind).

Dio revels in his life goal, no idea why this one in particular but you got to accept anyone's dream I guess. And Casshern will help him burning what little life he still has, how nice.

As for the "King", I guess he will appear suddenly near the end to destroy Luna? Even though she isn't the Death Bringer she was anymore and is now the symbol of (fake) eternal life he wished to preserve.

3/5
Not much r an episode 22.
May 8, 2022 2:24 PM
Mar 2018
im trying to figure out luna's deal. seems like she may be healing but not "healing" in the traditional sense. she's imbuing those who drink her blood with death. she doesn't allow them to achieve eternal life. the consequence is that despite being healed, they may end up dying anyway. like leda.

perhaps an assumption but it also appears that those who die are then being planted as flowers.
Jun 4, 2022 12:50 AM

Feb 2021
Really boring tbh
Jan 1, 2023 2:00 AM

Jan 2015
I like the way it tied Dio into the themes of the standalone episodes. Mortals live with a purpose to make they're limited time worthwhile. Dio wants to fight Casshern, and rejects immortality as to not lose this desire to fight him. Makes sense.

Leda is power-hungry, and wants to rule and be beautiful. She's really struggling to make that a reality, and I assume she'll fail.

Luna is a mystery. I'm not fully understanding her yet. She gives her blood to supposedly make others immortal, but it didn't work on Leda. I wonder why Luna has no real personality of her own. What is she?

Braiking Boss was followed by ruining robots, so maybe he's up to something?

Lyuze, Ringo, Ouji, and Friender weren't really involved in this episode. Im kinda conflicted on how this is all turning out.'
Dec 19, 2023 7:17 AM
Oct 2022
caralho que cheiro de pica

More topics from this board

Poll: » Casshern Sins Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

slayer545-sama - Nov 20, 2008

92 by GabrielWhite »»
Feb 15, 10:33 PM

Poll: » Casshern Sins Episode 20 Discussion

dbaranyi - Feb 18, 2009

28 by FireRifle64 »»
Dec 7, 2023 10:42 AM

Poll: » Casshern Sins Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

dbaranyi - Feb 4, 2009

93 by FireRifle64 »»
Dec 2, 2023 7:59 PM

Poll: » Casshern Sins Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 )

angel999 - Oct 16, 2008

94 by FireRifle64 »»
Nov 24, 2023 9:21 AM

Poll: » Casshern Sins Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

dbaranyi - Mar 16, 2009

179 by -Xenophon- »»
Oct 24, 2023 12:07 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.