Forum Settings
Forums
New
Dec 24, 2013 4:28 PM

Oct 2012
so does anyone know what happen at the end of the novel?
Dec 28, 2013 3:18 PM
Jun 2012
I usually dislike spoilers but I really wanna know too. Pretty stupid considering imma read the novel anyways but just wanna know~
Well, sadly is probably a Himeji ending, but considering this series randomness I just can't lose hope!!!
Apr 13, 2014 9:27 PM
Mar 2011
If you guessed Himeji ending then congrats! You are correct!

Basically, the author justifies it that Akihisa's feelings were there since vol 1 when he wanted to tell Himeji something, and at the same time acknowledges Minami's prominence throughout the development. So ultimately it was more or less inevitable (not that I'm going to go back to check)

But what takes the cake though was the last minute cop-out, which I literally almost burst out laughing after reading, since it just fits the mood of the series so well that I wouldn't have it any other way, and was glad it ended on that note to show that it's first and foremost a comedy series and not a romance one, plus leaving some open-endedness to the ending.
Apr 30, 2014 3:58 PM
Dec 2013
chronoex said:

I wouldn't really call it a Himeji ending because of the fact that she still doesn't get with Akihisa, and I heard two stories with this.

Story 1: The principle pretty much said that there is no mo romance at the school.
Story 2: Akihisa realizes Minami's feelings, and then tells Himeji that they cannot be together because he doesn't want to hurt either one (which does not make Minami the wall between the Akihisa/Himeji pairing, since in order for Akihisa to come it this conclusion, love for Himeji=love for Minami).
May 2, 2014 4:39 PM
Mar 2011
Aniwatcher154 said:
chronoex said:

I wouldn't really call it a Himeji ending because of the fact that she still doesn't get with Akihisa, and I heard two stories with this.

Story 1: The principle pretty much said that there is no mo romance at the school.
Story 2: Akihisa realizes Minami's feelings, and then tells Himeji that they cannot be together because he doesn't want to hurt either one (which does not make Minami the wall between the Akihisa/Himeji pairing, since in order for Akihisa to come it this conclusion, love for Himeji=love for Minami).
Story 1 was the last minute cop-out I mentioned. Dunno where you got story 2, but it contradicts with what happens in vol 12 completely.
May 5, 2014 8:57 PM
Dec 2013
chronoex said:
Aniwatcher154 said:
chronoex said:

Story 1 was the last minute cop-out I mentioned. Dunno where you got story 2, but it contradicts with what happens in vol 12 completely.

Story 2 was just random person. I doubt it's true.
Jun 6, 2014 2:47 PM

Nov 2013
What about Shouko and Yuuji? marriage? >:<
Jun 9, 2014 9:05 PM
Dec 2013
sadfacelv said:

Well, not yet. I mean, they got together in volume 11, but volume 12 kinda just left us hanging. In other words, chances are, the novels are still ongoing, regardless of what MAL says.
Jun 14, 2014 2:22 PM

Apr 2012
Ending Spoilers

Aniwatcher154 said:
sadfacelv said:

Well, not yet. I mean, they got together in volume 11, but volume 12 kinda just left us hanging. In other words, chances are, the novels are still ongoing, regardless of what MAL says.
no that novel's main story line has ended. The author says that he might still do some short stories for baka to test, but that's it. No more main plot line.
My Reviews and Rants: http://bunny1ov3r.wordpress.com/

痛就是爱
Jun 14, 2014 7:04 PM
Dec 2013
Pain_is_love said:
Ending Spoilers

Aniwatcher154 said:

no that novel's main story line has ended. The author says that he might still do some short stories for baka to test, but that's it. No more main plot line.

To be perfectly honest, I doubt that. If you take in consideration of EVERYTHING that happen, well, you know.
Aniwatcher154Jun 14, 2014 11:09 PM
Jul 22, 2014 7:39 AM
Nov 2010
The light novel is now fully translated on baka tuski so you can read it there. For me I loved the ending I thought the author ended it perfectly and in a very baka test way.
Feb 4, 2015 12:20 PM
Dec 2009
Aniwatcher154 said:
chronoex said:

Meaning that Akihisa both love Himeji and Minami.

Nov 5, 2015 7:01 AM
Nov 2015
Nov 20, 2017 5:10 AM
Oct 2017
kandiiyuutaamu said:
Aniwatcher154 said:

Meaning that Akihisa both love Himeji and Minami.

Not really. Story 2 is fake. I'll put what happened between them in vol 12 in chronological order:
- Minami confesses her love to Akihisa
-Himeji confesses her love to Akihisa.
-Akihisa confesses his love for Himeji.

tldr; it's more of Himeji ending.
Apr 2, 2019 2:17 PM

Sep 2015
Aniwatcher154 said:
chronoex said:

I read the entire novel just because of that bs rumour and It couldn't be more wrong. She confess to him, He confess to Himeji. She hugs him, he hug her back. End.

The new school rule doesn't affect at all their situation, its more of a joke. At worse all they have to do is wait 2 years or keep it a secret after school.

More topics from this board

» That damn principal(last vol/vol12)

Skadoosh2230 - Mar 27, 2019

1 by shiro_kai »»
Apr 2, 2019 2:09 PM

Poll: » What was your opinion about the end?

LastLuminescence - Feb 23, 2018

2 by RaidenHUN »»
Sep 28, 2018 4:16 PM

» Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu LN ending

Vamzer - Feb 8, 2017

1 by Demisse »»
Jun 24, 2017 8:12 PM

» English version? (paperback)

ThatOneDodgyGuy - Oct 21, 2016

0 by ThatOneDodgyGuy »»
Oct 21, 2016 8:58 AM

Poll: » Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu Chapter 10 Discussion

Shouichirou - Sep 28, 2009

1 by Mana »»
Mar 8, 2016 7:18 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.