Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Dec 6, 2013 6:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Oooh, dat fireworks and yukata.

Now I'm a little scared of Angels after watching this episode. Oh well, at least there's sensei and she's pretty OP. I can't help but face palm at the rivalry between Sayaka and Asagi this episode. Oh snap, that ending.

Dec 6, 2013 10:19 AM

Sep 2012
Yukina gets some intimate contact with Kojou, which is great.

And wet-shirt is even greater LOL
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 6, 2013 12:06 PM
Nov 2013
Another girl to join Kojo's harem
Dec 6, 2013 12:07 PM

Aug 2010
Good ep.

Man that angel fight had a friggin brutal ending there O_O. Dat bite made me cringe!
Kojou and Yukina took it way easier than I thought. Which is nice. Instead of the usual being disgusted or sth like that :D

Glad that Yukina had lots of time with Kojou. I love her Whenever she's acting normally around him and not just saying "I'm his observer" BS everytime ^^ so that was nice.
Loved the part in the plane. She was really cute <3...Nice going Kojou holding her hand. And Dat wet shirt was HOT *A* XD
Lol'd so much at Kojou saying staying on this island alone with her would be worst case scenario and would suck XDXDXD...Her reaction breaking the tree was so lol XD

Sayaka and Asagi's interactions were so lol. Fling and Psycho hahaha. Kojou this is really gonna be one tough harem to handle since all the girls in it dislike eachother and can't get along lol. He's gonna have to tame them ;)

Still wondering what Asagi is? Her eyes going shiny red doesn't seem to be normal. I'm sure she has a secret we don't know yet.

Poor Yaze having to deal with the girls XD But nice way of convincing them saying he's alone with Yukina now XD

Well the end was interesting. Seems like the fifth girl in the OP (La Falio?) is already debuting? So Kanon and her conquer will be done together? Let's see how it goes. She looks pretty damn hot too ^^

Well nxt ep...Kojou seeing Naked Yukina and her wearing his jacket over her naked body. Seems like we'll be having some awesome hot stuff. Can't wait XD
Dec 6, 2013 12:07 PM

May 2013
Some alone time for Yukina and Kojou on a deserted island. Dang that ending.
Dec 6, 2013 12:24 PM

May 2013
Astarte smiling? and DAT princess at the end
"Why the hell is it so easy to make people mad, and so difficult to make them smile?" -Kurosawa Dono
Dec 6, 2013 12:26 PM

Feb 2013
Holy shit that angel fight was nice, who would've thought kanase was a cannibal when she went all angel mode.
Dec 6, 2013 12:47 PM

Jun 2013
Another awesome episode.Can't wait for next one.
Dec 6, 2013 12:50 PM

Nov 2011
new girl is a babe
Hate Keeps me warm
Dec 6, 2013 1:02 PM
Jan 2011
Kanase is really bad in this ep, nice to see Himeragi and the teacher in a Yukata

Now, Himeragi and Kojou are castaways, how nice.

Why can Kojou use the Al Nasi Minimu to fly them out of that island?
Dec 6, 2013 1:16 PM
Feb 2013
Oh my, Kanase looked a little Eva there.

Natsuki taking Astarte around to fun places was kind of endearing

Sayaka vs Asagi was pretty fun
Dec 6, 2013 1:31 PM

Nov 2012
Hehe, teacher's eyes look amazing, want her to be one of the harem. XD
Also new girl looks pretty amazing. Himeragi and Kojou on an island together turned out to be more boring than I expected.

Dec 6, 2013 2:02 PM

Jul 2013
What a brutal end to the fight.

So, I still don't get what's going on, but I don't feel like the new girl will join the harem since she's not on that ending picture with everyone.
Dec 6, 2013 2:09 PM
Nov 2013
Sayaka and Asagi fighting about Kojou was super funny especially when sayaka called Asagi kojou's fling lol got to love harem fighting but that new chick at the end is hella sexy but my guess she isnt very nice either way look forward to next week and seeing Yukina angry in the bath not wearing anything yey.
Dec 6, 2013 2:15 PM
Jul 2013
I think this is my mind just playing games, but I somehow think that Himeragi and that princess are the same person. :?
Dec 6, 2013 2:18 PM

Jul 2010
I have this feeling that someone else will join Kujou's harem. eheh

symbv said:
And wet-shirt is even greater LOL

Couldn't agree more, wet-shirt is like Valhalla.
Dec 6, 2013 2:38 PM

Feb 2012
Dem white holy rays at the end lol, censoring shit.

That girl at the end is some princess, she probably won't be here for long.
Dec 6, 2013 3:24 PM

Jul 2013
Nice fight ;o and go go kujou haram XD
Dec 6, 2013 3:41 PM

May 2013
Nice ep c:
Dec 6, 2013 4:05 PM

Feb 2011
That girl at the end was looking pretty sexy. One more for the harem, maybe?
Dec 6, 2013 4:13 PM

Jan 2009
Deazent said:
I think this is my mind just playing games, but I somehow think that Himeragi and that princess are the same person. :?

I think so too ...
english isn't my native language... ;)
Dec 6, 2013 4:24 PM

Dec 2008
Trying my best to hang in there, because there seems to be a halfway decent plot in here somewhere. But it's getting really hard because these bickering girls are working my nerves. If it doesn't get better by ep 12, I'll probably drop it.

Sent with Mal Updater
Dec 6, 2013 4:26 PM

Mar 2012
Why do I feel that I'm not really care about plot when watching this?
Kickstarter for Rokujouma is fully funded. Good work everyone. Lets wait for the result of our hard work together.
Dec 6, 2013 4:33 PM

Feb 2012
HOHOHOHOHO Another girl to join his harem, Sweeeeet~ That princess is something. She looks very sexyyy.
Dec 6, 2013 4:41 PM

Dec 2013
Okay, it's official.

Yaze is so much cool than Kojou, period. LOL And dat fanservice at the end.
Dec 6, 2013 4:46 PM
Nov 2013
Funny how Kirasaka and Aiba were arguing. Hope to see more of these moments.
Dec 6, 2013 4:55 PM

Mar 2008
And here I was expecting Kojou to find Himeragi bathing.
Dec 6, 2013 5:16 PM

Jul 2010
getting interesting x.x
Dec 6, 2013 6:00 PM

Sep 2013
And the plot thickens as the harem grows.
Dec 6, 2013 6:11 PM

Aug 2012
and another one to add to the list
Dec 6, 2013 6:43 PM

Dec 2011
Hahaha. I love how Asagi and Sayaka are arguing so much.

And this episode, Kanase Kanon and the princess are one person? Wait, the physique is a bit different. Need the next episode to explain all of this.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 6, 2013 7:25 PM

Jul 2013
Natsuki, Yukina and Astarte, all in a yukata <3
asagi and sayaka arguing was pretty funny :p
LOL Yukina breaking dat tree XD
nice ep.
Dec 6, 2013 7:26 PM

Mar 2013
dat last fanservice ~_~
lol, Asagi and Sayaka were arguing, so funny XD
Dec 6, 2013 7:31 PM

Nov 2012
Less Yukina, more Asagi and Sayaka please.
Dec 6, 2013 8:09 PM

Aug 2013
Haha Asagi vs Sayaka.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Dec 6, 2013 8:53 PM

May 2013
The story just keeps on getting better. A new character shows up just means that a serious thing is about to happen. Oh, and the two angel-like chicks fighting was just awesome!
Dec 6, 2013 9:04 PM

Apr 2012
never seen a harem where the girls actually fight
Dec 6, 2013 9:30 PM

Apr 2011
The psycho versus the fling. Hahaha.

MagitoDec 6, 2013 10:19 PM
Dec 6, 2013 9:57 PM

Jul 2013
Pretty much another set up episode about more information on Kanase and her Angel form. Pretty intense in the 1st half then extracting information on the 2nd half.

Well episode had some laughs, such as Sayaka and Asagi arguing, and Yukina being stuck in the island with Kojo were entertaining XD. Oh yeah Natsuki, Astarte, and Yukina were cute in a yukata.

Episode just left us a question at the end where Kojo spot another girl in the pond. Is it Kanase or someone else?

Dec 7, 2013 3:25 AM

Oct 2013
I like Asagi and Sayaka's rivalry, it was good to watch. The episode itself was okay.

omega_d94 said:

Episode just left us a question at the end where Kojo spot another girl in the pond. Is it Kanase or someone else?

I was wondering about that too.
Dec 7, 2013 4:20 AM

Dec 2012
A funny episode

Easy, now....easy... lol that was so funny

Psycho Vs Fling :3

There was a rainbow when Himeragi clothes got wet XD

For some reason, all the girls in Strike the blood look alike...I thought it was Himeragi at the end.
I did not mean to harm anyone feeling or criticize the point of view of other. These are my point of views.
Dec 7, 2013 6:18 AM

Nov 2013
Uhmm... Vizard angels? Disappointed with the lack of creativity this episode. Seriously even the way their masks broke and the way the eyes looked were almost exactly like Vizards.

Despite that, this episode was pretty good I liked it. The girls just get hotter and hotter as we go ehh? Loved the ending and seeing Sayaka and Asagi fight over the MC.

Let the harem games begin!!
Dec 7, 2013 6:22 AM

Jun 2013
yadayada said:
Uhmm... Vizard angels? Disappointed with the lack of creativity this episode. Seriously even the way their masks broke and the way the eyes looked were almost exactly like Vizards.

Despite that, this episode was pretty good I liked it. The girls just get hotter and hotter as we go ehh? Loved the ending and seeing Sayaka and Asagi fight over the MC.

Let me assure they world of anime does not begin and end with Bleach. Anytime something is done in bleach you can be assured its was almost likely copied from something else. So no Vaizards and bleach did not invent the concept of mask wearing, and I have no idea what you mean by the eyes, Vaizards don't really have any special eyes that I am aware of.

Also how does a vampire not have flight ability? Especially considering he is supposed to be a Progenitur aka Super Vampire. Vampires based on bats, always depicted as being able to fly either by turning into bats, by turning into mist, or just being able to float. A ground bound vampire is kind of lame.
Dec 7, 2013 6:54 AM

Jul 2012
Well they are trapped on a deserted island and he found a princess.

Great episode!!!
Dec 7, 2013 6:54 AM
Sep 2012
krownklown said:
yadayada said:

Let me assure they world of anime does not begin and end with Bleach. Anytime something is done in bleach you can be assured its was almost likely copied from something else. So no Vaizards and bleach did not invent the concept of mask wearing, and I have no idea what you mean by the eyes, Vaizards don't really have any special eyes that I am aware of.

Also how does a vampire not have flight ability? Especially considering he is supposed to be a Progenitur aka Super Vampire. Vampires based on bats, always depicted as being able to fly either by turning into bats, by turning into mist, or just being able to float. A ground bound vampire is kind of lame.

Well you should take into account the fact that Kojou doesn't really use most of his skills as a progenitor. He can barely use his familiars and it doesn't seem like he has the strong charisma of a vampire lord (though it would probably be used as the excuse for his harem). I do have to ask myself why he doesn't just use the flying Arabian horse that he got by groping Sayaka's boobs drinking Sayaka's blood, but I guess that he won't be able to last the entire way and they'd just be dropped into the ocean midway.

As for the "bathing girl is Himeragi" theory, I thought that for a few minutes as well (especially since you could see Himeragi saying that Kanon is a lot like her as a strong foreshadowing), but then I re-checked the next ep's preview and the princess is shown while clothed, wearing clothes that Himeragi doesn't own. I guess that her comment about knowing that Koujo will try to peek was said in a different context.
Also, the princess is definitely not Kanon since they have different voice actresses. It's very possible that they're either related (long lost twins?) or that Kanon is her clone.

I sure love dem speculations.
Dec 7, 2013 7:05 AM

Sep 2011
Crazy fight at the start...HOLLY shit brutal!

New girl in the harem?

Himeragi naked bath walk in by mistake time next ep xD.
Dec 7, 2013 7:10 AM

Jul 2013
Holy hell. Was not expecting a fight that brutal O.O

Koujo and Yukina's interactions <3
"Komugi, are you there?"

Dec 7, 2013 7:24 AM

Nov 2013
krownklown said:
yadayada said:

You seem to have misunderstood. Let me assure you that just because I see a mask on someone in an anime fight scene do I instantly think "WTF that's from Bleach!". I am in fact referring to the way the mask's eyes were animated along with the slow break of the mask that scatters in pieces and floats away, which extremely resembled vizards in Bleach.

As for whatever else you were talking about in that second paragraph, i do not see how any of that pertains to what I was talking about so I see no further need to comment on it.
BlareyDec 7, 2013 12:05 PM
Dec 7, 2013 7:38 AM

Oct 2012
Sayaka and Asagi best girls. Their rivalry is really great they made a truce just to get Yukina out of there fast just to be with Koujo haha. Best girls for me.
Dec 7, 2013 8:37 AM

Apr 2011
Two beautiful girls fighting over him, while he spends time with another pretty girl.

Lucky bastard!
MagitoDec 7, 2013 8:41 AM
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2014

97 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.