Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 14, 2013 7:44 PM

Aug 2008
Keetriver said:
hyperknees91 said:
GhostCell said:
I don't understand the Kitahara hate, am I missing something? They all bear some responsibility, I mean Kazusa acted cold and distant to Kitahara so he was always confused as to whether or not she really liked him. The guy's not a mind reader. Setsuna knowingly took Kitahara from Kazusa she knew that Kasusa liked Kitahara but did so anyway. If anything she bears the brunt of the responsibility. Finally Kitahara bears the least amount of responsibility for at least, not showing his true feelings towards Kazusa.

Well uh he gets right into deep kissing a girl for what he would think to be her first kiss. Also he betrayed his girlfriend and stood her up on her birthday while performing such act. Kinda excessive, neither of the other girls did anything that bad even if they are guilty of things.

But this is actually pretty light for him, he's just a screw up in general. Don't even try liking him as it's going to be impossible after awhile.

What's with saying he 'stood her up'? Wasn't the whole point of him going to meet Touma over Setsuna in the first place is to DRAG HER OVER to Setsuna's party? And he didn't even realize she was alone on her birthday since Setsuna was the one who sent her family away without informing Haruki in the first place. Haruki NEVER PLANNED Touma to confess to him leading to all that drama. He did promise to at least show up sometime during the party so if he doesn't show up I can see where the hate can come from.
Though what I hated about Haruki is his expression after Touma slapped him. It was 'WTF did I do wrong' expression which really pissed me off. He should know damn well.

Lawl dat expression. Stop reminding me....god I hate Haruki so much he is the bane of my existence. Though at least he's fun to hate on.
hyperknees91Dec 14, 2013 7:54 PM
Dec 14, 2013 8:00 PM

Dec 2012
Ok I spoiled the possible endings for myself and I seriously wish they come up with an original ending or something.... I know that this anime is based from a VN so it won't happen but jesus... we need SOMETHING more than what's on offer in the possible 3 endings :/
Ǝ W ˙˙ ɹ ∀ Ǝ Ⅎ
Dec 14, 2013 8:09 PM

Aug 2008
Demonshaw17 said:
Ok I spoiled the possible endings for myself and I seriously wish they come up with an original ending or something.... I know that this anime is based from a VN so it won't happen but jesus... we need SOMETHING more than what's on offer in the possible 3 endings :/

Being WA2 fan is suffering. I hope they go with the hilarious ending personally.
Dec 14, 2013 8:12 PM

Dec 2012
hyperknees91 said:
Demonshaw17 said:

Being WA2 fan is suffering. I hope they go with the hilarious ending personally.

Yep :l I know I can't really discuss much on here but jesus christ you go from expecting a somewhat soft ending (if not varied in style knowing that the vn has different endings) and then you read them and you're like.... WTF?! o-o. Voting/hoping for an original ending till the day the anime is over.
Ǝ W ˙˙ ɹ ∀ Ǝ Ⅎ
Dec 14, 2013 8:14 PM

Aug 2008
Demonshaw17 said:
hyperknees91 said:
Demonshaw17 said:

Yep :l I know I can't really discuss much on here but jesus christ you go from expecting a somewhat soft ending (if not varied in style knowing that the vn has different endings) and then you read them and you're like.... WTF?! o-o. Voting/hoping for an original ending till the day the anime is over.

You might as well give that up because the original writer is on the staff.

It's alright man, being pissed off and disappointed is all the fun of WA2...like we saw with this episode.
Dec 14, 2013 8:16 PM

Dec 2012
hyperknees91 said:
Demonshaw17 said:
hyperknees91 said:
Demonshaw17 said:

You might as well give that up because the original writer is on the staff.

Oh god.... want to watch because this anime is awesome. Want to drop anime because I know the anime's possible endings T_T the eternal struggles are too much for me.
Ǝ W ˙˙ ɹ ∀ Ǝ Ⅎ
Dec 14, 2013 8:17 PM

Aug 2008
Your fate is sealed, suffer and enjoy it like the rest of us.

Unless of course the pacing is the same as the VN...then I would say meh just skip it. I have faith the anime won't be as slow though.
Dec 14, 2013 8:23 PM

Dec 2012
hyperknees91 said:
Your fate is sealed, suffer and enjoy it like the rest of us.

Unless of course the pacing is the same as the VN...then I would say meh just skip it. I have faith the anime won't be as slow though.

Ehhh yeah I guess, I think i'm just a sucker for animes like this to have a cliché happy ending xD
Ǝ W ˙˙ ɹ ∀ Ǝ Ⅎ
Dec 14, 2013 8:30 PM
Sep 2013
watching this anime doesnt makes me cry, but somehow my heart felt ripped again and again knowing that this anime really portrayed how highschool love story goes, not just some popular girls accidentally bumps with anti-social guy and the girl having interest with the guy
Dec 14, 2013 8:39 PM

Aug 2012
No no no Kitahara, you need to learn to hold yourself back.

Now he's just made this mess even worse, and made Touma feel even more guilty.

Lots of feels for Touma this ep.
Dec 14, 2013 9:57 PM

Dec 2013
I'm guessing it is pretty much over for Setsuna?
Bloop
Dec 14, 2013 10:16 PM
Nov 2010
Hmm I want to know the content of the paper placed in front of Kitahara's book in Touma room.
Hope UTW's gonna translate it somehow.
Dec 14, 2013 10:17 PM

Nov 2012
That kiss and slap, didn't expected she would slap him. I thought she would just let go and do what she wanted, I'm not surprised she did but didn't expected it. I'm looking forward to the next episode and how this series will end, School Days ending? Yes!? Please!? lol Just kidding, but there's some trouble coming ahead and that's a fact.
Las firmas estan sobrevaloradas :P
Dec 14, 2013 10:31 PM

Jun 2011
ooooh damn...what an episode....just perfect
hope the last 2 episodes will be great enough to deserve a 10/10
Dec 14, 2013 10:53 PM

Jun 2008
EuphoriaLx said:

Nope, cause this anime is only 20% of the actual story.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Dec 14, 2013 11:00 PM

Jan 2013
Romance drama doesn't get much better than this.
Looks like the flashback was worth it.
Dec 14, 2013 11:16 PM
May 2009
It seems a lot of people are hating Setsuna from just this 12 episode of Introductory Chapter arc adaption, there's still a long way to go till the story finish... btw people, the ending will surprise a lot of people~

P/S: Please don't hate on Setsuna please~
Dec 14, 2013 11:26 PM

Oct 2013
well it will probably have a second season to this, i didnt read the LN but it seem have lot of stuff, so im just curious about what end we will get at the thirteen(13) episodes

i heard about this, that the ending is gonna surprise lot of people, i start to be really impatient about it, damn but i want read the LN:P

p.s this anime is really great, my top 3 anime of this fall
Dec 14, 2013 11:33 PM
May 2009
firstblood said:
well it will probably have a second season to this, i didnt read the LN but it seem have lot of stuff, so im just curious about what end we will get at the thirteen(13) episodes

i heard about this, that the ending is gonna surprise lot of people, i start to be really impatient about it, damn but i want read the LN:P

p.s this anime is really great, my top 3 anime of this fall

VN the main though(PC and PS3)... But there also LN for it~
Dec 14, 2013 11:39 PM
Mar 2013
Does anyone know what the card says next to dog, the last scene in the ending?
Dec 15, 2013 12:13 AM

Jan 2009
Chewa0wns said:

I bought the practice book you told me about, Touma
It really was so simple to understand, maybe now I can get better
Thanks to you Touma, now I understand the most fundamental and important thing
Having said that, I hope this book proves to be the most useful to you
At least please listen to what your studying seniors say
Only a little longer until the school festival, and until we graduate, so let's work hard
-Kitahara
Dec 15, 2013 12:41 AM

Dec 2011
Kitahara really deserved that slap.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 15, 2013 12:52 AM
Nov 2010
Mentar said:
Chewa0wns said:

I bought the practice book you told me about, Touma
It really was so simple to understand, maybe now I can get better
Thanks to you Touma, now I understand the most fundamental and important thing
Having said that, I hope this book proves to be the most useful to you
At least please listen to what your studying seniors say
Only a little longer until the school festival, and until we graduate, so let's work hard
-Kitahara

Courtesy of velocity7 at Baka-Tsuki.
Dec 15, 2013 2:22 AM

Dec 2013
kaimax said:
EuphoriaLx said:

Which means there will be a possibility for a season 2?
Bloop
Dec 15, 2013 2:36 AM

Apr 2013
That scene making think, is he slowly falling into 4ever alone route?
Dec 15, 2013 3:25 AM
May 2009
EuphoriaLx said:
kaimax said:
EuphoriaLx said:

Which means there will be a possibility for a season 2?

Yes, a season 2 is definitely possible, because the Anime only cover the Introductory Chapter... There's still Closing Chapter and Coda~ So like kaimax said... it's only 20% of the story only~
KamiyaShinjiDec 15, 2013 3:33 AM
Dec 15, 2013 4:34 AM

Nov 2012
Wow, Touma... finally getting some kisses while he's awake. Wondering whether there'll be a second season.

Dec 15, 2013 5:22 AM

Jun 2013
I hope there's a second season cause I'm loving this. And I need Touma and Kitahara together please
Dec 15, 2013 5:35 AM
Oct 2013
I'm actually glad Touma slap him. It is true, that Haruki kissed Setsuna a lot, as we see some of it scene. This also, will give Haruki more time to think about his decision whether to leave setsuna and be with Touma or Just stay with setsuna. Can't wait for the last episode. Fast foward to next week ! :D
Dec 15, 2013 6:50 AM

Sep 2011
About some people asking if there'll be a 2nd season, there's actually a continuation after all of this but it depends on Satelight if they have enough budget to adapt it.

Dec 15, 2013 9:31 AM

Nov 2012
Kitahara deserved that bitch slap. Even, so I believe Kitahara belongs with Touma rather than Setsuna because after these past two episodes I see that the connection between Touma and Kitahara is so much stronger than the one between Setsuna and Kitahara. Setsuna just seems so selfish since she wants to date Kitahara all the while keeping Touma there to suffer. You might say Setsuna doesn't realize Touma harbours feelings for Kitahara, but I'm sure she does and just plays the fool.

Even though I want Touma to be with Kitahara, I predict that she's going to leave with her mother while Kitahara remains with Setsuna seeing as so much damage has already been done. The only way I can see everyone have somewhat of a happy ending is if Touma leaves because she's strong enough to overcome her suffering, but she'll need time away from Kitahara and Setsuna. Kitahara may keep what happened between him and Touma a secret and continue his relationship with Setsuna hoping that he'll eventually prefer her over Touma. As for Setsuna I believe that she might suffer for a while with Touma gone, but Kitahara will be there to comfort her.
Dec 15, 2013 2:10 PM
Nov 2010
Great episode I must say.
You know, go to episode 10 discussion and read people blaming Touma for confessing to and thus stealing Haruki from Setsuna. (on Setsuna's birthday)
One week later, things turn 180 degree in this episode 11 discussion, people are blaming Setsuna for confessing to and thus stealing Haruki from Touma. (on the day of the concert) lol
Great story I must say.
Dec 15, 2013 2:24 PM

Aug 2008
Eventually you'll get to my point and be completely indifferent about it. Nah I'm just kidding some people will be shippers until the end.
Dec 15, 2013 3:20 PM
Dec 2013
This episode *^* so fucking good loved it ^.^
Dec 15, 2013 5:35 PM
Jun 2012
What a messy situation. The way I see it, all 3 of them share more or less equal responsibility. Setsuna did know about Kazusa's feeling but she did clearly tell her that she also loves him and will fight for him. Haruki accepted Setsuna's confession at the times when he liked both of them but wasn't in love with either. Kissing your girlfriend's best friend while she waits for you (on her birthday) is a low move, but it was "do or die". If he let Kazusa go without showing her how he feels about her it would've been over between tham since she was going to Vienna with her mother. Kazusa's sin is being indecisive even after Setsuna told her that she will make a move on Haruki. But, like Shino_812 said, going dere-dere would be totally against her character. In the end, I don't blame anyone, I'm just sorry for all three of them that they ended up in a situation like this.
Dec 15, 2013 5:40 PM

Mar 2013
I shall look back on this day, that I do not regret watching this anime.
Deserve at least a 8/10 might be a 9/10 depending on the ending <3...

Touma ... WHY YOU SO KAWAII !?!?!?
Dec 15, 2013 6:10 PM

Aug 2010
Great episode. That ending! Easily one of the best love triangles in anime if not the best.

5/5
Dec 15, 2013 7:19 PM

Apr 2009
Touma is such a good character though, I feel bad for setsuna.. she's been played this entire time...... ugh school days all over again
Dec 15, 2013 7:46 PM

Nov 2012
Is this still the introductory chapter?

Edit: Got my answer.

What a good a episode, Kitahara sort of deserved that slap.
Dec 15, 2013 8:09 PM
Oct 2013
Seta19 said:
Touma is such a good character though, I feel bad for setsuna.. she's been played this entire time...... ugh school days all over again

Yeah, same with me it does remind me of school days. Kitahara can easily kissed Touma with intensity -_-. Just because Kitahara did loved Touma from the beginning but it is not the right move that kitahara kissed her as such. But Good for Touma to slap the bitch out of him. XD
Dec 15, 2013 8:10 PM
Oct 2013
GENERALxRAIDEN said:
Kitahara deserved that bitch slap. Even, so I believe Kitahara belongs with Touma rather than Setsuna because after these past two episodes I see that the connection between Touma and Kitahara is so much stronger than the one between Setsuna and Kitahara. Setsuna just seems so selfish since she wants to date Kitahara all the while keeping Touma there to suffer. You might say Setsuna doesn't realize Touma harbours feelings for Kitahara, but I'm sure she does and just plays the fool.

Even though I want Touma to be with Kitahara, I predict that she's going to leave with her mother while Kitahara remains with Setsuna seeing as so much damage has already been done. The only way I can see everyone have somewhat of a happy ending is if Touma leaves because she's strong enough to overcome her suffering, but she'll need time away from Kitahara and Setsuna. Kitahara may keep what happened between him and Touma a secret and continue his relationship with Setsuna hoping that he'll eventually prefer her over Touma. As for Setsuna I believe that she might suffer for a while with Touma gone, but Kitahara will be there to comfort her.

No, the ending will be setsuna killed Kitahara. (school days ending) wahahaha
Dec 15, 2013 9:11 PM
May 2009
GENERALxRAIDEN said:

Do not click if you don't want to be spoil!!!

Dec 15, 2013 9:27 PM

Oct 2013
I wasn't really on board with Touma until she slapped Kitahara for what he was doing and what he had been doing.
Dec 15, 2013 10:25 PM

Jul 2013
I feel for Touma.. Kitahara is such a dick, if he really liked Touma he should've told her from the beginning instead of talking in a round-about way (which created the misunderstanding in the first place). Setsuna's also a bitch for forcing the friendship even though she knows Touma likes Kitahara. It's almost like she's purposely torturing her.
Dec 15, 2013 11:47 PM
Aug 2012
Seta19 said:

More like Setsuna played them both.

Seriously people, while all 3 of them are at fault here but Setsuna is the major offender. She really is bitch, using her cute face and friendship bullshit to hurt the other two.

Can someone please give a me a good or logical explanation about why she made the first move even knowing that Touma liked Kitahara, maybe more than her and Kitahara was unable to decide but most probably liked Touma more? It would have been okay until then but with this "4ever together" crap she tortured Touma and Kitahara even more. So let's discard the "she is so innocent" or "cute" bullshit. Can anyone give me a proper explanation before throwing shit on Touma or Kitahara?

Man this reminds me somewhat like Kokoro Connect but there is was handled much better and the best couple won. But the more i read about the endings about WA2 i feel like this is just to make the readers hate the Male MC more and more and also to make Touma suffer or left behind. How should i say this, i didn't get this much annoyed about a visual novel for some time................

Dec 16, 2013 1:28 AM

Aug 2008
Dat drama. I swear, just date them both, problem solved. I'm sure they'd be thrilled, and even do some yuri on the side. I'm serious.

That a side for a sec, I found it a bit ironic how she gets upset over him kissing her like that. She did it once behind both their backs. And even attempted to do it one more time. I did, however, find her reaction interesting, over him kissing Setsuna many times, hinted on his kissing skills.
Dec 16, 2013 2:42 AM

Aug 2008
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Seta19 said:

More like Setsuna played them both.

Seriously people, while all 3 of them are at fault here but Setsuna is the major offender. She really is bitch, using her cute face and friendship bullshit to hurt the other two.

Can someone please give a me a good or logical explanation about why she made the first move even knowing that Touma liked Kitahara, maybe more than her and Kitahara was unable to decide but most probably liked Touma more? It would have been okay until then but with this "4ever together" crap she tortured Touma and Kitahara even more. So let's discard the "she is so innocent" or "cute" bullshit. Can anyone give me a proper explanation before throwing shit on Touma or Kitahara?

Man this reminds me somewhat like Kokoro Connect but there is was handled much better and the best couple won. But the more i read about the endings about WA2 i feel like this is just to make the readers hate the Male MC more and more and also to make Touma suffer or left behind. How should i say this, i didn't get this much annoyed about a visual novel for some time................

Well it'll be revealed in the final episode for the most part. But how is Setsuna a bitch when she genuinely likes Haruki? Touma wasn't ever going to make a move and she only kissed him in secret, Haruki wasn't going to make a move on her because he thought she didn't like him. So yeah the only one capable of making a move was Setsuna.

Anyway there's more to it than that but you'll see in the next 2 episodes.

Yeah Haruki sucks, Kazusa sucks, and Setsuna at times sucks. That's just the nature of the story. Love makes you evil as the trope goes.

If you are impatient though

hyperknees91Dec 16, 2013 2:49 AM
Dec 16, 2013 3:14 AM
Jan 2013
The major fault is at Haruki. First he started dating Setsuna and he had these feelings for Touma allready. But what he did on her Birthday is just one of the worst thing you can do. I just hope for a ending where Haruki ends up alone loosing both of them forever.
Dec 16, 2013 3:26 AM
Aug 2012
hyperknees91 said:

Well it'll be revealed in the final episode for the most part. But how is Setsuna a bitch when she genuinely likes Haruki? Touma wasn't ever going to make a move and she only kissed him in secret, Haruki wasn't going to make a move on her because he thought she didn't like him. So yeah the only one capable of making a move was Setsuna.

Anyway there's more to it than that but you'll see in the next 2 episodes.

Yeah Haruki sucks, Kazusa sucks, and Setsuna at times sucks. That's just the nature of the story. Love makes you evil as the trope goes.

If you are impatient though

I am not calling her a bitch for liking Kitahara. But she chose a route that would hurt the rest of them.

Touma would be continuously hurting because as long as she stays with them, she will always remember that she is a third wheel and have to endure seeing her crush being lovey-dovey with another person. The fact is Setsuna practically forced this torture on Touma. (I can relate to her more because of a somewhat similar situation)

Same can be said for Kitahara. He will realize who he likes more and be torn between what he should do seeing his nature is to blame himself. I am not taking his side just because i am a guy. He is now in a situation where someone including himself will get hurt.

I can understand what you are saying though. That's one of the conclusions i reached myself. But still, she forced the same situation on Touma and her actions and selfish nature will hurt everyone in the process. To me, it looks more like she wants to keep them on a leash out of fear of them going away because of her trauma. Don't get me wrong, all of them are guilty for causing this situation but Setsuna seems to be the major offender to me.

Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

221 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

100 by GingZ »»
Feb 27, 2:47 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.