Forum Settings
Forums
The Seven Deadly Sins
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 1, 2013 1:26 AM

Feb 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
So the female knight we saw way back in one of the flashbacks was Meliodas' lover and the mutated knight is Geera's father. Love how Suzuki builds his characters and world.

Also, Gowther's power is invasion, gotta remember that.
Dec 1, 2013 7:32 AM

Jul 2013
Since Liz looks just like Elizabeth, and Meliodas fondles her just like he does to Elizabeth, I wonder what he meant when he said that Diane was special to him, considering that Liz was his lover, and Elizabeth might be one as well. But this was an interesting chapter, and I feel bad for that Holy Knight, although it was Geera's dad, and I kind of wonder if that sword may act as a Sacred Treasure for Meliodas, that would be pretty awesome if that were the case.
Dec 1, 2013 7:06 PM

Mar 2013
45Ravager said:
Since Liz looks just like Elizabeth, and Meliodas fondles her just like he does to Elizabeth, I wonder what he meant when he said that Diane was special to him, considering that Liz was his lover, and Elizabeth might be one as well. But this was an interesting chapter, and I feel bad for that Holy Knight, although it was Geera's dad, and I kind of wonder if that sword may act as a Sacred Treasure for Meliodas, that would be pretty awesome if that were the case.

I think the sword Liz gave Melodias is not his true sacred treasure, rather something to show her affection for him. Suzuki wouldn't bring such a powerful weapon into the story so early especially with how powerful Melodias is already without one. The sword Elizabeth is going to give Melodias is a alternate sword he can use for now until he gets his real sacred treasure.
Dec 3, 2013 9:27 PM

Jan 2010
Kvshi said:
45Ravager said:

I think the sword Liz gave Melodias is not his true sacred treasure, rather something to show her affection for him. Suzuki wouldn't bring such a powerful weapon into the story so early especially with how powerful Melodias is already without one. The sword Elizabeth is going to give Melodias is a alternate sword he can use for now until he gets his real sacred treasure.

Assuming he even uses it after the fight with this demon dude.
Dear Math,
I'm not a therapist. Solve your own problems.

Oh, and Algebra?
Stop asking us to find your ex, she's NEVER coming back.
Dec 4, 2013 5:45 PM

Mar 2013
Wait, when they said meliodas's lover. Do they mean liz loved meloidas or meliodas loved liz?
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Dec 4, 2013 10:05 PM

Jul 2013
Kvshi said:
45Ravager said:

Either that or he might dual wield
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 8, 2013 4:38 AM

Jan 2013
sweet5 said:
Wait, when they said meliodas's lover. Do they mean liz loved meloidas or meliodas loved liz?

It means that they had sex.
Dec 9, 2013 4:00 PM

May 2013
Damn, this chapter. So that knight was Geera's father...
Dec 9, 2013 4:58 PM

Nov 2011
I bet in some way, Liz reminds him of Elizabeth in the present. I want to see that sword in action though.
Jun 12, 2014 1:22 PM

Aug 2010
Good chap. LizxMeliodas was really cute. He went against the kingdom for her? Our boy was in love :3

I wonder if Elizabeth is connected to Meliodas by blood then? I doubt she's his daughter or something like that but just maybe?

So Meliodas is too OP that's why he doesn't use swords? And now Eli is gonna bring him one?

Dem feelz when u find out Geera's dad is the demon :O
Nov 15, 2014 8:10 AM

Nov 2009
That is a good point, Elizabeth looks like Liz and is from Danafor . . . Wouldn't that be creepy if he was her father? Anyways, I was really hoping that sword would be his sacred treasure when he pulled it out like that, too bad.
May 22, 2015 10:52 PM

Aug 2012
Gowther: Is being close . . . beautiful?
King: Come again?

lol, even quick snippets like that get me laughing. Pretty good chapter, the flashback didn't contain a ton of information I hadn't already get & it was pretty boring how it was incorporated (just Cain telling us) but it's still good to get confirmation & the rest of the chapter was good. I particularly like Ban's "killing" of the solider & the soldier's illusion.
Mar 12, 2016 5:03 AM

Aug 2015
Ban is so cruel and meliodas is too op.
Love this series.
Nov 26, 2017 2:08 PM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
The Cain words about the Meliodas life were sads!!!
Feb 23, 2023 6:57 AM
Aug 2018
omg, that monster was guila's dad

More topics from this board

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 293 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 11, 2018

12 by phantom346 »»
7 hours ago

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 283 Discussion

artemis37 - Sep 24, 2018

13 by phantom346 »»
8 hours ago

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 273 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 13, 2018

2 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 7:27 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 272 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 13, 2018

1 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 7:13 PM

Poll: » Nanatsu no Taizai Chapter 269 Discussion

joe_g7 - Aug 13, 2018

1 by phantom346 »»
Yesterday, 6:31 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.