Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Strike the Blood (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »
Nov 25, 2013 5:00 AM

Jul 2011
Minagatachi said:
I'm rooting for Asagi. It's a good thing I watched after the ending, I always forget to.

Same here. I never watch after the ED.
Nov 25, 2013 7:43 AM

Aug 2010
Sayaka ftw. She's up there with Asagi for me now.

I'm glad Asagi made a move. I think she's the one that should end up with Koujou.
Nov 25, 2013 10:43 AM

May 2011
That "animation" when the ancient machines broke... that was embarrassing.
Nov 25, 2013 2:14 PM

Jul 2013
Dammit I can't choose between the three girls, very nice episode, Sayaka is looking great, Asagi with the bold move, and tsundere Yukina "Senpai, no... BAKA!" aaah!!!
Nov 25, 2013 4:15 PM

Apr 2011
ShingekiMZ said:
Dammit I can't choose between the three girls, very nice episode, Sayaka is looking great, Asagi with the bold move, and tsundere Yukina "Senpai, no... BAKA!" aaah!!!

^ IKR. It's really hard to choose. All of them are good in their own. That's why I wish Kojou ends up with all three of them.
Nov 25, 2013 5:28 PM
Aug 2012
kuuurt said:

Lastly: Why create a virus that activates when a sound is played rather than making an activation button of some sort to make it explode!? Are you mad, woman?

WOW how the hell did you miss that they said Nalukvera recognizes voice commands? Oh that's right you were busy whining. I bet you would still complain if there was an activation button instead with something like "why is there an activation button or self-destruct button in a weapon of gods? So Stupid............."

symbv answered the other ones so no need to repeat them.

Also if you didn't realize after 8 episodes that this was a shounen-ecchi-romance show with a vampire MC then i am worried about you. Oh better drop it while you can because his number of familiar goes in double digits..........if you know what that means!!!

Nov 25, 2013 7:21 PM

Jun 2011
scytheavatar said:

Nostalgia probably is blinding you, STB is way better than Index or Campione. Just that it's nothing new and won't impress you as much as you might have from watching those 2 series years ago.

Not really both are better even the Campione! anime which i was not that impressed with as an adaption was better than Strike the blood and Index towers over Strike the Blood by far. Also the Index or Campione! novels are even better than their anime adaptions especially Campione! in comparison to its anime. While Strike the Blood may be better as a novel as well it is still average dull and a lesser version of both of them.

It is glaringly obvious that Strike the Blood has been heavily influenced by Index and Campione! or others similar to them and the author has taken what he thought were the best bits and tried to mess them together and in the process made a rather lacking novel which stands much weaker compared to either of them.
DragoonDeusNov 25, 2013 7:25 PM
Othinus
Touma
Pairing

http://hestia.dance/
Nov 25, 2013 7:48 PM

Jun 2013
The only problem I have with this show is how they keep calling Kojou a shinso/strongest vampire while he well... kinda does not live up to those titles (yet). And after reading me some Rosario+Vampire SII/watching some Hellsing Ultimate is kinda hard to accept lol.

Aside from that this is your typical shonen/ecchi/harem show with the typical shonen/ecchi/harem MC#347 which is not necessarily a bad thing.
Nov 25, 2013 11:15 PM

May 2012
Minagatachi said:
I'm rooting for Asagi. It's a good thing I watched after the ending, I always forget to.

Went back to the show after reading this comment. Can't believe I almost missed dat kiss.
Nov 25, 2013 11:57 PM

Apr 2011
Finally we get an amazing episode for this series. Was waiting for something like that to come up. ^^
"Ogon’ po gotovnosti!"
Nov 26, 2013 4:00 AM

Oct 2011
Asagi best girl
Nov 26, 2013 4:18 AM

Sep 2012
kuuurt said:

Yeah, but no. "Weapon of the Gods" my ass, it got turned into stone (which I don't really get how a metal could suddenly turn into stone, oh no magic.) by 15 minutes of coding from a busty teenager who lusts after a harem-king slash vampire.
Yeah it got neutralized and destroyed, right. But (un)fortunately your ass had nothing to do with it LOL

kuuurt said:

Yes, I do. Do you have a problem with me having a problem with that shitty villain? Yes, you probably do. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I have more problem with certain shitty remarks LOL

kuuurt said:

Yeah... if she could make a sound-activated code that pretty much "kills" Nalakuvera's system, she could work with something easier to activate, right? Oh, wait... assuming she's working with one of the most powerful computers in their world to date, accompanied with obvious l33t skills demonstrated when she solved a part of the "code" those terrorists sent her (that no scientist has ever done) in less than 6 hours (not sure with the time, though.) plus the motivation to save her beloved one, she probably couldn't make activating the code easier. Yes, I do know that Nalakuvera's voice-activated, but you do have to get inside the pit of the Nalakuvera and play the sound file, all while dodging all of those other walking disasters. I doubt Asagi knew about the fact that the MC got a new familiar, which was pretty much the reason how he fought the Nalakuveras off.
Problem with this is you are using the current technology to think of what technology in a fantasy world is like. There will be things that are similar to what we have, but probably there are things that are not. It is just nitpicking to say that because what the computers we understand must work this way or work better this way, it must be the same in the fictional world.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 26, 2013 4:51 AM
Aug 2012
kuuurt said:

>Also if you didn't realize after 8 episodes that this was a shounen-ecchi-romance show with a vampire MC then i am worried about you.
PFFFFFT

As I don't want to visit this thread once again, good bye. I'll be seeing you guys in the next threads.

My worry was at least genuine.

More like you would still be whining oops sorry "voicing your opinion" was it...............in the next thread too. Must you people always have to be masochistic............

Nov 26, 2013 5:11 AM

Sep 2012
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
Must you people always have to be masochistic............
Well, they build up stress in masochistic exercise of watching the anime, and then vent it in forums and let everyone know about the stress he built up out of his own choice. Viewed this way, you might as well call these people sadists lol
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Nov 26, 2013 11:56 AM

Jun 2011
This anime is way too convenient, conveniently Asagi is the best, or one of the best hackers, conveniently they could defeat the enemy, conveniently Sayaka could have those 2 convenient powers, and it's not suspenseful at all, it feels like it's almost a given for them to defeat the enemy.

Then of course, the new character would be another woman, the one that handed the file to that other dude.. And of course harem is forming, seen it from miles away.

Everything is so mediocre/bad, but at least, that loli sensei's voice actress was doing a good job.

Yeh and of course, it's a drop for me. Darn shame, they have some damn cool powers, but wasted on.. bleh..

scytheavatar said:
Slicer22 said:
This anime really is like a worse version of To Aru Majutsu no Index and Campione! combined together to make a steaming pile of average at best.

Nostalgia probably is blinding you, STB is way better than Index or Campione. Just that it's nothing new and won't impress you as much as you might have from watching those 2 series years ago.

Lol whut? STB is way better than Index or Campione? Oh god you have bad eyes for anime.

Slicer22 said:

Not really both are better even the Campione! anime which i was not that impressed with as an adaption was better than Strike the blood and Index towers over Strike the Blood by far. Also the Index or Campione! novels are even better than their anime adaptions especially Campione! in comparison to its anime. While Strike the Blood may be better as a novel as well it is still average dull and a lesser version of both of them.

+1

Lastly, Asagi go you girl! Even though I will not be watching this show anymore, I still want you to get the guy because I felt that you deserve him much more than a tsundere-ish bitch and a yandere-ish bitch.
ToG25thBaamNov 26, 2013 12:09 PM
Honobono Log - best slice of life short
--------------------------------------------
most kawaii loli overlord
----------------------------
Donquixote Doflamingo AMV - Control
Nov 26, 2013 12:03 PM

Apr 2013
ToG25thBaam said:
This anime is way too convenient, conveniently Asagi is the best, or one of the best hackers, conveniently they could defeat the enemy, conveniently Sayaka could have those 2 convenient powers, and it's not suspenseful at all, it feels like it's almost a given for them to defeat the enemy.

Then of course, the new character would be another woman, the one that handed the file to that other dude.. And of course harem is forming, seen it from miles away.

Everything is so mediocre/bad, but at least, that loli sensei's voice actress was doing a good job.

Yeh and of course, it's a drop for me. Darn shame, they have some damn cool powers, but wasted on.. bleh..
learn2readthesynopsis
Nov 26, 2013 12:10 PM

Jun 2011
Sourire said:
ToG25thBaam said:

learn2readthesynopsis

Yeah did that just now, and.. what?

Edit: 12 kenjuu = 12 girls. Oh God.
Nov 26, 2013 4:27 PM

Apr 2011
What a surprise, MAL is full of people bitching ...

I'm offended that people are comparing this series to Index. I HATED Index, largely because of its utterly useless title character. This is a much more entertaining series.

Am I the only one that noticed the colors were messed up this episode? It might have just been a bad Raw they were working with, but the borders of all the characters have weird 'ghostly' doubles. It's like it's an old-school 3D effect where it's divided into blue and red lines. Maybe it's to look better in 3D TVs, I don't know. And it's not in all the shots either ... weird.

4/5
Nov 26, 2013 9:29 PM

Apr 2012
wow a kiss they usually dont do that till the end if at all
Nov 27, 2013 5:18 AM

Jun 2011
Blind_Guardian said:

I'm offended that people are comparing this series to Index. I HATED Index, largely because of its utterly useless title character. This is a much more entertaining series.

Have you seen Railgun yet? Much better without Index. Story wise, character wise, power wise, setting wise, Index triumph over STB, no comparison man. They don't even have those convenient "Oh we have a genius hacker here" character.
Nov 27, 2013 5:24 AM
Aug 2012
ToG25thBaam said:
Blind_Guardian said:

Have you seen Railgun yet? Much better without Index. Story wise, character wise, power wise, setting wise, Index triumph over STB, no comparison man. They don't even have those convenient "Oh we have a genius hacker here" character.

Can't you guys just stop this "X better than Y" crap and enjoy the show/drop it peacefully? I guess that's too much to ask for. It's personal taste dude........you think Index is better, he think STB is superior. You guys will continue in a loop forever.

Nov 27, 2013 6:14 AM

Apr 2012
Key point.
Falling then boob grab.
Shit it's regenerating!
OMG Sayaka is so damn hot , adorable how she pinched Kujou's cheek to check if she's afraid of him.
New Familiar with powers of force.
FALCON PUNCH.
Asagi why you so epic? Now you got the lead on the other girls.

Next ep looks interesting. 8.5/10 for this ep.
The Art of Shipping is no mere game. It can be small skirmishes to huge nation size wars.
Of course some will claim their ship is the BATTLESHIP but they all do. This is why battles occur because of factions fighting each other to justify their favourite ship.
And thus SHIP to SHIP combat occurs almost anytime even now.
Beware, Threading into the Shipping battlefield will be bloody.... What are you waiting for?
Nov 28, 2013 2:47 AM

Jun 2011
Dragon_Slayer_X said:
ToG25thBaam said:
Blind_Guardian said:

Can't you guys just stop this "X better than Y" crap and enjoy the show/drop it peacefully? I guess that's too much to ask for. It's personal taste dude........you think Index is better, he think STB is superior. You guys will continue in a loop forever.

If you can't see how bad this show is compare to Index/Railgun, then I won't even bother continuing.

- In the middle of a DANGEROUS battle, they still blushes, still giving off that sexual tension, and etc? Oh god where's the SUSPENSE? *worrying about whether he will get into my pants or not* - Random female no.1

And that's only one of them. This show works better as a harem instead of action/plot.
Nov 28, 2013 3:26 PM

Oct 2011
Kojou's harem keeps on growing XDDDD
Nov 28, 2013 7:29 PM

Apr 2011
Well, two new characters have been revealed.

[url]http://i.imgur.com/q8Bt9cI.jpg?1[/url]

(Left) Kanase Kanon - Ito Kanae

(Right) La Folia Rihavein - Oonishi Saori

【ストライク・ザ・ブラッド】追加キャラに叶瀬夏音(CV:伊藤かな恵)、ラ・フォリア・リハヴァイン(CV:大西沙織)
MagitoNov 28, 2013 7:33 PM
Nov 29, 2013 6:56 AM

Jul 2008
An enjoyable battle indeed and the new familiar is awesome :D Kojou getting all the ladies :)
Nov 29, 2013 7:55 AM

May 2010
Sourire said:
7thVoid said:
Sourire said:
Kerozinn said:
im so sick of this cliche garbage where her boobs falls in his hands. no time for this shit dropped 4/10

quick peek in your profile, rated both code geass 10, yet they both have those types of moments.. ooooookay.

You can't compare this show to one like code geass. You just can't.
they're both bad?

just shows how clueless you are. dont worry i wont check out your profile and bash one of ur favorite anime. i simply do not care enough about you.
Nov 30, 2013 6:37 AM

May 2012
I can't comprehend how this anime got an average score of 7.7, its average at best.
Nov 30, 2013 11:38 PM

May 2010
I love Sayaka now, she has a great tsundere personality. Even before, I didn't hate her coz all I saw was some overprotectivneness and nothing yuri-like, she got some pointless bashing before.

Why the hell do people hate Himeragi? She isn't annoying at all. I see her more understanding than 80 percent of harem heroines people love to death. Tch, so weird...

Aiba is friggin' amazing

How can the cell phone not break after striking the ground? Great episode though.
Dec 1, 2013 8:04 PM

Jan 2013
I liked this episode. Especially the ending. It's a lot better than Tokyo Ravens but still has so many LN cliches.
Dec 3, 2013 8:24 AM

Apr 2013
Now I feel his vampire charm skill.
Dec 6, 2013 8:55 AM

Jul 2012
AnimeFan500 said:
Kojou's harem keeps on growing XDDDD

^
Dec 9, 2013 2:03 PM

Aug 2011
Aww yeah, that's what I've been waiting for! Koukarin's true form is even more awesome than I thought. Pretty damn hot.

Very pleased with the end scene with Asagi. One of my fav's for sure.
Dec 13, 2013 6:33 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

I do not understand why the tag harem, is not covered! Jeez, we only miss the loli sensei and you're done! D:
Ah ~! I forget to Astarte, strange that he does not bark dedicated his heart since he also bite her neck! : P
How beautifully the jealousy and the number of girls increases, so the threshold of interest from my haul! Oh well! ^ ^ "
At least this time the designs were not so bad, but narratively it takes me very little, the plot could also be a little more compelling. And instead of showing ecchi scenes could focus to grow and characterize the characters!
Dec 17, 2013 1:15 PM
Oct 2009
I have no idea what is going on in this anime... with all the factions and lords and terrorists and names I can't remember......... >< I'm watching still cuz it's about vampires and the fantasy elements are nice XD I'm still enjoying it, just not sure what's happening XD
Dec 22, 2013 8:52 PM

Aug 2011
Kojou has the most kickass harem ever. Lucky bastard!

Almost missed that kiss scene there. Good thing I didn't skip to the next episode.
Jan 16, 2014 10:51 AM

May 2011
Loving the action in this episode and damn his familiars look awesome. Its great to see his harem growing as well haha. And holy shit at Asagi at the end. *applaud* Nice move there girl. Asagi for best girl! Though it doesn't look like she stands much of a chance with Himeragi there but oh well she's great too.
ZeroZxJan 16, 2014 10:59 AM
Jan 16, 2014 8:16 PM

Jan 2013
this show is really bad, considering to drop it
Jan 23, 2014 11:32 AM

Jun 2013
Damn that Lion familiar looks awesome. This anime is actually quite good. Nice fights.
If I drive for you, you get your money. You tell me where we start, where we're going, where we're going afterwards. I give you five minutes when we get there. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything a minute on either side of that and you're on your own. I don't sit in while you're running it down. I don't carry a gun. I drive.
Feb 24, 2014 9:51 AM

May 2013
Sayaka and Asagi are quite the babes...the action isn't half bad and there is some ecchi, looks like it will be easy to finish this series for me.

Dat Asagi kiss though, at least she got the first kiss in, pretty bold for her
TomangoFeb 24, 2014 9:58 AM
Apr 9, 2014 10:29 AM

May 2012
Great action and some nice development! Dat kiss though <3

Let's see what's next!
Jun 5, 2014 4:00 AM
May 2012
Aw yis, that blood sucking was damn hot too!!
They kissed *^* Seriously, Akatsuki is really lucky.
His Harem looks like it's going to be big. Himeragi, Asagi, and Sayaka are all cute, pretty, and hot.
Looks like there will be new characters too next episode, and of course, they will probably join the Harem too......which is awesome!!
Jun 5, 2014 4:04 AM

Jun 2013
Tengai said:
Aw yis, that blood sucking was damn hot too!!
They kissed *^* Seriously, Akatsuki is really lucky.
His Harem looks like it's going to be big. Himeragi, Asagi, and Sayaka are all cute, pretty, and hot.
Looks like there will be new characters too next episode, and of course, they will probably join the Harem too......which is awesome!!

You have no idea...
Ad Astra Per Aspera
Jul 30, 2014 12:37 PM

May 2014
Love it so far! A new awesome spirit and a kiss from Asagi ... Kojou's life is too good. But he is not that kind of MC that you want to hate for this. He is pretty cool.

I like the way fights in this anime are ... they are not too long but are very interesting.

Yukina, Asagi and Kirasaka. They are all great. It will be hard for Kojou to choose in the end. And I'm sure his harem doesn't end here. Girls in this anime are so gorgeous! <3
Aug 17, 2014 12:58 PM

Sep 2011
Oh god Sayaka was really cute in this episode!

And holy shit at dat kiss!!! Took that shit like a boss!
Dec 2, 2014 3:57 PM

Jun 2014
yes! It's now a harem
Dec 15, 2014 8:49 PM

Aug 2013
Sayaka suddenly became soooo cute.
But Asagi-chan.. you're the best girl. That kiss omg ! XD
Himeragi feels jealous ? Hehehehe.
Feb 14, 2015 2:15 PM

Dec 2014
At last, Sayaka joins the harem.

Asaki is still the best, though.

“There are two kinds of arrogance. One where you are unequal to the task and one where your dreams are too big. The former is commonplace stupidity... but the latter is a rare species that is difficult to find.”

Feb 19, 2015 3:42 PM

Nov 2014
those nose bleeds are stupid

Apr 6, 2015 5:11 PM

Feb 2013
"No senpai this is out fight." lol That infamous line.

Asagi has special abilities too? Her eyes were glowing when she was doing her hacking thing.

Sayaka is defintely cool now. I dont find her annoying anymore.

That scene after the ED. FUCK YEAH! Asagi made a move! Asagi is best girl!
Pages (4) « 1 2 [3] 4 »

More topics from this board

» Will I get to see Minamiya, Natsuki... (Question for a spoiler)

CrazyButNot4U - Apr 4

3 by CrazyButNot4U »»
Apr 7, 3:07 AM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 28, 2014

149 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 20, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 18 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 14, 2014

97 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:32 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Feb 7, 2014

101 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 7:06 PM

Poll: » Strike the Blood Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 31, 2014

143 by EinTheVariance »»
Feb 19, 6:32 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.