Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (18) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »
Dec 28, 2013 9:55 PM

Dec 2012
I completely agree about whoever said that the friendship between Setsuna and Touma feels fake. I used to like the MC but not much anymore. I actually understand why would Tomua be heads over heels over Haruki but not Setsuna.

I still like Tomua but I don't think I can call her a favorite character of mine anymore..
Dec 28, 2013 9:58 PM
Aug 2012
kuroneko99 said:
Nice airplane.

Hah! I was waiting for this

Sex scene was a tad bit too long

There was no easy way out of that scenario. First we feel for Touma, then for Setsuna. In the end no one is happy as the situation is corrected. Like they are all being punished for their wrong doings.

Overall I quite enjoyed this. Been a while since a romance anime has got me waking up 5am to watch on Crunchyroll.
KVVDec 28, 2013 10:12 PM
Dec 28, 2013 9:59 PM

Jul 2012
Keetriver said:
kuroneko99 said:
Nice airplane.

Hah! I was waiting for this

RIP Picture frame. You will be missed.

Bakagami_Taiga said:
l didn't really care who he ended up with but at least properly break up with setsuna before doing all that. It's not fair to setsuna and is a jerk move

^
Dec 28, 2013 10:16 PM
Dec 2012
Wolfeystein said:
I don't see how anyone could really be angry at a character here, tbh.

And find it rather childish that people are reacting so "Home Alone" to Kazusa and Kitahara finally having sex.

Setsuna dug her hole for herself. She knew that they had feelings for one another, but wanted Kitahara for herself anyway, and in taking advantage of his self-sacrificial nature, confessed -- despite knowing both of her friend's feelings. Something that caused Kazusa untold amounts of pain, and confused Kitahara even more.

She knew that her relationship was on borrowed time.

Which is why she doesn't complain. She simply mans up and admits that she has no room to feel hurt. Something she expressed on the lastest episodes.

But I don't hold it against her for what she did, though. She's just a human. No-one's perfect, and these people here aren't awesome people to begin with.

And I don't blame Haruki and Kazusa from having sex. They had both been separated by a dam for too long, and that simply burst forth when they finally confessed openly to loving each other. He loves her, she loves him, and they didn't want any regrets. Not expressing their love at that time would've been a huge regret.

Did it hurt Setsuna? Yeah. But it was about time that she shared some of the suffering too, and she knows it, and she mans-up and accepts it, gaining some of my respect.

could not have said that any better
Dec 28, 2013 10:16 PM
Dec 2013
Okay, I've watched all the episodes of this season. Everyone is either taking Setsuna's side or Kazusa's side. From episode one, anyone could see that Haruki had feelings for Kazusa and cared a lot about Kazusa. And if you paid REALLY CLOSE attention to the way Kazusa acted, you could see that she reciprocated those feelings. Setsuna, however, also loved Haruki and Kazusa knew such which is why she didn't make a move. But once Haruki realized his feelings for Kazusa and Kazusa's feelings for him, he couldn't hold back any longer. Look, I see where some of you are coming from, Setsuna betrayed Haruki and Kazusa shouldn't have pushed away the phone, but if you, ladies, put yourself in place of Kazusa, you'd have done the same thing.

Another thing about White Album 2 having another season. The original White Album had twenty-six episodes, thirteen in the first seaons and thirteen in the second. Also White Album 2 left a few loose strings, and to make any good story...well good, you have to tie up all the loose ends. I'm sure they'll make another season, and I'm sure Haruki will end up with Kazusa. I'm just hoping Haruki doesn't end up like the main guy from White Album 1. Also I think it'd be pretty cool to see Ogata Rina or Hirano Aya to show up in the second series. Just an opinion though.
Dec 28, 2013 11:01 PM

Jul 2013
katherinewulf said:
... but if you, ladies, put yourself in place of Kazusa, you'd have done the same thing.

Good grief, I hope I never have any ladies like the ones you know for a friend. Wow...

Cheaters are scum of the Earth. That they exist makes me ashamed to call myself a human being.
SMU_PonyDec 28, 2013 11:09 PM
Dec 28, 2013 11:04 PM
Mar 2013
Team Setsuna!!!
Dec 28, 2013 11:32 PM

Aug 2010
Great show. Best love triangle I've seen. Up there with Rumbling Hearts. Other love triangles need to learn from this. I like both heroines in this show and I felt really sad for Setsuna even though I was rooting for Touma. This show is definitely going to get a season 2.
Dec 28, 2013 11:50 PM
Oct 2013
The opening caught me completely off guard. It makes me wish the VN translation was finished as I can't wait to see how the story ends.

As it's been pointed out, each of them has their faults regarding this whole issue. Haruki should have at least properly broke up with Setsuna, but speaking as someone who's been in love, once you're finally with that special someone then who cares about anything else.

Setsuna knew how it was going to end up but she still bought the dream she was selling to herself. Even after all that's happened I get the feeling she's still going to try to get in between them now that she has Haruki to herself, which you can't blame a person in love for trying.
Dec 29, 2013 12:01 AM

Feb 2012
hyperknees91 said:
And this was the last time the series was good. Anyway yeah Setsuna is clearly insane obviously, Kazusa is a friggin idiot of course. But hey both are entertaining and isn't that what matters the most? Anyone find it funny that Kazusa managed to cause such a giant mess before leaving and left without having to deal with any of it. Not blaming her of course its just kind of funny.

I hope you guys don't like Kazusa...I really don't.

Anyway I submitted my review. Nice characters, decent setup, poor drama. 7/10

I like Kazusa more than Setsuna but i like both of them. Decent Series. Although some scenes were painful to watch, still a GOOD TIME WASTER. 8/10 hoping for a second season.

WTF PEOPLE HATING ON TOUMA KAZUSA JUST FOR THAT SILLY SEX SCENE, What in the world. Oh myyyyy. Roflmao. People hating beautiful characters just because they did something bad and had sex sex sex. What a dense way to put it but it's just stupid.

ALL of them were at fault so there's so one to actually blame here. DAMN IT.
Altaria-chanDec 29, 2013 12:12 AM
Dec 29, 2013 12:07 AM

Mar 2013
I was surprised they sex, the anime didn't feel like the type to include a sex scene, but overall a good episode. Thought I hate that they left so many questions unanswered. Like do Haruki and Setsuna get back together? Or maybe Touma comes back? You could say that it's left to the watcher imagination but if I wanted to use my imagination I would not watching a anime someone else wrote. it really pisses me off when the writer leaves the story unfinished, and I really don't see this as having a second season.
Dec 29, 2013 12:09 AM

May 2009
God, this is the worst cast of main characters i've ever seen!
Dec 29, 2013 12:12 AM

Dec 2012
Okay... by the vote up top, y'all might think I'm crazy for saying this. Anime should have ended with Ep. 12. Ep. 1-12 GREAT. Top 25 anime list for me if we are going by Ep. 1-12. Ep. 13... 13 is a very unlucky number despite the fact our protagonist gets lucky. But Setsuna and Touma. I liked Touma throughout the series so Ep. 12 made me think the series had ended with our Protagonist and Heroine in each others embrace. The 2 minute sex scene to a show that's been pretty PG surprised me. I know its White Album but I thought they were staying away from the Original White Album with this one. I personally had trouble watching White Album, because it had too much sex he betrayed everyone, and was so pathetic I couldn't stand the character. The Sequel was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. Then you through in a sex scene and a guilt trip that made me feel uber shitty, then Setsuna wouldn't leave the guy alone. That airport scene was... classless just... Y'all get my point. Ending for this one may have ruined the series. 2/10 for ep. 13. Cause of the surprise they gave us. Ep. 1-12 a masterpiece and a real treat .
Dec 29, 2013 12:16 AM

Feb 2012
WTHHHHHHHH. LOLOLOLOlOLOLOLOL Why do people keep on complaining about that silly sex scene? What the actual fuck. They love each other so what? They want to have sex and they did it. Nothing's wrong with that.
Dec 29, 2013 12:41 AM

Dec 2012
Yeah nothing wrong with it. And its not that people are complaining It was awkward and didn't fit the story it kinda just jumped out.
Dec 29, 2013 12:46 AM

Dec 2013
Ahhh, those tears rolling from Setsuna, especially when she broke down at the airport after seeing Touma and Haruki. Sigh. Haruki you bastard.
Bloop
Dec 29, 2013 1:45 AM

Mar 2009
ShadowSkill said:
So according to the VN Intro Chapter, did all of them have a chance to talk about their feelings and past actions in the airport before Kazusa leave? Or did Kazusa just leave after that kissing scene? Spoilers tag pls..

Nah.
LibertyPrime333 said:
Okay... by the vote up top, y'all might think I'm crazy for saying this. Anime should have ended with Ep. 12. Ep. 1-12 GREAT. Top 25 anime list for me if we are going by Ep. 1-12. Ep. 13... 13 is a very unlucky number despite the fact our protagonist gets lucky. But Setsuna and Touma. I liked Touma throughout the series so Ep. 12 made me think the series had ended with our Protagonist and Heroine in each others embrace. The 2 minute sex scene to a show that's been pretty PG surprised me. I know its White Album but I thought they were staying away from the Original White Album with this one. I personally had trouble watching White Album, because it had too much sex he betrayed everyone, and was so pathetic I couldn't stand the character. The Sequel was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO good. Then you through in a sex scene and a guilt trip that made me feel uber shitty, then Setsuna wouldn't leave the guy alone. That airport scene was... classless just... Y'all get my point. Ending for this one may have ruined the series. 2/10 for ep. 13. Cause of the surprise they gave us. Ep. 1-12 a masterpiece and a real treat .

It's not the ending though, this is just the introductory arc from the novels, there are two more arcs after this, I would say this is like 15% of the whole story.

pizza_012 said:
WTHHHHHHHH. LOLOLOLOlOLOLOLOL Why do people keep on complaining about that silly sex scene? What the actual fuck. They love each other so what? They want to have sex and they did it. Nothing's wrong with that.

The sex scene was okay... but the scene of her exiting the apartment walking like she had her insides destroyed was ridiculous. Seriously, I've spent minutes laughing at this.

I don't even know why people jimmies are being rustled by this sex scene, it's just the final nail in the coffin, Haruki have been cheating on Setsuna at least emotionally for a while before this final part, it was more subtle in the beginning, he goes out with Setsuna because of his lust, but at some point he starts showing his intentions and goes running around after Kazusa while neglecting his own girlfriend without ever talking to her about this.

My opinion is about the same as what I said to the friend who gifted me the novel when I finished the story:

I don't like Haruki. To hell if he is realistic or whatever, we are supposed to empathize with him. It's not like characters are allowed to have weakness, flaws and be indecisive, he acted like a teenager thinking with his other head but this is also common, but having a show revolving around an asshole who knows he is an asshole, and only meeting the consequences of the worst sides of the characters was getting tiresome after a while, going through this particular part of the story was presented made me dislike him AND Setsuna, even in the later arcs (I've learned to dislike Kazusa too, later). I couldn't care about their fate as much as one was supposed to do to fully enjoy this, so empathizing with them was hard, specially considering my life experiences, even by trying to put myself in the characters shoes.

Also the trio as a whole, their friendship... I... don't... even. Please, the anime is even worse because you see this from an outside perspective and you can see how weak Kazusa and Setsuna bonds as friends really are, watching this series in one go up to chapter 12 just left this impression even stronger into me compared to the novel, it feels really fragile and it seems the one only reason they are together after a while is Haruki.

Still, the main thing about White Album 2 is that compared to the thousands of other works with similar themes it's really outstanding, so if you like this kind of story it's definitely your cup of tea. For me, I just spared a few facepalms through it.

I guess I grew a bit tired of monogamy (and the drama that comes with it) over the past few years, too boring.
Dec 29, 2013 2:01 AM

Aug 2011
Setsuna deserved it!.. i don't feel bad for her:/ that's what she gets for being like that!! look at touma watching them kiss too If setsuna didn't give a fuck about haruki and Touma feelings why they would give a fuck about how she feels watching them kiss at the end U_U

But you know NOBODY WINS. that is sad.
Dec 29, 2013 2:45 AM

Mar 2009
ilichu said:
Setsuna deserved it!.. i don't feel bad for her:/ that's what she gets for being like that!! look at touma watching them kiss too If setsuna didn't give a fuck about haruki and Touma feelings why they would give a fuck about how she feels watching them kiss at the end U_U

But you know NOBODY WINS. that is sad.

That's what she gets for being wanting to be loved exclusively while also being half-assed about everything.
Dec 29, 2013 2:53 AM

Dec 2013
NeverSleep said:

The sex scene was okay... but the scene of her exiting the apartment walking like she had her insides destroyed was ridiculous. Seriously, I've spent minutes laughing at this.

This.

/CLOSED
Dec 29, 2013 2:57 AM

Mar 2012
Woah.. A lot of people arguing about who made this mess situation in WA2. TBH i actually rooting for Setsuna. But, in my personal opinion, the 3 of them had a reason or two on why they did that. And actually at a situation that deserve them a blame

Kazusa, i salute her for understanding Setsuna feeling and decided to not takes a move. But, for me its better that she being honest here and tell Setsuna and Haruki (before they going out) that she loves Haruki too, if in the end she can't control her loves for Haruki and in the end betray Setsuna like that. Setsuna, never did acts that can break Kazusa's heart in front of her (Kiss or whatever) like what Kazusa did in the Airport. But, yep, consider yourself Kazusa, she in any minute later, will leave the person she loves the most. That's why she dare to do that even in front of Setsuna. You know, "Love kill your mind and senses"

Setsuna, yeah right she told Haruki that she loves Him. Despite that she knows Kazusa and Haruki Feelings. It means that she abandon their feelings here. Its true, but the reason behind that is because, she don't want to be left out by them. Like what she was when she is in middle school (Correct me if im wrong, i forgot). And for me, Setsuna is very sportive here, as she declares it to Kazusa that she loves Haruki and that's why when she did a first move here, for me its an obvious move. And the way she acted around Haruki and Kazusa is well-behaved. Like the three of them were friend. And what i salute the most is, she still trying to defend Haruki even though she was the one who get betrayed here. And she even smiled to Kazusa when she saw her in the airport too.

Haruki, well.. for me if anyone deserve to get blamed the most, it will be him. He doesnt want to hurt others feeling here, i salute it, but as a man, he shouldnt be indecisive here. If he loves Kazusa when the moment he get confessed by Setsuna then tell her that you love Kazusa. Sometimes kindness, not always bring happiness. Lets see here, he doesnt want to hurt Setsuna, so he say yes to her confession. In the end, with that decision, it just hurt her feelings more.. And in my opinion, if Haruki is not indecisive here, it will just hurt Setsuna a little and Their love (Haruki and Kazusa) will be fine somewhat and maybe after Setsuna can accept the truth, the 3 will be together fine too as a friend.

So, in the end, for me the 3 of them is at fault here. And if i want to hate anyone in this anime, its THEM, yeah, Haruki, Setsuna and Kazusa. (Haruki the most though)

That's why although i'm rooting for Setsuna, i wont say that she is right and Kazusa is wrong here. And of course those just my personal opinion. It can get wrong and maybe differ with anyone else here.

But, at least..
Kazusa and Haruki got hurt because of their indecisiveness and were not honest to themselves. They got hurt because they ran away and didn't try anything here to get what they want (at least till Setsuna's birthday, but dude its too late as its already a mess). Its like they give up from the very start, and lose.

But Setsuna.. yeah she got hurt here too and maybe the most, but she obtain it after a lot of work and effort here to obtain what she wants (Haruki). And she stays true to her heart and being honest here all the way (Don't count what she says in the train, she lying because she wants to defend Haruki).
So, at least for me... she "failed" after trying. And i respect that even though maybe she's the one losing here :)
Dec 29, 2013 3:59 AM

Aug 2008
Eh. Should've gone the harem route and avoided all the drama. That said, the story is meant as a prequel to an eroge, so it had only one end, so I guess it couldn't been helped.

The novels/games aside, the rational thinker, after watching the end of this show, would conclude that long distance relationship don't quite work well, he'd eventually forget about Touma, and devote himself fully to Setsuna. I liked her better too, in part because she actually went after Haruki, while Touma didn't do a thing, besides kissing him while asleep (and then more).
Dec 29, 2013 4:19 AM

Aug 2012
Genix said:
Eh. Should've gone the harem route and avoided all the drama. That said, the story is meant as a prequel to an eroge, so it had only one end, so I guess it couldn't been helped.

The novels/games aside, the rational thinker, after watching the end of this show, would conclude that long distance relationship don't quite work well, he'd eventually forget about Touma, and devote himself fully to Setsuna. I liked her better too, in part because she actually went after Haruki, while Touma didn't do a thing, besides kissing him while asleep (and then more).

Who said that they'll have a Long Distance Relationship?

And am I also supposed to believe that Little Busters is better than this? *sigh* Okay...
Dec 29, 2013 4:27 AM

Jun 2013
I hope this means we'll have a second season. I've never played the VN nor read the LN so I can't compare like most of you, but I liked it, overall it was a fun anime to watch in the beginning when everything was ok, but it was also interesting when all the drama began. Haruki is not my favourite person but I mean we can't choose the person we love and sometimes we make mistakes. Setsuna, I feel bad for her, in the end she really liked him but she also understood that we can't make someone love us back. Touma, she was my favourite one since the beggining since I relate to her a lot. Best OST. Not thrilled about the ending, since everyone was unhappy and I didn't understand why Touma left. So as I said, hope this means we'll have a second season.
Dec 29, 2013 4:33 AM
Dec 2013
iinbloom said:
I hope this means we'll have a second season. I've never played the VN nor read the LN so I can't compare like most of you, but I liked it, overall it was a fun anime to watch in the beginning when everything was ok, but it was also interesting when all the drama began. Haruki is not my favourite person but I mean we can't choose the person we love and sometimes we make mistakes. Setsuna, I feel bad for her, in the end she really liked him but she also understood that we can't make someone love us back. Touma, she was my favourite one since the beggining since I relate to her a lot. Best OST. Not thrilled about the ending, since everyone was unhappy and I didn't understand why Touma left. So as I said, hope this means we'll have a second season.

Touma left most because she feel sorry for Setsuna
Dec 29, 2013 4:38 AM

Aug 2008

I like Kazusa more than Setsuna but i like both of them. Decent Series. Although some scenes were painful to watch, still a GOOD TIME WASTER. 8/10 hoping for a second season.

WTF PEOPLE HATING ON TOUMA KAZUSA JUST FOR THAT SILLY SEX SCENE, What in the world. Oh myyyyy. Roflmao. People hating beautiful characters just because they did something bad and had sex sex sex. What a dense way to put it but it's just stupid.

ALL of them were at fault so there's so one to actually blame here. DAMN IT.

Who cares about the sex scene, that's like the most understandable thing she did. Though slapping the phone away from Haruki was a bit manipulative.

I hate on Kazusa because she's a coward and a selfish brat. I hate on Haruki because he's a submissive half-assed idiot. And I hate on Setsuna for only a few scenes in coda. I more just shake my head at her for being so foolish though.

You wish.
hyperknees91Dec 29, 2013 4:42 AM
Dec 29, 2013 4:38 AM

Jun 2013
Mixed feelings. Setsuna is indeed one selfish bitch , but this is way too much ;__; Setsuna +1 for you , that makes you 1.

Glad that Haruki made it crystal clear to Setsuna about his feeling towards Kazusa. And glad that Setsuna realized that she is the one who's interrupting their relationship in the beginning. Setsuna redeemed half of herself imo. White Album 2 was a ride filled with mixed feelings , love it 10/10 imo. Hope to hear the second season announcement anytime soon.

Haters gonna hate.
Heavy SS Kazusa shipper.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 29, 2013 5:06 AM
Mar 2012
Beaver897 said:

Dude, c'mon, this is getting annoying. You're not to decide which character we should or shouldn't like. It's your opinion, and it doesn't apply for everyone.

Also, what you're labeling Touma as is exactly what Setsuna and Haruki are, as well, then all three of them should get the same treatment.

I'd suggest leaving him be. He can't stand the fact that most people like the girl he hates and feels it necessary to change that stance by shoving his personal opinion down everyone's throat.
Dec 29, 2013 5:07 AM

Jun 2013
swn32 said:
Beaver897 said:

Dude, c'mon, this is getting annoying. You're not to decide which character we should or shouldn't like. It's your opinion, and it doesn't apply for everyone.

Also, what you're labeling Touma as is exactly what Setsuna and Haruki are, as well, then all three of them should get the same treatment.

I'd suggest leaving him be. He can't stand the fact that most people like the girl he hates and feels it necessary to change that stance by shoving his personal opinion down everyone's throat.

THIS THOS THUS THES ^
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 29, 2013 5:09 AM

Oct 2010
Well, that was definitely an odd ending. All I could think in my head during the last episode was, "yup, this is going the School Days route". Then, when she walked into his room, but it wouldn't show her hands, I was for sure, someone was about to get a major head or chest pain
Dec 29, 2013 5:17 AM

Aug 2008
swn32 said:
Beaver897 said:

Nah you can like Kazusa, I never suggested that. The only reason I'd feel bad if you liked her too much is well...obviously you're not going to see her for a long time (if at all). Though you are correct that I have been overly anal, and I apologize for that.

Defending Kazusa is easy. She's a coward by nature because of the actions of her mother, so she grew up incredibly introverted coupled with extreme abandonment issues. Nothing she did in this episode is actually out of line with her character. Still I find it hard for me not to hate on her and Haruki when I feel like they've gone too far. Perhaps I just need to work on being a more understanding person.

Now do I think she or Haruki are poorly written characters (at least at this point). No absolutely not, a lot of thought and care was put into them.

You know my biggest problem with the end isn't anything Kazusa did as that's mostly just fun rage fodder. It's more of Setsuna being so overly forgiving to stay with Haruki. I mean seriously woman? I wish Haruki would have just pushed her away as a coutesy...but of course not.
hyperknees91Dec 29, 2013 5:41 AM
Dec 29, 2013 5:52 AM

Feb 2012
Eh, I really didn't like it.

But to be fair to the writers of the show, I can't really say whether or not the episode was "good" or "bad", because I'm really biased here.

The two things I hate the most (you know, besides war and that stuff) is people who cheat, and endings with no resolutions. This episode gave me both.

Don't get me wrong, the writing clearly justifies and suggests, that Touma and Kitahara belong together. But cheating is still cheating. But I could live with that. The fact that the asshole KISSES TOUMA IN FRONT OF A GIRL WHO OBVIOUSLY LOVES HIM IS JUST DOUCHY AS FACK! Wtf dude, you already won?! You got the girl you loved, and now you rub it in the face of another girl? Wtf, have some DECENCY!

And the fact that the anime ends off with a "oh, nobody got happy, cause that's life" is just meh to me.
Dec 29, 2013 5:53 AM

Jun 2013
i want ask to VN player

so anime end is touma route rite?
Dec 29, 2013 5:57 AM

Jun 2012
comochi said:
i want ask to VN player

well,it depends ._.
Dec 29, 2013 6:02 AM

Aug 2008
Meykkei said:
comochi said:
i want ask to VN player

well,it depends ._.

Dec 29, 2013 6:03 AM

May 2012
This anime wasn't that bad except the ending was kinda boring and unexpected :\

Dec 29, 2013 6:03 AM

Sep 2011
I haven't watched this episode yet...

comochi said:
i want ask to VN player

You mean this episode?

This is how Introductory Chapter really ends and it depends on the studio if they'll do the sequels. (But I got some "proof" that they will most likely gonna do those)

Dec 29, 2013 6:09 AM

Jun 2013
Meykkei said:
comochi said:
i want ask to VN player

well,it depends ._.

emm.. i mean is

first 13 eps of WA2 only cover IC right?

so what i really want to ask is :
is haruki choose which girl route in IC?

if yes, is the anime adapt touma end? because haruki already did such thing to setsuna. i mean, i don't think he can choose setsuna route after he did such thing to her .

if no, then... hope s2 come sooner

10/10 btw

last song + lyric really got me
Dec 29, 2013 6:11 AM
Aug 2013
Even though the novels have multiple different endings depending on which girl the player is most attached to, I can't see the studio animating anything but a Touma ending after these 13 episodes.
Dec 29, 2013 6:11 AM
Nov 2012
Worst characters ever, with the guy at the top.
I love Touma but who cares i'll just get another girlfriend and forget about her, then i'll remember i love touma later.
Setsuna, i know they love each other but who cares i'll just interfere for the sake of it.
Touma, i love the dude but i'll treat him like trash 'cause that will show clearly that i love him.

Yeah, none of them love each other, they just wanted sex.
Dec 29, 2013 6:15 AM

Sep 2011
comochi said:

emm.. i mean is

if yes, is the anime adapt touma end? because haruki already did such thing to setsuna. i mean, i don't think he can choose setsuna route after he did such thing to her .

Introductory Chapter has no routes.

Meaning, this is how exactly happened.

Dec 29, 2013 6:19 AM

Oct 2008
Some of you people need to get off your high horse. Cheating is not the the bane of all existence. Lol Touma was a great and easily admirable character for me from the start. She was very calm, talented, and decisive. I thought she deserved Haruki more than the girl who knew she liked him but snatched him up anyway. Guys always go with what's in front of them for the most part so I don't blame Haruki. To me, he's one of the manliest male leads I've seen in romance anime. I don't care if it sounds like I'm being biased but hey, all you Setsuna Lovin'/Dirty Play Hatin' bandwagon ridin' salty whiners just got P'd on by Touma's superior character to Setsuna's.

*dances* Aww yea My ship has sailed. Hold dat bitches!

Dec 29, 2013 6:20 AM

Jun 2013
Tennouji_ said:
comochi said:

emm.. i mean is

Introductory Chapter has no routes.

Meaning, this is how exactly happened.

ah, i see
so that's why the end is like that

thanks

after this CC and coda right?
Dec 29, 2013 6:26 AM

Mar 2013
Haruki made it clear to setsuna how he feel about kazusa.So season 1 covers up the Introductory chapter. i can't wait for CC and CODA to get animated.
RenAshdollDec 29, 2013 6:34 AM
Dec 29, 2013 6:32 AM
Dec 2013
i want to ask if coda has an end for both heroines or is like IC (that this is how the things must be and u cant change it by taking another route etc)also does the ending of coda satisfies the fans or it is was just a failure?
Dec 29, 2013 6:38 AM
Dec 2013
risingangel90 said:
i want to ask if coda has an end for both heroines or is like IC (that this is how the things must be and u cant change it by taking another route etc)also does the ending of coda satisfies the fans or it is was just a failure?

it has four endings, true end, normal end for both setsuna and touma based on the player's previous choice.
Dec 29, 2013 6:40 AM

Mar 2013
risingangel90 said:
Coda has a two true endings one for Kazusa and one for Setsuna.
RenAshdollDec 29, 2013 6:43 AM
Dec 29, 2013 6:46 AM
Oct 2013
Dec 29, 2013 7:26 AM

Feb 2012
hyperknees91 said:
Nah you can like Kazusa, I never suggested that. The only reason I'd feel bad if you liked her too much is well...obviously you're not going to see her for a long time (if at all). Though you are correct that I have been overly anal, and I apologize for that.

Defending Kazusa is easy. She's a coward by nature because of the actions of her mother, so she grew up incredibly introverted coupled with extreme abandonment issues. Nothing she did in this episode is actually out of line with her character. Still I find it hard for me not to hate on her and Haruki when I feel like they've gone too far. Perhaps I just need to work on being a more understanding person.

Now do I think she or Haruki are poorly written characters (at least at this point). No absolutely not, a lot of thought and care was put into them.

You know my biggest problem with the end isn't anything Kazusa did as that's mostly just fun rage fodder. It's more of Setsuna being so overly forgiving to stay with Haruki. I mean seriously woman? I wish Haruki would have just pushed her away as a coutesy...but of course not.

An example of an idiot who haven't had a serious girlfriend/boyfriend eversince he/she was born thus, bitching and saying all those nonsense shit about a certain character. HAH.
Dec 29, 2013 7:30 AM

May 2013
MASTER PIECE 10/10

fews word to describe this anime, pls dont give a fuckk to what i says

setsuna = sweet-talk, selfish, opportunity stealer, bitc#h
haruki = impatient, indecisive, fuckking pathetic class rep

i felt good for touma that she flew to live with her mom, i think touma must have realllllly miss her, and it is good to mend her broken heart

s2 plsssssssss X)
Pages (18) « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

221 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

200 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 7:40 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

100 by GingZ »»
Feb 27, 2:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.