Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Jun 13, 2010 9:17 PM

Jun 2010
Question!

When ryugi talks to kitamaru about keeping what taiga said quiet, what did kitamaru mean by "Is this related to the favor taiga asked me on new years?"

When tagai was muttering to Ryugi was she just repeating what she said to kitamaru on new years?

:( confussed
Jul 6, 2010 4:33 AM

Mar 2009
What a tangled mess of relationships. Anyway it was hilarious when Ryuuiji yelled Taiga's name in class.
Jul 13, 2010 3:45 PM
Mar 2010
mhmhmhmh
ok transition ep.... it was expected, next ep should be great!!! none???
Nice scene Taiga return (Half original part of Ookami-san ahahaha), very nice scene

important dialogue between minorin and Ami: base of next episode, I suppose....

ok next to 23rd ep....
Jul 22, 2010 3:19 PM

Jan 2010
It must be me but I don't really see Ryuuji and Taiga together. I also agree with what Ami says about the father/daughter relationship Dude is annoying sometimes.
Jul 31, 2010 8:55 AM

Nov 2009

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Sep 6, 2010 6:17 PM

May 2010
VitaX said:
It must be me but I don't really see Ryuuji and Taiga together. I also agree with what Ami says about the father/daughter relationship Dude is annoying sometimes.

This.

Ami and Ryuuji would be a pair, if they could both swallow their pride. Minori is just too different and weird at this point.
Nov 18, 2010 3:17 AM

Oct 2008
Ryuuji and Taiga moments are so cute.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Feb 25, 2011 4:52 AM

Sep 2008
Have to say, I was a little bit disappointed in Taiga when she just came off as just brushing off what she said on the mountaintop when Ryuuji was carrying her, and just saying it was "something stupid" or something like that.

I can't say I have a preference for who will end up with who, but it's definitely interesting to watch them all figure things out while trying to be considerate of others (in some of their cases) and everything. XD Some said this was a slow episode, but I loved the developments, though they were few...
Mar 9, 2011 11:15 PM

Aug 2010
I think Taiga is well aware that she spilled the beans to Ryuuji and is now trying to make it seem like she was 'unconscious' and that her confession was 'something stupid'. I can see through your lies Taiga! JUST FUCK ALREADY
Mar 9, 2011 11:38 PM

Jun 2009
Akolatronic said:
I think Taiga is well aware that she spilled the beans to Ryuuji and is now trying to make it seem like she was 'unconscious' and that her confession was 'something stupid'. I can see through your lies Taiga! JUST FUCK ALREADY

Lol, I just had to comment on that.
"Yes, I have been deprived of emotion. But not completely. Whoever did it, botched the job."

- Geralt of Rivia
Mar 24, 2011 9:50 AM

Feb 2011
it getting more serious
i fell sorry to taiga
because she love ryujii but she can do that
and i fell kinda sorry to ami too
ImNotProMar 24, 2011 9:55 AM
Apr 10, 2011 12:36 AM

Mar 2011
I hate how long this series is dragging out Taiga and Ryuuji's feelings for one another. I wish Taiga would stop encouraging Ryuuji to go after Minorin. It's obvious he doesn't want her anymore. Ryuuji also needs to speak up more often.

Ami needs to stop being a bitch...

And Minorin just...needs to disappear from the series. I liked her character at first, but now she is just getting on my nerves.
May 10, 2011 2:54 PM
Jun 18, 2011 10:54 PM

Aug 2010
This is getting intense so who is it gonna be Takasu??Minori or Taiga?? take your guess but i already know.. T.T
Nov 8, 2011 11:13 PM

May 2011
TAIGA!!!!!
Dec 21, 2011 4:02 PM

Dec 2007
Only 3 more episodes left. I still don't know who Ryuuji is going to get with.
Aug 21, 2012 8:03 PM
Jul 2012
Great episode.
Dang everything flies fast ryuuji about to go to college.
Lol at tagia and ryuuji playing fighting.
Haha mnori pretending it was a ghost. But i agree about Ami sometimes she is annoying.
5/5
Aug 25, 2012 3:46 PM

May 2012
"As I thought being with Taiga is the best.." can't stop rewatching that scene.... So happy now for Taiga and Ryujii... but it seems that there are only a few who supports this pairing :(
Nov 16, 2012 10:27 PM

Oct 2012
*starts slow clap* Weellllllll..... GOOD FOR YOU, TORADORA! Making a kid sad-puke over the plight of the characters. I bet your SO happy with yourself. I'm really happy all of my feelings will end in three episodes. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO GOOD THOUGH?!? And now to go to bed depressed and alone... just like at least two of these characters will end up!
Let this be our little secret, no needs to know we're feeling HIGHER AND HIGHER AND HIGHER!
Nov 17, 2012 8:52 PM

Aug 2012
I feel sorry to ami too...
Feb 20, 2013 10:04 PM

Dec 2012
I really like where this series going right now. Not in possible couples but in style... IT'S SO EXCITING XD!! It's practically a race between the three girls. You might think Ami is out, ooooh but you watch yourself! Last-minute totally-inconvenient intimate moment with her and BOOM! you got a cliffhanger for a season 3.

While I may not particularly be rooting for Ami, she definitely proves an interesting case to watch. As [asandari] pointed out the only real development in this ep was the talk between Minorin n Ami.
asandari said:
The highlight was the conversation between Minori and Ami. I can really see some potential in their developments in the coming episodes...
But you've gotta feel bad for her. Everyone thinks she's a mature girl but she really wants to be a kid. She might shun the "father-daughter" relationship between Ryuuji x Taiga, and the "doll house" game he's playing with Minorin. But she wants to be a part of this "childish/shameful playing with emotions" because Ryuuji has been one the only people who actually cared about Ami (back when he helped her on that rainy day with the stalker. The intimate talks after that really spiced up the possibility of them liking each other)
Apr 16, 2013 6:07 PM

Jan 2013
This show is soo fun to watch! Always keeps a smile on my face :)

I didn't feel like it was too slow like some others thought and I usually make it a point to mention when I feel bored during an episode.

The talk between Ami and Minorin was great. We can tell here that Ami really is quite mature in that she picks up immediately what Minori is trying to say while giving her textbook sarcastic reply. I think she believes that she is getting through to Ryuuji to some extent since she says "Oh, it's just you" meaning she was expecting Ryuuji to come and not Minori.

Minori going back to the ghost/UFO thing to communicate her love is a continuing point of hers. I'm glad shes taking a stand and not giving up.

So glad Taiga is back! It was cute to see her and Ryuuji messing around again. I don't think I'd prefer them to end up together but I'd rather see her than Minori right now.

I don't even know if Kitamura is still relevant lol (unfortunately)
-Nothing can stay unchanged. Even so, can you still keep on loving this place?

-Be still my soul; when change and tears are past, all safe and blessed we shall meet at last.
Jun 9, 2013 2:56 PM

Oct 2010
I can't stand Minorin. Taiga is pissing me off, she needs to make her feelings clear. Same goes for Ryuji. I can understand why he wants Taiga to believe that it was Kitamura that rescued her, but I don't agree with it. Expecting some extreme melodrama in the coming episodes.
Jun 25, 2013 1:27 PM

Sep 2011
Still not getting together...I guess they are gonna leave it for the final episode, huh? :/
Minorin should give her fucking answer really soon so we can leave that aside already.

Ryuuji staring at Taiga like an idiot was cute :)
Jun 28, 2013 5:16 PM

May 2013
Hmmmmm Ep 22. 3 more eps left i think after i end this ill be very Sad this is one of my favorite romance anime
Sep 15, 2013 12:01 PM

Sep 2012
phantom19 said:
This show is soo fun to watch! Always keeps a smile on my face :)

I didn't feel like it was too slow like some others thought and I usually make it a point to mention when I feel bored during an episode.

The talk between Ami and Minorin was great. We can tell here that Ami really is quite mature in that she picks up immediately what Minori is trying to say while giving her textbook sarcastic reply. I think she believes that she is getting through to Ryuuji to some extent since she says "Oh, it's just you" meaning she was expecting Ryuuji to come and not Minori.

Minori going back to the ghost/UFO thing to communicate her love is a continuing point of hers. I'm glad shes taking a stand and not giving up.

So glad Taiga is back! It was cute to see her and Ryuuji messing around again. I don't think I'd prefer them to end up together but I'd rather see her than Minori right now.

I don't even know if Kitamura is still relevant lol (unfortunately)

when Minori say'd to Ami shes not giving up, she did not mean Ryuuji, cause she has given up on him & proof u see in next EP when she traps them & makes all clear, she traps them with herself in class room, if this isn't giving up then what is?
Dec 15, 2013 4:59 PM

Aug 2013
Ryuuji scream at the beginning was cute. For the rest, I though it would happen in another way, but still, Valentine day is coming, I guess they'll pass the next episode on it and they'll work things out.
«Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad.»
- Kurisu Makise a.k.a. The Zombie
Dec 23, 2013 5:55 PM

Dec 2012
"Talking to you makes me feel like I'm on my period."

going to use this sometime in the future.
Jan 8, 2014 3:55 AM

Oct 2013
minorin x ami x taigaaaaaaaaaa
"Urushibara Ruka. The mannerisms and voice of a woman... No... More feminine than any woman. But he's a guy. Taller than Mayuri, but so very thin... But he's a guy. Looks great in a miko outfit... But he's a guy. It's already twilight And yet, it's so hot. The cicadas are crying. But... He's a guy."
Jan 18, 2014 10:33 PM
Jul 2018
davidfresh said:

That's exactly what I came here to say XD

Maybe that will be my third quote in my signature LOL
Jan 28, 2014 2:47 PM

Feb 2011
You know now Ryuuji, so do something. T_T
Mar 22, 2014 8:48 AM

Jun 2013
Yup, this was one of those episodes. But hey, I still liked it a lot.
May 19, 2014 12:38 PM
Jan 2012
Ryuuji pls.
Jun 10, 2014 2:22 PM

Jan 2013
Hmm.. weird he likes Minorin so much or he liked her for so long that he wants to deny any feelings of his towards Taiga. Even to the point of lying to her. I feel sowry for all 3 girls.
Oct 16, 2014 3:36 PM

May 2014
Was super confused at the nightmare at the start, for a sec I thought the whole ski trip was a dream. But I guess he was just re-dreaming it and the nightmare part was Taiga falling down more? Ah, well. Not too bad an episode, I say.
Nov 20, 2014 6:44 AM

Jan 2013
Both the secondary characters decide to fight but it's already to late :/
Feb 19, 2015 6:40 PM

Dec 2009
Looks like this was an episode to stir feelings and build the tension, everything will boil over next episode.
May 18, 2015 4:50 AM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Average ep for me since it will be a Taiga ending.
Just waiting for the show to end since I dont wan't to dropp it a few ep before it's over :/

Jul 15, 2015 12:01 AM

Oct 2013
HikariJake said:
davidfresh said:

That's exactly what I came here to say XD

Maybe that will be my third quote in my signature LOL

word

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Sep 18, 2015 3:42 PM

Oct 2012
'Things will be definitely fine with Minorin.'

This sole sentence is enough to sum up this episode. He is now conscious of her. No wonder he didn't look anything close to happy when Taiga tell him this.

Still don't understand Minori though. Or it's more like she doesn't understand herself. And even Ami is now fed up of her undecisiveness.

Still, Ami loves him, and that's why she had resentful remarks when she saw them together with Taiga not being around. And that's why she was was looking up with hope for him to come when she was sitting by those vending machines.

Well, without Taiga around, things would doubtlessly come out very differently.
Dec 14, 2015 2:24 PM

Nov 2014
Nice episode. Ami clearly likes Ryuuji, glad to see Taiga return home.
Jan 19, 2016 5:28 AM
Jul 2014
Come on, I really hate when they do that! Finally things were developing and we're back to square one! I don't get it, this was 22nd episode! Here at the end, I would like to see, in the last three episodes, how Taiga's clumsiness and Ryuuji's shyness is affecting the start of their relationship in a good and bad way!!! Instead, I'm gonna get another big portion of, well, nothing (whole lotta pretending, denying, etc.).
For that my score for the show just dropped to 7!!!
Apr 12, 2016 4:40 AM
Mar 2016
jakov said:
Come on, I really hate when they do that! Finally things were developing and we're back to square one! I don't get it, this was 22nd episode! Here at the end, I would like to see, in the last three episodes, how Taiga's clumsiness and Ryuuji's shyness is affecting the start of their relationship in a good and bad way!!! Instead, I'm gonna get another big portion of, well, nothing (whole lotta pretending, denying, etc.).
For that my score for the show just dropped to 7!!!

No, we are not at square one, Ryuji now likes Taiga, and her him, so we've taken one more step. Although si sad this ends in three more eps
Also super sad at episode 20 I think or 19, when Taiga cries her eyes out. So sad hit me in the feels.
But yeah liking toradora so sad it ends soon. For ever
Jun 28, 2016 7:27 PM
Mar 2016
Minori, you are going to be like 4-5 episodes late in your confession. HE GAVE YOU ALL THIS OPPORTUNITY AND YOU MANAGE TO FUCK IT UP!!!!!!

She starting to piss me off as a character. You had your shot, now my ship will be filled and I'll be happy!
Jun 28, 2016 8:22 PM
Mar 2015
Homolust said:

This was me when I watched Spice & Wolf. Now it's the same with this show...
Oct 10, 2016 11:01 AM

Jul 2014
Nice to see the teacher taking her job more seriously.
Nov 28, 2016 11:13 AM

Nov 2015

Another dose of drama!
Ami, get your shit together.
Minori, are you going to let him go? Are you good with it or not? Decide already.
Taiga, did you actually admitted to yourself your feelings? Are you still trying to bury them?
Ryuuji, did you just gave up on Minori?

I know that the end couple will be Ryuuji and Taiga but him giving up that easily with Minori seemed... forced, just to clear the path for Taiga. I know, I know, he had been already rejected but there's those other things he heard... It seems he doesn't want to push his luck and stop being friends with her. Personally I think you should always try if there's a chance.

Oh, and it was really sweet that his mother took another job just to pay college for Ryuu! =D

NickyCharisma said:
*starts slow clap* Weellllllll..... GOOD FOR YOU, TORADORA! Making a kid sad-puke over the plight of the characters. I bet your SO happy with yourself. I'm really happy all of my feelings will end in three episodes. WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO GOOD THOUGH?!? And now to go to bed depressed and alone... just like at least two of these characters will end up!
JAJAJA This comment is gold xD
HumbertoZeroNov 28, 2016 11:26 AM
Dec 26, 2016 5:49 PM
Aug 2016
i think what taiga talk to kitamura on new year is about group arrangement for trip because kitamura think ryuji and taiga is compatible so taiga ask kitamura directly to don't arrange the group taiga with ryuji for make minorin don't feel pity for taiga

i just typing what i think no reason just ignore
May 9, 2017 6:34 AM

Feb 2013
Taiga is back, the anime without Taiga is boring.
May 9, 2017 6:48 AM

Jun 2010
Ryuuji x Taiga!!!
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

removed-user - Nov 26, 2008

284 by Matheus050 »»
May 8, 11:27 AM

Poll: » Best Toradora girl? (Repost)

JustSomeone15 - Apr 27

26 by VOLTHOR6 »»
May 3, 4:04 PM

» Toradora's Blu-ray has an issue

JustSomeone15 - Apr 29

2 by Binkini »»
Apr 30, 4:46 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Davison - Oct 15, 2008

238 by SanessyAdversary »»
Apr 25, 6:56 AM

Poll: » Toradora! Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Sonja - Mar 25, 2009

1109 by Laylabc »»
Apr 24, 10:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.