Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 21, 2013 2:10 PM

Jun 2012
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
even with the low knowledge of Japanese i can say this was quiet funny i could surprisingly understand it well enough. (or maybe just think i did but felt like i understand it a bit)

which half of meat bum i pick idk idk well lets taste them both oh crap i eat them both what i do now lol
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
Aug 29, 2018 2:54 PM

Sep 2013
At least Rin Rin knew it the cry was hunger related, with how dumb she can be sometimes.

I wanted to see Kanu, tho.
"It is absurd to divide people into good and bad. People are either charming or tedious."
FAL SPRING 2019 Rank 650 FAL FALL 2019 Rank 136
Jan 20, 2022 4:42 AM

Jan 2019
@Robertovk & @OriharaShinra ,wheres watch this?
Aug 25, 2022 6:12 PM

Jan 2018

Have you found it?
I can't find it
Aug 26, 2022 5:58 PM

Jan 2018
it may be this one
/watch?v=1GcHLAQfcXQ
Feb 17, 2023 9:27 AM

Jun 2012
@HelisaMinora & @abyss_will sorry for my late respond haven't been online for a while but if you still need help finding it i do not mind searching for ya since i do not remmeber where i watched it since my post was from 2013.(but i think i downloaded it from somewhere in a batch probably very slow because it was hard to find then already)
"When a flat-chested loli hugs you, she holds you closer to her heart"
"--I am a single bullet. It has no heart. Therefore, it does not think. It just flies straight towards its target."
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.