Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Nov 23, 2013 8:54 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Touma <3

Ah I know she feels something in this love triangle. Ah that food made me hungry this episode. Merry Christmas! That lucky bastard Haruki gets to bathe with two hot girls? I'm jealous.
Nov 23, 2013 11:48 AM

Aug 2010
That was just absolutely Beautiful!!! :*)...Not a single drop of Drama?! Am I dreaming?! I can't believe how good that was.

Setsuna going to confess to Kazusa what she did and Kazusa already knowing and accepting it. Leading them to become Best friends forever <3

Lol'd at Setsuna saying if only u were a guy and Kazusa saying "She's so cute, if I were a guy I'd never leave her alone" XD while she was sleeping on her lap <3...Haruki is only second for them both XD

Kazusa driving and how they showed us that she'd already been in an accident was lol.

The talk in the Inn was really heart warming with how all three of them promised to stay together. Setsuna's seeing Haruki reacting to Kazusa talking about getting a boyfriend was...I don't know... Haruki still doesn't seem in love with Setsuna purely that much yet. And the foreshadowing between their friends doesn't make it better. But I don't see him ending with Kazusa anymore. I don't mind though. They seem to have accepted their current relationship with each other ^^

And Dat Damn Lucky Haruki spending private time with two hot girls and in the bath too. Blushing Kazusa was so Kawaii <3

I didn't expect them to pass through the days like that. It seems like they're gonna leave some eps after graduation which is awesome :D...Really. Both girls are so much <3<3<3 I like where this is going. Way less drama than I expected and doesn't seem like there's that much to come too. Me like ^^
Nov 23, 2013 11:54 AM

May 2013
Haruki reacting when Touma asked if she was going to get a boyfriend and Setsuna saw that reaction.

Haruki is lucky getting in that bath with both girls :)

I really don't know how this is going to go this point foward. I'm gonna guess that Haruki is going to stick with Setsuna in the end.
Nov 23, 2013 12:09 PM

Oct 2012
Nice episode.
There wasn't any drama as I was expecting.
Touma took their relationship well. The girls bonded. It was sort of nice.

Their friends realized Haruki's real feelings, but seems he hasn't notice yet.

Will look forward to the drama!
"We should be more proud of NEETs! Love the country that strives to produce NEETs, for world peace, we must stand up! We must find more non NEET-in-waiting elites, learn from each other , form a new Japanese Party, and bravely challenge the evil! Grow, NEETs! Grow like blazing fire! NEETs!”
Nov 23, 2013 12:10 PM

Aug 2012
Really loved this episode. Was worried that they would have an accident while they drove though! Don't know why but for a but felt like a tragedy was going to happen lol. Glad I'm wrong.

Loving how they're all together. But I still kind of hope that he'll go with Touma. The way he reacted when she mentioned that she could have a boyfriend by next Christmas gave me a bit of light. Can't wait till next week!
Nov 23, 2013 12:23 PM

Oct 2013
At times like this, I just kinda dislike Setsuna grabbing Haruki in the music room. Scheming girl...haa...

Sometimes, I think Setsuna's a bit childish.

Haruki is so stupid, he obviously likes Touma.
heiqi1huNov 23, 2013 12:31 PM
Nov 23, 2013 12:25 PM
Nov 2013
If I were the Haruki would not take any of the two, since both Touma as Setsuna really dislike it, both girls use it as an excuse because the two really like each other, this ridiculous devalue the boy who always tried to help them.
Both Setsuna as Touma like each other and you use poor old Haruki as an excuse for being a boy and they menias, if I were the Haruki kicked two lesbians ridiculous.
Nov 23, 2013 12:40 PM
Apr 2013
White Album 2 is a weird show now. I can honestly say I didn't see this going the way it did. Makes me very nervous something bad is about to happen. And now I am incredibly curious about what "that" scene is that VN readers are talking about.

And that Hot Tub scene. WA 2 shows it is an eroge after all.

EDIT: Found out about "that" scene. Very interesting decision.
MCALNov 23, 2013 12:59 PM
Nov 23, 2013 1:12 PM

Nov 2010
Seems like Setsuna knows about Haruki's feelings for Kazusa.
Their trio is probably going to get in a lot of drama @ the recital. I just have this feeling.
Nov 23, 2013 1:17 PM

Mar 2012
Great episode. Touma shines in this episode. And what made me enjoy this episode is the animation. Yes, the animation is better and maybe its the best among other episode (in term of animation quality).

vieri32 said:
If I were the Haruki would not take any of the two, since both Touma as Setsuna really dislike it, both girls use it as an excuse because the two really like each other, this ridiculous devalue the boy who always tried to help them.
Both Setsuna as Touma like each other and you use poor old Haruki as an excuse for being a boy and they menias, if I were the Haruki kicked two lesbians ridiculous.

Ummm, this shows is not Yuri though.. And Girls relationship/friendship is like that. And its normal. But if what you mean is : Haruki is a loser because the girls like each other, not Haruki.
I agree with that :p
Though what i agree is just "Haruki is a loser" part
Nov 23, 2013 1:23 PM

Aug 2012
Why's the car a left-wheel drive? Aren't Japanese cars a right-wheel drive like Australian ones?

The greatest thing about the episode is Touma and Setsuna's friendship. I can feel like they're true friends whose conflict is that they just happened to fall in love with the same person for their own specific reasons.

And this why everything will be more painful once it blows up. Big Time.
Nov 23, 2013 1:40 PM

Apr 2012
Happy christmas fools day! ^_^
Nov 23, 2013 1:50 PM

Sep 2008
Whooo! Setsuna and Haruki are couple! *.*
But... I think for a while... at the end there will be Touma/Haruki... :(
but... I don't want Setsuna and Touma's friendship ruined because of this!
Hope there will be happy ending for everyone!

Really like this episode! :)
Really love Setsuna/Touma!
There should be more such great friendships in such animes! *.*
Why Touma must falling in love with Haruki,
why Haruki must falling in love with Touma... ;(

Really love3 always piss me off, but this one is just... ;(
Hope everyone will be happy at the end!
Hope Setsuna will be with Haruki till the end!
Nov 23, 2013 1:52 PM

Feb 2012
What?? No nosebleeds and the mc being called a pervert and getting kicked in the face?? Thank god.

Gonna state the obvious, there's a shitstorm a brewing no matter how nice this episode is..
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2013 2:00 PM
Nov 2013
Just think if Setsuna really love Haruki, she should never have spoken that Touma only it were a guy she would stay with him. I would never do this with my girlfriend, if so would be putting it as a second option.
What I mean is that Setsuna so chooses Haruki because Touma is a girl, that to me is not love, if I were the Haruki would not take any of the two and look for someone who really loves you, and not a person who likes and other leaves as a second option as Touma and Setsuna, Love is something you should not be doing things to hurt others.
Nov 23, 2013 2:27 PM

Dec 2011
This episode looks like the calm before the storm.
I can't wait when Touma really start to confess her real obvious feelings for Haruki.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 23, 2013 2:28 PM
Dec 2012
Interesting. Kazusa approved their romance. She is manly rather than girly.
Nov 23, 2013 2:39 PM
Nov 2013
Trip with friends before highschool graduation... Another fun thing I missed in the past T.T

And this time Haruki gets to see Kazusa xxxed accidentally ... Is reality that biased?
Nov 23, 2013 2:46 PM

Sep 2011
>And the Winter begins.

So yeah, the shit-storm begins.

And I thought this episode will end on the
TennoujiNov 23, 2013 2:50 PM

Nov 23, 2013 3:00 PM

Jul 2009
Tennouji_ said:
>And the Winter begins.

details pls
Nov 23, 2013 3:49 PM

Apr 2009
I'm surprised this episode was as peaceful as it was, then again I shouldn't have expected an emotional outburst from Kazusa of all people over this kind of thing.

Not yet, anyways.
Nov 23, 2013 4:05 PM
Nov 2013
the way the two are acting in the room was the best proof that no like Haruki attitude hugs and affection from Touma and Setsuna in this scene and leaving Touma into the bath along with Haruki shows that Setsuna loves Touma and not Haruki, another Kaurake example of where both left and left Haruki studying, my conclusion is that neither really loves Haruki always let down, never and always praise him abuse before alone than in bad company.
Nov 23, 2013 5:21 PM

Nov 2009
Man, which such a peaceful episode like this, it's gonna leave a big scar on my heart when drama starts kickin' in ;_;
All the feels .... Have been watching romance ani for years, already saw lots of trilove but none of them like WA2. Heck it's the first time I feel sorry for any of the two cause they're best friend but too bad, they fell in love with the same guy who turns to be their best friend as well.
Nov 23, 2013 6:09 PM
Jul 2018
decent episode. though i kinda hate the fanservice there.

vn readers, please don't spoil shit.
Nov 23, 2013 7:35 PM
Sep 2013
what's with this episode.. after 7 great episode they just put lot of fanservice here and ruin this episode..

i hope next week will have a better show than this one
Nov 23, 2013 7:42 PM

Aug 2012
hahailham1 said:
what's with this episode.. after 7 great episode they just put lot of fanservice here and ruin this episode..

i hope next week will have a better show than this one

This had more fanservice than the last episode? I couldn't even give a fuck about the fanservice overall
because it wasn't trying to be in-my-face or anything
and it didn't even detract from the story which is much much more important than the fanservice that nobody would even notice if they didn't put their mind into it
and the character interactions this episode was still more than fulfilling and the plot moved at a very steady pace
and yet this whole episode is ruined by fanservice?
It's like saying that the whole series of Game of Thrones is ruined because it has incest (not a spoiler).
Nov 23, 2013 8:21 PM
Jan 2013
"it was happy times or at least we pretended that it was happy"
Something along the lines of that really stood out :o
all the little things happening beneath the surface show the tension ;~;
bad things are gunna happen. no pls. T_T they're like a little family and setsuna is like the child lol. bu-bu-but Haruki has some feelings for Touma, but she doesn't want to ruin her friendship and-and-ajfkalsjfajsfla
why only 13 episodes. >:o
Nov 23, 2013 8:33 PM

Feb 2012
Woah! This was a nice episode to introduce the storm that's about to come in the next few episodes. Brilliant Idea. Loved it! Peaceful Episode!. Definitely the Calm before the storm.

I love how Kasuza and Setsuna interacted with each other despite their situations/true feelings for Haruki. The fanservice, interactions and the feels were just perfect to sum it all up. I nearly even cried at some points.

Definitely one of the best Romance themed show this year.
I don't get why this is so underrated.

Oh My. I can't really choose between the two main heroines. After seeing how lovable Setsuna is in this very episode. It's like Setsuna is on par with Kasuza now in my books. They're both likable. Arrrrgggghhhhhh.

I was really rooting for Kasuza a few weeks back but after this episode, I feel like they're on par with each other.

Nevertheless, A Brilliant episode 5/5
Nov 23, 2013 8:45 PM

Dec 2012
I got Setsuna x Kazusa vibes from this episode lol

I don't think Haruki is really in love with Setsuna. He just went with the flow at that time. And Setsuna is aware of it. Kazusa's feelings are unknown, although I'm pretty sure that she likes Haruki but she does not want to hurt her friend, Setsuna.
Nov 23, 2013 9:20 PM

Jun 2013
I sense a glimpse of chance for Kazusa. That's enough for me. Setsuna is beautiful , kind but Kazusa was meant to be for Haruki.

If this going to be on the Setsuna route , I'm going to jnhuabdanmfal.

Nonetheless , great episode , I couldn't careless about the fanservice.
"Children of Japan. And those who were once children. Listen! This is not a dream. This is not fiction. In reality, your superheroes were always fighting. To teach viewers courage and the meaning of justice! No matter how many enemies there are. No matter how strong evil is. Just remember. Does any another country have so many heroes? Has any another country been protected by multiple superheroes? Stand with me, friends! Remember when you used to watch your superheroes!
Once you may have given up this dream. But today, you can be a hero!"

- Kaname Jouji , Red Axe

Nov 23, 2013 10:13 PM
Sep 2012
Not as strong as the great episode 7, but it still shines. If only scenes like that would happen this Christmas for me, it would be my best Christmas ever. Haruki is such a wuss, though. Of course it's wrong to stare, but he should've manned up and at least caught a good look at his enviable harem when he had the chance.

All this talk about fanservice is meh to me. Everyone knows that Japanese (and Koreans) bathe nude in the onsen -- and they never actually showed anything. Those two girls joining Haruki is pretty realistic for people that close, the beautiful setting and the time of year - though of course, not as common as just girls.
Nov 23, 2013 10:29 PM

May 2012
Enjoyed this calm episode.
Nov 23, 2013 11:47 PM

Mar 2012
Well, the inevitable trainwreck begins. When Chikashi pointed out who he thinks Kitahara is really going for -- well, he didn't finish, but it's clear he was pointing to Kazusa -- both Io and Takeya immediately stopped him. Their attitude, on top of the guilt that Setsuna has demonstrated all this time, tells us that just about everyone other than Kazusa and Haruki themselves knows who the two of them really have feelings for. And it's kind of depressing, because Setsuna is really a good person (if she isn't, she'd be attempting to exclude Kazusa after she gets together with Haruki), but I don't see this turning out well for her.

Still, this episode features some superb characterization. It's amazing how well they flesh out the characters and show off their different sides and emotions without falling into bad cliches. If only every series can do as well in this department, anime in general would be a lot better.
Nov 24, 2013 2:16 AM

Apr 2012
Was a satisfying episode. Go, Kazusa!
Dies Irae! :)
Nov 24, 2013 2:29 AM

Jun 2011
OMFG!!! can this anime have an episode that is not great???? damn

How can we have such a great romance animes in this season like WA2 and GT. n i must not forget about Nagi no Asukara.
Nov 24, 2013 2:37 AM

Jan 2013
What a fantastic episode. I love this romance anime, maybe even more than Golden Time or Little Busters this season. They're all pretty close.
That hot tub scene was great, I like anime that focus on 2 or 3 characters
Nov 24, 2013 3:00 AM

May 2008
I hope that Gen Urobuchi takes over this anime from here on...
Nov 24, 2013 3:25 AM

Jan 2012
Amazing episode. And the higher we are, the harder we fall.
Nov 24, 2013 4:01 AM

Aug 2012
domdomdom said:

That would be amazing, but my heart wouldn't be able to take it.
Imagine that... a School Days that has a sensible but morbid logic to it...
Nov 24, 2013 4:13 AM
Oct 2013
Expected more drama but I guess it's just the calm before the storm. Still enjoyable.
Nov 24, 2013 4:44 AM
Jan 2013
White Album 2 is probably my favorite Anime this Season, only other one that might get close is golden time but can't compare them anyway.

Quite happy that there is a really good romance and upcoming drama after long long time. The story build up to a point where the "love" troubles and drama gonna start and I really look forward to the next episode.
Nov 24, 2013 5:03 AM
Jul 2013
vieri32 said:
Just think if Setsuna really love Haruki, she should never have spoken that Touma only it were a guy she would stay with him. I would never do this with my girlfriend, if so would be putting it as a second option.
What I mean is that Setsuna so chooses Haruki because Touma is a girl, that to me is not love, if I were the Haruki would not take any of the two and look for someone who really loves you, and not a person who likes and other leaves as a second option as Touma and Setsuna, Love is something you should not be doing things to hurt others.

maybe she meant that if Touma was a boy, they wouldn't have this problem as Setsuna wouldn't have to apologetic to Touma
Nov 24, 2013 5:10 AM

Aug 2013
Tennouji_ said:
>And the Winter begins.

Explain yourself now...
Nov 24, 2013 5:12 AM

May 2008
Beaver897 said:
domdomdom said:

That would be amazing, but my heart wouldn't be able to take it.
Imagine that... a School Days that has a sensible but morbid logic to it...

THAT would be the perfect twist.
Nov 24, 2013 5:20 AM

Jun 2009
uyalucky said:
Explain yourself now...

Now there's only one person that Haruki can kiss without being called a cheater.
Nov 24, 2013 7:13 AM

Jun 2012
Dat quick glance of Setsuna's reaction to Haruki's reaction to the possibility that Touma might have a boyfriend next year
The romantic tension in this triangle keeps pulling and pulling.... Just waiting for the rubber band to snap
Nov 24, 2013 9:14 AM
Jul 2012
It was interesting to see how much Touma and Setsuna changed since the beginning. Touma was so friendly this episode while Setsuna was really open about her feelings to Touma. Touma seems to be trying to keep Haruki at a distance though with her constant reminders that he has a girlfriend and that he should only have his eyes on her.
My anime blog
Ganebare Anime
Nov 24, 2013 9:32 AM

Aug 2010
Some really strong tension between the three. I feel as if Haruki is not sure which of the two he actually loves. He most likely has strong feelings for both.

Setsuna and Touma's relationship gained the most. I hope that no matter what happens between Haruki the two heroines still remain friends.
Nov 24, 2013 11:05 AM

Jul 2012
It's painfully obvious what's going to happen for the next few episodes, that I can't help but feel bad for
Alas, decent episode. Made me think about the topic of love and friendship, as well as the borderlines included. I think Touma's being a pretty good friend in this situation.

This reminds me of Kokoro Connect all over again.
MayukaNov 24, 2013 11:08 AM
Nov 24, 2013 11:16 AM

Aug 2013
That look Setsuna gave Haruki... So much tension in a "happy" trip.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 16, 2013

202 by Giolbat »»
Mar 12, 7:03 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 21, 2013

221 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 10:50 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2013

200 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 9, 7:40 AM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

removed-user - Dec 7, 2013

158 by Daninokuni »»
Mar 8, 3:59 PM

Poll: » White Album 2 Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Amarrez - Dec 28, 2013

856 by GingZ »»
Mar 1, 3:45 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.