Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Dec 19, 2013 6:25 PM
Nov 2013
Kouko maybe go to the club looking for Nana. That makes sense because she is Tada´s neighbor and Kouko already be in the club before. And remember, Nana already help Banri before.

About the 63 messages one thing... 3 years ago my girlfriend miss a very important exam in the university (we study together). I called to her home and her family said she already go early like always. I was freak out, she dont answer her cellphone and i call/msg thousands of times. I found it 4 hours later and she was robbed. So, im already understand why some1 can send so many msgs when is worry por someone who love.

Finally that dumb ghost thing stopped.
Dec 19, 2013 6:36 PM

Jul 2012
Laurine_Andersen said:
The thing here is that SHE WASN'T thinking "Oh maybe he's injured", she was sure he was cheating on her, and she acted based on that. She messaged him 63 times because she was thinking "I'm sure he's with Linda", and she even thought he was with Nana. I'm sorry but it's not the same, she's crazy.

"are you ok?"
"has your injury worsened?"
"did you get in an accident?"
"i'm going to the police."

yes, because when I think a girl is cheating on me, I automatically go to the police. [/sarcasm]
"Let's make a miracle happen using the power of friendship."
"If that was all it took, there'd be no need for training arcs!"

"Normal rabbits don't carry guns!"
Dec 19, 2013 6:46 PM

Nov 2013
I really think I'll just quit this anime...

Can't stand Tada x Kaga!! The way Linda is being left behind it's way too painful to watch. In fact I said it before and will say it again.... I don't like demented Kaga!!

I'm all for Tada x Linda but if that won't happen (since Linda is a support character, unlike Kaga who is a Main Character) then I refuse to feel bad by watching this show roll over some past experiences...

By the way the ships I stand for are this:
- "Loving" Linda x "Full Memory" Tada,
- "Laid Back" Yana x "Demented" Kaga,
- eventually "2D" Satou x "Ultrasonic" Oka

Edit: typo correction
DarkMoonWolfDec 19, 2013 7:27 PM
Personal tastes are like peoples behinds, each one has its own,
and only those who wants to find [...] will smell one another.

Dec 19, 2013 6:47 PM

Dec 2012
The bitch slap was just ouch. But he definitely deserved for the things he is doing. Banri better get his shit together or everyone will be unhappy.
Dec 19, 2013 7:01 PM
Dec 2013
Tipper said:
Kouko is really pissing me off majorly. Tada needs to get rid of her and get with Linda she is better in everyway.

Is there any Kouko hating clubs. I need to join one along with Mitsuo.

Banri accepted Koko happily not like Mitsuo. In this way, Koko is not that bad. :)
Dec 19, 2013 7:02 PM
Oct 2010
iSheep said:
Just imagine me punching a wall as you read this.

Banri....

THAT! IS! THE! WORST! THING! YOU! COULD! POSSIBLY! TELL! A GIRL!

But otherwise, I liked it. :P
Ikr?

And to think he said that to a potential yandere... No wonder he was so easily ran over, he has zero danger awareness. XD

Disclaimer for Kouko fans: It's just a joke.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Dec 19, 2013 7:04 PM

Jan 2013
See what you did Kaga, you ruined everything
Dec 19, 2013 7:05 PM

Jul 2013
Linda and Banri posing was hottttt.

Oh Kouko I cried ;_;

Ah man poor Linda, too.

Preview made me laugh so hard.
"Komugi, are you there?"

Dec 19, 2013 7:07 PM

Jul 2009
Disregard bitchy clingy stalker bitch, acquire sexy cute fun osananajimi
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.
Dec 19, 2013 7:07 PM

Sep 2011
Kentaku said:
See what you did Kaga, you ruined everything

Explain.

Dec 19, 2013 7:08 PM

Sep 2011
wheresthehandle said:

Linda isn't a childhood friend you dimwit.

Dec 19, 2013 7:19 PM
Dec 2013
after reading all of this comment, i believe most of commenters are more mentally unstable than koko. last episode people hate on banri for his indecisiveness, now people hate him again for finally make a choice. poor banri im more symphatize with you than any other characters. the guy been through a lot, amnesia, stalker girlfriend, wishy washy sempai and some random ghost hijacking yet what he get in the end?a massive amount of hatred message from butthurt fandom.still the last scene pretty much hurt me the most as watching the lindaxbanri pair crash down, part of me died inside.At this stage i just hope linda will not gonna end up with mitsuo, i rather have 2D kun make a pass with her. Maybe that just my underdog instinct talking but whatever.
Dec 19, 2013 7:19 PM

Jul 2010
wheresthehandle said:

I like how you say the same thing every episode.
And yes, she's not even a childhood friend.
Dec 19, 2013 7:24 PM
Nov 2013
Ugh I love Koko and Linda ;-; can't they all just be together?

Just kidding, that'd be a little odd.
Dec 19, 2013 7:29 PM

Jun 2010
I read the messages. But even if she wrote that, does that mean she was honest? Like, would you send a message saying: Hey are you with another girl? She's been suspicious since she found out the photo but as she herself admitted she wanted to be a "Good girlfriend" so she of course wouldn't send a message like that, but she was thinking it, it was pretty much obvious.

I don't need to be a mind reader, there's been enough foreshadowing.
Dec 19, 2013 7:36 PM

Oct 2013
Well, I find it good that Kouko enrages so many people - that means as a character she succeeds to provoke many viewers to have an emotional reaction. This is a story about relationships between messed up characters and how they'll overcome it, each one of them in it's own way.

The point of the story is that.

Take for instance Linda. She is the least honest of them all. While Kouko during this 12 episodes, had multiple times clearly stated what her emotions were, even Banri did in the end with his last big secret, the only character so far that is not telling the whole truth is Linda. Does she love Banri ? WTH are her feelings towards him? Guilt? Romantic love? Friendship? Pity? Taking care of a lost puppy? Maybe all of them mixed together? It's interesting how the shippers never mention that. If you are bothered by the obsessive nature of Kouko (many times rightfully so - even though she is perfectly aware about it and wants to change, but often failed to do so) why not mention the Linda's dishonesty and pretend how it's somehow better?

Don't get me wrong I don't think she is not a likeable character and, in her essence, a very good person , but she has severe issues with expressing her emotions. Paradoxically, in this state, she is the least mature character on the inside and the one that makes Banri look like having a spine made of aircraft grade Titanium alloys. I hope that she will overcome it in the future and start telling the truth, for her sake.
Cemeteries are full of past winners.

Hypocrisy is about being your own marketing department.
Dec 19, 2013 7:36 PM

Jul 2013
Koko just becomes intense about everything so ofc she sent 63 messages and looked around for him. She is also emotionally dependent on others so yea she forgave him because she needs him basically. He is also a huge idiot but a lot of this could have been avoided if she didn't try to forbid him to do things like get a job.

Basically they are both train wrecks emotionally and probably shouldn't even be in relationships right now until they work through some of their own problems.
Dec 19, 2013 7:39 PM

Jul 2013
lijenstina said:
Well, I find it good that Kouko enrages so many people - that means as a character she succeeds to provoke many viewers to have an emotional reaction. This is a story about relationships between messed up characters and how they'll overcome it, each one of them in it's own way.

The point of the story is that.

Take for instance Linda. She is the least honest of them all. While Kouko during this 12 episodes, had multiple times clearly stated what her emotions were, even Banri did in the end with his last big secret, the only character so far that is not telling the whole truth is Linda. Does she love Banri ? WTH are her feelings towards him? Guilt? Romantic love? Friendship? Pity? Taking care of a lost puppy? Maybe all of them mixed together? It's interesting how the shippers never mention that. If you are bothered by the obsessive nature of Kouko (many times rightfully so - even though she is perfectly aware about it and wants to change, but often failed to do so) why not mention the Linda's dishonesty and pretend how it's somehow better?

Don't get me wrong I don't think she is not a likeable character and, in her essence, a very good person , but she has severe issues with expressing her emotions. Paradoxically, in this state, she is the least mature character on the inside and the one that makes Banri look like having a spine made of aircraft grade Titanium alloys. I hope that she will overcome it in the future and start telling the truth, for her sake.

Watch it be the opposite of Toradora and her character is a huge troll by the writer and she has 0 interest in him and was just made to look like she might.

Kouko I think is supposed to be likeable and imo they have been failing the last couple episodes because they go too far with her bad qualities and when they try to polish her character off with good stuff it comes off lamely and this is why people don't like her.

No one knows what Linda is thinking because she is a side character and doesn't get any inner monologues or anything that shows her feelings. All we see is others perspectives of her and going off from what we have seen all she has shown is that she wants to be his friend and support him with some hints that possibly could suggest otherwise. Its too early to tell at this point but to say she is the most immature character is not really accurate at all.
Dec 19, 2013 8:03 PM

Aug 2011
throughout this episode, i was struggling to decide whether koko was adorable or dumb for staying with a guy that doesn't love her 100% and lied to her. but looking at the ending scene, she is a precious girl and just doesn't want to get hurt again. she's adorable :(

and i like linda fine, but she herself hasn't been honest since the beginning when banri confessed to her in high school many times. and even now she has the opportunity to tell the truth and she still doesn't. both her and banri are liars >:(

wonder what else could happen with this odd love triangle. (i hope linda stays away but i doubt that will happen)
Dec 19, 2013 8:04 PM
Oct 2007
Koko is crazy stalker. She is going to go School Days on Banri and Linda
Dec 19, 2013 8:05 PM

Oct 2013
Aerensianic said:

No one knows what Linda is thinking because she is a side character and doesn't get any inner monologues or anything that shows her feelings. All we see is others perspectives of her and going off from what we have seen all she has shown is that she wants to be his friend and support him with some hints that possibly could suggest otherwise. Its too early to tell at this point but to say she is the most immature character is not really accurate at all.

She is. The last scene says it clearly.

And failure of making Kouko character more likeable is dew to the anime adaptation. Manga is much better. If it is related to that I can understand it, because it is my exact sentiment about it.
lijenstinaDec 19, 2013 8:13 PM

Dec 19, 2013 8:07 PM
Jan 2013
wheresthehandle said:

Don't you say this on every forum? Honestly, you're not contributing anything to the discussion.

Based on your comment, it doesn't seem like you understand the anime at all. It's not about which ship will emerge victorious, it's about the development of the characters and their relationships. THAT aspect, though, obviously flew over your head.
Apr 2013
Come on people. To say Koko is completely blameless here is absolutely ridiculous. Which is not the same as saying Banri or Linda are not to blame at all. I paint boys and girls with the same brush.

What people are saying about Banri and Linda's mistakes here are mostly right, but this whole situation wouldn't have happened in the first place if Koko hadn't forbade Banri from getting a job (Which she has no right to do mind you) and her stealing the picture was wrong too and how does she expect Banri to come to the conclusion "Oh she took the picture. Must want me to come clean..." And finally despite admitting she still has a possessive problem, she the tells Banri to forget about the past which then leads to the ending with Linda. Unless you can't see the problem here, I fear for your potential love lives.

lijenstina said:
And failure of making Kouko character more likeable is dew to the anime adaptation. Manga is much better.
You don't know that anymore, since the anime is way ahead of the manga now... And neither do I of course.
MCALDec 19, 2013 8:10 PM

Jul 2013
Even if Linda does love Banri, calling her out because she doesn't tell him saying "shes a liar or she is immature" is stupid.

She obviously has a lot of awareness of the situation and wants to keep Banri stable.

How would telling him she loves him do ANY good? If she did people would just call her selfish instead. She is doing the adult thing here and she keeps getting crap about it from people. She will only be deserving of criticism if she flips from her current behavior to trying to pursue him.
Dec 19, 2013 8:22 PM

Jun 2013
Koko: "Hey, Banri, what did the five fingers say to the face?"
Banri: "What?"
*SLAP!!!*

Honestly, he got what he deserved for tiptoeing and not being straight forward with his GF. You wanna work? Then work! And tell her that you will and you don't care if she says no!!
Well at least he came out clear and doesn't keep any more secrets from Koko. And their relationship deepened; finally they call each other by first names!

PS: Mitsuo found his true calling as a stripper :)
Tengoku_no_hakaiDec 19, 2013 8:33 PM
Dec 19, 2013 8:24 PM
Jun 2013
Pretty clear that this anime is all about Banri and Koko building up their relationship so that when Banri finally does get his head all in place it's going to outweigh anything that he feels for Linda. And I am just really getting irritated by Linda, she is really those type of people that tries to avoid facing problems as evidenced by her decision to pretend to not know Banri so she doesn't have to deal with his amnesia and her decision to not tell her brother that his fiance/wife? was cheating on him so that she doesn't have to deal with a 'sad brother.'
Dec 19, 2013 8:25 PM

Sep 2012
bastek66 said:
DreamPoint said:
Watching that episode pissed me off. This is probably because I want Tada Banri to be with Linda.

Drop it. This will never happen, this episode pretty much cemented it.
cement can be broken.
Dec 19, 2013 8:26 PM

Dec 2011
Lol strong wtf "I'm calling the police". Chill out Kouko. I hated the ending to this episode when Linda tore up their picture

Dec 19, 2013 8:34 PM

Feb 2012
Jealous, crazy and possessive girlfriend Koko gave Banri the b*tch slap!!

I'm half-half on the idea of him putting distance between him and Linda. I think its partly good and bad. He's trying to get rid of his feelings for Linda for his current girlfriend but he's also erasing his friendship and past memories. He's trying to be a better boyfriend (which is good) but in the expense of having to cut ties with his friend (which is bad). I guess for him, the girlfriend weighs more than childhood friendship.

I know Linda is doing what's best for Banri. Koko is doing what's best for her. And Banri is doing what's best for his relationship with Koko.

I think I'm being pulled in by Linda again.
You can just be yourself. Do things your own way, one step at a time. You'll get there. Just be yourself, you'll be fine."
~Fruit Basket
Dec 19, 2013 8:46 PM

Jun 2013
Dick move by Banri to Linda at the end.
How the hell did Koko find or arrive at a random ass venue? Coincidental? If it is then lol. (Unless the fellow party goers that were taking photos have something to do with it).
Dec 19, 2013 8:47 PM

Jul 2013
This episode actually converted me from a Banri x Linda supporter to a Banri x Koko supporter. She can be kind of cute.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 19, 2013 8:49 PM

Oct 2013
MCAL said:

lijenstina said:
And failure of making Kouko character more likeable is dew to the anime adaptation. Manga is much better.
You don't know that anymore, since the anime is way ahead of the manga now... And neither do I of course.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough, so I apologize. The anime failed at establishing her character in the beginning properly and the fallout of it is still present.

Aerensianic said:
Even if Linda does love Banri, calling her out because she doesn't tell him saying "shes a liar or she is immature" is stupid.

She obviously has a lot of awareness of the situation and wants to keep Banri stable.

How would telling him she loves him do ANY good? If she did people would just call her selfish instead. She is doing the adult thing here and she keeps getting crap about it from people. She will only be deserving of criticism if she flips from her current behavior to trying to pursue him.

The thing is she was also like that in high school before Banri's accident. The flashback to that time shows a clear parallel to it. So it's not just her concern about how it would affect Banri in his current state (that, I agree, does exist to an extent). But that is not the main reason. There is a much deeper issue with her not being capable of expressing what she really feels. The truth is always ugly and being honest will hurt others, that's a given.

Don't get me wrong, I like her as a flawed character. But pointing out to her shortcomings is also legitimate.

Dec 19, 2013 8:50 PM

Apr 2012
I don't know anymore for whom I should support. So much feels in one episode >_<
Dec 19, 2013 8:55 PM

May 2009
Compl3te said:
bastek66 said:
DreamPoint said:
Watching that episode pissed me off. This is probably because I want Tada Banri to be with Linda.

Drop it. This will never happen, this episode pretty much cemented it.
cement can be broken.

They don't have any romantic development, continue delude yourself if you really want it.
Dec 19, 2013 9:04 PM

Jul 2010
So far this anime isn't dramatic nor bold enough... They needed to have something extreme like Banri sleeping with Linda and getting caught. That sort of thing. Whatever, it's still enjoyable to watch.
Dec 19, 2013 9:10 PM
Jul 2018
Such a good episode. I had to get my wife watching it now cause i know she will enjoy the relationship drama.

It's doing such a perfect job of forcing the viewer to be critical of every major character. No one is perfect, no one is easy to root for, everyone has flaws and all the relaitionships show clear signs of problems. Thats why this in my mind is going to end up better than Toradora.

And please beleive that when you are in love things get crazy. 60 messages is nothing and i bet any guy/girl in here who has been in a serious adult relationship has almost hit that mark before when your emotions run wild

My only complaint is JC staff. I usually dont join in on complaining about them but man after watching Beyond the Boundary last night its hard to stomach this animation.
Dec 19, 2013 9:13 PM
Feb 2013
Gotta say its a pretty spot on depiction of an average college relationship, minus the amnesia thing.
Dec 19, 2013 9:17 PM

Mar 2013
nice episode
poor Linda-senpai
sayonara Past-Banri XD
Dec 19, 2013 9:17 PM
Jul 2018
Yarzu said:
Gotta say its a pretty spot on depiction of an average college relationship, minus the amnesia thing.

Cosing like a baws
Dec 19, 2013 9:19 PM

Jul 2013
lijenstina said:
MCAL said:

lijenstina said:

Maybe I wasn't clear enough, so I apologize. The anime failed at establishing her character in the beginning properly and the fallout of it is still present.

Aerensianic said:

The thing is she was also like that in high school before Banri's accident. The flashback to that time shows a clear parallel to it. So it's not just her concern about how it would affect Banri in his current state (that, I agree, does exist to an extent). But that is not the main reason. There is a much deeper issue with her not being capable of expressing what she really feels. The truth is always ugly and being honest will hurt others, that's a given.

Don't get me wrong, I like her as a flawed character. But pointing out to her shortcomings is also legitimate.

That's fine doing that, but the kaga supporters are making her out to be some cunning, evil, lying, and also immature temptress who is trying to steal Banri away when that clearly isn't the case. She is suppressing her feelings for the good of Banri.
Not to say the Linda supporters are that much better.
Dec 19, 2013 9:29 PM

May 2011
Personally I don't like how Banri is going with his relationship.
As the show goes it has been a roller coaster that has been amazing.

I don't like that attitude of Banri really annoys me. He is being very dishonest with himself.
Also I really want to cry and punch the screen when Linda tore apart the picture.
I mean c'mon those are your memories and nobody should tell you what to forget or not. It's part of life.

But it has been the best drama-romantic show I have seen in a while.
Dec 19, 2013 9:34 PM

Oct 2013
Koko's semi breakdown seemed a bit out of place for some odd reason.

Now that that's out of the way... Koko is very much overbearing and her waiting on banri to tell her about the picture is every much her fault as it is banri's. Banri knew she had the picture and she knew that he noticed it was gone. But because she waited for him to tell her put pressure on banri that made up this whole mess of an episode(save banri + glowstick x linda). Well drama wise anyway. Of course many would make the statement that it's overall banri screwing things up and to that end I'll agree.

If he didn't lie about every little thing and just let things go all may of been well, but who's to say. Koko also needs to try a little harder to not control all of banri's life. I mean they love one another to share that experience not have it be one sided.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Dec 19, 2013 9:43 PM

Jun 2011
damn..
fk kaga, fk that punk banri.. TAKE OVER GHOST BANRI!!!!!
Poor Linda :(
Dec 19, 2013 9:44 PM
Dec 2013
hoootie said:
1.) 7:38, banri x linda glow stick kissing;
how did koko find out banri was there? maybe koko used google maps...& seeing koko throw water in his face with the slap...it's about time they cranked up the tension.

Thank you, it was pretty stupid how koko just randomly wonders into the bar. I mean, must be the only bar in japan.

People keep wondering how she found him so fast... She didn't. If you look at the timestamps she was near Banri's house around 23:30, and didn't get to the club until 1:08. Also the club isn't some random club, it's the same one they went to earlier.

I'm completely team koko. In my opinion she's cute and loving, her jealousy and stalker behavior are big issues she is aware of and is trying to fix. Banri is also messed up, and they fit so well trying to make it work.
Dec 19, 2013 10:16 PM

Apr 2013
Banri is actually worst than a fucking generic harem MC, every scenes he's in I want to punch him in the face.

fuck banri and linda

#teamkaga
Dec 19, 2013 10:32 PM

Jun 2013
You guys try to understand the characters before flaming them. What is happening in this show isn't just "OMG dimwit Banri's", "leave them alone Linda's" or "Stalker Koko" fault. They are all equally to blame here and I think this show is about one's growth as a person more than just your generic love story.

>Koko is desperately trying to change herself, but old habits die hard so she's possessive and jealous.
>Linda isn't honest with her feelings and her not dating Banri is completely her fault at the moment because she ran away after the accident instead of confronting him (not to mention pretending to not even know him when they met in episode 1).
>Banri... oh Banri's a curious specimen. Imagine yourself with no memories at all save for one year and those are mostly hospital related. Of course he's confused, ANYONE would be! He is a blank trying to find his identity, but it seems like his whiny high school self is still in his subconsciousness (the ghost Banri). Until he casts it aside or embraces it he won't be able to move on.
Dec 19, 2013 11:01 PM

Dec 2009
That was quite some stalking Koko. I still dont know what to make about Koko and Banri as a couple.
Dec 19, 2013 11:04 PM

Mar 2012
Aw see how much she's grown! I absolutely love kouko. No one's perfect, people make mistakes, however its rather annoying when you continue to make the same stupid mistakes over and over again thinking they will hold some other result other than failure. Linda figure out what the hell you want you only cause further problems every single time...
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Dec 19, 2013 11:09 PM

Feb 2012
Yana if you even think of getting with Linda I'm going to be super pissed off. I'm still hoping Linda gets with Barni by the end of the series.
“News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.” ― Charles Bukowski
Dec 19, 2013 11:09 PM

Mar 2012
Tengoku_no_hakai said:
You guys try to understand the characters before flaming them. What is happening in this show isn't just "OMG dimwit Banri's", "leave them alone Linda's" or "Stalker Koko" fault. They are all equally to blame here and I think this show is about one's growth as a person more than just your generic love story.

>Koko is desperately trying to change herself, but old habits die hard so she's possessive and jealous.
>Linda isn't honest with her feelings and her not dating Banri is completely her fault at the moment because she ran away after the accident instead of confronting him (not to mention pretending to not even know him when they met in episode 1).
>Banri... oh Banri's a curious specimen. Imagine yourself with no memories at all save for one year and those are mostly hospital related. Of course he's confused, ANYONE would be! He is a blank trying to find his identity, but it seems like his whiny high school self is still in his subconsciousness (the ghost Banri). Until he casts it aside or embraces it he won't be able to move on.

Yeah but I feel like there's two paths in front of him. One is completely destructive and will hold him back instead of take him forward. One is full of growth with someone who is willing to make mistakes and learn from them. I think its good to see the consequences (positive, and negative) for both roads. Linda has done nothing but make things worse.

If I knew my boyfriend had amnesia and I couldn't get a hold of him, damn right I would be scared. She truly cares for him, and was seriously worried about him and then she finds him with the very person that's causing issues in their relationship? I'd be furious. I however didn't think she was going to react the way she did, that should show the viewers how much she has grown and matured and was willing to discuss what she is going through as well as see his perspective. I can't wait to see where they do with this.
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Pages (10) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.