Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2013 9:39 PM

May 2013
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
YES!!!! YES!!!! YES!!! MAMURA!!!! YES!!! YES!!!!
Jan 4, 2014 7:12 AM

Nov 2011
A direct confession?! *gasp* I wonder what's she's going to respond to that.
Jan 4, 2014 7:46 AM
Jul 2018
Awwww Mamura confessed :3
I think that she will tell him that she can't right now ...something in this way.
Jan 4, 2014 8:47 AM

Mar 2012
oh my god.

this cap was so cute i have no words
so sad i ship shizume, mamura is really amazing (and what he said about her memories w/ shishio was so true)
Jan 4, 2014 10:27 AM

Oct 2013
Oh. Oh yes! Finally! That was perfection ^_^ he's not giving up on her! He said it! Ughh Mamura you're fantastic darling!

I'm way too happy over this... xD
Jan 4, 2014 11:56 AM
Jan 2014
Am I the only one who doesn't like what's happening? Shishio loves her! He had to leave her because it was "the best for her" and Mamura knows it! And he didn't tell her because, if he does, she will leave him for Shishio for sure! He is only taking advantage of the situation by hiding the truth to her!!!!! If someone did that to me and I found out I'd definitely get mad... Yes, Mamura is kindda cute some times, but I find him too selfish!!!

Poor Shishio... I still root for you!!! (づ-̩̩̩-̩̩̩_-̩̩̩-̩̩̩)づ

(I apologize for any grammar mistakes and so on...)
Jan 4, 2014 12:49 PM

Aug 2009
//hyperventilates OMFG I CANT BREATHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

STILL.. I CANT TELL WHO TO SHIP
Jan 4, 2014 2:13 PM
Jan 2014
LiquidZombie said:
Lulexiaa said:

mamura, duh.

Why? duh.
Jan 4, 2014 2:18 PM

Mar 2012
Lulexiaa said:

Shishio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(i don't want to be the only shizume shipper here ok)
Jan 4, 2014 2:40 PM

Jun 2009
MAMURA IS SO SWEET, SOMEONE PLEASE HOLD ME ;_;
Jan 4, 2014 3:48 PM
Jun 2010
GFYSDHVUIFHDSIUACHUIDSKCNXDIJSHCUEDWCHOIXJNDSBCHBWDSHC
LIKE OHMIGAWD MAMURA U CUTIE PIE STOP IT STOP BEING ADORABLE

She has to say yes! She has to say yes after that confession! I mean Shishio
still has feelings for her and stuff but no. He had his chance. Now Mamura has
his chance and we see that Suzume (sort of) feels something for him at least.
So why shouldn't they start dating?
Jan 4, 2014 4:41 PM
Jan 2014
oyechi said:

Because everything is based in Mamura hiding Shishio's real feelings from Suzume. That's why!
Jan 4, 2014 6:05 PM

May 2013
oyechi said:

I feel like the mangaka has been pushing for mamura/suzume for a long time. Like she's said all of her assistants hate shishio. I'm just hoping this isn't like a peach girl thing where she starts dating the second guy and then breaks up with him for the first guy.
Jan 4, 2014 6:19 PM

Aug 2013
Mamura!! Yes! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ I ship them<3
Jan 4, 2014 10:40 PM

Sep 2011
Very cute chapter!
Jan 5, 2014 5:00 AM

Dec 2008
Mamura X Suzume
my OTP in this manga <3
Jan 5, 2014 7:26 AM

Oct 2008
YEAH YOU GO MAMURA YOU GET THAT GIRL
Jan 5, 2014 11:00 AM

Aug 2008
There you go, Mamura-kuuuuuuuun <3 I so loved this chapter, it was lovely! But Mamura is so going to get hurt (I guess, even though I hope he will not: Suzume-chan gives ME hope when saying that she didn't actually think about sensei until Mamura brought that up -so, who knows, maybe she will actually fell in love with Mamura-kun and get lovey-dovey, kiss and ...aaaaah - too excited, and my best rational supposition is that they won't get together -or more precisely, Suzume won't fall in love with Mamura-kun and even if she did, there is no serious possibility that they are actually going to get lovey dovey- ah!) *I started fantasising*

However, I do cheer up for Mamura. His face is asking for it: it's like saying, ”come on, make me suffer”. I feel sorry for him already, but I cannot stop liking him so much and hoping Suzume-chan would fall in love with him. HE IS SO CUTE. HE IS SO KIND. He is so fufufufufu adorable. Of course, sensei has his good points and he is certainly attractive and stuff, but I still want to cheer for Mamura >.< ah, what will come next, I wonder? I bet sensei is going to have a move, doing who-knows-what to Suzume or telling her I don't know what puzzling stuff to confuse her feelings again.

damn, I so feel this manga <3

(that's what I wrote about this chapter on another website /oh, dude! go Mamura!! )
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Jan 5, 2014 12:13 PM
Jan 2014
Teh said:
There you go, Mamura-kuuuuuuuun <3 I so loved this chapter, it was lovely! But Mamura is so going to get hurt (I guess, even though I hope he will not: Suzume-chan gives ME hope when saying that she didn't actually think about sensei until Mamura brought that up -so, who knows, maybe she will actually fell in love with Mamura-kun and get lovey-dovey, kiss and ...aaaaah - too excited, and my best rational supposition is that they won't get together -or more precisely, Suzume won't fall in love with Mamura-kun and even if she did, there is no serious possibility that they are actually going to get lovey dovey- ah!) *I started fantasising*

However, I do cheer up for Mamura. His face is asking for it: it's like saying, ”come on, make me suffer”. I feel sorry for him already, but I cannot stop liking him so much and hoping Suzume-chan would fall in love with him. HE IS SO CUTE. HE IS SO KIND. He is so fufufufufu adorable. Of course, sensei has his good points and he is certainly attractive and stuff, but I still want to cheer for Mamura >.< ah, what will come next, I wonder? I bet sensei is going to have a move, doing who-knows-what to Suzume or telling her I don't know what puzzling stuff to confuse her feelings again.

(that's what I wrote about this chapter on another website /oh, dude! go Mamura!! )

I can't stop laughing!! Your sing nature is just hilarious 。・゚゚・(>//<)・゚゚・。
Jan 5, 2014 2:07 PM
Jun 2010
Teh said:

Ohmigawd I hope sensei doesn't does/say anything to her!!! I will be mad at him if he ruins Mamura's chance... -3-
Jan 5, 2014 2:44 PM
Jan 2014
oyechi said:
Teh said:

Ohmigawd I hope sensei doesn't does/say anything to her!!! I will be mad at him if he ruins Mamura's chance... -3-

If Shishio is able to ruin everything with just a few words.. then there wasn't anything to ruin.
Jan 5, 2014 3:48 PM

Feb 2009
OMG I WAS (OK, I AM, STILL) TEAM SENSEI, BUT DAMN IT MAMURA, GO FOR IT, YOU BASTARD
Jan 5, 2014 4:50 PM

Oct 2012
Mamura Confessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kyaaa~!

That was so cute I wonder what will happen next, although Shishio did what he did so she doesn't suffer in the future or whatever but still it was hard and well Mamura I don't want him to get hurt TT^TT
Jan 6, 2014 3:55 AM

Apr 2012
IM STILL ROOTING FOR SENSEI

BUT DAMN MAMURA DAMN YOU FOR BEING CUTE

My forum picture is awesome. #sorrynotsorry (tumblr)

Jan 6, 2014 7:44 PM

Feb 2013
Finally, he said it. Kyaa~ >.<!!
Jan 8, 2014 2:15 PM

Aug 2008
Akarynoyami said:
Teh said:
There you go, Mamura-kuuuuuuuun <3
(....)

I can't stop laughing!! Your sing nature is just hilarious 。・゚゚・(>//<)・゚゚・。

yeah, I guess it is, even though it's sort of -out of mood- if I think about it, I mean I should probably get an anime/manga themed signature :)) too lazy to change it, though. >.<
鳥はとぶ時
つばさでとぶが
あなたはとぶ時
何でとぶのですか?
Terayama Shuji
Jan 8, 2014 8:54 PM
Nov 2010
The reason I am leaning towards Mamura and not rooting for sensei as much again is coz sensei let go of her at the first chance, seriously, he is an adult and he knows how much she cares for him, he could have tried talking it over and moving on with a modest relationship until she graduates, no big deal, and he would not hurt her....sensei is an idiot, if he loves her then he should know that he has done her and himself much harm than good, as for Mamura he does not have to explain anything to chun-chun, he is taking his chances, and in love those who give them up will lose.
Jan 13, 2014 9:36 AM

Aug 2011
Mamura is finally taking action! GJ.
Jan 19, 2014 8:55 PM

Nov 2007
Shamees! Holy Crap! Go Mamuraaaaaaaaaaa!

Also. I would love to see more of yuyuka and togyouu scenes..
Dec 6, 2014 11:30 AM

Jan 2014
If she ends up being with him in the end, I'll be greatly surprised.
But yeah, Mamura is too cute.
Nov 10, 2015 1:26 PM

Aug 2015
glamazon said:
Lulexiaa said:

Shishio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(i don't want to be the only shizume shipper here ok)
me:)
Mar 22, 2016 8:00 PM
Feb 2016
It's annoying how Mamura is keeping the fact that Shishio LOVES her a secret
Jul 26, 2016 11:52 AM

Apr 2016
Lulexiaa said:

Same! Shizume all the way at first, but I am starting to doubt now.
Jan 27, 2019 1:07 PM

Jun 2015
Mamura is so damn cute.
:)

More topics from this board

» Grooming?

smurdles - Feb 5

2 by boiledpasta »»
May 21, 10:39 PM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 78 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

chierii - Nov 4, 2014

132 by senstar »»
Oct 30, 2023 5:39 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 29 Discussion

ImNotLulexiaa - Oct 14, 2013

13 by is_eee »»
Jul 5, 2023 11:51 PM

» Best shojo manga

Nineshiru - May 22, 2023

2 by anudit_05_singh »»
Jun 2, 2023 5:37 AM

Poll: » Hirunaka no Ryuusei Chapter 21 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 16, 2013

7 by BlazeFireball »»
Jan 5, 2023 12:08 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.