Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 30, 2013 4:31 AM
Feb 2013
Looks like Asagi has continued her Honey trap for Kojou.

I'm starting to think that Kojou also has sis-con.
Nov 30, 2013 4:56 AM

Apr 2011
RazorRamona200 said:
Looks like Asagi has continued her Honey trap for Kojou.

I'm starting to think that Kojou also has sis-con.

I have the same feeling as well. He was so worried about his cute little sis being stolen from him. XD
Nov 30, 2013 5:04 AM

Dec 2012
LOL at Sayaka getting cut off by Kojou just like that. She is so far behind Yukina and Asagi...

Asagi for the win, full speed ahead!! I love her more and more every episode. Really hope Kojou gets together with her at the end although I predict Yukina to make a comeback.
Nov 30, 2013 6:00 AM

Apr 2011
bastek66 said:
Akanezora said:
Magito said:
I wonder who's that girl with glasses crying?

+1

Look at the eyes

Ohhh...I'm surprise. I thought she's blonde since she was born.
Nov 30, 2013 6:19 AM

Apr 2013
Ok this time we have a cute looking "Angel" and Yukina with neko's :3

Need more Kojou x Asagi.
Nov 30, 2013 6:32 AM

Jun 2013
Not sure why, but i thought this was an excellent episode, it had some cute moments, some well handled drama, and excellent comedy! :)
Nov 30, 2013 8:39 AM

Feb 2013
Asagi best girl.I wonder what that blonde girl's objective is
Nov 30, 2013 9:31 AM

Nov 2012
Himeragi is just too perfect..., being the main female lead, she is going to win the Kojous lol. OTP confirmed there already.

As for the series, there is only so much retarded dumbfuck of the MC i can take...., will anime ever move away from retarded dense MCs? One can only hope that someday they will.....
NaxrrhidNov 30, 2013 10:19 AM
Nov 30, 2013 9:33 AM

Oct 2013
This MC is so god-damned dense that it frustrates me, seriously, there is a limit to stupidity
Nov 30, 2013 10:21 AM

Jul 2010
bastek66 said:
Akanezora said:
Magito said:
I wonder who's that girl with glasses crying?

+1

Look at the eyes

You're right, I didn't notice it.
Nov 30, 2013 10:25 AM

Nov 2012
KHRoxas said:
This MC is so god-damned dense that it frustrates me, seriously, there is a limit to stupidity

The MC being this much of a dumbfuck dropped my score from a 9 to 8. There is a limit to how fucking irritating you can be.
Nov 30, 2013 10:40 AM

Oct 2011
Asagi dat outfit <3
Nov 30, 2013 1:11 PM

Oct 2013
I want more yukina!
Nov 30, 2013 1:57 PM

Feb 2012
Asagi>Sayaka>>>Yukina
"You know what they say about he who hesitates in war? He who hesitates is lost."
Nov 30, 2013 2:17 PM

Aug 2013
Naxrrhid said:
KHRoxas said:

The MC being this much of a dumbfuck dropped my score from a 9 to 8. There is a limit to how fucking irritating you can be.

I'm watching IS2 also, so I'm inoculated. I can always tell myself "At least he's not as clueless as Orimura Ichika!"
Nov 30, 2013 3:40 PM
Jul 2013
Sayaka is a real tsundere. And the girl cat is still very mysterious.
Nov 30, 2013 3:49 PM

Nov 2013
Kinda filler episode! Nevertheless it was enjoyable, especially to see Asagi in that costume ^^
I hope the action kicks again soon!

Nov 30, 2013 3:53 PM

Apr 2012
"I've been cursed with immortality"
Ten or so minutes later:
"I can't have my beloved Fourth Progenitor dying just yet"
Lolwut.

DancingJack said:
Why do have main characters of these kinds of animes always be so stupid? The moment he said "I just don't get women" I wanted to punch the guy in the face.
Not only is it completely cliche that the character is to dumb to see total obvious signs but the girl who is the reason he said the sentence literally already told him what she felt (It's like the whole "bite me" thing is erased from his memories).

Since when did "bite me" mean "I love you"? Also, it's only "obvious" to us, the audience. If you were in the same situation you'd be equally clueless.
Nov 30, 2013 6:28 PM

Aug 2013
oooops, Asagi time again. And another jealous Himeragi is here... And also Sayaka's route was conquered, and she's was onto him, lol, that's a nice turn of events.
Nov 30, 2013 7:38 PM

Nov 2012
PaleBlue said:
Naxrrhid said:
KHRoxas said:

I'm watching IS2 also, so I'm inoculated. I can always tell myself "At least he's not as clueless as Orimura Ichika!"

Ichika was like that from the very start, so 20 episodes later I don't care how dense he still is...., my problem is that the MC started off so good..., how the fuck did he become like this?
Nov 30, 2013 9:00 PM

Nov 2012
wonder if kojou will tell asagi the truth.
and the new girl...................
Nov 30, 2013 10:33 PM

May 2013
O-Divine-Demon said:
Since when did "bite me" mean "I love you"? Also, it's only "obvious" to us, the audience. If you were in the same situation you'd be equally clueless.

I didn't say it meant "I love you" and I was talking about the whole scene. She told him that she liked how he carried her and all that. Now she is calling him in the middle of the night regularly and he even got told by Himeragi that she actually doesn't like phones and hates talking to men on phone.

And he reacts with "She must really worry about you, (person she is clearly not calling)!" and "I just don't get women." For him it's not obvious that she loves him, yes, but he has to be emotionally blind or really stupid to not notice her affection or that she likes him alot.
"The fool who believed in miracles now walks among the dead." ~ Blade of the Phantom Master
Dec 1, 2013 1:06 AM

May 2010
Asagi sure is bold. I guess, it's my OTP from this show but Sayaka isn't far behind either. Poor Sayaka, she was really moe there though.

She was totally going to say Siscon, wasn't she? xD Kanon-chan is very beautiful indeed, and she calls him onii-san, that's so cute. She is not shy at all though, like she said.

Another cliffhanger
Dec 1, 2013 7:48 AM

Oct 2009
Uhh..that was okay I guess. Kojou's denseness is really annoying me now. Girl in glasses was obviously Asagi before tinting. This episode basically foreshadows Kojou's huge harem. Really resisting the urge to drop, one more stupid crap and I am done.
Dec 1, 2013 9:56 AM

Mar 2012
Hmm I actually enjoyed this ep minus the Himeragi annoyances
Dec 1, 2013 11:26 AM
May 2012
every girl looks the same, cannot tell them apart at times, especially himeragi and his sister, plus loli sensei and another black haired girl...
Dec 1, 2013 12:19 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Raphow said:
every girl looks the same, cannot tell them apart at times, especially himeragi and his sister, plus loli sensei and another black haired girl...

This.

No seriously, even I'm having trouble differentiating between the girls because they have the copy-pasted face mold.
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Dec 1, 2013 10:53 PM

May 2012
Interesting new girl. Dem eyes, cute but it makes her look like she's dead.
Every time that blonde guy appears, the story just gets confusing. Never have an idea of what he's talking about.

Raphow said:

idk how you're having trouble telling them apart. I guess you need to watch more kyoani animes.
Dec 1, 2013 11:57 PM

Jan 2013
Mostly enjoyable episode. The old misunderstood love letter and erotic sounds cliches are present
Dec 2, 2013 1:29 AM

Dec 2012
I wish Kojou wasn't so damn dense, I mean all of these girls are clearly dropping obvious hints that they like him, hell Asagi even kissed him and he is still wondering what is going on! I hope she wins in the end even though Yukina probably has the upper hand.

Also, every character that was introduced this episode is extremely suspicious, I wonder what is about to go down now?
"Relying on someone, helping each other out, and supporting each other. Most would say that's the right thing to do. However, that's just idealistic. In reality, someone always gets the short end of the stick"

http://p1.i.ntere.st/3b9596c6911c1c6844478fe7ace4e887_480.jpg

Dec 2, 2013 7:49 AM

Aug 2010
parfaited said:
Lefty112 said:
I feel Yukina's screen time has been cut short recently, even though she's the lead. I hope she gets more screen time soon.

I hope they keep cutting it shorter. The more non-existent she becomes the better!

This. I like her and all but it's boring when she's the only one getting the screen time.

Asagi was cute this episode. I hope she ends up with the Kojou.
Dec 2, 2013 9:46 AM

Nov 2012
Ragna92 said:
parfaited said:
Lefty112 said:
I feel Yukina's screen time has been cut short recently, even though she's the lead. I hope she gets more screen time soon.

I hope they keep cutting it shorter. The more non-existent she becomes the better!

This. I like her and all but it's boring when she's the only one getting the screen time.

You really expect the main female lead, the one who is 100% guaranteed to win in the end, to get less screen time?

........what!?
Dec 2, 2013 8:22 PM

Nov 2012
Naxrrhid said:
Ragna92 said:
parfaited said:
Lefty112 said:

You really expect the main female lead, the one who is 100% guaranteed to win in the end, to get less screen time?

........what!?

Yukina has become a bit boring lately, so why not. Also, unlike Asagi, her character has had zero development so far.
Dec 2, 2013 11:57 PM

Apr 2011
Ragna92 said:
parfaited said:
Lefty112 said:

I have the same thoughts as well. But there's still more girls to come and could be good enough to change my mind.
Dec 3, 2013 7:37 PM

Aug 2012
Asagi Asagi Asagi Asagi Asagi Asagi Asagi Asagi <3
Dec 4, 2013 8:20 PM

Dec 2011
Wow. Looks like the new girl is the angel.
Surely loving the development between Kojou and Asagi.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 5, 2013 6:27 AM

Aug 2008
The angelic looking girl kinda reminded me of someone from DATE A LIVE.
"Everyone wears their own panties inside their heart" - Kousaku Hata

Dec 5, 2013 1:19 PM

Apr 2011
So will this show have 24 episodes? Is there any official source that verifies this info?
Dec 6, 2013 10:17 AM

Sep 2012
DaHitman said:
So will this show have 24 episodes? Is there any official source that verifies this info?
I think it is just one cour judging from the BD release information.

Anyway, did not expect "Kuroko" Arai Satomi in this anime. It is great to hear her using a voice that is not commonly used by her and not so immediately recognizable.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 8, 2013 5:04 AM

Jul 2010
2/5
Dec 8, 2013 7:15 AM

Jul 2008
This episode left me with some questions but love the new girl :)
Dec 10, 2013 3:36 AM

Jan 2013
good ep :D
Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.- Tifa lockhart
Which is it? A memory or us? -Tifa lockhart
Dec 14, 2013 5:14 PM

Oct 2013
decent episode over all. new girl seems interesting and from what I gathered quite powerful.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Dec 16, 2013 5:40 AM

Nov 2011
5/5

No, Kojou you idiot! XD
The episode is interesting, authors should, however, determining the best new stuff, I'll tell you, do not give them to us all at once but spread them in SofL, so you never get bored during the other.
The drawings are always what distinguishes the souls of T. Ravens by this is when you look at the designs, these Strike, you are fine although very simple, but must be finished! ^ ^ "
The highest grade I give it only to the news released by the plot, this fact harem after seeing it hundreds of times and always starts the same way to piss me off! D:

xsilicon9 said:
DancingJack said:
Why do have main characters of these kinds of animes always be so stupid? The moment he said "I just don't get women" I wanted to punch the guy in the face.
Not only is it completely cliche that the character is to dumb to see total obvious signs but the girl who is the reason he said the sentence literally already told him what she felt...

At the beginning the anime seemed interesting but now it becomes just the typical harem stupidity with a little bit magic... -_-

Yea that is annoying. But seems to be used to drag out the whole harem plot without having him choose. Now it looks like they will add another girl. But all this is ridiculous because we all known he will end up with the main girl.

this makes me boring, because for once I'm not saying that should be a "womanizer", but one who understands the situation a bit without jumps out of his chair every time with eslamazioni ridiculous, was not even an elementary school kid!
Dec 16, 2013 6:03 AM

Sep 2012
That woman at the beginning wass suspicious.

Asagi is so cute and fucking hot. She's my girl :3

Lol, that eavesdropping.

Is that girl at the end a robot?
Dec 19, 2013 3:16 PM

Aug 2011
More quality time with Asagi. I greatly enjoyed this ep.
Jan 13, 2014 12:43 PM

Dec 2012
parfaited said:
Lefty112 said:

i definitely agree with that.
i also just realized now that yukina has the same voice as mirai from knk which makes me dislike her even more tbh. besides that i find her annoying. it's just the typical tsundere girl and i can't stand such characters. i don't have any interest in her at all.
i'm completely rooting for asagi. or the backup plan would be sayaka. but i guess it's pretty obvious kojou will end up with yukina, unfortunately /sigh
Jan 14, 2014 8:40 AM

Nov 2010
A lot of harem stuff happened and cats
At least Asagi looks good in her undies

Hmmm this arc is going to be about an holy Angel?
Jan 19, 2014 7:21 PM

Jun 2009
THe girl in the Flashback was that Asagi??? The girl with the glasses and red eyes.
Jan 23, 2014 12:01 PM

Jun 2013
Kewl ep, no fights tho :( - But it looks like one is coming very soon.
If I drive for you, you get your money. You tell me where we start, where we're going, where we're going afterwards. I give you five minutes when we get there. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything a minute on either side of that and you're on your own. I don't sit in while you're running it down. I don't carry a gun. I drive.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2014

97 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.