Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]
Aug 17, 2014 12:20 AM

Mar 2014
Aww... That must hurt a lot .. considering the heart of the guy .. too painful .
Ahh ... damn it ... now , I really want banri to linda !!! Linda is just great person suitable to him.
That was awfully disgusting of you banri. that just ruin my image of you but .. Its funny haha !!
bro .. you don't say "forever" like that .. what the heck .. you're just thinking about the people !!
I just saw 2d-kun as a TRAP !!! .. woah .. man .. glasses ~.
Chinami ... you're strong person you know .
Koko .. I hate that brash attitude .. she's been too clingy and .. stop sticking your nose into people's business too much ... it's getting quite irritating . but its her "good" point though .
Amusement park enjoyment !!
Pact making !!
The Casual talk all the way !!!
Reminiscing the past .. together !!
"Once you miss the opportunity to say something , the words became toxic." SO TRUE . That's why don't miss out important opportunities , this would likely change our life forever .

and .. That is OBVIOUSLY .. the opposite of the her true feelings . the reasons is probably , They don't want to ruin their current relationship with the others .. This is just too .. painful huh ... damn. Oh .. I want to point out that , the one who ask linda on what should be her answer to his confession .. is Ghost banri if I am not mistaken .. I think before the "question" scene . the mood change and .. like that I can tell its not banri anymore. because after the "no" answer , banri shout that "I want to go back" words which identifies ghost banri's true feelings then after that , Its like he possessed banri in a short time and banri awakes with no memory of the answer . so basically , GHOST BANRI is the who HEARD the ANSWER . not banri himself . and so.. there is still chance !!! even if .. there's none here . (okay .. after checking it again .. It seems its just the shout that was said by ghost banri .. but still .. I keep this "point" of mine . because one part of me is at ease now after learning the who heard the answer is ghost banri .)

woah..ghost banri is definitely the who said that. his love for linda is so great . I support him :)
Pretty Great Episode !!!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2014 5:10 PM

Mar 2014
Yada yada omg drama with Chinami & Mitsu yada yada Koko being a hyper-obssesive bitch as usual yada yada deep chitchat with Banri & Linda yada yada ghost bullshit yada yada. The question is: when will something intriguing actually happen?

+1 for that gay scene though
Nico- said:
@Comic_Sans oh no y arnt ppl dieing i need more ppl dieing rly gud plot avansement jus liek tokyo ghoul if erbudy dies amirite
Conversations with people pinging/quoting me to argue about some old post I wrote years ago will not be entertained
Dec 2, 2014 7:36 AM

Jun 2014
2D kun is the double date third wheel, I bow before your greatness

Dec 18, 2014 2:22 AM

Feb 2013
Damn, those first few minutes. Linda fucked up big time. Is Mitsuo a lolicon? He didn't like that that girl was flaunting her boobs at him. Then Tada pretends to be his gay boyfriend. "My boyfried!" LMFAO! 2D-kun is great and hilarious! So Chinami does like Mitsuo. Yes! They ned to get together!

"I want to go back." Looks like Ghost Banri might be coming back in intervals maybe. Well, he wants to go back. I can't decide between Koko or Linda! I like them both!

Great episode!
Nano1124Dec 18, 2014 2:26 AM
Jan 24, 2015 4:29 AM

May 2014
kami_desu said:
I felt really sorry for 2D-kun while watching them at the amusement park...
Yeah, same here. Why I have the feeling he will find love in the tea club? xD

*sigh* Linda and Banri ... Koko and Banri are great together but still.. It's so hard to chose!
Feb 17, 2015 6:36 PM

Jul 2013
Lets be fair banri fancies linda but she is of babysitting him. As a result it seems like there isnt any romance between them compared to kokoxbanri.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 20, 2015 8:48 AM

Sep 2014
Kouko's fucking crazy
Mar 22, 2015 4:14 PM

Jul 2010
Kouko is unbelievable. Does this show ever attempt to make her appealing? She's too selfish and acts like such a bitch. Every time I start to like her, she does something to make me completely take back those feelings.
Apr 6, 2015 4:57 PM
Feb 2015
Banri copying koko's "my boyfriend" OMG LMAO best moment of this episode
someone find a girl for 2d kun. Maybe nana? xD
I'm pretty sure Linda lied about saying no. She must not want him to get mixed feelings for her vs koko. D: WHICH SHIP SHOULD I SAIL!!!!!
[center] *>.>[Spoiler][/spoiler]<.<*
[center]
Apr 14, 2015 8:26 AM

Jan 2010
I think Linda is cute, but it really seems that Kouko is way better for him.

The flashbacks show us how babyish he was in highschool, the "New Banri" seems like a far more stable and socially interactive person. I hope that "Ghost Banri" doesn't fuck that up. In the past, he seemed to be overly dependent on Linda. She's really nice, but it wasn't helping him. It seems that Kouko being dependent on Banri, in some strange way, is good for him.
May 4, 2015 4:39 AM

Mar 2015
OMG xD hahahha my favorite part there... Banri: My Boyfriend!
OMG YAOI WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And some parts I don't like -.- ESPECIALLY Kaga
Since Kaga invites Oka for Tada's party, well she still get argue and upset to Oka -.-, so Oka brings noodles then Kaga snap out to get the noodles from Oka then Kaga holds and block Oka's face then Oka didn't cry so Kaga laugh then Oka laughs too. HUHHHHHH WTF? >:(((((((((, What the hell is wrong with Oka? IS she ok? She shouldn't laugh like that, she should cry or upset to Kaga -.-, my oh my.

Well from the ending, still talking Tada to Linda... about the after graduation confession, so Tada asked the confession already to Linda, unfortunately Linda said obviously "no", too bad :/ I can't believe it.
May 5, 2015 2:45 PM

Jun 2014
wow. with that pact they made, 2D-san declared himself the Eternal Fifth Wheel.
May 17, 2015 6:58 AM

Nov 2014
"My ♥ boyfriend."
That bro love though!

Oct 14, 2015 11:55 PM

Jul 2009
Great episode.

Guess Kouko-san has finally moved on from Yana-san. What Linda did was definitely heart breaking to Banri back then.

My Boyfriend!!

Oka-chan is cute, but can't believe she's a college student :O

It's obvious the ghost Banri is forcing his way in. I hope it doesn't affect Kouko's relationship, but i have a feeling it will.

Can't wait for the next episode!
Nov 18, 2015 1:46 PM

Jul 2013
Awww, the flashback at the start was sad.

Banri saying he was Mitsuo's boyfriend! LOL! although I already knew it was going to happen because I saw a gif of it yesterday on Google images when looking for some because I wanted one for a new tumblr theme lol.

Going to the theme park, cool. Maybe Chinami and Koko will be friends now.

Talking to Linda on the balcony. awww and the ghost of his past, awww.
Jan 1, 2016 8:09 AM

Jun 2009
Banri is in a bit of a pickle.

black_flag said:
Am I the only one that thinks Kouko is faking it?

Hmm, yeah, I'm getting this unsettling feeling too. But..it's probably nothing.
Jun 7, 2016 7:08 AM

Jul 2008
Oh boy, ghost Banri is fighting back...

And Linda why the hell did you lie...people are idiots!!!
Sep 30, 2016 11:38 AM
Feb 2016
idk but I'm not a fan of Banri x Linda pairing
also this ghost Banri annoys me
Jan 1, 2017 7:55 PM
Mar 2016
"Once you miss the opportunity to say something, the words become increasingly toxic. The best thing to do is to just say everything."

I would've shouted at my screen if people weren't home. But oh my god, this episode gives me so much facepalm it hurts
Oct 16, 2017 10:32 PM

Jan 2010
Everyone's really honest with each other, but they're dishonest to themselves.

I don't think I've ever seen this before. Usually it's all or nothing. Also, I completely expected Koko to be eavesdropping, so I'm seriously glad nothing happened. I'm far too conditioned to cringe when conversations like this are happening behind someone else's back.
Jan 2, 2018 11:55 AM

Jul 2009
Pretty good episode, basically with the theme that Linda's super dishonest when it comes to Banri huh? :P First lying in the beginning, then lying at the end ... well, I can understand the latter part at least, especially since he's dating Kouko. The part where Banri saved Mitsuo at his apartment was pretty funny :P Seems like Chinami and Kouko might have reached a truce too ... she seemed really sad about Mitsuo telling her to leave him alone, but I think they've made up too. I still think Linda is best girl, Kouko's all right but she's got serious attachment issues :P
Mar 5, 2018 12:42 AM

Jan 2018
I feel bad for that 2D guy, he's the EFFIN' FIFTH WHEEL!!!
Apr 7, 2018 11:51 AM

Apr 2013
This anime feels really weird from the other romance/drama stuff I watched so far, people seem to behave more realistic in this one. Though Yana-san was pretty stupid to tell Chinami to ever talk with him again. I doubted a bit if Rinda really told him the truth that she wanted to say no, but the explanation was so long that I think it's the truth.
Nov 4, 2018 2:28 PM

May 2013
It ain't a real bromance if you ain't willing to act ghey to ward off them hoes LOLOL xD

2D-kun needs a 3D nerd gf :P

Mitsuo is so dumb X) I'd reject a guy if he confessed to me at a party too smh. Esp with tainted motives, like him proving to a girl that he has enough "guts" to do it >.>

I bet if he tried again authentically and privately, Chinami would say yes.

Did the Tada memory ghost just possess Tada for a moment to shout that he wants to go back? ;O Zayums, lol. I wonder who Tada would love if he got all his memories back? :X
Mar 8, 2019 2:26 AM

Feb 2018
Gay Alert xD. Mitsuo still alone xD.
Jul 17, 2019 12:42 PM

Jan 2018
so this is where my favourite scene came from
Jun 29, 2020 5:04 PM

Dec 2016
Banri claiming he's Yana's boyfriend caught me off guard XD so funny! And I thought for a second that girl looks like Ryouko Sakaki from Food Wars!

Koko need to chill! I dislike her treating bad poor Chinami :(

Anyways great episode!

[*]My Completed List
[*]♪Listen ►
[/list][/left]
Oct 2, 2020 8:26 PM

Jun 2020
Okay I am a bit confused on that end. But what I garnered out of that, his body, soul, and his intellect all had a moment where they amalgamated into one for him to make that bold statement at the end.
Have a great day!

Oct 18, 2020 7:05 AM

Jan 2020
Banri's act of being Yana's boyfriend was really, really funny to be honest. I never thought he would act like that.

I'm very glad that Yana and Chinami are finally becoming friendly with each other again. Barni and Kouko definitely played a huge role in it despite of the fact that Kouko almost suffocated Chinami to death.

Another great episode. I'm not very fond of the idea of old Banri's ghost actually being existent, though.
Dec 29, 2021 3:23 PM
May 2020
banri personality jumping back and forth near the end there
Nov 13, 2022 4:10 AM

Aug 2020
banri does a really good kouko impression LMAOO

i call bullshit on linda senpai. If what she meant really was the opposite then its obvious that the answer wasn't no. the only reason she said that was so she wouldnt get in the way of banri's current relationship. this old banri should just shut up tho ngl
Jan 11, 2023 4:27 AM

Jul 2022
The scene of Banri posing as Mitsuo's boyfriend is legendary xD

uyuyuyuy, ahora su "otro yo" quiere salir

May 6, 2023 9:09 PM

Nov 2017
What's going on is so complex right now. So many feelings, I guess cause they're FFWDing the story. Hard to catch it all, very succinct show right now. Don't know where this will lead but I think Linda is the answer. With 25 eps it's anyone's guess. 
Jun 18, 2023 2:28 PM
Feb 2014
Somebody call the 👻busters, 👻Banri is trying to wreck Banri X Kouko also this chick tried to suffocate the other girl with noodles packages😂
Aug 2, 2023 2:09 AM
scientia exitus

Mar 2020
Almost completely unlikely to happen, but what I'm silently hoping for is Banri to NOT end up with the poster girl that is Kouko, as is what everyone what expect and would probably be right. I mean, he technically IS with her right now, they're dating, which is a point where we don't see too too often in these rom-coms. I, and apparently pretty much everyone else, want to see him with Linda. But speaking of it being a rom-com, the drama side is so surprisingly heavy that it strongly overshadows the comedy in this romance-comedy. Maybe it is not about who ends up with who, I mean already we see that it is not that simple. Maybe there's something more to this story that it wants to tell. Because honestly if you ask me, while the romance seems like its most prominent tag, the romance doesn't seem very strong. It's more of a.... for lack of a better term that I can come up with right now, a character study of sorts, with rom-com aspect of it just being on the back burner, mainly just being used as a support, a vessel in which to tell this story. Which, I hope, will continue to prove that it does have a bit more depth than what we usually see in an anime like this. Could be completely wrong, but I'm willing to bet that this was ahead of its time.

NYANPASU
5700XT

Aug 16, 2023 9:22 PM

Feb 2019
They keep showing more of Banri and Linda's past, and I can't help but wish for them to get together ;-;

That final conversation too. I feel like Linda was lying when she said she was going to say no just to give Banri peace of mind since he's dating Kouko. But it seems deep down the old Banri is still there, maybe the ghost Banri sometimes comes back. I know the endgame is Kouko since that's the whole premise of the anime, so I can't help but feel sad about this ;-;
Jan 5, 7:46 AM

Jun 2017
Yos that happened what i expected.Time to see how the string of fate unravels
Feb 14, 10:55 AM
Aug 2022
I love this anime.
Feb 27, 11:06 PM
Jun 2023
Famous scene, cool
Pages (6) « First ... « 4 5 [6]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.