Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »
Nov 14, 2013 9:59 AM

Nov 2011
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Damn it I knew Kouko would get into trouble after that. I mean, "borrowing" a bike?

"My boyfriend". LOL, it begins.
Well it looks like Banri is happy not that I'm surprised.

Condom spotted

I'm very happy to see Nana appear again. She needs more screen time tbh. Poor Linda ;.;
Nov 14, 2013 12:55 PM

Dec 2011
Spent the whole first half to two thirds of the episode distracted by how badly Banri was treating Linda. So glad that that's all resolved now. But because of that distraction I wasn't really able to concentrate on the relationship between Banri and Kouko. Though 2D-kun's reaction was funny.

I didn't recognise Mitsuo - it might take a while to get used to him with blonde hair. And he's in trouble in some way now?
There is no such thing as shit taste. Only idiots who think everyone should have the same taste as they do.
Nov 14, 2013 12:57 PM
May 2013
Loved this ep.

I cant wait till next week.

Like how Linda came in contact with Banri.
I dont understand why Banri even choose to be with koko. I like to see if he choose both because he cant say to koko, that he rather be with Linda.

Total rotting for Banri x Linda
Nov 14, 2013 1:05 PM

Jun 2012
So much engrish this week

You forced her handa Tada-kun! By being proactive, Kouko had to chase you herself. Kouko's explanation of why she likes Banri at the police station was enough for me. It actually would've been bad if she accepted that night after NANA's concert

What a romanticized vision for a first time haha. Since Kouko's rich she could probably make it happen. EIFFEL! EIFFEL! EIFFEL!!!!!

Looking forward to see things develop from here on out especially how Linda-senpai will affect Kouko/Banri's relationship

2D-kun is the best
Nov 14, 2013 1:07 PM

Feb 2008
This anime is just getting better! My favorite anime for this season! =D

Nov 14, 2013 1:14 PM

Aug 2010
Good episode.

Lol'd at that anti-climatic beginning with the Macho policeman XD

Kouko was much better this episode. She explained her emotions pretty well.
Still has some forced vibes here and there but I can say she's genuinely cute right now (Dat ENgrish) ^^ Especially loved the condom scene XD...Kouko getting away from Banri scared he might do her XD...And the Paris part hahahaha lol

Lol'd at how her dad was worried about Banri being his daughters nxt target XD

Banri was acting like an ass not replying to Linda in the first half but glad they both worked it out at the end. Linda is just too friggin <3<3<3
Seems she's not going after Banri though. I wonder if that will change soon?

Thank u Nana-senpai :D

Mitsuo bleaching his hair lololol. And Chinami being as cute as usual :D

This ep felt better paced though, they already had quite a few dates it seems. I really wonder what the nxt drama explosion will be about? I can't think of anything?
Nov 14, 2013 1:15 PM

Dec 2012
That poor girl Linda, I feel sad for her.
Awkward situation at Banri's home.
That Nana is scary IMO.

Well atleast there's some information about Linda x Banri.

2D-Kun ftw.
Nov 14, 2013 1:16 PM
Bunnies 🍓

Jan 2013
Finally, about time Banri made up with Linda. However, it got me mad that Banri treated Linda bad by ignoring her texts. Come on Banri think how she is feeling as well. I liked the make up part, Banri seems to to also have that regret feeling for ignoring Linda.

Kouko getting in trouble with the cops. Lol

Did Banri really have a red condom in his box since high school LOL. Good thing Banri cleaned up or else Linda would have seen that nice collection he had.

Nov 14, 2013 1:16 PM

May 2013
Looks like Linda and Banri were able to make up at the end.

Wow Mitsuo hair lol. And what is with that call from Koko?
Nov 14, 2013 1:25 PM
Site Admin
Aug 2012
Banri and Kouko are so silly it's cute :) Glad that their relationship is starting very nicely.

Mitsuo....WHY OH WHY. That blonde hair does not look good on you. Poor Chinami she didn't want him to run away from her. And then Banri ran away from Linda right after. The guys in this show love running away from girls don't they :P

I'm glad Banri and Linda's situation is finally resolved. I teared up when Banri started crying all of the sudden due to his guilt. Anyways, they get along so naturally, I really think have a nice chemistry with each other, but as long as they're friends again I'm happy. Lol at Nana helping her kouhai ^^

Hm cliffhanger? Judging from the next episode preview, doesn't look like it's that big of a deal.
Nov 14, 2013 1:39 PM

Nov 2010
I'm just hoping that Banri wasn't Kouko's rebound... That would lead to a bunch of drama.

Seems like Banri x Linda isn't going to be.
Nov 14, 2013 1:53 PM

Jul 2010
Preview for the next ep sums up what I thought about this episode, or more like about that dating: 'So annoying' LOL This whole relationship feels so fake that I can't take it seriously. I'm glad that things got resolved with Linda for now, but now I wonder what's gonna happen. I feel like this will be one hell of a roller-coaster between Banri and Linda/Kaga. I'd still want to see Linda as the winner lol
Nov 14, 2013 1:53 PM

Aug 2012
Rinji- said:
I'm just hoping that Banri wasn't Kouko's rebound... That would lead to a bunch of drama.
Seems that's why she originally rejected him. I don't think that should be an issue now. However, Banri's past with Linda sure will, especially since he sort of lied to Kouko about it.
Nov 14, 2013 1:55 PM

Aug 2011
Gah Banri and Kouko have such good chemistry. They're absolutely adorable together. I liked Kouko's explanation, it made sense.

I'm enjoying this quite a bit so far. Especially this episode though, wow.
Nov 14, 2013 1:56 PM
Jul 2012
This episode was too funny!
Nov 14, 2013 2:00 PM

Aug 2012
Aghhhhhhh, you were so lucky this episode Banri q_q
Nov 14, 2013 2:00 PM

Jan 2008
A mature response to an akward situation in anime? Now that I haven't seen... in... well, ever.
Nana is now his neighbor? Sweet.

It's shows like these that restore my faith in anime after I've watched shows that make me want to kill everyone involved writing them. *cough*Yuushibu*cough*
Dem clubcards are big..

http://ilyasviel.mybrute.com
Nov 14, 2013 2:05 PM

Oct 2013
This weeks episode seems rather fluent in most aspects, which is nice. The English was funny as heck. Overall I loved this episode. Oh Mitsuo, I don't even recognize you anymore.

By the way... I find that I usually go for the tomboyish type characters which in this case would be Linda"to some degree" but I'm really liking Kouko here as well. Honestly for me it's a win win regardless of who he ends up with at this point.
"A cruel world is not without it's beauty, and many times a select few find it by mistake. Only then do those select few see the world for what it is... A disastrous masterpiece." ~ 7thVoid

"Hates a river that only flows down." ~ 7thVoid
Nov 14, 2013 2:10 PM

Mar 2008
Well, the episode was sort of nice..... All that events for nothing... what a shame. The episode played out nicely, but everything is else is such a bore. Just when you think it's getting good, they decide to play this anti-climatic episode. What's the point of building up the drama between Banri and Linda when it leads to such a boring resolve? It's as if they made the audience work up the tension only to pull out a joke,pretty much killing the intensity of the previous episode. This anime series is on pace to be typical romance comedy if story keeps up like this. Now the pace is better this episode , but the drama is just anti-climatic. I'll keep watching this anime series but as of right now, hopefully this plays out like a Shakespeare story, fun and laughter in beginning then throw you off with drama just merchant of Venice did.
Nov 14, 2013 2:10 PM

Jun 2013
Im sorry, but Kouko is soooooo fucking adorable its not even funny! The drama was well handled again, and the cliffhanger was nice
I really love linda as a character but im afraid for me its
TadaxKouko for the win!
:)
Nov 14, 2013 2:15 PM
Nov 2013
huge spoiler for Linda x banri supporters read at own discretion could ruin your day
Nov 14, 2013 2:17 PM

Dec 2011
Wow. Things sure have progressed. Ahaha. Tada and Koko are the definition of idiot couple!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 14, 2013 2:20 PM
Mar 2013
I was satisfied with this episode, as well as Koko's explanation. Still, Banri'sbipolar attitude just went away out of no where. I think now that Banri is dating Koko, Banri's mind is at peace. They both have good chemistry but tada has to come out with everything about his past, it's not good to keep secrets from your girlfriend.

Those magazines and that... I was laughing way too much! I also have to get used to Mitsuo's new hair. Linda was nice, it was cute when she got nervous and I hope she cheers the couple on!

The beginning with the cop...That was unexpected..,. 5/5
Nov 14, 2013 2:26 PM

May 2011
Well, after the latest volume of the LN
but remember this is not the end... As for the anime I was overjoyed while watching this episode since I'm a Banri x Koko fan. Her reactions were funny especially OMG and Paris, "we have to do it in Paris" ^^
ma_koNov 14, 2013 2:31 PM
Nov 14, 2013 2:30 PM
Jul 2018
Kokou is about to go down as the most entertaining female lead for a cliche rom com ever. Not that the character really breaks any kind of ground, but compared to the usual Tsundere's or the super sweet oblivious archetypes, a love struck goofball is a welcomed breath.

I also think this anime benefits greatly by taking things out of fricken high school.
Nov 14, 2013 2:43 PM

Apr 2013
Publicly rejected -> Sudden Blonde Hair -> Trouble next episode

Jeez I wonder what kind of trouble he's in. Definitely not delinquency.
おれはPigAmericanです
おれはばか

i am average american man i enjoy
bad game runescape
Nov 14, 2013 2:52 PM
Jul 2018
ice-sempai said:

Sounds familiar for some reason...

hmmm
Nov 14, 2013 2:56 PM

Aug 2013
This series is getting more and more interesting to watch :)
KoukoxBanri ftw :D
Nov 14, 2013 3:12 PM

Jun 2013
Oh look, helpful supporting characters who advance the plot. Now all we need is a good ending and this show is a 10/10 in my book.

NANA is Banri's neighbor, now that is awesome :)
Nov 14, 2013 3:13 PM

May 2013
Pretty sure this relationship won't last. Kouko needs some growth as a character, still too clingy (she's adorable though) and Tada Banri needs to deal with his past. I love how Linda handled the situation, she wants to just watch over Tada and be a "big sister" to him again. This episode makes me wanna watch NANA. Like 2D-kun said, watching this couple is painful for single people though (by that I mean me). Wonder what Mitsuo has gotten into. I miss his old hair.
DLshoujofan said:
I also think this anime benefits greatly by taking things out of fricken high school.

Agreed.
"Listen Simon... Don't forget. Believe in yourself. Not in the you who believes in me. Not the me who believes in you. Believe in the you who believes in yourself." ~ Kamina (TTGL)

“You should enjoy the little detours. To the fullest. Because that’s where you’ll find the things more important than what you want.” ~ Ging (HxH)
Nov 14, 2013 3:17 PM
Jun 2013
It was a great episode and all, but... some scenes were just so hard to watch.
Nov 14, 2013 3:21 PM

Jul 2010
Ok, Banri and Kouko are cute and hilarious together, but...Linda ;_;
Also, i wish NANA was my neighbor, lol.

''Just go! you're an eyesore for singles'' - xD
incompleteAEGISNov 14, 2013 3:31 PM
Nov 14, 2013 3:35 PM
Oct 2010
Oh great, they are one of those couples. I can't handle them in real life and neither in fiction... but trust me, it has nothing to do with being single. Of course, it doesn't surprise how it turned out, with Kouko being the severely obsessive type...

I too was getting fed up with Banri's treatment of Linda, it's a good thing they finally made up... But now it awaits for the blatantly telegraphied trouble due to Banri hiding his relationship with Linda from Kouko (you don't keep things from a Yandere, you just don't) nice boat incoming

Anyway, on the funny side, Kouko's "ultrasonic" voice was golden. XD

DLshoujofan said:
ice-sempai said:

Sounds familiar for some reason...

hmmm
Yeah, I wonder if another author has done something like this. XD
AjunkyNov 14, 2013 3:48 PM
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Nov 14, 2013 3:37 PM
Dec 2012
Kaga is still idealistic or superficial romance-wise. Banri is above my head. Linda is too good for him. Nice to see Nana again.
Nov 14, 2013 3:44 PM

Jul 2010
eminagnam said:
Linda is too good for him.

Im kind of starting to think the same.
Nov 14, 2013 3:46 PM

Jul 2010
"O-M-G"

Damn, Kaga and Banri are just way too cute together.
I wonder what happened with Mitsuo, did Kaga said something unnecessary to Chinami?
Nov 14, 2013 3:56 PM

Jun 2013
I'm really enjoying this anime more than i thought I would. I'm just praying the ending won't ruin everything.
Nov 14, 2013 4:06 PM

Mar 2012
Well Tada Banri is such a cry baby (IMO)... Linda do love Tada Banri.. Kouko her level of DERE IS TO HIGH!!!!.... I do smell NTR here as the series progress

"The End Justifies The Means"
-Niccolo Machiavelli
Nov 14, 2013 4:07 PM

Mar 2012
teddyggg said:
huge spoiler for Linda x banri supporters read at own discretion could ruin your day

Well they say it's only Anime discussion so Novel and Manga spoiler are not accepted.. I guess?

"The End Justifies The Means"
-Niccolo Machiavelli
Nov 14, 2013 4:08 PM

Dec 2009
This was probably the best episode yet! When Golden Time takes its time instead of rushing things it can be really good.
I have my own anime blog. It's called Anime Viking. Hope you'll you read it!

Nov 14, 2013 4:16 PM

May 2009
teddyggg said:
h

EXCEPT IT'S BULLSHIT. She said she will be back.
Nov 14, 2013 4:32 PM

Jan 2010
Mitsuo be rolling with that kpop hair!
Nov 14, 2013 5:11 PM

Jan 2010
i hope 2d kun show every episode, he is a good supporting char for me :)
Nov 14, 2013 5:14 PM

Jul 2012
Yeah, they are finally dating WOOT WOOT!
Tada and Linda made up as well WOOT!

Great episode!!!
Nov 14, 2013 5:21 PM

Jul 2012
Solid episode. Really funny at times. I enjoy this show when they cut out the whole deep/angsty melodrama out. Mitsuo's new look is nice. Nana is a cool supporting character.
Nov 14, 2013 5:24 PM

Aug 2008
I wished they would spend more time developing the friendship between Banri and Koko, so that when they are really going out, I would feel more happy about that. Now, it just feels like it's missing smt, but they are still cute together.
Nov 14, 2013 5:27 PM

Jul 2012
Kurini said:
I wished they would spend more time developing the friendship between Banri and Koko, so that when they are really going out, I would feel more happy about that. Now, it just feels like it's missing smt, but they are still cute together.

I agree. I felt as if some important development was missing as well, since they suddenly became a lovey dovey couple, with no awkwardness at all. LOL "I love you~" on the first date.
Nov 14, 2013 5:29 PM
Jul 2013
Lool! Koko trolling :P

This was a nice episode
Nov 14, 2013 5:52 PM

Mar 2009
I really hope they're paying Ai Yazawa royalties for all these Nana cameos.
Nov 14, 2013 6:02 PM

Sep 2013
That beginning with the cop was just plain funny :D

"My boyfriend..." the way she said that was beyond perfect ;)

Yana's hair XD

2D-kun "Just go. Your an eye-sore for singles!" so many great lines this episode.

Everybody do the Eiffel spin!

Finally he made up with Linda.

Such an amazing episode, this totally makes up for all the chaos last episode; this is probably my favorite episode so far.
Pages (6) [1] 2 3 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 27, 2014

891 by Nikmomo93 »»
May 6, 5:30 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Dec 5, 2013

290 by Profitgang »»
May 5, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2014

268 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 30, 12:17 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Dec 12, 2013

223 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 24, 12:19 PM

Poll: » Golden Time Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Nov 28, 2013

430 by SouthRzVa »»
Mar 20, 12:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.