Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 7, 2013 9:18 AM

Nov 2013
Awesome episode!

Kojou was really smooth in the airplane with the hand thing. If he wasnt that dense i would say that he was making a move on Yukina. I think that he is only second, in that feature, to Ichika Orimura in this fall season.

Lol´d at that fishing scene with Regulus Aurum :D

The rivalry between Sayaka and Asagi was also nice! Still rooting for Asagi with Sayaka being a close second!

Dec 7, 2013 10:21 AM

Oct 2011
whoa damn
Dec 7, 2013 11:08 AM

Oct 2013
symbv said:
Yukina gets some intimate contact with Kojou, which is great.

I like that, too.

funny 2 other girls were arguing who loves our MC more, while he's having a lovely deserted land honeymoon getaway with his favorite girl. LOL
Dec 7, 2013 12:00 PM

Aug 2012
Awesome episode. Loving the alone time they're getting on the island. Can't wait till the next episode!
Dec 7, 2013 1:56 PM

Apr 2013
Another girl is cute.
Dec 7, 2013 2:32 PM

Jun 2013
Another great episode! :)
Dec 7, 2013 5:27 PM
Jul 2013
That scene of Kanase so heavy.
Dec 7, 2013 5:33 PM

Apr 2011
This show only gets better and better, something rare these days.
Dec 7, 2013 5:35 PM

Aug 2013
Even though it's only a deserted island... IT'S STILL A BEACH EPISODE!!!!! yehey! hahahaa. A wet yukina, and Kanase in the ending...

Dat ray of light in kanase's ass.

Sayaka and Asagi fighting for Kojou?! I smell some harem in here...
Dec 7, 2013 6:47 PM

Jun 2013
yadayada said:
krownklown said:
yadayada said:
Uhmm... Vizard angels? Disappointed with the lack of creativity this episode. Seriously even the way their masks broke and the way the eyes looked were almost exactly like Vizards.

Despite that, this episode was pretty good I liked it. The girls just get hotter and hotter as we go ehh? Loved the ending and seeing Sayaka and Asagi fight over the MC.

Let the harem games begin!!

Let me assure they world of anime does not begin and end with Bleach. Anytime something is done in bleach you can be assured its was almost likely copied from something else. So no Vaizards and bleach did not invent the concept of mask wearing, and I have no idea what you mean by the eyes, Vaizards don't really have any special eyes that I am aware of.

Also how does a vampire not have flight ability? Especially considering he is supposed to be a Progenitur aka Super Vampire. Vampires based on bats, always depicted as being able to fly either by turning into bats, by turning into mist, or just being able to float. A ground bound vampire is kind of lame.

You seem to have misunderstood. Let me assure you that just because I see a mask on someone in an anime fight scene do I instantly think "WTF that's from Bleach!". I am in fact referring to the way the mask's eyes were animated along with the slow break of the mask that scatters in pieces and floats away, which extremely resembled vizards in Bleach.

As for whatever else you were talking about in that second paragraph, i do not see how any of that pertains to what I was talking about so I see no further need to comment on it.

Second point was just my own rambling.
Dec 7, 2013 6:58 PM

Nov 2012
yeah.. some yukata :)
astarte look so happy ^^

and kanon... I wonder if she will like kojou too :o
btw how can she be there?!
DAT ISLAND! lol that moment when kojou letting his familiar out XD "slowly slowly.... %!&*I^@(*" XD
Dec 7, 2013 10:12 PM

Jul 2013
another candidate for the harem..... -sigh-
Dec 8, 2013 1:15 AM

Mar 2013
LOL @ all those coconuts, somehow reminded me of one episode from Looney Tunes
What was my signature again?
Dec 8, 2013 2:03 AM

Oct 2009
That was one sexy shot at the end *-*
Dec 8, 2013 5:05 AM

Jul 2010
4/5
Dec 8, 2013 5:23 AM

Apr 2013
I wish that Kojou was stuck on an island with Asagi not Yukina -_-
Dec 8, 2013 7:39 AM

Jul 2008
Astarte and Natsuki look cute in kimono :) I love it when Yukina is unhappy with Kojou, her attitude is just so good to watch :)

Coconut food and spear as knife hahaha :D Can't wait to find out more about Kanase :)
Dec 8, 2013 8:10 AM

May 2012
Average episode 3/5

Natsuki looks so cute
Dec 8, 2013 2:00 PM

Apr 2011
Kanase is hot, but the animators were really reaching for a "Blu-Ray special" by censoring her butt. I wonder what's up with her angel wings? Is that part of her vampire powers or is she some weird hybrid? And most importantly, is she going to be joining the harem? If so I bet drinking her blood will unlock some kind of flight-based familiar. I love that in order to unlock his powers he has to add more girls to his harem. Wonder what kind of power Asagi-chan will unlock.

4/5
Dec 8, 2013 2:37 PM

Apr 2011
Nice episode. It looks like it'll really have 24 episodes.

There's just one thing that bothers me in this show... There are a lot of girls that look like sisters, like Nagisa and Yukina. But anyway, I'm enjoying it so far.
Dec 8, 2013 10:07 PM

Apr 2012
Always-Hungry said:

Noooope. It's pretty obvious that Kojou is going to end up with Himeragi.
Dec 8, 2013 10:21 PM

Apr 2013
there way to relax to be in a deserted island, its like to them its another day in there lifes. Either way it was a good episode, the angel bitting and eating the other one was unexpected and awesome.
Dec 9, 2013 5:36 AM

Jul 2010
O-Divine-Demon said:
Always-Hungry said:

Well of course, in Harem Anime best girl always lose.
Dec 10, 2013 1:01 AM

Jun 2013
Akanezora said:
O-Divine-Demon said:
Always-Hungry said:

I tend to agree with this, barring the rarities like Tenchi and the likely outcome of High School Dxd where there is a true harem ending, usually harem series tend to make terrible choices. I still don't know what the creators of shuffle were thinking by picking Asagi.
Dec 10, 2013 3:36 AM

Jan 2013
haha, heimgari in kojou's sweater :D
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Dec 10, 2013 7:50 AM

Jul 2010
krownklown said:
Akanezora said:
O-Divine-Demon said:
Always-Hungry said:

I tend to agree with this, barring the rarities like Tenchi and the likely outcome of High School Dxd where there is a true harem ending, usually harem series tend to make terrible choices. I still don't know what the creators of shuffle were thinking by picking Asagi.
You're right, I was just generalizing there. Because there are few of cases in which the best girl really wins, as for Highschool DxD, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, Omamori Himari ect.

As for Shuffle, I can't really agree, I liked her and I was really surprised in the end, it was like they broke the cliché of the typical-harem ending, and I praise their choice. Unfortunatelly after that they did a BS.

It was so lame.
Dec 11, 2013 11:23 PM

May 2012
Liked this episode. Really starting to like most of the characters in this show.
Dec 12, 2013 6:46 PM

Jan 2013
Hmm. interesting.
I wonder what's gonna happen
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Dec 14, 2013 5:59 PM

Oct 2013
Akanezora said:
krownklown said:
Akanezora said:
O-Divine-Demon said:
Always-Hungry said:

You're right, I was just generalizing there. Because there are few of cases in which the best girl really wins, as for Highschool DxD, Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou, Omamori Himari ect.
As for Shuffle, I can't really agree, I liked her and I was really surprised in the end, it was like they broke the cliché of the typical-harem ending, and I praise their choice. Unfortunatelly after that they did a BS.

It was so lame.
Shuffle was perfect in that aspect. Truly was great seeing Asa and Rin end up together. This series doesn't seem like It'll end that way but who knows?
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Dec 14, 2013 6:17 PM

Aug 2013
Dat Fan service. woah that cute himeragi. And Dat La foila.

Woah! Kanase Kensei looks like Shirou Fujimoto from Blue exorcist.

Dat angel faux was powerful, but it still has emotions.

Dat tsun tsun sayaka. I'm excited to see her next week.

Dame desu senpai!
Dec 16, 2013 7:09 AM

Sep 2012
Kojou, you can have Yukina but Asagi is mine :3

Sayaka and Asagi quarreling for Kojou. Poor Motoki

That ending thou
Dec 16, 2013 10:59 AM
Aug 2011
Wet blouse and running into someone bathing/naked in a lake while stranded on some island.

This series doesn't get tired of scraping the bottom of the mediocrity and predictability barrel.
Dec 17, 2013 7:24 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

Episode not exciting, but not to reject. The narrative while intriguing, is affected by the fact of having constant attacks and detachment of the plug with this harem-ecchi, with accompanying scenes of jealousy that sometimes get bored watching.
The moment splatter was OK!
Drawing sufficient, I hope this arc turns out to be better than the previous.
Dec 18, 2013 10:34 PM

Jan 2013
I really liked the hand holding scene in the plane.
Dec 23, 2013 5:42 AM

May 2010
Kanase is fearsome. Lafolia is looking pretty badass to me
Dec 26, 2013 4:33 AM
Feb 2009
lol..
Jan 13, 2014 1:14 PM

Dec 2012
oh man, i really wish yaze had more screentime. everytime i see him i find him incredibly cool and he seems to be an interesting character as well. i hope he'll appear more often.
but i rolled my eyes so hard at the "we're alone on an island and my shirt got wet" scene. maybe because i don't like yukina, maybe because it's such a cliché. (but i can't deny that koujo's attempt to calm yukina down on that plane was actually cute.)
and at first i thought it was an older version at kanon at the end. welp, i'm actually glad that's not the case (she looks like her mother though?). the new girl/woman looks really pretty so far. i just hope she won't be another typical white-haired anime girl - shy voice, pretty emotionless, always a bit absent-minded.
but i'm worried how big that harem will become. when i started that show i wasn't expecting a harem and i don't want to deal with another mc who can't decide which girl he wants.
Jan 15, 2014 6:30 AM

Nov 2010
Decent not that exciting though aside from the fanservices
Jan 23, 2014 12:32 PM

Jun 2013
Such fanservice. Much Wow!. Nyesss.
If I drive for you, you get your money. You tell me where we start, where we're going, where we're going afterwards. I give you five minutes when we get there. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything a minute on either side of that and you're on your own. I don't sit in while you're running it down. I don't carry a gun. I drive.
Apr 9, 2014 11:13 AM

May 2012
Pretty lovely development and lol he sure is expanding his harem nicely!

That lovely gothic yukata!
May 5, 2014 7:36 AM

Jul 2013
That angel fight was rather peculiar.

Them girls fighting over Kojou lol.
Jun 5, 2014 5:15 AM
May 2012
That girl at the end looks like Himeragi.......but with bigger BEWBS :3
Fuck you, mysterious beam of light =_= You are covering that glorious ass!!!
Them girls are really fine T^T
Dec 15, 2014 10:37 PM

Aug 2013
The loli sensei Natsuki-chan in yukata. *nosebleed*
Cat fight between Asagi-cahn and Sayaka was funny.. hahaha.
For a moment I thought it was Himeragi there lol.
She's like a complete different person.
Feb 16, 2015 12:42 PM

Dec 2014
The drama from Himeragi over Kojou doesn't make too much sense, since she already knows he is immortal and seen him surviving a beheading beforehand, which is supposed to be far more terrying experience.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Feb 20, 2015 2:31 PM

Nov 2014
The way he tried to get some fish was funny.

Apr 7, 2015 12:14 AM

Feb 2013
lol, that pilot purposely got Himeriga and Koujou to get close while he was flying that plane.

"Easy, now... easy" lol
Jul 16, 2015 5:21 PM

Jul 2013
The fight between these angels Oo

Sweet scene between Kojou and Himeragi in the air plane <3

I'm curious what will happen next.

Jan 26, 2016 11:48 AM

Sep 2013
You think it was gonna be a yukata festival but was an angel getting murdered :'(

Kojou and Himeragi search for Kanase and get stuck on an island :(
Asagi x Sayaka, get a room please ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
La Foria Rihavein, nice ass ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Feb 7, 2017 6:10 AM

Jul 2008
I sense the harem is about to grow again.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2014

97 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.