Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 25, 2013 2:39 PM

May 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Looks like Toriko has been welcomed by the citizens.

One-month break. Man, that's kinda long
Dec 26, 2013 8:41 PM
Jan 2013
Holyshit all those beast look EPIC
Dec 26, 2013 8:47 PM

Mar 2013
We're finally moving on to The Gourmet World! There should be mad hype on this series right now!

The Battle Wolf's capture level is 6090 O_O. YOOOOOOO!
Dec 26, 2013 10:49 PM

May 2010
3K level short :D
Dec 26, 2013 11:15 PM
Nov 2011
Terry's relatives being beastly as hell, and those lvl spikes are off the charts!!!!! Can not wait for the Gourmet World.
Dec 27, 2013 1:43 AM

Aug 2010
Awesome chap. Glad to see Toriko go back to normal. He really is such a Charismatic character.

Loved the Level scale piercing the sky this chp O_O...Battle Wolf capture level is INSANE!!! XD
Dec 27, 2013 4:48 AM

May 2010
sick chapter! the art is awesome as usual and the powerlevels exploded!

the end of the best story arc sofar! i think that is a fact . this manga just keeps getting better.
Dec 27, 2013 4:54 AM

May 2013
Holy fucking shit, Toriko has awakened, wants food.
HE GOES TO THE GOURMET WORLD, ANNIHILATED THAT BREATH DRAGON.
Then other, super high leveled beasts come.
That Battle Wolf is capture level 6090, that's absolutely insane O_O
The next arc is going to simply be, awesome.
Dec 27, 2013 6:10 AM

Feb 2008
Well, those capture levels sure escalated quickly.
Dec 27, 2013 11:20 AM

Jul 2009
It's pretty awesome how the massive scale and various, insanely strong creatures of the gourmet world is introduced and demonstrated in this chapter through Toriko's attack and also gives us a measure of how strong he is at the same time.
Dec 27, 2013 1:20 PM

Dec 2011
Wow. Looks like Toriko would get a Part II like Naruto Shippuuden. I wonder if the volume covers will become black now? Hahaha.

This chapter was really touching, the people cheering Toriko up with the ingredients he discovered. And... So much insane capture levels, way higher than the ones shown in Ichiryuu vs. Midora's fight. Battlewolf capture level 6090. O_o That is insane.

But yes, we are finally entering the Gourmet World!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 27, 2013 2:59 PM

Nov 2012
just look at the height of those creatures!!! the 1000 one his feet is as tall as lava crater and the elephant made him look like an ant

battle wolf 6090!!

i love toriko!!!!!!!!!
Dec 27, 2013 4:14 PM
Dec 2013
That BW is clearly old and wounded from previous battles!!! Imagine the CLVL of a fully-fledged and healthy BW...... impossibly powerful! I'd say over 8000, maybe more... probably more.... definitely more, given the fact that certain beasts are able to alter their "chi", hence increase their power!!!! Battle Wolf "legendary King" not for nothing.
Dec 27, 2013 5:20 PM
Mar 2013
-Jinsei- said:
It's pretty awesome how the massive scale and various, insanely strong creatures of the gourmet world is introduced and demonstrated in this chapter through Toriko's attack and also gives us a measure of how strong he is at the same time.

No way...That was only a fork mate...and he defeated a 536 level beast with it...I really think Current Toriko at full strength could take a 1k 2k beast...if he goes all out and if he eats something good...He ate only low level items which the kids gave him and that's all we know for now...
Dec 28, 2013 6:53 PM

Sep 2013
I put toriko at cl 1500-1700, he ain't touching the elephant cthulhu.

6090 seems low for a king but wolves are not lone fighters (battlewolves got driven to the brink of extinction once because of that) and now hunt in packs (king land shark), so the others should be higher.
Jan 2, 2014 5:47 AM

Jun 2008
Steven02 said:
-Jinsei- said:

No way...That was only a fork mate...and he defeated a 536 level beast with it...I really think Current Toriko at full strength could take a 1k 2k beast...if he goes all out and if he eats something good...He ate only low level items which the kids gave him and that's all we know for now...

No i don't think he did. I think the beast dodged it.
Jan 2, 2014 9:19 PM

Nov 2009
Monad said:
Steven02 said:
-Jinsei- said:

No i don't think he did. I think the beast dodged it.

Indeed, we can tell the attack was something that would be damaging to the beast due to it's need to dodge it but fatal is unknown.
Jan 8, 2014 10:32 PM
Nov 2013
Touching moment at the beginning when all the citizens praised Toriko, almost made me tear up.

Damn these Gourmet World creatures are freaking powerful! I can't wait to see epic battles of the 4HK against those! Sucks we gotta wait a month for the next chapter..
Jan 12, 2014 8:08 AM

Nov 2013
1 page of discussion?
I just read all chapters and WOW.
Sanii vs Tommyrod, that became one of my favorite fights. Sanii resolution about real pain was just incredible.
Buranchi who I thought was a bad character with a bad voice actor, proved to be awesome during his fight.
Koko's hypothesis about the world lol, that just explained everything that didn't make sense until then. And does that mean I'm basically dead during the story if I don't find a way to become immortal? I better hurry o.o
People cheering up Toriko, that was very cliche, but can't be helped, the idea had to be like that.
And Zebra doesn't look so fat like in the anime, that's great(not a pun).
What was the point of Ichiryuu's knife? He was holding just for fun and didn't use it during his fight? My only guess is that someone is going to pick it up.
“Right is right even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong even if everyone is doing it.”
― Saint Augustine
Jan 13, 2014 9:45 AM
Jul 2013
pkKodama said:
1 page of discussion?
I just read all chapters and WOW.
Sanii vs Tommyrod, that became one of my favorite fights. Sanii resolution about real pain was just incredible.
Buranchi who I thought was a bad character with a bad voice actor, proved to be awesome during his fight.
Koko's hypothesis about the world lol, that just explained everything that didn't make sense until then. And does that mean I'm basically dead during the story if I don't find a way to become immortal? I better hurry o.o
People cheering up Toriko, that was very cliche, but can't be helped, the idea had to be like that.
And Zebra doesn't look so fat like in the anime, that's great(not a pun).
What was the point of Ichiryuu's knife? He was holding just for fun and didn't use it during his fight? My only guess is that someone is going to pick it up.

you are right cooking fest arc was totaly amazing

sani vs tomyrod was amazing and i hope the anime will atleast do that fight justice :p
Jan 29, 2014 7:17 AM
Aug 2010
The capture levels relevance went completly out of the window. I remember when 100 was unkillable.
Sep 27, 2015 6:32 AM
Jan 2012
I liked this way more than I thought I would.
Up to around chapter 150-200 it wasn't all that good but after that it just keeps getting better and better.
Can't wait to read more!
Jan 25, 2017 7:38 PM

Aug 2013
Talk about hype, like not even just hype that shit was insane.
Aug 17, 2017 5:13 AM

Feb 2013
I almost cried!
Toriko's spirit is back and his hunger too!
Let's go to the Gourmet World!
Lol, the levels are over 1000!
Battlewolf is 6090!!!
Apr 1, 2021 7:33 AM

Nov 2019
Finally! After a breathtaking story arc, Toriko takes another step and moves finally to the Gourmet World! I’m totally hyped for this next saga!

More topics from this board

» Toriko Manga Sales

ichii_1 - Apr 3, 2015

44 by RikaHonjo »»
Jun 6, 7:20 AM

Poll: » Toriko Chapter 39 Discussion

canephalanx - Mar 18, 2016

3 by PlasticRobot »»
Nov 4, 2023 6:33 PM

Poll: » Toriko Chapter 26 Discussion

Mana - Jan 9, 2017

4 by PlasticRobot »»
Nov 1, 2023 6:53 PM

Poll: » Toriko Chapter 14 Discussion

Mana - Jan 9, 2017

4 by PlasticRobot »»
Oct 31, 2023 5:45 PM

Poll: » Toriko Chapter 9 Discussion

Mana - Jan 5, 2017

4 by PlasticRobot »»
Oct 30, 2023 11:05 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.