Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Dec 1, 2013 4:07 AM

Aug 2012
That was the worst French I've ever heard.
.................................................................................
Dec 1, 2013 8:51 AM

Nov 2013
Beaver897 said:

Let's just say that not everyone really seem to understand Haruki's dilemma right now. They think it's as simple as 'Haruki doesn't really like Setsuna at all and is using her while he actually loves Touma.'

Since this anime is also very subtle, I'm not surprised that not everyone can catch up on the little details being shown in this anime. They always just go gung-ho on the 'Oh, this is soooo very very much cliche!!1!' because they don't know what details they missed which actually backs every major moment up to actually be plausible.

^this
people saying things that WA2 is cliche gives good drama a bad name :,>
sure there are certain tropes and cliche feels but only a few animes can stir people with "real" feels

and yeah "I have seen this. I have done (something similar to) this. You don't want this."
Dec 1, 2013 8:51 AM

Jun 2013
ltspfan said:
plot twist: it will be Setsuna x Touma end

All my greatest effs are towards you. jk
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Dec 1, 2013 8:56 AM
Jan 2013
The expected and long awaited drama is coming up now. It was pretty obvious that he would go to touma instead of setsuna.

I think that Haruki doesn't know what he wants and that Setsuna is living in a dreamworld where the 3 of them always will be together.
Touma knows what she wants but she also knows that she can't have it without hurting her best friend.

Touma got the worst dilemma but is the only one that realizes it and came to a decision.
Dec 1, 2013 9:03 AM

Aug 2008
Beaver897 said:
pizza_012 said:
I'm also just wondering why some are complaining despite the roughly smooth directing and pacing of the series. I'm really sad that these people are still complaining.

Let's just say that not everyone really seem to understand Haruki's dilemma right now. They think it's as simple as 'Haruki doesn't really like Setsuna at all and is using her while he actually loves Touma.'

Since this anime is also very subtle, I'm not surprised that not everyone can catch up on the little details being shown in this anime. They always just go gung-ho on the 'Oh, this is soooo very very much cliche!!1!' because they don't know what details they missed which actually backs every major moment up to actually be plausible.

Well that's basically exactly what he's doing. I'm not sure why you think it's any other way.
Dec 1, 2013 9:31 AM

Nov 2013
Haruki is such an indecisive guy that is starting to annoying me! If he still hasn´t move on from his feelings for Kazusa he shouldn´t have started dating Setsuna (who is a sweetheart btw).
Its unfair to both girls how he is always giving mixing sinals.

Well lets get ready for more drama!!!

Dec 1, 2013 9:38 AM
Nov 2013
In the end, it's all about "A love that should not have happened and a love that was too late."
Dec 1, 2013 10:06 AM
May 2013
kaimax said:

As always blame the male, where it was all Touma's fault for "hiding her feelings" Causing Haruki to misunderstood her and accepting Setsuna's direct feelings.

Oh, c'mon. It's not all her fault.
Haruki was on first name basis with Setsuna.
Haruki likened Setsuna to a "greatest flower" from her perspective
In her mind, Touma had already lost.

She DOESN'T know how much Haruki likes her.
She could have guessed, but as you know the guy is constantly sending mixed signals.
K_boardDec 1, 2013 10:23 AM
Dec 1, 2013 10:14 AM

Aug 2010
Damn.. I hate waiting weekly for this show. This episode was filled with drama.
Dec 1, 2013 11:45 AM

Oct 2013
it's pretty selfish of Kitahara to use Setsuna's birthday to decide if she's the one for him. He couldn't decide that on any of their dates? It had to be a day that was special to her?

I'm still hoping for Kazusa/Setsuna
Dec 1, 2013 12:47 PM

Jun 2013
Remember guys, if you doubt your feelings for a girl chances are you do not love her.
Dec 1, 2013 12:50 PM

Jun 2008
KaitonPT said:

Actually It's both Kazusa and Haruki who keeps sending signals to each other.

It's not like he's indecisive because he wants to be indecisive, He answered yes to Setsuna's direct confession because he thinks Touma "rejected" him and Like a candle Haruki's love for Touma doesn't disappear immediately, but learning that Touma "has feelings" made him indecisive, and Touma not making clear what her true feelings is just fuels it more.

K_board said:

Yeas, as I said earlier everyone is equally guilty. Well said by this guy
Shinseiryuu said:
All 3 of them are at fault:
Touma for holding back because of her friendship with Setsuna
Setsuna for trying to force her vision of the 3 of them being together
Haruki for going along with the flow despite still loving Touma
Its brilliant to see how the anime portrays all 3 characters and what they truly want. Setsuna is the one who will be hurt in the end...

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Dec 1, 2013 1:02 PM
Mar 2012
kaimax said:
KaitonPT said:

K_board said:

Shinseiryuu said:
Its brilliant to see how the anime portrays all 3 characters and what they truly want. Setsuna is the one who will be hurt in the end...

I wouldn't hold Touma equally responsible as the other two. Touma is known to be socially inept, it's her character trait. Actively confessing to Haruki isnt easy for her. Especially when she knows that her best friend also loves him. She also tried to leave without causing anyone pain because, unlike Setsuna, she is actually aware of the reality of the situation.
Dec 1, 2013 1:19 PM

Jun 2008
swn32 said:
I wouldn't hold Touma equally responsible as the other two. Touma is known to be socially inept, it's her character trait. Actively confessing to Haruki isnt easy for her.

She's still guilty, don't need to downplay it. And she's not as socially inept as you think.

Dec 1, 2013 1:34 PM
Mar 2012
kaimax said:

She's still guilty, don't need to downplay it. And she's not as socially inept as you think.

I didn't say she wasn't. I only said that she is not as guilty as the other two. One of whom has a delusional plan and the other who falls for it.
Dec 1, 2013 2:21 PM

Sep 2010
kaimax said:
hyperknees91 said:
And from this point forward, Haruki shows he's the most eternal lame protagonist in visual novel history.

Nope it's still Makoto Ito and Takayuki Narumi.

eminagnam said:
I had rooted for Kazusa x Haruki before, but now I changed my mind. He is too dumb for her.

For once can people actually blame the females for being too indirect with the male protagonist?

Thank you. Im glad someone understands. Being indecisive doesnt make haruki a lame or dumb protagonist. It makes him human.
Dec 1, 2013 2:29 PM

Sep 2010
This episode was fuckin nuts. Im about to watch it again.

The foreshadowing in this series is awesome. I cant even imagine how sick the vn is.

I think it's so romantic how haruki and touma are mirroring each other in place of their absence in each others lives. Haruki is drinking the super sweet coffee even though its gross and the next shot we see touma eating the healthy food he left her.

also when haruki catches touma staring at him and answers "what?!" references the same reaction from touma when she caught him staring the first time they were at setsunas pad.

Theyre pretty much perfect for each other :')
Dec 1, 2013 2:47 PM

Aug 2008

Thank you. Im glad someone understands. Being indecisive doesnt make haruki a lame or dumb protagonist. It makes him human.

Haruki being indecisive is not the reason I call him one of the lamest protagonist's. It's just the start of the reason (though of course I won't spoil). Actually this is one of the times when I can somewhat sympathize with the guy.

I can tolerate characters acting human (as I'm one of the people who like Shinji Ikari as a protagonist), but Haruki like Makoto and Takayuki, takes things wayyyyy too far in the negativity department.

I didn't say she wasn't. I only said that she is not as guilty as the other two. One of whom has a delusional plan and the other who falls for it.

She's handling this in a pretty immature fashion regardless so she's certainly not helping the situation.
Dec 1, 2013 2:52 PM

May 2010
anyone getting school days feeling from this? i just hope he doesnt sleep with touma and then gets killed :/
Dec 1, 2013 3:18 PM
Jul 2009
anyone know the piano piece touma played? would be interested to hear the full piece if it exists
Dec 1, 2013 3:26 PM

Aug 2013
Nobody noticed or mentioned that Setsuna's birthday is also Valentine's Day?
Dec 1, 2013 5:05 PM

Jan 2011
hyperknees91 said:
And from this point forward, Haruki shows he's the most eternal lame protagonist in visual novel history.

I had a fairly good impression of him until this episode... I hope he doesn't fall into that territory though.
Dec 1, 2013 5:07 PM

Nov 2007
So yeah everyone is guilty.

Setsuna knew of her friends feelings and made the first move to try and lock him up and still makes moves in front of her friend that likes him.

He is indecisive and still doubting while with Setsuna. Though both are confusing him.

Touma ignoring him is just making him worse. She needs to settle things. Plus her denying her feelings only fueled things.

Gonna end up feeling bad for a couple of them.
Dec 1, 2013 8:40 PM
Jun 2012
mystik said:
So yeah everyone is guilty.

Setsuna knew of her friends feelings and made the first move to try and lock him up and still makes moves in front of her friend that likes him.

He is indecisive and still doubting while with Setsuna. Though both are confusing him.

Touma ignoring him is just making him worse. She needs to settle things. Plus her denying her feelings only fueled things.

Gonna end up feeling bad for a couple of them.

I fail to see how Touma is wrong. She is settling things, she gave up on them and took a plane to somewhere. What good would admitting her feelings to Kitahara do, when he's in a relationship with Setsuna already?

The ones who are wrong are Setsuna and Kitahara. They are lovers, and yet they want to be with Touma, only to annoy her or something?

And yes there's lots of foreshadowing, this screenshot is from episode 8: http://i.imgur.com/2vzbXYk.jpg

I knew it was going in this direction when I saw this.
Dec 1, 2013 10:30 PM
Nov 2010
kaimax said:
KaitonPT said:

Actually It's both Kazusa and Haruki who keeps sending signals to each other.

It's not like he's indecisive because he wants to be indecisive, He answered yes to Setsuna's direct confession because he thinks Touma "rejected" him and Like a candle Haruki's love for Touma doesn't disappear immediately, but learning that Touma "has feelings" made him indecisive, and Touma not making clear what her true feelings is just fuels it more.

K_board said:

Shinseiryuu said:
kaimax said:
swn32 said:
I wouldn't hold Touma equally responsible as the other two. Touma is known to be socially inept, it's her character trait. Actively confessing to Haruki isnt easy for her.

Well, stop putting word (guilty) in other people's mouth.
How about I say no one is guilty?
I think most of the people who watches anime knows that misunderstanding is what makes drama. This story has enough misunderstandings that make a great drama.
So is there any character in the story guilty because of him/her having misunderstandings and acting on it?
AND the characters don't see the whole story as the audiences do, so learn to be in their shoes for a bit.
jindo90Dec 1, 2013 10:33 PM
Dec 1, 2013 10:33 PM

Aug 2013
God, I just hate Haruki's guts. Friendzoning Touma, showing up all deredere with Setsuna, what an ass-wipe he is. This is what I signed up for when I decide to watch the indirect sequel to White Album.

He's turning out like Makoto Itou and I hate guys like that. He even said "I just want to make sure. That you're the only one for me." Why would you say that to a girl your with? He should've said, "I wanna have a taste of everything before choosing my main course." WTF?!

That felt like Makoto saying "I'm bored being with Kotonoha." It just got on my nerves. Next thing on his mind is boning Setsuna, then searching for Touma after boning this hot milf.
Dec 1, 2013 10:52 PM

Jun 2008
Ruriair said:
I fail to see how Touma is wrong. She is settling things, she gave up on them and took a plane to somewhere. What good would admitting her feelings to Kitahara do, when he's in a relationship with Setsuna already?

The ones who are wrong are Setsuna and Kitahara. They are lovers, and yet they want to be with Touma, only to annoy her or something?

And yes there's lots of foreshadowing, this screenshot is from episode 8: http://i.imgur.com/2vzbXYk.jpg

I knew it was going in this direction when I saw this.

Gave up? More like running away from the problem.

If she admitted her feelings from the start we won't see this kind of events happening. At least the cat is out of the bag early, and the three of them can talk it out.

Right now, It's just getting worse for the three of them. By keeping it to herself:
1. She's hurting herself
2. Confusing Haruki with mixed signals even though he's already dating Setsuna
3. She'll hurt Setsuna in the future, ruining their friendship.

Annoy her? lol
Before they stand as lovers, both Setsuna and Haruki are her friends, and in the case of Setsuna, she doesn't want Kazusa to drift away just because she's dating Haruki.

If she doesn't want that, why keep it to herself.
In Episode 8 She clearly lied to Setsuna that "she's okay" with their relationship while Setsuna already confronted Kazusa's true feelings, confirming many times about it and apologized to her, but she just brushed it off acting like Setsuna is just jumping into conclusions, misunderstanding Kazusa's Feelings and she herself said that they'll still be friends.

This is why Setsuna tries to keep them together, "falsely" knowing that Kazusa's okay with it when it actually really bothers her.

jindo90 said:
I think most of the people who watches anime knows that misunderstanding is what makes drama.

I think that's not true, seeing that there are still people blaming Haruki for simply being the male protagonist, while the one causing the misunderstanding was Kazusa all along. FYI, she already lied to Setsuna.

jindo90 said:
This story has enough misunderstandings that make a great drama.
So is there any character in the story guilty because of him/her having misunderstandings and acting on it?.

Lol why are you making me sound like I hate this. In fact I love this so much, I bought the Limited Edition of the Ps3 game, have 2 signed illustrations by Nakamura Takeshi and a big poster of Setsuna (I can't get Kazusa's at that time).

I'm just responding to people "who" solely blames Haruki for this "misunderstanding".
kaimaxDec 1, 2013 11:02 PM

Dec 1, 2013 11:43 PM
Mar 2012
kaimax said:

Gave up? More like running away from the problem.

If she admitted her feelings from the start we won't see this kind of events happening. At least the cat is out of the bag early, and the three of them can talk it out.

Talking it out solves no problems. The three of them simply cannot be together without atleast one of them getting hurt. Kazusa only decides to leave so as the other two can be happy. She didn't expect Haruki to flip out as he did.

kaimax said:

Right now, It's just getting worse for the three of them. By keeping it to herself:
1. She's hurting herself
2. Confusing Haruki with mixed signals even though he's already dating Setsuna
3. She'll hurt Setsuna in the future, ruining their friendship.

She has only been pushing Haruki away ever since he started dating Setsuna. I don't get what mixed signals you are talking about.

kaimax said:

If she doesn't want that, why keep it to herself.
In Episode 8 She clearly lied to Setsuna that "she's okay" with their relationship while Setsuna already confronted Kazusa's true feelings, confirming many times about it and apologized to her, but she just brushed it off acting like Setsuna is just jumping into conclusions, misunderstanding Kazusa's Feelings and she herself said that they'll still be friends.

This is why Setsuna tries to keep them together, "falsely" knowing that Kazusa's okay with it when it actually really bothers her.

What else would she do really? Confront her for stealing away her love? It would only make things more awkward between them. Like I said earlier, talking it out wouldn't make the situation any better. Also it's not that Setsuna believes that Kazusa is okay with it. It's rather something she wants to believe and she is trying to convince herself.

kaimax said:

I think that's not true, seeing that there are still people blaming Haruki for simply being the male protagonist, while the one causing the misunderstanding was Kazusa all along. FYI, she already lied to Setsuna.

And Setsuna has been lying all along about various things. She wouldn't care to have the three of them together if it were Kazusa who was dating Haruki. It's shown in Twinkle Snow.

An-chuk said:

He even said "I just want to make sure. That you're the only one for me." Why would you say that to a girl your with?

He is within reason to say that. He was confessed to out of the blue and he accepted it. He didn't really have a chance to sort out his feelings. His fault was rather to accept the confession when he wasn't sure of his feelings.
jackhammer32Dec 2, 2013 2:37 AM
Dec 1, 2013 11:58 PM
Jul 2009
i figured out the piano piece if anyone cares
Beethoven, Sonata No. 26, in E Flat, Op. 81a, Pft. "Les Adieux", 2nd Movement
Dec 2, 2013 9:58 AM

Aug 2010
But, damn, so much feeling in one episode... Seriously, I still don't know who will be chosen by Haruki since the damn playboy date Setsuna but still thinking about Kazuza. Just go for Kazuza damn it!!!

I hope they animate the Closing Chapter and Coda too because this show is the best romance I've watched in recent years since Ano Hana.
Dec 2, 2013 2:39 PM

Jul 2012
Ohmigod, this is a trainwreck of misunderstandings, lying to yourself and uncertainty. Someone's gonna get dumped in the end and it ain't gonna be pretty. Setsuna obviously. She has to give it up with the "let's all be together forever!" idea when she's the one who pushed their trio into a duo + third wheel.

Mikenzb said:
ltspfan said:
plot twist: it will be Setsuna x Touma end

LOL Don't jinx us.

That might be interesting.
Dec 2, 2013 5:19 PM

Oct 2013
Romedbaumann said:
That was the worst French I've ever heard.

haha at the end? i have actually thought the same thing, since im a french canadian, well i have understood same but its was pretty terrible
Dec 2, 2013 7:29 PM
Oct 2012
Does anyone else have an eerie feeling? I love Touma(personally prefer her), but can the three really be together while 2 are dating? Also I feel as if Haruki's actions are foreshadowing trouble between him and setsuna.
Dec 4, 2013 9:37 PM

Feb 2013
cleeezzz said:
i figured out the piano piece if anyone cares
Beethoven, Sonata No. 26, in E Flat, Op. 81a, Pft. "Les Adieux", 2nd Movement

THANK YOU!
-The world isn't as bad as you think
Dec 4, 2013 11:23 PM
Apr 2013
As for whose fault it is, here's my take (note that I've gone through IC /CC (multiple routes)/coda Setsuna TE plus most of the short stories. Spoilers.

kaimax said:
That Twinkle Snow spoiler.

I have an entirely different view.

PedotDec 5, 2013 12:34 AM
Dec 5, 2013 11:33 AM

Dec 2011
Dem feels in the end of the episode ;_;

I still prefer Kazusa over Setsuna but I have the feeling that Setsuna is going to suffer alot in the next episodes and she not deserve it. D:

Anyways, dat kiss. lol
Dec 5, 2013 5:53 PM
Dec 2013
Its getting good *^* but seriously am i the only one who supports HarukuxTouma ): ? In my opinion Setsuna is the bad one here >.< considering how she confronted Touma about her feelings for Haruki ._. And Haruki him self is stupid he has feeligs for both of them..why did he choose her over Touma -_- ...should of waiting a little longer
Dec 5, 2013 8:09 PM

Jun 2008
Foreverpwon said:
- Haruki him self is stupid he has feeligs for both of them..
-why did he choose her over Touma -_- ...should of waiting a little longer

It's not stupid, it's humanly realistic. His feelings isn't exclusive to just Kazusa, but like any other normal human being, he also has some feelings for other girls. If You can measure his feelings for the girls, Kazusa would be higher, but that doesn't mean his feelings for Setsuna is always at zero before the confession.

Once again, it's simply because Setsuna "strikes first" while Kazusa just mopes around with her own problems. He accepted it because Kazusa never gave a clear feedback.

And Setsuna confronting Kazusa is because she actually knows how Kazusa feels about Haruki, feeling guilty about it she talks about it to her. But Kazusa being Kazusa, just said "I'm okay with it" clearly being dishonest with her own feelings and outright lying to Setsuna. Any of this "won't happen" if Kazusa was more honest with herself, heck she can actually get Haruki first if she wasn't moping about her feelings.

Dec 5, 2013 8:12 PM

Apr 2012
is very good :D
Dec 5, 2013 8:56 PM
Mar 2012
Foreverpwon said:
Its getting good *^* but seriously am i the only one who supports HarukuxTouma ): ? In my opinion Setsuna is the bad one here >.< considering how she confronted Touma about her feelings for Haruki ._. And Haruki him self is stupid he has feeligs for both of them..why did he choose her over Touma -_- ...should of waiting a little longer

Not really. That's the majority opinion. According to polls and such.

kaimax said:

And Setsuna confronting Kazusa is because she actually knows how Kazusa feels about Haruki, feeling guilty about it she talks about it to her. But Kazusa being Kazusa, just said "I'm okay with it" clearly being dishonest with her own feelings and outright lying to Setsuna. Any of this "won't happen" if Kazusa was more honest with herself, heck she can actually get Haruki first if she wasn't moping about her feelings.

Haruki hasn't been very honest with her either. He had told her that it was he who confessed to Setsuna, and not the other way around. Stuff like that is enough to make a person accept defeat and walk away, since it was just confirming her doubts that he loves Setsuna instead. You are putting too much unnecessary blame on Touma while most of it actually goes to the other two. Setsuna for confessing on an impulse and Haruki for being such an indecisive faggot about the whole thing.
jackhammer32Dec 5, 2013 8:59 PM
Dec 5, 2013 9:23 PM

Jun 2008
swn32 said:
You are putting too much unnecessary blame on Touma while most of it actually goes to the other two.

And some other people has been calling names on Haruki like he's the only one to blame and putting Kazusa on the side like a Victim just because "she's doesn't have much to blame". I'm just doing it for the sake of balancing the blaming game.
kaimaxDec 5, 2013 9:26 PM

Dec 6, 2013 3:14 AM

Aug 2008
I don't think we can blame Setsuna for confessing...that's kind of silly. We can blame her for being a little childish, but not for confessing.

Anyway all 3 are at fault for different reasons, that should be pretty easy to see. It's not whose "more" at fault that's important at this point, because they are all creating a problem in their own way which could be solved if even one of them was a bit more mature.
Dec 6, 2013 4:58 AM
Apr 2013
kaimax said:

Once again, it's simply because Setsuna "strikes first" while Kazusa just mopes around with her own problems. He accepted it because Kazusa never gave a clear feedback.

This is perhaps the most important part.
1) IIRC, Haruki mentions this. Twice. In the anime. Both times he says something along the lines of "How do I know what you feel if you don't show, if you always have that poker face?" The second time is in the same episode as performance, right after, in the classroom, before Haruki falls asleep.
2) EP 10 spoiler

I am of the opinion that they are all blameless/equal in blame as well. I am just gonna sit back and enjoy the ride that is the rest of IC and hope they finish strong enough for a well-funded second season.
Dec 6, 2013 10:02 PM

Dec 2011
Whoa, intense kissing.

Also, I didn't expect Kazusa would leave. I wonder what Haruki would do now?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 7, 2013 5:54 AM

Apr 2009
heiqi1hu said:
I think Setsuna uses her scheming skills too much. Ah, if I don't see touma getting anything, gonna drop this.

Gonna drop this.. with a few eps left... ? LOL.. what's the point.. good riddance
Dec 7, 2013 5:02 PM

Jun 2008
Seta19 said:
heiqi1hu said:
I think Setsuna uses her scheming skills too much. Ah, if I don't see touma getting anything, gonna drop this.

Gonna drop this.. with a few eps left... ? LOL.. what's the point.. good riddance

He actually watched the 10th episode, like the usual hypocrite of MAL.

Dec 8, 2013 1:08 AM

Sep 2011
kaimax said:

He actually watched the 10th episode, like the usual hypocrite of MAL.

Well, I really doubt he will able to watch the Closing Chapter adaptation since you know what is it all about, if there'll be that is.

Dec 8, 2013 12:51 PM

Mar 2011
Hm, so that was French...
Dec 8, 2013 3:10 PM
Jul 2012
I think people are bashing Haruki a bit too much, I'm pretty sure the one he liked from the beginning was Touma but since she was always cold towards him, he got the impression of not being like by her. I would mind seeing them end up together though.
Dec 8, 2013 4:16 PM
Dec 2012
Someone's going to get hurt, that's for sure.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

221 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

200 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 7:40 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.