Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Log Horizon
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]
Jul 26, 2014 5:38 AM

Jun 2009
Jul 27, 2014 8:31 AM

Dec 2009
Seems in anime characters find it difficult to buy glasses that fit & don't need adjusting every 5 minutes, lol.
Such junk...
Aug 1, 2014 11:10 AM

Oct 2013
Well this episode made me hungry.

Aug 11, 2014 8:31 PM
Mar 2014
Was expecting them to sell the burgers for much more than 18g! Pretty sure they could have considering how desperate everyone is for them as well.

Also thought that the blue haired guy would get captured by another guild while fighting the giant boar. I'm guessing the cooking secret will spread soon enough though.
Oct 19, 2014 7:14 PM

May 2013
Hooray, I got my Akatsuki in a dress! (^_^)

So much paperwork; poor Marielle.
I don't know why, but I want to ship her with Naotsugu. Sorry, Shouryuu.
And hello to Soujirou, another member of the Debauchery Tea Party!

Cool, they made 43, 776 gold in their first attempt. But money is not the goal of the burgers? What could the goal be then?
Speaking of goals, I think Shiroe wants to buy a base or a building with that five million.
To be honest, that's a lot of money for just a base for his guild.
I’m always searching for something, for someone. This feeling has possessed me I think, from that day… That day when the stars came falling.
Jan 19, 2015 5:55 PM

Nov 2014
That was such a funny episode! I was dying at the scene where Akatsuki was running away from Henrietta, and then she wore the outfit...she looked so adorable! xD

Poor Marielle having to do all that paperwork, and her clingyness to Naotsugu is so great :P
Mar 3, 2015 9:13 AM

Aug 2013
Food.. everything in the world revolves around food. XD
Those devil looks on their faces.. love 'em.
Jun 3, 2015 12:42 PM

Sep 2014
Dem megane adjustments xD *adjusts glasses*
Poor Marielle having to work her ass off, she was so cute this episode though :3
Meido Akatsuki...yep I'm done for... *dies from too much blood loss*
Everyone's reaction to the burgers was priceless, now I'm hungry too damn.
Loving this show so far.
Jul 26, 2015 9:09 AM
May 2015
So 5 gold a meal, 10 gold a night at an inn. 35 for a day. u wot how the fuck does that maths work.

But anyway, let's work out how much 5 million is in real money.

http://www.statista.com/statistics/195704/average-hotel-room-rate-in-the-us-since-2005/

That's the first shit that came up on google.

So we can say that about $10 = 1 gold give or take some. Considering that they can't buy houses (apparently) inn rooms will be much cheaper because everyone is basically renting on a nightly rate.

That means that 5 million gold, is $50 million. This is a fucking ridiculous amount. 36 random people with all their personal belongings wouldn't come ever close to that kind of number.

Also even though I brought this up last episode I have to reiterate how dumb the XP pot plot point is.

What do level 90 people have: lots and lots of gold
What do level 90 people want: to make the huge amount of XP needed to level up quicker

What do level 15 people have: a free XP multiplier pot
What do level 15 people want: gold

Since there are no new players, the people who actually have advantage in this world are the ones under 30. The appropriate way to optimize this it to treat them as Kings, level up everyone else on the planet to 100. Then level up the under 30s last, after collecting a large stockpile of the limited and finite resource of XP potions just in case.

The level under 30s could level up so fast to almost 100 just by having level 100s fight with them and protect them. as everyone would want to do because they turned 1 year grinding into 6 months.

Also obscene amounts of wealth are usually completely useless in MMOs and even more so here since there doesn't seem to be anything to spend it on since everything is drops.

Also this shit about catching the pigs alive to avoid killing them. That either means a) they are alive when you eat them or b) for some reason the cooking process killing them (like say being burned alive) doesn't make them turn into shit.

"The world has no rules"? u wot? Our real fucking world has less rules than your game world does. Did they seriously fucking act like they invented capitalism in this episode? Like we know the People of the Land are basically normal people who it seems grow food, work, build shit, etc. They just have no political power and so are like serfs. but they're still selling shit to adventurer's because they know adventurer's want stuff.

Also there's the question of why shit bought in stores made by People of the Land ever tasted bad since People of the Land clearly don't have item menus.

HERE'S A BETTER WAY OF THE 5 MILLION BULLGOLD

It was said that around 200,000 people were transported in the entire world. Of these what 20,000 in Japan or something? Even less in just their city.

PEOPLE SPEND 35 GOLD A DAY. SO THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD ONLY SPENDS 7 MILLION A DAY AND MOST OF THAT IS ON NON-FOOD STUFF. When you've only got a tiny bloody city you're talking about years, before even you start thinking about the salaries of the guild and the cost of procuring food and wood and pots and plates and forks and shit

THE SUBTITLES AT 9 MINUTES IN. ARE YOU JOKING? CAUSE PEOPLE DO THAT?

"Let's get something to breath before we go" "does it matter waht air all tastes the same"!?!? NO OEN WOULD HAVE THIS CONVERSATION IN REAL LIFE OR SAY THINGS THAT EVERY OTHER PERSON IS AWARE OF. WHAT ATROCIOUS DIALOGUE THAT BREAKS MY IMMERSION.

ALSO WHAT DO YOU MEAN PLACES THAT ARE SELLING EXPENSIVE FOOD ARE DESERTED? WHERE TEHY FUCKING POPULATED BEFORE THE GAME TURNED INTO REAL LIFE? BECAUSE I IMAGINE IT MATTERED EVEN FUCKING LESS WHEN YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO PERSONALLY EAT THE BLOODY FUCKING FOOD YOU STUPID BADLY WRITTEN CHARACTER AND YOU TERRIBLE USELESS NOT THOUGHT OUT TIME WASTING SCENE

You know how you can't fight in the place, why don't people just take the food without paying?

At 18 gold a burger you have to sell 300,000 burgers. fucking lol. even if the entire bloody planet showed up and bought a burger you still wouldn't have made enough.

AND THEY ALMOST RAN OUT OF BURGERS SO WHY DIDN'T THEY RAISE THE PRICE LIKE A PROPER SUPPLY AND DEMAND MARKET. REDUCE THE PRICE AS TIME MOVES ON. ABUSE YOUR MONOPOLY MORE YOU FOOLS

Okay, 43778 is 2432 burgers roughly. I'll just point out at this point that I didn't even get into any of the stupidity of the volume of burgers 36 people are able to produce in a day or two but whatever:

1159 UNIQUE CUSTOMERS HOW THE FUCK DO THEY KNOW THAT THEY WEREN'T TRACKING EVERY INDIVIDUAL WHO BOUGHT IT. 1159 UNIQUE ORDERS MAYBE THEY COULD TELL IF THEY EVEN SET UP A SYSTEM FOR THAT BUT THEY HAVE NO WAY OF TRACKING CUSTOMERS THIS IS BULLSHIT.

38 gold, the real average if that is right is 37.7 so fair enough. But seriously the average was only two burgers? What the fuck clearly people don't actually want real food that much.

Oh they sold out SO WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY RAISE THEIR PRICES HOW FUCKING STUPIDA RE YOU HOW DID YOU EVEN ARRIVE AT A PRICE OF 18 GOLD AND SHIT YOU STUPID PEOPLE

BASIC MATHS SHOW IT TAKES 4 MONTHS? YEAH WELL I DIDN'T REALISE YOU COULD EVEN FUCKING DO BASIC MATH YOU STUPID BITCH.

HOLY FUCK DID SHE ACTUALLY SAY NO MATTER THE DEMAND YOU CAN ONLY SERVICE 1K CUSTOMERS?

1) THAT'S FUCKING STUPID MATE THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, YOU MEAN YOU CAN ONLY PRODUCE X AMOUNT BECAUSE YOU COULD HAVE ONE CUSTOMER SPEND 50K OR SOMETHING
2) WHY TEH FUCK DON'T YOU RAISE THE PRICES HOLY FUCK
3) IF I WAS IN THIS WORLD I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THEIR ENTIRE STOCK FOR 50K TRIPLED THE PRICES AND MADE FUCKING BANK. RETARDS

ALSO 36 PEOPLE = 1000 SERVICED. I'M NOT EVEN SURE IF THAT'S ACCURATE OR WRONG OR DUMB BUT I FUCKING BET IT IS.

AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN MONEY ISN'T THE GOAL YOU FUCKING LET'S HAVE CONVERSATIONS AND PLANS OUTSIDE OF THE BLOODY SHOW TO CREATE ARTIFICIAL TENSION

UH, YOU CAN TURN OFF SKILLS AND COMBAT INSIDE YOUR GUILD ZONE = GUILD ZONES ARE RAPE AND TORTURE DUNGEONS SINCE YOU CAN JUST CAPTURE PEOPLE AND LOCK THEM IN A ROOM AND THEN DO WAHTEVER TEH FUCK YOU WANT BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD EVEN KNOW AND IT'S NOT LIKE THERE ARE ANY POLICE AND EVEN IF THERE WAS POLICE THEY COULDN'T DO ANYTHING SINCE COMBAT IS TURNED OFF AND YOU HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL INSIDE YOU GUILD ZONE LOL THAT'S HILARIOUS.

how is that boar not dead? i thought you weren't allowed to kill it but it's clearly fucking dead motherfucking board.

i feel like it should be impossible for all of the non-guild members like the cat and stuff to fucking do stuff in and around the guild place because what's the point of having a guild if you can set people to have all the access of a guild.

this stupid fucking slave labour nonsense that makes absolutely no sense it's so ridicolous it is unreal. WHY DON'T YOU JUST PRESS LEAVE GUILD, KILL YOURSELF THEN JOIN ASNOTHER GUILD.

okay now they said every city and building is for sale

WHO IS SELLING IT, HOW ARE PRICES DERVIVED, WHAT KIND OF MARKET IS THAT, THIS EEMS REALLY FUCKING DUMB BECAUSE GOLD IS GOING TO GET LESS AND LESS RARE OVER TIME DUE TO A CONSTANT POPULATION BUT INFINITE GOLD AND INFINITE MOBS.

Anyway I feel like 90% of people logged in the moment an expansion goes live at level 90. Someone should call blizzard and other shit like that to find out. AAND THIS IS LIKE OH WOW U DON'T LIKE GUILDS, WELL NO FUCKING WONDER HE DIDN'T JOIN YOUR GUILD IF YOU KNOW SO LITTLE ABOUT HIM THAT YOU DON'T KNOW HE'S REJECTED A TON OF GUILD OFFERS AND THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME YOU KNEW HIM HE WASN'T APRT OF A GUILD YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK

Also you can't STDs or have kids or anything right? So why the fuck isn't this whole place just sex crazed? Again what else are you gonna do to pass the time

On a more stylish note. I really wish they would stop repeating information. I get that the food is dry, stop repeating it fifty times. They need to lay out other information more clearly. Like just bloody give us a screenshot of the entire hierarchy of classes. How does the economy work? There's no explanation for vital things.
Sep 19, 2015 3:58 PM

Feb 2013
Well that's an interesting way to make gold lol, guess that explains why he wanted to keep the food thing a secret. I do wonder what Shiroe needs 5 million gold for though, or what stage 2 of his plan is gonna be.
Oct 11, 2015 2:26 AM

Jul 2008
All hail Lord Shiroue!
Jan 2, 2016 2:35 PM

Apr 2009
I agree with earlier posts, Crescent Moon is gouging nearly enough for food!

This episode had a little too much unfunny cutesiness for my personal tastes, but it was interesting to see Shiroe begin his plan and seeing how everyone else in the world reacted to the food. I liked that it wasn't just people enjoying the taste, but other groups trying to figure out how they can get the secret of tasty food and capitalize on it.

Curious to see where this goes.
Feb 28, 2016 11:40 AM

Nov 2015
Cool episode, but I can understand all Shiro's secretism... oh well.
Akatsuki was sooo cute jajajajajaja.

I have a question... they didn't kill the animals because if they did, they'd turn
into ingredient items worth less than the actual size of the creature, so they
captured them but...at the end they would still kill them. I don't know how that
farming worked out for them but, ok jaja.
Feb 28, 2016 9:21 PM

Jul 2013
I read snippet's from RMCD's point and i agree that the drama honestly make's no sense and feel's forced. Really poorly written show but i can still enjoy it as mindless fun at least so far.
Jan 17, 2017 4:39 PM
Jun 2009
Cool monetary calculations and xp pot plan, but I can contribute in a few things bellow:
RMcD said:
ALSO WHAT DO YOU MEAN PLACES THAT ARE SELLING EXPENSIVE FOOD ARE DESERTED? WHERE TEHY FUCKING POPULATED BEFORE THE GAME TURNED INTO REAL LIFE? BECAUSE I IMAGINE IT MATTERED EVEN FUCKING LESS WHEN YOU DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO PERSONALLY EAT THE BLOODY FUCKING FOOD YOU STUPID BADLY WRITTEN CHARACTER AND YOU TERRIBLE USELESS NOT THOUGHT OUT TIME WASTING SCENE

Probably more expensive food has better effects in status, etc, and would be bought for long raids, etc. Now that the majority of players are letargic don't have much demand. But yeah, this is strange.

AND THEY ALMOST RAN OUT OF BURGERS SO WHY DIDN'T THEY RAISE THE PRICE LIKE A PROPER SUPPLY AND DEMAND MARKET. REDUCE THE PRICE AS TIME MOVES ON. ABUSE YOUR MONOPOLY MORE YOU FOOLS

As Shiroe said, money wasn't the objective of that first part of the plan. Abusing his powers would only create bad will. And, as you calculated yourself (good job), it would still be hard to do this with selling burgers alone.

3) IF I WAS IN THIS WORLD I WOULD HAVE BOUGHT THEIR ENTIRE STOCK FOR 50K TRIPLED THE PRICES AND MADE FUCKING BANK. RETARDS

They would have refused to sell that many to you.

Kuruwin said:
I read snippet's from RMCD's point and i agree that the drama honestly make's no sense and feel's forced. Really poorly written show but i can still enjoy it as mindless fun at least so far.

See above and in my answer to him in the previous thread.
Oct 11, 2017 10:31 AM

Sep 2012
Ara Ara Ara My My My Naotsugu got himself a GF, i mean Marielle, its obvious they don't even half to say it out

RMcD said:

this stupid fucking slave labour nonsense that makes absolutely no sense it's so ridicolous it is unreal. WHY DON'T YOU JUST PRESS LEAVE GUILD, KILL YOURSELF THEN JOIN ASNOTHER GUILD.

Kuruwin said:

game like world different a bit so maybe they have power to keep them in somehow
Sugram22May 6, 2022 11:37 AM
Apr 5, 2018 11:26 AM

May 2016
This was amazing I love how he plans his things. Shiroe sure became incredibly interesting.
Apr 25, 2018 5:57 PM

Apr 2009
Burger monopoly and capitalism! LOL

Hey another old Tea Party member, he's just gonna sell burgers too? Or maybe not, according to him, the Strategist has unending plans. Probably the phase 2?
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 8, 2019 10:31 PM

Feb 2015
The help that Shiroe needs from Crescent Moon Guild is money, so they used Nyanta’s skill to cook to open a restaurant, the novel taste of food was successful. Shiroe and Nyanta met a guy called Soujirou because they were gonna ask him for help. It looks like Shiroe wants to establish his own guild, so he needs space.

Entertaining episode, introduction of another good character (I think). The plan is progressing.
Apr 5, 2019 9:23 AM

Aug 2014
Naotsugu is so into girls but he is scared of Marielle? They would be a good pair ;o
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ ちゅっ ちゅっ キス (´。✪ω✪。`)

I hate it when anime/manga that I enjoyed ends, especially when there could be much longer plot and when I love main heroine :P

I wish I had magic glasses that let me see real world in anime colors ;)
Sep 6, 2019 10:04 PM

Mar 2016
First, they hunt, cook, sell the burgers... Who knows how this could even be the beginning of some literal world-changing event!

I can already see it now. When choosing a building for the guild's HQ, why stop at a normal old building or even a train station in this case. Why not buy the fricking guilds meeting hall building itself! I'm already smiling uncontrollably at this seemingly-innocent plan of Shiroe.

Also, I like that he's expanding his ally numbers!
Sep 17, 2019 4:36 AM

Sep 2019
Food, Glasses and more Schemes for Shiroe I <3 it Best show of 2015 Feelsgoodman :D
#GGsao #MMO #EldertaleGamers
Make Anime Great Again - Donald J. Trump
Mar 14, 2020 1:34 PM

Nov 2016
Food is life.

Fun episode and things keep being interesting.

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Jul 9, 2020 5:41 AM

Jul 2016
RMcD said:
So 5 gold a meal, 10 gold a night at an inn. 35 for a day. u wot how the fuck does that maths work.

But anyway, let's work out how much 5 million is in real money.

http://www.statista.com/statistics/195704/average-hotel-room-rate-in-the-us-since-2005/

That's the first shit that came up on google.

So we can say that about $10 = 1 gold give or take some. Considering that they can't buy houses (apparently) inn rooms will be much cheaper because everyone is basically renting on a nightly rate.

That means that 5 million gold, is $50 million. This is a fucking ridiculous amount. 36 random people with all their personal belongings wouldn't come ever close to that kind of number.

Also even though I brought this up last episode I have to reiterate how dumb the XP pot plot point is.

What do level 90 people have: lots and lots of gold
What do level 90 people want: to make the huge amount of XP needed to level up quicker

What do level 15 people have: a free XP multiplier pot
What do level 15 people want: gold

Since there are no new players, the people who actually have advantage in this world are the ones under 30. The appropriate way to optimize this it to treat them as Kings, level up everyone else on the planet to 100. Then level up the under 30s last, after collecting a large stockpile of the limited and finite resource of XP potions just in case.

The level under 30s could level up so fast to almost 100 just by having level 100s fight with them and protect them. as everyone would want to do because they turned 1 year grinding into 6 months.

Also obscene amounts of wealth are usually completely useless in MMOs and even more so here since there doesn't seem to be anything to spend it on since everything is drops.

Also this shit about catching the pigs alive to avoid killing them. That either means a) they are alive when you eat them or b) for some reason the cooking process killing them (like say being burned alive) doesn't make them turn into shit.

"The world has no rules"? u wot? Our real fucking world has less rules than your game world does. Did they seriously fucking act like they invented capitalism in this episode? Like we know the People of the Land are basically normal people who it seems grow food, work, build shit, etc. They just have no political power and so are like serfs. but they're still selling shit to adventurer's because they know adventurer's want stuff.

Also there's the question of why shit bought in stores made by People of the Land ever tasted bad since People of the Land clearly don't have item menus.

HERE'S A BETTER WAY OF THE 5 MILLION BULLGOLD

It was said that around 200,000 people were transported in the entire world. Of these what 20,000 in Japan or something? Even less in just their city.

PEOPLE SPEND 35 GOLD A DAY. SO THE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD ONLY SPENDS 7 MILLION A DAY AND MOST OF THAT IS ON NON-FOOD STUFF. When you've only got a tiny bloody city you're talking about years, before even you start thinking about the salaries of the guild and the cost of procuring food and wood and pots and plates and forks and shit

THE SUBTITLES AT 9 MINUTES IN. ARE YOU JOKING? CAUSE PEOPLE DO THAT?

"Let's get something to breath before we go" "does it matter waht air all tastes the same"!?!? NO OEN WOULD HAVE THIS CONVERSATION IN REAL LIFE OR SAY THINGS THAT EVERY OTHER PERSON IS AWARE OF. WHAT ATROCIOUS DIALOGUE THAT BREAKS MY IMMERSION.

You know how you can't fight in the place, why don't people just take the food without paying?

At 18 gold a burger you have to sell 300,000 burgers. fucking lol. even if the entire bloody planet showed up and bought a burger you still wouldn't have made enough.

Okay, 43778 is 2432 burgers roughly. I'll just point out at this point that I didn't even get into any of the stupidity of the volume of burgers 36 people are able to produce in a day or two but whatever:

1159 UNIQUE CUSTOMERS HOW THE FUCK DO THEY KNOW THAT THEY WEREN'T TRACKING EVERY INDIVIDUAL WHO BOUGHT IT. 1159 UNIQUE ORDERS MAYBE THEY COULD TELL IF THEY EVEN SET UP A SYSTEM FOR THAT BUT THEY HAVE NO WAY OF TRACKING CUSTOMERS THIS IS BULLSHIT.

38 gold, the real average if that is right is 37.7 so fair enough. But seriously the average was only two burgers? What the fuck clearly people don't actually want real food that much.

Oh they sold out SO WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T THEY RAISE THEIR PRICES HOW FUCKING STUPIDA RE YOU HOW DID YOU EVEN ARRIVE AT A PRICE OF 18 GOLD AND SHIT YOU STUPID PEOPLE

BASIC MATHS SHOW IT TAKES 4 MONTHS? YEAH WELL I DIDN'T REALISE YOU COULD EVEN FUCKING DO BASIC MATH YOU STUPID BITCH.

HOLY FUCK DID SHE ACTUALLY SAY NO MATTER THE DEMAND YOU CAN ONLY SERVICE 1K CUSTOMERS?

1) THAT'S FUCKING STUPID MATE THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS, YOU MEAN YOU CAN ONLY PRODUCE X AMOUNT BECAUSE YOU COULD HAVE ONE CUSTOMER SPEND 50K OR SOMETHING
2) WHY TEH FUCK DON'T YOU RAISE THE PRICES HOLY FUCK

ALSO 36 PEOPLE = 1000 SERVICED. I'M NOT EVEN SURE IF THAT'S ACCURATE OR WRONG OR DUMB BUT I FUCKING BET IT IS.

AND WHAT DO YOU MEAN MONEY ISN'T THE GOAL YOU FUCKING LET'S HAVE CONVERSATIONS AND PLANS OUTSIDE OF THE BLOODY SHOW TO CREATE ARTIFICIAL TENSION

UH, YOU CAN TURN OFF SKILLS AND COMBAT INSIDE YOUR GUILD ZONE = GUILD ZONES ARE RAPE AND TORTURE DUNGEONS SINCE YOU CAN JUST CAPTURE PEOPLE AND LOCK THEM IN A ROOM AND THEN DO WAHTEVER TEH FUCK YOU WANT BECAUSE NO ONE WOULD EVEN KNOW AND IT'S NOT LIKE THERE ARE ANY POLICE AND EVEN IF THERE WAS POLICE THEY COULDN'T DO ANYTHING SINCE COMBAT IS TURNED OFF AND YOU HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL INSIDE YOU GUILD ZONE LOL THAT'S HILARIOUS.

how is that boar not dead? i thought you weren't allowed to kill it but it's clearly fucking dead motherfucking board.

i feel like it should be impossible for all of the non-guild members like the cat and stuff to fucking do stuff in and around the guild place because what's the point of having a guild if you can set people to have all the access of a guild.

okay now they said every city and building is for sale

WHO IS SELLING IT, HOW ARE PRICES DERVIVED, WHAT KIND OF MARKET IS THAT, THIS EEMS REALLY FUCKING DUMB BECAUSE GOLD IS GOING TO GET LESS AND LESS RARE OVER TIME DUE TO A CONSTANT POPULATION BUT INFINITE GOLD AND INFINITE MOBS.

Anyway I feel like 90% of people logged in the moment an expansion goes live at level 90. Someone should call blizzard and other shit like that to find out. AAND THIS IS LIKE OH WOW U DON'T LIKE GUILDS, WELL NO FUCKING WONDER HE DIDN'T JOIN YOUR GUILD IF YOU KNOW SO LITTLE ABOUT HIM THAT YOU DON'T KNOW HE'S REJECTED A TON OF GUILD OFFERS AND THE ENTIRE FUCKING TIME YOU KNEW HIM HE WASN'T APRT OF A GUILD YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCK FUCK FUCK

Also you can't STDs or have kids or anything right? So why the fuck isn't this whole place just sex crazed? Again what else are you gonna do to pass the time

On a more stylish note. I really wish they would stop repeating information. I get that the food is dry, stop repeating it fifty times. They need to lay out other information more clearly. Like just bloody give us a screenshot of the entire hierarchy of classes. How does the economy work? There's no explanation for vital things.

That was quite the rant...
Jul 9, 2020 5:58 AM
May 2015
Vindicater said:

That was quite the rant...

There's a certain catharsis in expressing all the little things I think are off. Of course many of these issues aren't all that big a deal but I have a real trouble with turning off my brain sometimes ^^
Aug 15, 2020 11:36 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
So the 1st part of the plan is to actually sell food to make money (but money isn't the most important part of what I understand) and now they're going to start the second part of the plan... definitely seems interesting I wonder what is it.
Dec 29, 2020 6:47 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Currency, financy-info dump, and Shiro's grand schemes.

They fought peoples with food and happiness, and tried to control the crowded by monopolizing it. Its not using any violences but its via bussiness. Nice! However, its not that simple. Many shady slowly reached the conclusion to searched the information too, and might tried to spying the alliances guild of crescent moon. Its like an iceberg that ready to blew up the entire city. The rest, should leave to the entire players, the adventurers, to accepted with Shiro's plans, or against it.

While looking at those Guild Hall, then the zone can be bought, thats the end goal of Shiro to achieved his dream to got a new home at those new world. Well, idk if that Samurai, the former of Tea Party members, could be trusted. But, as of now, left aside it to see how far the plan of Shiro's showed a good progression! Also, Akatsuki at maid outfit. Lmao. Poor her screen time, tho, got butchered pretty much at these arc.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Feb 6, 2021 3:24 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
Wonder what the next step is and how long they gonna keep getting money that way. I mean probably sooner than later someone will find out how they do it and then they can just make food by their self ....

Jul 22, 2021 11:17 AM

Jul 2015
Even in the game world...there is shitload of paperwork to do...poor Marielle
Racking in those 5 million is easy game for Shiroe with monopoly-worthy knowledge on making food tasty

Nov 6, 2021 12:37 PM

Jul 2017
I actually like how Henrietta's a successful accountant with an MBA and you have others like Shiroe who was an engineering student and having those kind of people trapped in the game rather than just the otakus all the time. Kind of a refreshing take on the cast, even if it feels bland at times. It was a slow episode but with purpose as its just a few steps taken for massive change there in Akihabara and it's not going to be instant by any means. Even with a very successful first day with the alliance running the food stand, they only earned what, 40k+ in gold when 5 million is needed? That whole ordeal seems like too much of a lengthy effort considering 5 million is needed but given that money isn't the key point with the plan, we'll see what the real intentions are to make this worth it. The show's had some decent episodes I have to say after a poor start, still not really a fan of the comedy and the comic relief characters in the series though for sure. Also hope for a bit more refinement and quality in its actual themes like capitalism in this.
animejasNov 6, 2021 12:41 PM
Aug 21, 2022 5:11 AM

May 2016
Finally some West Wind screentime, I really like Souji and his girls
makiyusukeAug 23, 2022 1:19 PM
Jul 23, 2023 4:07 PM
Jan 2023
Seems like they're planning something to make money that would be highly illegal in real life. Also that boar was absolutely massive, don't know how one person could even carry that.
Aug 6, 2023 2:24 AM
May 2017
Though their are a lot of cheesy drama but I do enjoy it. I am still confuse as to how all of this is connected to saving the children.
Jan 30, 9:05 PM
Jun 2022
Come Soon What I Like.
Pages (4) « First ... « 2 3 [4]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Oct 26, 2013

270 by LucasDoragon »»
Apr 27, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2013

268 by MFM32 »»
Mar 3, 6:34 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 7, 2013

229 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 31, 2:27 AM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2013

209 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 10:35 PM

Poll: » Log Horizon Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 9, 2013

265 by RGreatDanton »»
Jan 30, 8:37 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.