Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 9, 2013 5:38 PM

Jun 2013
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The story felt pretty forced and dumb, but the sex scene (especially the one with Riru) still had very strong animation and the girls looked great. The blurred threesome thing was confusing and I really didn't understand what the purpose of that was, though.
Aug 27, 2015 7:55 AM
Oct 2013
H scenes were better than first episode. Body motion was much smoother. Good detail in the body shape. his thrusting causing riru's butt and hips to rock back and forth was pretty nice.

Scene with little sister was good as well, with some interesting fingering techniques.

The Threesome looked quite erotic, too bad it was just a fragmented flashback with a voice over about some discussion they most likely weren't having whilst doing it...

The swimming warmup exercises and changing in the changing room was disappointing though, since it was mostly only stills.

The story and characters aspect was pretty weak though. Don't really care about any of them, hardly even know who they are.
Dec 18, 2016 4:05 PM
Dec 2016
Boy does it suck that they just skipped over that threesome.
Oct 1, 2017 7:02 AM
Jul 2018
I got a little amusement from seeing the protagonist stare at Ayaka's butt. And the thing I found to be the most enjoyable was the song that played during the ending credits.

More topics from this board

Poll: » Harukoi Otome Episode 1 Discussion

Koibito-H - Nov 5, 2013

3 by Sen_1008 »»
Sep 27, 2021 11:14 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.