Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 5, 2013 3:20 PM

Jan 2012
So when are we gonna have a BanrixLinda OP and a Linda ED !!
Dec 5, 2013 3:21 PM

Jul 2010
Well, it's quite obvious that Kouko found out about Banri's past with Linda but, she doesn't say anything because she trusts Banri.

Also, I feel sooooo bad for Banri, seeing him with so many doubts ..
I have this feeling that something really BAD will happen.

Oh, still rooting for Kouko x Banri, Lindafags are horrible people.

iLostReason said:
Lol'd so much when Mitsuo was arguing with 2D about who caught the flowers first.

^
AkanezoraDec 5, 2013 3:24 PM
Dec 5, 2013 3:40 PM
Sep 2013
This far into it, I have no feeling whatsoever toward the boring MC, Koko, or Linda... I'm kind of disappointed in the character design, considering this is somewhat a successor to Toradora.
Dec 5, 2013 3:44 PM

Mar 2012
That was very anticlimactic.
Dec 5, 2013 3:49 PM

Jun 2011
Linda <3 she's perfect..
Dec 5, 2013 3:54 PM

Dec 2011
There's gonna be a beach episode ugh I hate beach episodes

Dec 5, 2013 3:59 PM

Apr 2013
im happy he made up with koko but she is still hiding something...
Like robots? Then watch getter robot :D
Dec 5, 2013 4:14 PM
Aug 2013
To be honest, the story didn't progress much with this episode. Although it wasn't a drag to watch (I was surprised how quick it ended), all that really happened is that Tada was his old self again for like 10 seconds (predictable), caught a fever, and a bit of character development. It all felt a bit stretched out, like the same events could've happened in 10 minutes instead of 20.

But oh well, we got 14 more episodes, so I'm not too worried about anything. It's really the episode itself that was a bit disappointing, but it wasn't all that bad.
Dec 5, 2013 4:16 PM

Jan 2009
Linda & Kaga differences:

-Linda = calm, laid-back, down-to-earth, caring

-Kaga = loud, bitchy, controlling... but willing to change

I've taken a liking to Linda so much that I want to emulate her. Maybe Kaga can learn a thing about being a good girlfriend from Linda.

I hope that Linda doesn't end up with the current Banri cuz she deserves better. The current Banri is just too indecisive on what he wants & pities himself. If his former self returns, then maybe I'd approve him.
俺の命を百合に。
Currently translating Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke o - Atelier no Koibito-tachi -- when bored.
Above visual novel is 22.22% translated with progress uploaded to youtube; if you're into yuri VNs, check out my channel.
Dec 5, 2013 4:24 PM
Oct 2013
therandomestguy said:
so did Kouko really have a cold? it already seemed like she was just trying to avoid Banri for some reason then in this episode she shows up and looks fine but she apparently didn't tell Banri she was better

I'm excited for the beach episode now

I guess, Kouko found the photo of Banri with Linda. She use the excuse that she was sick to hide her feeling.
Dec 5, 2013 4:26 PM

Jan 2013
Of course he can't confess to Linda or vice versa because it would kill Kouko's character and end the anime.
Dec 5, 2013 4:29 PM

Jan 2011
OnePieceQ8 said:
Linda <3 she's perfect..

^how could you not want her to take care of you :)

TEA CLUB next week wooo!
Dec 5, 2013 4:48 PM

Oct 2012
This episode sure felt rather fast. It wasn't any good but any bad either, just average. I am not sure I like all that comedy that regularly destroys drama situation. But the rest of the episode, mainly the talk Kaga x Tada, was good.

And why do I have the feeling that their promise will be broken?
Dec 5, 2013 4:50 PM

Jul 2012
Oh man, I hope this doesn't turn out to be like what White Album 2 is turning out to be...
Dec 5, 2013 4:53 PM

Mar 2012
Such difficult choice. Linda vs Kouko
Both girls care about him a lot. Kouko is physically attracted to Banri, as show by their kissing and other physical closeness. Linda attraction to Banri is still uncertain. Girls tend to be not attracted to someone with less power than them, as why nice guy failed so much. She treated him like a little brother that need to be taken care of during Highschool. Also, When Banri asked her one more time for her answer to his confession, she did said no, but that could be possible lie to protect Banri's current relationship.

Physical beauty don't really matter as this is anime, and they pretty much just different hair and eye color. I personally like Linda design more as her character seem more down to earth. I don't really like girls that dress up too much.

Bonding. Banri and Linda have such a strong emotional bond. They support each through difficult time since little. Their friendship is even tried and tested through major misunderstanding. If my best friend talk about me like that to other classmate, I don't think he or she can be my best friend ever again. Overall, their bond is strong and reliable. However, Banri's bond with Kouko is still relatively new and is mostly build by Banri supporting Kouko, and she have yet done anything emotionally important for him yet. They need more time to build that bond and test it.

Other benefit. Kouko is rich... enough said.

Finally. I conclude my preference.
Logical choice will be Kouko because she already love Banri and is Rich.
Physically and Emotional choice will be Linda because of their strong emotional bond and my preference for Linda's design and personality.
Overall, fuk logic, (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ Linda♥
Dec 5, 2013 4:59 PM

Jul 2012
Tada is going to get better really quick with Koko by his side.

Great episode!!!
Dec 5, 2013 5:02 PM
May 2013
2D-kun x Nana will happen

Also my reaction to any scene with Linda:
http://i.imgur.com/KeYx9DI.gif
Dec 5, 2013 5:07 PM
Jul 2013
2D kun is just amazing <3 I love him so much

Nice episode :p
Dec 5, 2013 5:11 PM

May 2013
Why do you all hate Kouko? D:

Anyways, from the OP you can tell the anime will end with Banri and Kouko.
So all the Barni x Linda should just give up xD
Dec 5, 2013 5:30 PM
Jul 2012
Ohhhhh... That picture's gonna cause some trouble.
Dec 5, 2013 5:45 PM

Jan 2013
Can they really just take a character from one anime and put them in a completely unrelated anime. Same name and look, but a slightly different personality. It's strange.

Good episode though, lots of romance.
Dec 5, 2013 6:01 PM

Jul 2013
Am I the only one who feels that by going to the beach Kouko wants to get closer to Banri sexually? Because like in the other episode when Kouko said she thought Paris was the perfectly romantic place to do it....

In this episode she said, "It doesn't have to be Paris."
"Komugi, are you there?"

Aug 2012
It was a perfect episode until Kouko made her appearace.. Psh.
The possession of ghost Banri didn't last, such a downer. I was hoping for ghost Banri to do some damage, but it seems like drama of that caliber is still too early for this series.

Banri X Linda moments are refreshing and it feels more like they are the real couple.
On the other hand, moments with Kouko feels fake and constrained for some reason.

Jul 2013
As much as I like Linda I got say its advantage Kouko now... playng the v-card like that...

well I guess now Banri is getting some... go get her tiger
Dec 5, 2013 6:14 PM

Dec 2012
This episode was quite relaxing. Tada got sick and everyone is looking after him. Always love the interactions between Kaga and Mitsuo. They are so funny.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Dec 5, 2013 7:26 PM

May 2009
axlorg8 said:
I like Linda and I heard from the

No, they don't. He likes her as of latest novel but that's all, don't post fake spoilers.
Dec 5, 2013 7:32 PM

Aug 2013
I don't get Banri at all.. what a weak male lead.
Dec 5, 2013 7:34 PM

Feb 2013
Omfg I love Kouko x Banri so much. That "It doesn't have to be Paris" took my breath. And I'm actually happy because I know they're gonna end up together. Linda was cute as fuck this episode, I'm impressed on how much she can hide her real feelings. I've changed my perspective about her. Can't wait for the next episode!

Dec 5, 2013 7:45 PM
Jul 2018
Kyuutoryuu said:
I don't get Banri at all.. what a weak male lead.

You arent paying attention if you think Banri is weak.
Dec 5, 2013 8:03 PM
Jun 2013
go away ghost banri
Dec 5, 2013 8:06 PM
Apr 2012
Oh shit Ghost Tada is in a body.

Aaaannnd he's gone.
Dec 5, 2013 8:06 PM

Mar 2012
Beginning to like Kouko a lot more. The only thing is how she acts when she's with others, it's entirely different from how she is when she's alone with Banri. The former is indeed fun to watch however it just makes her seem annoying. Hoping that this aspect of her personality can change later on in the series, which would definitely make me ship for Kouko x Banri.
Dec 5, 2013 8:16 PM

Mar 2012
ashlelouch said:
Am I the only one who feels that by going to the beach Kouko wants to get closer to Banri sexually? Because like in the other episode when Kouko said she thought Paris was the perfectly romantic place to do it....

That's what I was implying in my post. In fact I assumed that I was the only one who DIDN'T understand that implication upon first viewing. The real question is whether she's doing it because she has outgrown her silly fantasies and feels like they're ready to take the relationship to the next level, or if she's just doing it as a desperate attempt to win Banri over from Linda. The whole story with the photo on the shelf seems to strongly imply the latter, but I can see how some people would interpret it as the former.
Dec 5, 2013 8:23 PM

Aug 2013
Linda is perfect <3 That bit with her taking care of Banri felt so real, they just match.

"There's no way Tada-kun would cheat on me. Tada-kun, you totally love me." Also with how Koko thanked Linda saying "as his girlfriend," you can really tell she's insecure, especially with Linda. No doubt about it, she found that picture. She knows.
"May those who accept their fate be granted happiness."

"May those who defy their fate be granted glory."
Dec 5, 2013 8:31 PM
Dec 2013
Anyone else feel as if Kouko and Barni dont seem like a real couple ? They just seem so weird for each other ._. And Kouko is annoying me her personality and her whole love with Barni seems so fake >.< and i like them together but something about their relationship is off ._.
Dec 5, 2013 8:50 PM

Dec 2012
Foreverpwon said:
Anyone else feel as if Kouko and Barni dont seem like a real couple ? They just seem so weird for each other ._. And Kouko is annoying me her personality and her whole love with Barni seems so fake >.< and i like them together but something about their relationship is off ._.

I feel like that too. I can't really see Kouko the way Banri sees her. She doesn't seem to love him at all.
Dec 5, 2013 8:53 PM

Dec 2012
*Probably spoiler*

Are they going to the beach alone,so they are gonna do what I think they will do? Their expressions made me think like that. Also,why does Linda hide everything about her? She seems to don't like Banri,and I feel bad for him. :( She's the cutest girl of this show.
Dec 5, 2013 8:55 PM

Aug 2010
Nana, aside from the drama, is the only character that keeping my interest in this show so far.
Dec 5, 2013 9:05 PM
Dec 2013
Haha
Dec 5, 2013 9:11 PM

Aug 2012
Good episode. For a second I honestly thought the old Banri was basically taking over with his feelings. I'm rooting for Linda, but I would've been a bit disappointed if he was in total control. Really glad he just realizes his feelings for Linda though AND Kouko.. This is going to be great. Can't wait for next week!
Dec 5, 2013 9:12 PM

May 2011
Nice episode. Rinda still cares for him.
Dec 5, 2013 9:21 PM

Jun 2008
I was team Linda but I am now Team Nana. She's by far the best character in this show.

Koko is so annoying.
Dec 5, 2013 9:22 PM

Nov 2008
The "It doesn't have to be Paris" was actually very subtle if they refer it for making love. I had to go here to see if everyone was thinking the same thing and yet very few people thought about it...

Eeveelicious said:
*Probably spoiler*

Are they going to the beach alone,so they are gonna do what I think they will do? Their expressions made me think like that. Also,why does Linda hide everything about her? She seems to don't like Banri,and I feel bad for him. :( She's the cutest girl of this show.
I have a feeling the promise will be broken or cancelled somehow,thus, more drama.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 5, 2013 9:22 PM

Jul 2013
vonPeterhof said:
ashlelouch said:

That's what I was implying in my post. In fact I assumed that I was the only one who DIDN'T understand that implication upon first viewing. The real question is whether she's doing it because she has outgrown her silly fantasies and feels like they're ready to take the relationship to the next level, or if she's just doing it as a desperate attempt to win Banri over from Linda. The whole story with the photo on the shelf seems to strongly imply the latter, but I can see how some people would interpret it as the former.
Have they even kissed yet?
Demi Valentine

Follow me on social media!

Facebook | Instagram | Twitter
Dec 5, 2013 9:24 PM

Jul 2013
This episode made me dropped the rating from a 10 to an 8.

Most people in the forum are saying this is Ghost Banri, but I assumed that the old Banri came back after falling and hurting his chin. He kept asking, "What just happened?" afterwards and even said that Ghost Banri was there, causing him to think about Linda. So was it him?

Also, Kokou annoyed the hell outta me. First line: "You're cheating," and what's the deal with her and Mitsuo hating each other when she's supposed to be over him? I just don't get it.
Demi Valentine

Dec 5, 2013 9:26 PM

Nov 2008
ILoveAnimeGuys said:
vonPeterhof said:
ashlelouch said:

Have they even kissed yet?
Rewatch episode 9. You missed that important event.

ILoveAnimeGuys said:

Most people in the forum are saying this is Ghost Banri, but I assumed that the old Banri came back after falling and hurting his chin. He kept asking, "What just happened?" afterwards and even said that Ghost Banri was there, causing him to think about Linda. So was it him?

Also, Kokou annoyed the hell outta me. First line: "You're cheating," and what's the deal with her and Mitsuo hating each other when she's supposed to be over him? I just don't get it.
I'm not sure if you are referring "old" Banri as the one we've seen since episode 1. If so then yes, his memories are lost again but the feelings remains.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .anime . manga . updates . ♫♪ . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Dec 5, 2013 9:27 PM

Mar 2012
Oh boy the drama is coming, I can feel it with my soap opera detector....ok I don't have one, but that would be funny... I want more! Every episode I can't help but want to know what happens next! Ughg! I should have waited until this show ended the anticipation is killing me. I want to know the route he's going to take, this doesn't seem like your typical run of the mill anime so I'm not sure he's going to go with the person you think he is.

I was laughing towards the end because I came up with a theory. What if they decide to share him! When ghost banri comes linda gets him, when amnesia banri is there it's kokous turn! What an awkward relationship that would be.

Can't wait to see more. What do you guys think is going to happen??
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Dec 5, 2013 9:30 PM

Mar 2012
ILoveAnimeGuys said:

I like her straight forwardness. In fact I enjoy it. I feel like it's completely realistic. If another woman was taking care of my boyfriend you damn right I'd be jealous, not only that she admitted it to him. With Linda in his highschool days he pretty much had to guess what she was thinking, or "read between the lines" I am one to encourage communication. By the way when Mitsuo walked in with 2d kun and they had that bouquet and were arguing who was going to get married next I was dying. That shit was funny. I don't think that Mitsuo and Kokou hate each other, I think they act almost like brother and sister. They have known each other since they were young and sometimes people have conflicting personalities. They hang out with the same group, they are going to see each other.
lovelydeathDec 5, 2013 9:33 PM
"People die if they get killed" who knew.
Dec 5, 2013 9:36 PM

Jul 2013
ILoveAnimeGuys said:

I'm not sure if you are referring "old" Banri as the one we've seen since episode 1. If so then yes, his memories are lost again but the feelings remains.Well, that confirms that half of the ppl here didn't pay attention to the episode and are giving misinformation. I'm glad to know I was right.
Demi Valentine

Dec 5, 2013 9:39 PM

Jul 2013
lovelydeath said:
ILoveAnimeGuys said:

I like her straight forwardness. In fact I enjoy it. I feel like it's completely realistic. If another woman was taking care of my boyfriend you damn right I'd be jealous, not only that she admitted it to him. With Linda in his highschool days he pretty much had to guess what she was thinking, or "read between the lines" I am one to encourage communication. By the way when Mitsuo walked in with 2d kun and they had that bouquet and were arguing who was going to get married next I was dying. That shit was funny. I don't think that Mitsuo and Kokou hate each other, I think they act almost like brother and sister. They have known each other since they were young and sometimes people have conflicting personalities. They hang out with the same group, they are going to see each other.
You got a point. I'd be jealous, too. I feel like she's trying her best to avoid expressing any hate or jealousy towards Linda like when she repeatedly said "I, your girlfriend" in her face. I guess that's a mature move to be friendly towards her. I'm still confused as to why she was crazy about Mitsuo for years and immediately went for his best friend. It's odd to switch to a bro-and-sis relationship. However, maybe this anime is about Kouko maturing or something. I'll look at it that way from now on.
Demi Valentine

Pages (6) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Oct 31, 2013

244 by LonelyPanda105 »»
Mar 20, 1:35 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.