Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »
Dec 29, 2013 7:34 AM

Oct 2013
Linkark07 said:
8/10 for now, hopefully the closing chapter gets animated. I want that happy ending for Haruki and Kazusa.

Wolfeystein said:
I don't see how anyone could really be angry at a character here, tbh.

And find it rather childish that people are reacting so "Home Alone" to Kazusa and Kitahara finally having sex.

Setsuna dug her hole for herself. She knew that they had feelings for one another, but wanted Kitahara for herself anyway, and in taking advantage of his self-sacrificial nature, confessed -- despite knowing both of her friend's feelings. Something that caused Kazusa untold amounts of pain, and confused Kitahara even more.

She knew that her relationship was on borrowed time.

Which is why she doesn't complain. She simply mans up and admits that she has no room to feel hurt. Something she expressed on the lastest episodes.

But I don't hold it against her for what she did, though. She's just a human. No-one's perfect, and these people here aren't awesome people to begin with.

And I don't blame Haruki and Kazusa from having sex. They had both been separated by a dam for too long, and that simply burst forth when they finally confessed openly to loving each other. He loves her, she loves him, and they didn't want any regrets. Not expressing their love at that time would've been a huge regret.

Did it hurt Setsuna? Yeah. But it was about time that she shared some of the suffering too, and she knows it, and she mans-up and accepts it, gaining some of my respect.

Touma fan!! So i'm glad Setsuna got to see them kissing in front of her.

Why'd things turn out like that? Because setsuna got in the way of others' love. She got the ending she deserved. Setsuna was the one who betrayed both of them when she saw Touma kissed haruki. So Touma smacked away the phone was right in a revenge. Not having regrets was so right.

Well, haruki, too, left and right, so also got the ending he deserved.

Nice, but it's a series i won't rewatch because of Setsuna.

heiqi1huDec 29, 2013 7:53 AM
Dec 29, 2013 7:51 AM

Jul 2013
hyperknees91 said:
The only reason I'd feel bad if you liked Kazusa too much is well...obviously you're not going to see her for a long time

I've seen many posts trying to discourage Kazusa fans by pointing out that in the light of a second season she will not be there coz of CC. I want to say that this is somewhat misleading. Indeed Kazusa is absent in CC [she has just one scene], but let's be honest here. The only point in making a second season would be to adapt Coda. And coda is dominated by Kazusa in the same way that IC was Kazusa heavy. Therefore, fans of both factions will enjoy watching the character they like.
Dec 29, 2013 8:01 AM
Aug 2013
From what I've seen around from research, animating this CC would be rather pointless, since I hear it ends exactly where it begins, and just serves to frame a sort of unescessary drama and indecisiveness.

And considering the sketch seems to be from the last entry, Coda, it seems that at best CC will be compacted in some way, since animating the conclusion would be naturally more important, especially financially speaking.

The only question would be what ending the anime devs would choose to follow. I personally would probably enjoy the K-TE the most, given that from what I hear, it's the one that fits thematically and reasonably as the best with the 13 episodes that were animated.
Dec 29, 2013 8:03 AM
Apr 2011
Anime isn't any route, its lightly biased based on anime-original additions like the flashbacks, some changes with dialogue, and changes with Haruki's song, its a lot more complicated in the VN with that book and what it means than here.

Meykkei said:
well,it depends ._.

These aren't heavy spoilers, just some discussion about the endings.
Dec 29, 2013 8:14 AM

Jul 2013
@Wolfeystein

Yes, the sketch is from coda like you said.

CC serves 2 purposes in my opinion, a] you are offered a way out of the triangle with the new heroines (if that's what you want) and b] unlocks coda if you choose Setsuna

I cant see into the future but an educated guess would be that if 2nd season has 13 eps, first half will be Setsuna's CC route with new heroines as secondary cast (maybe even throw flashbacks from 'the idol who forgot how to sing' omake), while second half will be coda.

As to what coda end animators will choose? Nobody knows.... I dont like gamble but if I had to bet I'ld say chances are Kazusa TE >> Kazusa NE > Setsuna TE
Dec 29, 2013 8:19 AM

Aug 2008
Hetakoi said:
hyperknees91 said:
The only reason I'd feel bad if you liked Kazusa too much is well...obviously you're not going to see her for a long time

I've seen many posts trying to discourage Kazusa fans by pointing out that in the light of a second season she will not be there coz of CC. I want to say that this is somewhat misleading. Indeed Kazusa is absent in CC [she has just one scene], but let's be honest here. The only point in making a second season would be to adapt Coda. And coda is dominated by Kazusa in the same way that IC was Kazusa heavy. Therefore, fans of both factions will enjoy watching the character they like.

Well of course they could just not animate CC because it is kind of pointless other than dragged out build up. However if they do...it's the longest part of the game by far. Which means the majority of the game, Kazusa is not even present. Which would be a bummer for Kazusa fans.

I think Coda being dominated by Kazusa was a very bad idea too, but hey that's just me. I guess you are correct that the fans will get her love eventually. I just find a love triangle more compelling if all 3 people are active players in it you know?

An example of an idiot who haven't had a serious girlfriend/boyfriend eversince he/she was born thus, bitching and saying all those nonsense shit about a certain character. HAH.

Just fair warning, don't resort to personal attacks if you have no argument to give (in fact just don't make personal attacks in general, they make you look foolish). My current relationship is going on 3 years, so I wouldn't make random assumptions either.
hyperknees91Dec 29, 2013 8:24 AM
Dec 29, 2013 8:22 AM
Aug 2013
Venats said:
Meykkei said:
well,it depends ._.

These aren't heavy spoilers, just some discussion about the endings.

Yeah, this is precisely what I got out of the 13 episodes animated.

It's why I'd probably enjoy the K-TE better than the others, tbh. Espeically with the changes to the material that try to drive the Kazusa/Kitahara revolution of the plot more effectively -- i.e the ending song.

Hetakoi said:
I cant see into the future but an educated guess would be that if 2nd season has 13 eps, first half will be Setsuna's CC route with new heroines as secondary cast (maybe even throw flashbacks from 'the idol who forgot how to sing' omake), while second half will be coda.

Yes, that's indeed a good guess, and mine as well.
Dec 29, 2013 8:25 AM
Apr 2011
hyperknees91 said:
Well of course they could just not animate CC because it is kind of pointless other than dragged out build up. However if they do...it's the longest part of the game by far. Which means the majority of the game, Kazusa is not even present. Which would be a bummer for Kazusa fans.

I think Coda being dominated by Kazusa was a very bad idea too, but hey that's just me. I guess you are correct that the fans will get her love eventually.

CC is long because of how many heroines they had to incorporate, atop of all the angst! Haha. If you cut out the other girl branches and time taken to make them actual options, and just move through Setsuna's route, you'd not be that strapped for time in half a season's worth of episodes. Some of the biggest developments occur off screen during the second timeskip anyway, and the relevance of CC is a bit up to question when irregardless of what you do or choose, Kazusa return is like a sledgehammer to a glass house.

Dec 29, 2013 8:28 AM

Aug 2008
Well I'm more saying it's pointless if they don't do the side girl routes (which I hope they do in some way). But I think most of us are assuming that they won't go down that path.
Dec 29, 2013 8:29 AM

Mar 2009
Genix said:
Eh. Should've gone the harem route and avoided all the drama. That said, the story is meant as a prequel to an eroge, so it had only one end, so I guess it couldn't been helped.

It would be impossible considering the characters in WA2 are very selfish and traditional.

Also, people do not like triangles where all parts accept each other anyways, if it's two female-one male someone always comes up with something about how the story is just pandering the male readers fantasies, if it's the opposite people just call the girl a slut. So they always go bitching about one thing or another because claiming it to be unrealistic and such.

Venats said:

NeverSleepDec 29, 2013 8:37 AM
Dec 29, 2013 8:34 AM
Apr 2011
Wolfeystein said:
Yeah, this is precisely what I got out of the 13 episodes animated.

It's why I'd probably enjoy the K-TE better than the others, tbh. Espeically with the changes to the material that try to drive the Kazusa/Kitahara revolution of the plot more effectively -- i.e the ending song.

The differences are extremely small though noticeable here and there for those of who've played the VN. Ultimately you more or less get the same end result and feeling though, so it's hard to judge, say, or predict how the any continuations might progress. I think the only distinct difference is that in the change of medium, you get a chemistry bias you'd not have so easily picked up on in IC but you pick up on it anyway by the time of Coda. So really there's very few changes.

I think the biggest thing they changed outside of the flashbacks, is how Kazusa views Haruki's song/book. In the anime you're only presented Setsuna's realization, which is just like the VN, but you're never told how Kazusa feels about it. The anime sort of skipped that aspect and just made the song very dear to her but did not provide the reasons. The wording in there, how Haruki write his lyrics, is also very important in CC and Coda. Its not game changing by an stretch but its one of the many subtle details that you can stumble across through CC and Coda that really change the meanings of the scenes they appear in. This was probably because of time issues, its not the biggest of deals and the audience pretty much knows who wrote what for whom, and I doubt even a continuation would dalliance in the nuances of writing subtly when they have visual mobility.
Dec 29, 2013 8:37 AM
Apr 2011
NeverSleep said:

Dec 29, 2013 8:39 AM

Aug 2008
Venats said:

Dec 29, 2013 8:39 AM

Jun 2008
na35899 said:

setsuna = sweet-talk, selfish, opportunity stealer, bitc#h
haruki = impatient, indecisive, fuckking pathetic class rep
Kazusa= Coward, indecisive, Social retard, has mommy issues

There fixed it with some nice good balance.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Dec 29, 2013 8:40 AM

May 2013
Sigh, I wish this anime came with some warning labeled: School days version 2.0!!
Maybe that's an exaggeration BUT MY GOD. Why is it every other romance anime the MC falls for the second girl he runs into which is the manly one with the deep voice who's cold. They never end up with the sweet girl who they first introduce and make you fall in love with. Okay maybe he did end up with her after all but it doesn't even matter after what he did.

Like seriously? Where do I start with the history of abuse toward setsuma? How about where she cancelled her family trip to celebrate her birthday with her friends. NONE of them showed, instead they left her alone while they made out with each other. Great. Or how about when he ignored all of her phone calls while giving the man woman kasuza the D. Or my personal favorite at the end where he completely ignores his girlfriend and makes out with kasuza while she sits there and cries. What kind of sick show? Honestly. It's times like this where I have to remind myself it's all fake and written and try to ignore the experience.
Scumbag MC
Scumbag Kasuza
Hated everyone on this show except setsuma. I know she wasn't perfectly right in what she did either but seriously, she did not deserve all that. Maybe I need to jump out of romance or be done with anime all together. Only reason this is as popular/high rated as it is. Simply because everyone always falls for the stupid horse voiced square faced cold chick.

Okay now that I've calmed down a bit, this anime was pretty entertaining. Easy to watch. I'll give it a rating of 6. Ending is a sizable factor in this. It's never the chick I want it to be.. Maybe I've just been having bad luck. Still I can't get past the scumbaggy stuff. I understand kasuza had to suffer as well, but they could've made her more likable instead of randomly schlopping in an episode about her at the end to try to make you feel bad for her after they already made you fall in love with Setsuma.
nomanzDec 29, 2013 8:51 AM
Dec 29, 2013 8:43 AM

Aug 2008
kaimax said:
na35899 said:

You forgot "Oh woe is me" for Kazusa. haha. I'd probably add "insane" to setsuna and "submissive" to haruki.
Dec 29, 2013 8:44 AM
Dec 2013
if a season comes out concerning WA2 this will be coda,now about CC yes i think it will be animated too but perhaps it will only be about setsuna route and with elements from other routes(this is what happens usually when we have an anime adaptation of a VN they choose one route but they add things from the rest)now there is a chance for another 2 seasons one about cc and one about coda but in the way i see it they are going to have them both in one season....as for what ending they are going to choose i think it will be Touma's true ending or normal ending(which is more neutral but perhaps will dissapoint both the fans of touma and setsuna) i aslo found setsuna ending weak and forced but in the end i will take the anime ending(when it comes out) as the offecial one
Dec 29, 2013 8:44 AM
Aug 2013
Venats said:
The differences are extremely small though noticeable here and there for those of who've played the VN. Ultimately you more or less get the same end result and feeling though, so it's hard to judge, say, or predict how the any continuations might progress. I think the only distinct difference is that in the change of medium, you get a chemistry bias you'd not have so easily picked up on in IC but you pick up on it anyway by the time of Coda. So really there's very few changes.

I think the biggest thing they changed outside of the flashbacks, is how Kazusa views Haruki's song/book. In the anime you're only presented Setsuna's realization, which is just like the VN, but you're never told how Kazusa feels about it. The anime sort of skipped that aspect and just made the song very dear to her but did not provide the reasons. The wording in there, how Haruki write his lyrics, is also very important in CC and Coda. Its not game changing by an stretch but its one of the many subtle details that you can stumble across through CC and Coda that really change the meanings of the scenes they appear in. This was probably because of time issues, its not the biggest of deals and the audience pretty much knows who wrote what for whom, and I doubt even a continuation would dalliance in the nuances of writing subtly when they have visual mobility.

Ah, I see what you mean. I personally picked-up the chemistry bias around the time of episodes 10 and 11,s o it might very well be the effect of the change of medium.

Regardless, it's precisely because of that bias that I'd like the K-TE more. I'm not sure from your post if the bias exists in the VN's, but from what you seem to indicate to me, it does.

But I get what you mean -- that the changes are rather small and not a definite confirmation of that bias for the continuations, correct?
Dec 29, 2013 8:50 AM

Jun 2008
hyperknees91 said:
kaimax said:
na35899 said:

You forgot "Oh woe is me" for Kazusa. haha. I'd probably add "insane" to setsuna and "submissive" to haruki.

LOL, I would bro/sis fist you from around the world

Well, time to post this preview from the VN
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQTXNVZPWP8

Dec 29, 2013 9:02 AM

Mar 2009
hyperknees91 said:
NeverSleep said:
Venats said:

nomanz said:
Sigh, I wish this anime came with some warning labeled: School days version 2.0!!

Please... do not compare these. Specially if you're talking about the anime version of both. It's implied Makoto was going around with at least 30 girls...
Dec 29, 2013 9:08 AM

Apr 2012
I'm kind of surprised so many people have finished the VN. Well, I am one of them, but still... It just comes as a surprising fact to me. LOL
Dies Irae! :)
Dec 29, 2013 9:08 AM
Dec 2013
Oh im so fucking pissed this is even my first post/comment. Why are you guys siding on Setsuna when clearly she's a total bitch?

I hate her instantly when she explained her 'lies' (why she decided to confess to Kitahara), you guys also bashed Touma for being a 'great' friend (sarcasm pls) when clearly Setsuna is the bitch here for taking Kitahara away from Touma when she knew that they both like each other and will end up together eventually. Setsuna is the bitch here, fucking up their (Kitahara and Touma) slow but gradually increasing feelings. She deserved to be drilled a hole in her heart when they kissed infront of her, TAKE THAT BITCH
Dec 29, 2013 9:10 AM

Aug 2008
Well in School Days you were just suppose to enjoy a rage fest. In WA2 you are suppose to enjoy a situation that comes about because all of the flaws and positive traits of our characters make it so. So I guess you could say School days is an incredibly simple minded version of WA2.

Oh im so fucking pissed this is even my first post/comment. Why are you guys siding on Setsuna when clearly she's a total bitch?

I hate her instantly when she explained her 'lies' (why she decided to confess to Kitahara), you guys also bashed Touma for being a 'great' friend (sarcasm pls) when clearly Setsuna is the bitch here for taking Kitahara away from Touma when she knew that they both like each other and will end up together eventually. Setsuna is the bitch here, fucking up their (Kitahara and Touma) slow but gradually increasing feelings. She deserved to be drilled a hole in her heart when they kissed infront of her, TAKE THAT BITCH

Well at least this ending made someone supremely happy. I say that's a success. But like Tennouji below me says...Kazusa and Haruki are incompetent at life to start a relationship on their own without Setsuna. Which is kind of ironic really.
Dec 29, 2013 9:11 AM

Sep 2011
Night-Hawker said:

LOL then you should thank Setsuna that Haruki and Kazusa end up together. Without Setsuna, those assholes won't do shit.

Dec 29, 2013 9:16 AM
Apr 2011
Wolfeystein said:
But I get what you mean -- that the changes are rather small and not a definite confirmation of that bias for the continuations, correct?

Yes, and IC is naturally a little bit biased because its about setting up the fact that Touma and Haruki are deeply in love with one another. So any bias in the anime is a bit hard to judge, even if the chemistry on screen between Kazusa and Haruki is very strong to a viewer. Anime still went above and beyond the VN in setting the mood though with its liberal use of flashbacks and on screen dynamics.

This is why I say its hard to judge. They could very easily focus very heavily on CC and have a very light treatment of Coda where Haruki chooses to lie to Kazusa and picks Setsuna right off the bat and you end up on Setsuna's TE. I don't expect it (and I wonder how audience would react to Setsuna suddenly being the lead role) but I don't like to play foreseer.
Dec 29, 2013 9:16 AM

Jun 2008
risingangel90 said:
in the end i will take the anime ending(when it comes out) as the offecial one
No. Any ending will still be the ending for the anime, but it will never dictate which is the true ending because it's subjective. It's simply the anime adaptation choosing an ending for an adaptation. Letting that dictate my view on the whole thing is just foolish.

nomanz said:
-Like seriously? Where do I start with the history of abuse toward setsuma?
Prepare your heart if Closing Chapter gets adapted for the second season
- Ending is a sizable factor in this. It's never the chick I want it to be.. Maybe I've just been having bad luck.
Surprise, it's only the ending of the 1st season. So, Setsuna is not out of the game.
-try to make you feel bad for her(Kazusa) after they already made you fall in love with Setsuma.
uhh..It'll balance out later

NeverSleep said:

Night-Hawker said:

Well they're free to do it like you just did to Setsuna. But You'll never understand the true meaning of White Album 2 if you keep playing the siding game/shipping or whatever the game is called.

Aerbage said:
I'm kind of surprised so many people have finished the VN. Well, I am one of them, but still... It just comes as a surprising fact to me. LOL

Lol, I'm surprised that you're surprised.
kaimaxDec 29, 2013 9:20 AM

Dec 29, 2013 9:20 AM
Apr 2011
Tennouji_ said:
LOL then you should thank Setsuna that Haruki and Kazusa end up together. Without Setsuna, those assholes won't do shit.

Spoilers for Twinkle Snow ahead!
Dec 29, 2013 9:30 AM
Aug 2013
Venats said:
Wolfeystein said:

Yes, and IC is naturally a little bit biased because its about setting up the fact that Touma and Haruki are deeply in love with one another. So any bias in the anime is a bit hard to judge, even if the chemistry on screen between Kazusa and Haruki is very strong to a viewer. Anime still went above and beyond the VN in setting the mood though with its liberal use of flashbacks and on screen dynamics.

This is why I say its hard to judge. They could very easily focus very heavily on CC and have a very light treatment of Coda where Haruki chooses to lie to Kazusa and picks Setsuna right off the bat and you end up on Setsuna's TE. I don't expect it (and I wonder how audience would react to Setsuna suddenly being the lead role) but I don't like to play foreseer.

Ah, I see. You're dealing in likelihoods, of course. Very prudent and clever.

Though I ask: does this bias towards Kazusa/Haruki also exists in the novels? You mentioned that by the time of Coda it becomes clear.

If so, I understand your position on thinking of the larger likelihood of a K-TE animation, but being hesistant of putting an all-in.
Dec 29, 2013 9:34 AM

Aug 2008
I'd say it's kind of impossible for it not to lead towards K-TE if they follow coda. I mean Setsuna essentially gets written out of the story for the first half.
Dec 29, 2013 9:36 AM
Apr 2011
hyperknees91 said:
I'd say it's kind of impossible for it not to lead towards K-TE if they follow coda. I mean Setsuna essentially gets written out of the story for the first half.

She's essentially written out for all of it unless you pick to play as her. <.>

But that hardly means anything when adaptations are concerned.
Dec 29, 2013 9:41 AM

Sep 2011
Finally done watching this bullshit.

I don't have any opinion on this since I already played the VN.

Sooo... where's my Closing Chapter?

Dec 29, 2013 9:52 AM

Aug 2008
Venats said:
hyperknees91 said:

She's essentially written out for all of it unless you pick to play as her. <.>

But that hardly means anything when adaptations are concerned.

True but I was more speaking of the common route of coda (which hopefully they will adjust).

BTW whats your take on the K-TE ending? Like what message do you think its suppose to give us?

Dec 29, 2013 10:01 AM
Apr 2011
hyperknees91 said:

Dec 29, 2013 10:04 AM

Jun 2009
What a bitter ending for the 3.

The morale of the story is?
BE TRUE TO YOUR FEELING AND FUCKING CONFESS IF YOU DONT WANT TO END UP IN A MESS LIKE THIS!!

Not like many of us will ever have 2 idol-tier girl falling for us anyways

hmmm....

7... Or 8...

I'll decide later.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 29, 2013 10:05 AM

Aug 2013
No happy ending as expected , but hood for gouma and Haruki are together .
but ... I was shocked at first starting final episode doing THAT and THAT -_- , I almost rated it 7/10 lol how did it reach that that fast xD
My final rating is 8/10 , we didn't have romance/drama anime from so long :0 but why is white album serieses like that xD? always a girl who we pity her.
BETTER than the other white album I hated that series xD

LCWS | SCS | TCO | NC | DNC
Dec 29, 2013 10:05 AM
Aug 2013
Venats said:
hyperknees91 said:

Hah. Hearing you describe this ending just makes me want it more. :P

What a dangerous thing.
Dec 29, 2013 10:07 AM
Nov 2010
Great series. As someone commented on before, the story made the audiences disgusted with the characters. Betrayal at its best.
The characters were also disgusted with their actions for the matter. The sex reinforced it.
Something this good only comes once every decade I guess.

Great episode.
Well, Haruki's life was already a mess, and Touma just smashed it for good.
Better kill his feelings for her right there before she left than letting his feelings kill him eventually.
Touma leaving was already inevitable when she made up with her mother who she loves more than anything in the world.
Laughing at people butthurt for Setsuna. Didn't Haruki confess everything? Setsuna was going with Haruki to see Touma, she'd know what's waiting for her to see.

And yeah I enjoyed watching and waiting every week for this drama.
Dec 29, 2013 10:22 AM

Aug 2013
At least we got a couple of brief flashbacks to megane Setsuna...

I actually liked the moment when Kazusa smacked away the phone. That and the fact that the whole scene was wordless really pumped up the feeling that their pent up lust for each other was being released.

Overall a very good anime. I found myself reluctant to watch each episode the moment it came out, but I was never disappointed afterwards. Like, "Nooo not more drama!" Followed by, "Man that was some good drama." I still can't commit to a "team" since both girls still have very solid lists of pros and cons. Obviously Setsuna is in a downswing story wise, but that's just because they built up her character first, and then spent time on Kazusa later. I thought the characters and their interactions were very imperfect, and thus far more realistic than you find in most romance stories. Anime or otherwise. 9.5/10 pending second season.
Dec 29, 2013 10:36 AM

Jun 2008
PaleBlue said:
" I still can't commit to a "team" since both girls still have very solid lists of pros and cons.

Don't, simply don't, keep it neutral and you''ll actually understand more than those "Shippers".

Dec 29, 2013 10:37 AM

Aug 2008
Venats said:
hyperknees91 said:

Dec 29, 2013 10:47 AM
Apr 2011
hyperknees91 said:

VenatsDec 29, 2013 10:51 AM
Dec 29, 2013 11:05 AM

Nov 2013
Condensing CC? If a player plays only Setsuna's CC end, it still stretches longer than IC... Even though only Haruki (IMO) has any "relevant" (backwards) character development, that is still money on the table for the production... Well that's me seeing through the worth of this series as a whole, moneywise... Storywise however, hmmm even coda streches for a bit so I'm fine with three seasons of freaking WA2

In any case of bias, if Fumiaki Makoto wants to really open up to K-TE he can just alter a bit of CC since a lot was also forshadowed in IC, dialogue-monologue-wise...
Dec 29, 2013 11:19 AM

Aug 2008
Venats said:
hyperknees91 said:

hyperknees91Dec 29, 2013 11:23 AM
Dec 29, 2013 11:26 AM

Jul 2013
This goes to hyperknees91 or Venats:

Can any of you guys tell me who's the FINAL FINAL FINAL FINAL choice of Haruki? And does he really sticks with Touma or Setsuna?

I'm kind of obsessed with the series you know...I'd really appreciate if someone answered me :(

Thanks!
Dec 29, 2013 11:31 AM
Mar 2013
T_T im going to look for a rope
Dec 29, 2013 11:33 AM

May 2011
SETSUNA GOT OWWWWNNNNNNEDDDD
Dec 29, 2013 11:44 AM

Aug 2008
RemyMBB said:

Can any of you guys tell me who's the FINAL FINAL FINAL FINAL choice of Haruki? And does he really sticks with Touma or Setsuna?

I'm kind of obsessed with the series you know...I'd really appreciate if someone answered me :(

Thanks!

There is 3 endings to the game. None of them are the "canon" ending. You can basically choose who you want Haruki to end up with because it's a VN. Though most people consider Kazusa's true end the most likely choice for adaption.
Dec 29, 2013 11:49 AM

Jul 2013
hyperknees91 said:
RemyMBB said:

Thanks!

There is 3 endings to the game. None of them are the "canon" ending. You can basically choose who you want Haruki to end up with because it's a VN. Though most people consider Kazusa's true end the most likely choice for adaption.

Oh that's great. I thought that it would be like the Introductory Chapter you know? Only 1 ending and all...

And as my final request...can you tell me with HIDE ON all the 3 endings? \õ

Thank you so much for your help!
Dec 29, 2013 12:10 PM

Dec 2012
Let me just say that I'm looking at this story different then alot of you. I haven't played the Games or read the manga. This is purely what I think of a great anime. Nothing more. Ending for this series/season. Was shitty. Better then some but still not the way it should have ended. Some of y'all said y'all hate that he cheated. I think he made it obvious what was going on, That's 1, 2, I felt the build up was meant for him to end up with Touma and they foreshadowed it during the WHOLE series. People upset over the fact the two people truly in love got together, its kinda crazy, but to each there own. The Sex scene... I'm not a hater of sex at all, but there is a time and place and then you have to make the scene feel good. That sex scene was awkward and rushed. They made our main character look dark during the scene like he was raping her. Then as she walks away she looks as though like someone else said her insides are destroyed(Also laughed at). It just left you going Why? Why was that needed? It just set me off at the Episodes start. Now onto Setsuna. She straight up acted like she didn't care, what women does that? Insert Kevin Hart joke. So we feel bad for her? Really? Touma was the right person for our protagonist not Setsuna, whatever your opinion you can't deny that their personalities are better for each other. Setsuna and the massive guilt trip is what upset me about this Episode. Unlike Ep. 12 that made us feel great at this end, this was uber dark. and took the show from a PG rating to a 17+ rating . I know its based of Eroge and all this but I enjoyed the show so much, They should have taken the Steins;Gate approach and made it PG till the very end. Ending sucked. Know I hope to god we get a new season cause this episode pissed me off by how it flipped my show on its head. For a purely anime watcher, having not played the games or read the manga this ruined the show. Eroge and Manga people can't understand cause they have seen what happens and weren't bothered by this. I just though the Season/series should have ended at 12.
Dec 29, 2013 12:12 PM
Dec 2013
personally the endings are 2 K-TE and K-NE i cant see S-TE as ending of the story the only way for the S-TE to be adapt for the anime future finale is for the writer to be a setsuna fan and still the chances are few
Pages (18) « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

221 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

200 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 7:40 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

100 by GingZ »»
Feb 27, 2:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.