Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 20, 2017 3:03 PM

Sep 2014
I did not dislike hakaze, she was a cheery girl and in the first half overall pretty decent. But after the crush on yoshino she has become a complete boring, standard, no-depth character. Now add some OP magic powers and you have the perfect blank character, which would fit in any trashy show.

Aika on the other hand was amazing, a shame she had only so little screen time. I really hoped there would be a way to bring her back.
"This emotion is mine alone.
It is for Madoka alone." - Homura
or how I would descripe Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica.
Nov 4, 2017 5:30 PM
Jun 2015
If i had to choose it'd be Hakaze since Aika just seemed like an annoying bitch
Mar 15, 2018 12:02 AM

Dec 2008
Loved Hakaze from the start but Aika really grew on me as the show progressed. As a character, Aika is just so damn interesting, but still Hakaze still remains at the top.
Mar 26, 2018 5:16 PM
Sep 2016
Hakaze. Her personality is a way better, and feels more realistic.
Mar 28, 2018 1:45 AM
Jan 2018
Both.
Don't compare Hakaze with Aika. Aika is an unique character that you maybe never find somewhere else, while Hakaze is a typical girl. I really love how the author shows her emotions, her feelings, it's hard to find an anime in this way. If you think carefully you will understand that's a normal manifest of someone who loves. And it reallt suprised me how she would sacrifice for her lover, not many people understand that "love someone is to wish and to make them happy", even if they knew it, they wouldn't really understand it. Since Aika was dead, there's no more to tell about her, furthermore she has told Yushinon and Marhiro in the end that they should start moving forward. For that I think it will be a fully satisfactory end when Marhiro can finally in relationship with someone and Yushinon can be together with Hakaze. That doesn't mean I don't want Aika to be with them, but anyhow, she was dead, we need to accept it, and the author made us to.
I really like the author, he's intelligent and sharply, you can see all the signs from the beginning till the end of the anime. I couldn't remember but as the title: Tempest, an good end play that people are all happy, somehow. Or the Cilvi... Blast? After Hakaze named it for they suggestion what is really going on, we can recognize that they are going the right way.
Aika really my type, she's smart and sharply as someone has told earlier in this topic, and would not say more about her personality, finding a girl like her is nearly impossible. She knows how to keep a relationship going fine, know how to treat with her brother and her boyfriend. Having a girlfriend like that is scary in someway (IQ destroy?), but actually it's also a bless. If a boy and a girl understand each other much like them their relation will ever grow and grow deeper, a perfect love story. And I think Yushinon is someone who can beat her with her smart, by his own ways.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 28, 2013

398 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 3, 12:09 AM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 14, 2013

116 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 10:47 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 7, 2013

260 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2013

278 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 9:25 PM

Poll: » Zetsuen no Tempest Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 21, 2013

138 by Archean-Return »»
Apr 2, 8:15 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.