Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]
Jan 28, 2015 8:44 PM

Nov 2014
Yay Minori & Touya joined Log Horizon! :D

I loved everyone's reactions when Nyanta said he was gonna make curry, that was amazing! xD

A war with the People of the Land sounds really interesting!

That level 20 blonde guy, I wonder what that was all about, he's probably going to encounter Log Horizon & join or something I assume...can't wait to see more of him. :)
Mar 3, 2015 11:22 AM

Aug 2013
That princess gives me the impression of the girl in Shirou's flashback..
Their eyes look so much alike.. those people of the land are fishy.
A training camp sounds fun.
Apr 1, 2015 6:13 PM

Jun 2014
o now i understand. the people with the rings are the NPCs.
Jun 10, 2015 1:46 AM

Sep 2014
Glad they saved the twins and they join a great guild :D
The scene where every guild agreed to join the Rount Table was really nice.
Nice to see peace restored.

Poor Akatsuki never gets a break :3
So much happiness when hearing the word "curry" xD

That blonde guy getting rejected like that ^^
New arc with the People of the Land, should be exciting!
nerfxJun 10, 2015 1:58 AM
Sep 20, 2015 9:01 PM

Feb 2013
Damn this show just keeps getting more interesting by the episode, when I first got into this I was expecting an action show with some MMO elements added in. This turned out to be soo MUCH more then that, far exceeding my expectations, great stuff.

But it is interesting that the people of the land might actually start to fight back and wage war against the Adventurers. I do wonder how Shiroe will end up dealing with this, will he come up with some sort of a peaceful solution? Or will he and the other guilds just end up conquering them with an iron fist? Honestly I could definitely see Shiroe deciding on the latter if it meant insuring the safety of his own people.

Also there is one thing that Shiroe said that didn't make much sense to me. Which is that the people of the land don't really need them, but I ask how is that possible? What about all the giant ass monsters that inhabit this world? It doesn't seem like the people of the land are capable of dealing with such things on their own, isn't that what the adventurers are there for? To protect them from all the creatures that roam their land :/

Anyways this was a great episode, I cannot wait to see what happens next :).

A
Oct 11, 2015 4:50 PM

Jul 2008
CURRY NIGHT!!!!!!!

So the NPC's are about to get serious huh?
Oct 25, 2015 12:51 PM

Oct 2010
This show is seriously good. I love the explanations of economics and the whole world building. Can't wait to see what happens next. ˇˇ
Nov 2, 2015 9:47 AM

Jan 2012
I don't know why i put this anime on hold for long time lol,anyway back again to watch.
Bad idea why let them join,they are so weak.

Jan 2, 2016 4:37 PM

Apr 2009
Shiroe lays out the details of his vision for law and order, I really like them. The series has been hinting at consequences for mistreating the NPCs and Shiroe has foresight in trying to protect them. Given his vision and absolute control, I wonder why Shiroe didn't work harder to make the elves join or keep them from leaving.

First time we see "Log Horizon" on the guild headquarters, kind of a bit moving. I really enjoy the world building and society that the anime's taking time to establish.

Really curious what the king of the people of the land is going to do. His spies are telling him about the Round Table, but surely one of the biggest pieces of news will be the rules protecting his kind? I would assume most humans who only know the NPCs as lifeless programming would complain about them having rights.

Can't wait for the next episode.
Oct 11, 2016 6:07 AM

Jan 2013
So basically Shiroe wants to make Elder Tale even more MMO'ey, a new economy, a new way for people to do stuff while being stuck in this world.
Lmao at Isaac cleaning the entire place :D

This show really stands out from the obvious comparison to SAO already.
Feb 28, 2017 5:23 PM

Mar 2016
Seriously, this anime is so good!!!
And this ending is the very first i listen everytime, idk why but i love it !

If you watched 13 Reasons Why in 13 hours in a row (like me) you got my respect !
Oct 11, 2017 11:58 AM

Sep 2012
some1 is getting arranged marriage with the princes of the ppl of the land, that's so obvious

they think ahead to avoid possible war & solution political marriage
Feb 15, 2018 10:24 PM
Dec 2017
Minori and Touya finally join Log horizon
Apr 5, 2018 1:50 PM

May 2016
Definitely the best world building anime I've ever seen good job Shiroe.
Apr 26, 2018 2:58 AM

Apr 2009
Wow a steam engine! O_o We just moved to Steampunk genre and kick-started the Industrial Revolution. XD Really curious about their current state of economy though. At least it seems to be looking up for Akihabara for the moment, unlike Susukino which seems to be stuck in literal post-Apocalyptic Mad Max edition last time we've seen it.

And the uhmm-not-NPCs-anymore are spying on Akihabara. This state-building sure is a lot of friggin' work and headaches, now we'll need foreign intelligence and relations department or agency too, including diplomats and ambassadors...and yes, spies of our own.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Mar 16, 2019 6:31 PM

Feb 2015
Marie and Henrietta are around Akihabara remembering what happened in the meeting (Marie explaining the cooking secret and Shirou talking about the economy, jobs and NPCs, everyone in the meeting agreed). Hamelin got disolved, Crescent Moon had to move to another guild hall and Log Horizon founded his own base. Some characters with strange rings (Eastal) were around. Henrietta mentioned that there are still some gaps in the economic system. Tohya and Minori joined Log Horizon. In a distant kingdom, a king named Sergiatte received a lady named Raynesia.

The round table has been confirmed and now there are laws in Akihabara, I think there is no other way for this than to get better, life and jobs in Akihabara are gonna grow for good, thanks Shiroe.
Atlas77Mar 16, 2019 6:49 PM
Jun 21, 2019 12:04 PM

Apr 2016
If the People of the Land are actual people, with their own thoughts, dreams, fears, and families to protect, then this does not bode well for the run down city Shiroe visited in episode 4 that was taken over by the evil guild. They'll probably be wiped out by the surrounding countries/cities.
Sep 7, 2019 3:18 AM

Mar 2016
I love how the Log Horizon guild is so ecstatic when Nyanta was about to cook them some curry!

With every guild in the round table accepting Shiroe's policy and with the info about cooking real food amongst others have been released publicly. Akihabara has surely gotten a hell lot livelier for the better. And safer too! Besides that, the fact that you can literally build, create, invent anything as long as you know how to do it and with a high enough level, that is one astoundingly huge discovery! Couple this with the new face of Akihabara, I can expect Akihabara itself to have a few tall buildings like a skyscraper in the distant future.

Crafters will invent new things and find new items for their product while the fighters protect them from harm's way. It's safe to say that Shiroe with the help of others managed to turn this lawless city of despair into a fully established city area with working economy, delicious delicacy and exciting activities to be done. Wonderful!

Too bad it happened a tad bit too late now that the people of the land is making its move against the adventurers. League of freedom towns (Eastal) is the new opponent to have a bright future.

Sep 17, 2019 8:23 AM

Sep 2019
more World Building, Politics, MMO mechanics Yes Please ^^ DAT PLOT THO!!
:D 10/10
#GGswordArtOnline no h8 :'D :'D :'D xD
Make Anime Great Again - Donald J. Trump
Jan 22, 2020 4:33 AM

Dec 2018
really great episode, especially the first half
they can engineer their own stuff so...nuclear reactors when? is there an outer space in their world?
Jun 2, 2020 6:10 AM
Jan 2018
I can relate I love Curry too
Jul 24, 2020 7:25 AM

Jul 2016
lserr said:
as a politic geek, love seeing the construction of a society and the social contract.

I really enjoyed this episdoe.

the hint at the rings as well was really nice. I wonder what the lands people will get up to next episode.
Aug 15, 2020 1:59 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So crafting the thing directly with your hands and not from the menu can allow you to make an infinite amount of new things...very interesting.
And now the twins are a part of the guild
Dec 29, 2020 11:36 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Its nice seeing the adventurers of Akiba finally reached the deal to lived in harmony, by the hands of villain in glasses, obviously, after he revealed the real reason of that conference. Thats it, the result over the round table conference. After they revealed the secret behind food flavouring, and the collaborative invention of a certain engines by the blacksmith guilds Michitaka, and merchant guild, Roderick. As the result? Akiba became a better city that far from a conflict and glooms within the adventurers, and the trouble maker? Exiled and disbanded. Wow, nice sanctions!

One week, timeskip, full of peace, they finally reached another problem. The harmony with the Lander of that world, indigene peoples. Yeah, they even had their own Kingdom and King to begin with. Still, i believed that they didn't have a bad intentions, like a war or real conflict. Because they might've been lost. Rather, i guess its just a nice mutualist relationship within the two territories. Meanwhile, its nice seeing them take a little chill time, after having a decision to owned a guild hall (finally). And ofc that twin kids joined, what else?

Okay, time to go to the other arc!
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 11, 2021 4:03 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Another really good episode. Wonder what is written in the letter. This is getting together for now really well. Can't wait to continue watching it <3

Jul 22, 2021 1:29 PM

Jul 2015
Nice to see Akihabara becoming a safe place for not only the players but also the npc's. Also wholesome to see Minori and Tohya joining Shiro's small guild and eating some delicious curry under the starry night

Nov 6, 2021 2:19 PM

Jul 2017
This episode wasn't on the same level as the previous one but not bad. Definitive effort is there to establish the world and its new functions and how you can evolve with the limitations of the game world itself, and create inventions from the previous world's knowledge, to run a better life here. Like with steam engines to start with along with how Nyanta's helped with the food department. Still ways to go with establishing its economy system properly but progress is actually being made for once in the right direction for Akihabara. And I do like the element of NPCs being involved in a conflict with them potentially, giving them a more important role in the story for once. Comedy still was pretty off target for me, and I'm not that caring about Tohya and Minori whatsoever (kind of amazing how the least interesting characters in the series so far are Shiroe's guildmates lol). But despite the slow nature and some negatives, left feeling alright about this episode for the short and potentially long term too with seeds being planted for conflict.
Jul 24, 2023 6:59 AM
Jan 2023
Another awesome episode. The Log Horizon guild gained 2 new members and we also learn that they are all obsessed with curry.

I'm loving the slower pace so far, it's great how they're exploring many aspects of the game and yet also treating it like it is a new reality for these people. There's no telling where this story is going to go either.
Aug 15, 2023 10:53 PM
May 2017
I think the whole pushing back glasses thing need to stop. I never push back my glasses to drop a bomb statement.
Jan 31, 2:27 AM
Jun 2022
Guild Creation Is Done . Done For Now!
Pages (5) « First ... « 3 4 [5]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2013

270 by LucasDoragon »»
Apr 27, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2013

268 by MFM32 »»
Mar 3, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2013

209 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 10:35 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

183 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 9:05 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

265 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 8:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.