Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 21, 2013 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Banri: "My boyfriend".
LOOOOOOOOL

Oh man I feel sorry for Mitsuo now. A lot of face palm moments this episode. Must be hard being Mitsuo. Seriously though, I think Kouko should treat Miss Supersonic Chinami a bit better.

Great episode. Everyone is having fun :3. Ah Ghost Banri..
Nov 21, 2013 12:53 PM

Jun 2012
Don't ruin things for everyone Ghost Banri -_-

LOL That Kouko impersonation
Nov 21, 2013 1:00 PM

Aug 2013
I felt really sorry for 2D-kun while watching them at the amusement park...

Nov 21, 2013 1:03 PM

Feb 2012
Fat_Kitty said:

LOL I said the same thing to my roommate.

Great episode again, going to assume that Linda was lying when she said her answer was going to be "no". Only episode 8 of a 24 episode series so much more with Linda to come :)
“News travels fast in places where nothing much ever happens.” ― Charles Bukowski
Nov 21, 2013 1:13 PM

May 2013
Looks like everything is good between Oka and Mitsuo. OMG that act beetween Banri and Mitsuo lol.

Gotta feel for Banri wanting to go back to how it used to be before he lost his memories.

Fat_Kitty said:

Hopefully he can get himself a good woman.
Nov 21, 2013 1:15 PM

Apr 2013
I'm loving all these Banri and Linda moments.
Nov 21, 2013 1:21 PM

Aug 2012
Really like how ghost Banri has his separate feelings than human Banri. Really loving this show. Can't wait till next Thursday!
Nov 21, 2013 1:25 PM

Feb 2013
In this season, this anime became the one I look forward to the most!

great stuff
Nov 21, 2013 1:26 PM

Aug 2010
Good ep.

First part with Linda and Banri was similar to the drama that happened last ep.
How Banri kept ignoring her. The make up scene under the rain was cute, Linda's crying face is too cute for me <3

Banri's acting gay and saving Mitsuo was soooo friggin lol. Copying Kouko's "My Boyfriend" and Mitsuo playing along XDXD So hilarious and creepy hahaha

Lol'd when Kouko said I can't go to Mitsuo's room because having two of different gender in the same room will be cheating. And he had Linda besides him XD

Chinami finally standing up to Kouko and telling her a piece of her mind was nice. I hate it when she acts bitchy in front of her. The part where Kouko stopped Chinami from crying saying I'm the only one allowed to act cute and cry in front of Banri was funny XD...well seems she and Chinami have become a little closer for now. Hopefully she'll stop acting like that soon.

2D-kun acting lovey dovey with Mitsuo was so lololol and hugging him in the haunted house was hilarious XD

Well good to see Mitsuo and Chinami made up a little ^^

And ofc my fav part was the last one with Linda and Banri's conversation. Really nice. Linda is just too cute. Was she really gonna answer with a "NO"?? I found that a bit suspicious.
And Shit Pre-amnesia Banri seems to have taken over his body for a second there O_o?

Well a status quo has been developed this ep...I guess until Kouko finds out about Linda and Banri's past that is. Which shouldn't be far after showing Banri shove the photo between the books, blatant foreshadowing there XD
Nov 21, 2013 1:27 PM

Sep 2008
Banri: "My boyfriend" was so funny and so unexpected!
Love this part!

I hate myself for liking Banri and Linda! ;(
They are just so perfect!
Where Kouko pisses me off almost from the first episode!
She was annoying with Mitsuo,
and now she is annoying with Banri.
I had hope she will change, but still annoying!
Why she is heroine? ;(

I know Banri x Kouko is main couple,
but Banri x Linda are 100% better...

I can't do anything more than hating myself for shipping another couple,
who don't have a chance... -.-
Because Linda is just supporting character.
Nov 21, 2013 1:28 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
LOL at Banri, draws heart "My Boyfriend", winks, and does a girly pose. I see that scene becoming a GIF sensation.

I understand waht Banri must be feeling. He wants things to become how they used to be, deep down Banri had feelings for Linda, but he did not want to ruin his friendship with her. We add that accident he had, and it becomes clear that Banri just wanted to make up for lost time. He still seems to like Linda's caring, and comprehensive personality.

Poor 2D Kun, 3rd wheel in this episode.

Nov 21, 2013 1:38 PM

Oct 2011
Am I the only one who likes both Linda AND Kouko? Each one of them is cute on her own way. I have mixed feelings about who I should ship Banri with >.< Even though I know he is gonna end up with Kouko.
Nov 21, 2013 1:40 PM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
I loved it when Banri got rid of the film club girl by pretending to be Mitsuo's boyfriend. That was some funny stuff and will probably be the origin of more than one or two yaoi doujinshi's.

I really hope 2D-kun can get a girl before this show is over. The poor man deservs it.
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 21, 2013 1:45 PM

Jun 2013
I am the only one who would be interested in Banri and Oka being together???
Nov 21, 2013 1:49 PM

Aug 2013
Love the episode there's a lot of LindaXBanri moment in this one and I have a feeling the next episode will be a lot more serious than the previous episode.
Nov 21, 2013 1:58 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Omg that "my boyfriend" scene was hilarious!!! Banri's quick thinking and acting skills really saved Yana, and Yana was quick to play along as well. Wouldn't the senpai from the film club tell other people though? Maybe not.

That last scene with Banri and Linda...:( I'm pretty sure Linda lied just so she wouldn't make Banri think about it while he's in a relationship with someone else, which would be really sad if she has to hide her feelings all the time. Of course I could be wrong, but they made it seem like Linda hesistated a little and lied at the moment, saying "no." Even though they're friends again, it's never really going to be the same as before, mostly because Banri has someone else by his side now. Well at least he's happy where he is, with Kouko. Hopefully there won't be any conflict between them anytime soon. I'm also happy that Yana and Chinami are on speaking terms again.
Nov 21, 2013 1:58 PM
Oct 2010
I really dislike Kouko. I was waiting for some development on her account, but seems like she'll stay a bitch forever.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Nov 21, 2013 2:00 PM
Sep 2012
Nice to see Yana and Chinami get along again.
Nov 21, 2013 2:04 PM

Aug 2008
I'm rooting for Banri X Kaga all the way! I just love how they are really a baka couple! I love them as they are, but well, the old Banri will surely come back someday.... Can't wait for the confrontation though :)

Ajunky said:
I really dislike Kouko. I was waiting for some development on her account, but seems like she'll stay a bitch forever.
There are still 16 ep left!
Nov 21, 2013 2:07 PM

Jul 2010
Man, I'm starting to get that Oreimo feel where I used to like Kirino at first, but later she became just an annoying and painful to watch bitch. Kouko is steadily becoming like that in my eyes, hopefully this doesn't last long because it's really ruining this show for me.
Anyway, I'm liking LindaxBanri more and more now. That 'No' lie was so obvious, but too bad Banri didn't figure it out. Almost forgot Oka moments.. We finally got to see that she's not some doll or robot and can actually show feelings. Man, this show is making u feel sorry for everyone lol
Nov 21, 2013 2:09 PM

Oct 2010
Gotta love 2D, definitely my favourite character of the show.
Nov 21, 2013 2:11 PM

Apr 2012
Oh Linda your just too nice. When she said her answer was going to be no I just know she was lying to Banri because he now has a girlfriend. Was that some sort of fleeting memory of Banri when he wanted to go back? Looks like it!
Nov 21, 2013 2:16 PM

Mar 2013
I'm hating on Linda so much. She's nothing but a selfish person, following Banri everywhere the only thing she gets it's Banri feeling confused. Anyway he will end up with Kouko. But I wouldn't like to see Banri hurting Kouko feelings because of Linda. This ep left me frustrated.
Nov 21, 2013 2:31 PM

Oct 2013
This episode wasn't at all about Kouko so it's understandable that her character remained unchanged. Still, she has pushed others to act in her own clumsy way. She called Banri to check on Mitsuo and she provoked Oka to see a bit of Okaflesia. :)

Pacing was decent, and the scenes between Linda and Banri were nicely done.
Cemeteries are full of past winners.

Hypocrisy is about being your own marketing department.
Nov 21, 2013 2:39 PM
Nov 2013
As someone going for TadaxKaga, I can't help but see Kouko calling and worrying over Mitsuo as traces of still liking him.

One way or the other.. "My Boyfriend". Didn't laugh that hard in a loong while.
Nov 21, 2013 2:42 PM

Aug 2011
yukishiromei said:
I'm hating on Linda so much. She's nothing but a selfish person, following Banri everywhere the only thing she gets it's Banri feeling confused. Anyway he will end up with Kouko. But I wouldn't like to see Banri hurting Kouko feelings because of Linda. This ep left me frustrated.

Why is she selfish?? she is in contact with him cause she knew banri since forever she is just there supporting him and being the friend that she was to him now that banri know about her past with her:( and maybe she is hiding her feeling for him so he can be happy in his new life with kouko >.< maybe the ghost banri is the selfish one xD
Nov 21, 2013 2:48 PM
Mar 2013
1st scene... I really like Linda but Banri doesn't deserve her. I never get why people ship them when Linda always acts like a big sister towards Banri. I just think Linda is like that too everyone. Especially those who are unstable.

OP: Dang it, it's toradora again. Love it but can't get it out of my head. Anyway's, I'm starting to think the op is a lie. And by a lie, I mean the op makes the series looks light hearted... I don't think it is at some points.

"Going behind my boyfriends back is cheating" Banda's face...lol. Oh Banri...My boyfriend and dat face... Banri x Koko make the cutest couple... They are that overly happy/annoying cutsy couple. 2d-Kun takes the cake on cuteness

The way they make the cuts for commercials makes me think Banri is one lucky B******

Chinami...so kawii...(Though Koko acted like a b**** until the noodles) and then it turned into Chinami unemotional style. That creeped me out. Oh well, glad to see Koko and Chinami finally getting along. Cute Tada Koko moment (What's their pairing name?)

Sh*t... Past Tada Banri is trying to use Current Tada Banri. Past TB, Linda said no so go disappear. No one wants you!!! *cough* *cough* sorry about that... I really don't like P.T.B at the moment. First he was a crybaby and now he's a manipulator.

Preview... I see that Past Tada Banri is using Current Tada Banri to change his mind for Linda. Now I feel anger towards him. ESPECIALLY BECAUSE OF KOKO! Past made current sad. I'm about to kick some ghost *ss...

Other then that, Liked it.
Nov 21, 2013 3:12 PM

May 2013
I haven't laughed that hard in a while at that boyfriend scene with Tada. Great episode. It annoys me with how Koko treats Chinami though but I'm glad that was resolved. Wow Past Banri is trying to get back with Linda through Current Banri. I can see Koko getting jealous over Linda.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Nov 21, 2013 3:17 PM

Jun 2009
LittleStar said:

Where Kouko pisses me off almost from the first episode!
She was annoying with Mitsuo,
and now she is annoying with Banri.
I had hope she will change, but still annoying!
Why she is heroine? ;(

I know Banri x Kouko is main couple,
but Banri x Linda are 100% better...

Dunno why with the Author, but she kinda like to make best girl lost
Nov 21, 2013 3:29 PM

Jan 2011
My feels for Banri x Linda keep getting stronger unless Kouko doesn't shape up near the end of this with that said i'm doubting i'll get what i want :( good luck ghost Banri!

Also 2D-kun needs some love man! got pushed to the 5th wheel of the group
Nov 21, 2013 3:43 PM

Oct 2011
That Kouko impersonation almost killed me. I was eating and nearly choked on rice. >.<

Anyway, great episode as usual. I'm rooting for Kouko x Banri, as I see lots of potential for both characters. They're not the smartest or the most mature people, but I like how they're willing to improve their weaknesses. Glad to see Linda getting her fair share of development, too.

Nov 21, 2013 3:44 PM
Oct 2013
Haha, the first part of this episode was really funny. Did anyone notice the Gankutsuou/Chopin Etude ring tone?
Nov 21, 2013 3:45 PM

Sep 2013
Tada totally pulled the gay card perfectly o.O

"Forever" that was seriously harsh, it looked to me like she simply wanted to continue their friendship like nothing happened.

2D-kun just did that 0_0

Kaga can be such a bitch sometimes, she was so mean to poor Chinami :/

"Once you miss the opportunity to say something, the words become increasingly toxic. The best thing to do is to just say everything." Amazing quote.

Anyone else think that Linda lied about her feelings?

That out of body perspective still creeps the hell out of me...

Uh-oh that preview is giving me break-up vibes.
Nov 21, 2013 3:57 PM

Mar 2011
I want more Linda ^^ She's such a sweetie.

I still really like Koko though! I can't choose between them!
Nov 21, 2013 4:16 PM
Nov 2013
This episode was just awesome this anime keep getting better and better.

I'm rooting for Banri x Linda, I still have hopes it will come to that.
16 episodes left leaves alot of time for Kaga screw up because of Mitsou, or Banri realizing his old feelings for Linda.

SS Linda all the way!!
Nov 21, 2013 4:20 PM
Nov 2012
greebo said:
Oh Linda your just too nice. When she said her answer was going to be no I just know she was lying to Banri because he now has a girlfriend. Was that some sort of fleeting memory of Banri when he wanted to go back? Looks like it!

Uhm no dude, she just didn't like Banri at all, the guy was a massive wuss remember? She babysitted him everyday.
Nov 21, 2013 4:25 PM

Jan 2011
It strikes me that the biggest problem in the whole group is simply that they can't be honest with themselves or each other. Is Kouko really in love with Banri, or is she just trying to make her old boyfriend jealous? Did Chinami really mean to totally shoot down Mitsuo, or was it just too early or not the right place to blurt it out?And Linda.... if she really doesn't have feelings for Banri what is she doing hanging out next door and talking about him till all hours of the night? Until they start being honest, I don't think anyone can more forward.

Banri is a special case. I can understand how his divided self can't make up its mind who to commit to, but at some time he has to come to terms with it. New Banri seems to have fun with Kouko, but at the same time it feels like he's just going through the motions, he's not really engaged. Ghost Banri hasn't let go of Linda yet, but as time goes on the New Banri will more and more become the Real Banri as opposed to the ghost of old memories.This show really brings back the bitter-sweet (more bitter than sweet) memories of my first few years at university so I hope it works out at the end.
Please don't feed the trolls!
In my next life I want to collide at the corner with the cute transfer student
carrying a piece of toast in her mouth
...rodac

Nov 21, 2013 4:27 PM

Oct 2013
Guys dont forget the flashback and the "So if she said she doesnt like me,and then she corrected, everything is the opposite" I feel like she just casually lied to him and is now proceeding to cry in nanas room.
Nov 21, 2013 4:28 PM

Oct 2013
GateLambda said:

Uhm no dude, she just didn't like Banri at all, the guy was a massive wuss remember? She babysitted him everyday.

Not sure if serious.

She did cried a lot about someone she doesn't like at all.

Nov 21, 2013 4:31 PM

Jun 2013
Awesome episode.

"Gay" Banri,cute Chinami and Linda(of course) were so cool this episode.Can't wait for next one.
Nov 21, 2013 4:32 PM
Nov 2012
lijenstina said:
GateLambda said:

Not sure if serious.

When you truly love someone as a friend, crying comes off as naturally normal. I remember CRYING MY LIFE OUT when one of my friends fell super ill when I was young, me and the group of friends that used to play soccer in the park with him.

Just saying ... people are different. I cry when I should do in any case.
GateLambdaNov 21, 2013 4:40 PM
Nov 21, 2013 4:42 PM

Oct 2013
GateLambda said:
lijenstina said:
GateLambda said:

Not sure if serious.

When you truly love someone as a friend, crying comes off as naturally normal. I remember CRYING MY LIFE OUT when one of my friends fell super ill when I was young, me and the group of friends that used to play soccer in the park with him.

I think that if she indeed didnt have any sort of feeling she would say much much more, stuff like "i thought about it a lot" or "i knew this would come" , not just a blunt no though.
Nov 21, 2013 4:43 PM
Jul 2012
HybridMBL said:
Don't ruin things for everyone Ghost Banri -_-
Nov 21, 2013 4:43 PM
Nov 2013
Maybe there is still a chance for banri & linda to be together
Also is koko really in love with banri? I feel like she is pretending to be his girlfriend
Nov 21, 2013 4:50 PM

Oct 2013
GateLambda said:

When you truly love someone as a friend, crying is ultra easy. I remember CRYING MY LIFE OUT when one of my friends fell super ill when I was young, me and the group of friends that used to play soccer in the park with him.

The thing is we don't know what Linda really felt about him. Was Banri a really important person for her. Yes. Was it just a friend or something more we don't know for sure.

There are some clues about her sometimes saying the opposite of what she really feels, her telling him to wait for the answer when he confessed, also even if the "past" Linda haven't seen him as a lover that doesn't exclude the "present" one seeing him differently.

Who knows what will happen (well only those who can read the LN's in Japanese know that :) - this episode was the last one of the released manga's chapters - 26th )
lijenstinaNov 21, 2013 4:59 PM

Nov 21, 2013 5:01 PM

Jul 2012
Well it seems like the old Banri's memories are trying to come back.

Great episode!!!
Nov 21, 2013 5:01 PM

Apr 2013
Stark700 said:
Seriously though, I think Kouko should treat Miss Supersonic Chinami a bit better.

How about everybody? She spontaneously just starts acting like a bitch towards anyone for no reason. It's annoying.
おれはPigAmericanです
おれはばか

i am average american man i enjoy
bad game runescape
Nov 21, 2013 5:08 PM

Oct 2009
Its going to get interesting.
ToilgameshNov 29, 2013 10:15 PM
Nov 21, 2013 5:09 PM

Aug 2013
That Banri part where he acted as Yana's boyfriend... so freaking gay man
Nov 21, 2013 5:12 PM

Dec 2012
Great episode. Lol at Tada pretending to be Yana's boyfriend. Love the interactions between Kaga and Chinami.
"I’ve set myself to become the King of the Pirates…and if I die trying…then at least I tried!" Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)

Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.